Thread: OSA watch out -- the "knockout game" is in your town

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

OSA watch out -- the "knockout game" is in your town

http://www.cnn.com/2013/11/22/justic...teen-assaults/

Basically, it invovles a bunch of young thugs who sucker punch random people on the street, knock them out, and record it for social media.

Many of these attacks are being perpetrated in Brooklyn, and have involved blacks doing it to Jews.

California just had its first attack in San Diego.

Comments

DRK Star: In before OSA posts that the kid is hot

Load Metric
    I will gladly pay someone to do this to garrett.

Comments

4BET: You are awful

Load Metric
    Shoot on sight.

Comments

4BET: ,
    Quote Originally Posted by Jasep View Post
    I have always tried to carry myself with a high level of integrity in the poker community and I take it very personally when someone calls that in to question.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    n-words.

Load Metric
    This State is the worst to play that game because you have to assume everyone is armed and looking for an excuse to kill someone. Darwin eventually wins.

Diamond
    Load Metric
    This is old news but I appreciate it.

One incident happened very close to me. Thng is you gotta be careful when the monkeys are in packs. When they are alone they wont try that shit, only when they roll 5-10 deep.

From what I heard they only go after Orthodox but I actually hope the try that shit on me because he would end up like that n-word in Oz; broken hands and broken feet. Killing him would be too easy.

I would make the Trayvon incident look like petty assault.

Comments

NaturalBornHustler: True badass rep, don't fuck with this nigga in the streets

Avon Barksdale: fucking trill son!

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by OSA View Post

One incident happened very close to me. Thng is you gotta be careful when the monkeys are in packs. When they are alone they wont try that shit, only when they roll 5-10 deep.

From what I heard they only go after Orthodox but I actually hope the try that shit on me because he would end up like that n-word in Oz; broken hands and broken feet. Killing him would be too easy.

The truth my brotha. They are cowards head up. My Grandpa told me this when I was a young kid and it still holds true.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadyJ View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by OSA View Post

The truth my brotha. They are cowards head up. My Grandpa told me this when I was a young kid and it still holds true.

News flash you ignorant fuck: White people are the same bunch of motherfucking pussies.

Comments

Deal: White thugs might insult their yamaka. n-words kill.

DJ_Chaps: LOL MY HOW TIMES HAVE CHANGED

wrenchjockey: Rocawear knows Rocawear
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Only God can judge me. So either LOVE ME or LEAVE ME ALONE"

IG- Changethegame71 tell me more about how much you hate me, even though you know you can't help but follow me

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JUSTIFIEDhomicide View Post

News flash you ignorant fuck: White people are the same bunch of motherfucking pussies.

Hows the Philippines?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JUSTIFIEDhomicide View Post

White people that are pussies dont become tough guys when they outnumber someone. I grew up in the hood and I still live in the hood, and Ive never met a n-word that started shit with me when they were by themselves. It just doesnt happen.

Load Metric
    Hooo Yahhhh, Git yaself sum!!!! Rock a yarmulka with Benjamin's hanging out of your pockets to lure in cro-magnons.

If you're outnumbered you can use deadly force LEGALLY...no messing with pepperspray or tasers, go right to defcon 3 and deploy your conceal carry !!!

The touch is passed from Benard Getz to you! Shoot to kill...
    Last edited by GrenadaRoger; 11-26-2013 at 09:15 PM.
    (long before there was a PFA i had my Grenade & Crossbones avatar at DD)

Load Metric
    hey, Druff's interview was on Pokernews!

<watches everyone bump all the racist threads to the top for all the new viewers>

Load Metric

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    http://www.cnn.com/2013/11/22/justic...teen-assaults/

Basically, it invovles a bunch of young thugs who sucker punch random people on the street, knock them out, and record it for social media.

Many of these attacks are being perpetrated in Brooklyn, and have involved blacks doing it to Jews.

California just had its first attack in San Diego.

Druff stop playing the JEw card ...INVOLVED BLACKS DOING IT TO JEWS come on now, the jew couldve been a christian. Like being a jew is something special like being black or a latino or something.

A jew is just a white man with Israel blood and a funky religion that dont celebrate christmas for BS religious reasons.
    JEws have in general bad genes AKA bald spots, crooked noses and funky hair etc ...

Walking Image Library
    Load Metric
    Knockout Game Goes Terribly RIGHT VIDEO

This supposedly happened in Las Vegas:
    http://cnsnews.com/mrctv-blog/matt-v...s-her-attacker

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by bukowski72 View Post
    Knockout Game Goes Terribly RIGHT VIDEO

This supposedly happened in Las Vegas:
    http://cnsnews.com/mrctv-blog/matt-v...s-her-attacker
    Im guessing Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson will make a statement soon.

Load Metric
    http://news.yahoo.com/39-knockout-ga...012237553.html
    'Knockout game' attack leads to hate crime charge
    Associated Press By MICHAEL GRACZYK
    17 minutes ago

HOUSTON (AP) — A white Houston-area man was arrested Thursday on federal hate crimes charges for allegedly shooting video of himself sucker-punching a 79-year-old black man in a "knockout game"-style attack.

Conrad Alvin Barrett, 27, made a brief appearance before U.S. Magistrate Judge Frances Stacy, who scheduled a detention hearing for the Katy man on Friday.

According to prosecutors, the attack happened Nov. 24 in Katy, but it wasn't until 12 days later that authorities connected the attack to the cellphone video of it.

Authorities learned of the case because Barrett allegedly showed the video on the night of the attack to an off-duty arson investigator he had just met at a restaurant in nearby Folshear. According to the criminal complaint, Barrett asked the off-duty investigator and the woman with the investigator if they knew about the knockout game. He told them he played earlier that day, then showed them the video, prosecutors allege.

The investigator then flagged down a uniformed officer across the street and led him to Barrett.

The attack video doesn't show Barrett's face, but investigators matched his voice to the voice in the video and the couple at the restaurant told investigators that Barrett was wearing the same shorts and shoes at the person who shot the video.

According to prosecutors, the video shows Barrett approach the victim and ask, "How's it going, man?" A "loud smack" is then heard, the victim falls to the ground, Barrett laughs and says, "Knockout." The assailant then flees in his vehicle.

The victim lost three teeth and needed surgery to repair his jaw, which had been broken in two places. He was hospitalized for more than four days, authorities said.

Investigators retrieved other videos from Barrett's phone, including some in which he uses racial epithets and talks about trying to work up the courage to play the knockout game, the complaint states. In one, Barrett says: "That plan is to see if I were to hit a black person, would this be nationally televised?"

U.S. Attorney Kenneth Magidson said Thursday that such crimes won't be tolerated.

"Evidence of hate crimes will be vigorously investigated and prosecuted with the assistance of all our partners to the fullest extent of the law," Magidson said.

Barrett's attorney, George Parnham, said Barrett has bipolar disorder and has been prescribed heavy medications to treat it. He said Barrett's family "feels horribly sympathetic" for the person who was attacked.

"When you start peeling back the layers of the onion and look at the mindset behind the action you soon realize there's a mental issue," said Parnham, who added that he's trying to gather as much information about Barrett's mental health as possible.

If convicted of the hate crime charge, Barrett could be sentenced to up to 10 years in prison and fined up to $250,000.

View Comments (12)
    Share this

Thread Information