Thread: Obama just doesn't get it when it comes to the middle class

Load Metric

Obama just doesn't get it when it comes to the middle class

Obama is coming to Seattle Sunday for a fund raiser (for $30k a plate) that's being held at a couple of rich Seattle billionaire's houses (one is MS$ Shirley's). He leaves Monday at 8am, right through the heart of Seattle's morning commute. They're closing the freeways at ~8:30am. Inconsiderate to say the least especially since it's a fund raiser, and he's not running for anything. What a cock.....

Load Metric
    If only Rollo would grace us with his presence in this shitstain of a thread

Great stuff man, eye-opening to say the least
    Quote Originally Posted by abrown83
    I'm going to come across as a bit of a douche but I really know more about this then anyone on this board by miles.

...if Trump is nominee he wins Presidency easily. Angry Blue Collar Whites will have record turnout.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sitting Out View Post
    Obama is coming to Seattle Sunday for a fund raiser (for $30k a plate) that's being held at a couple of rich Seattle billionaire's houses (one is MS$ Shirley's). He leaves Monday at 8am, right through the heart of Seattle's morning commute. They're closing the freeways at ~8:30am. Inconsiderate to say the least especially since it's a fund raiser, and he's not running for anything. What a cock.....
    Newsflash it isn't just Obama its pretty much every fucking suit in DC with a campaign warchest. Its shit like this that screams term limits for all in Congress. I mean when ya got fuckers that turn it into a lifetime job because the voters in their district/state are so stupid to vote for a name (Thurmond in SC for decades, Byrd in WV, Pelosi, Reid, Boehner, etc) or worse as the stunt in TX proved as a white guy won an election pretending to be black. Reality is these asshats get to DC and never leave like cockroaches.

Comments

LLL: Feed us more.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    why is obama doing political fundraisers if he cant run again?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by kmksmkn View Post
    why is obama doing political fundraisers if he cant run again?
    most likely DNC fundraisers for midterm Senate elections

Load Metric
    Welcome to the world of fundraising. As a general rule unless you can donate 5 figures or more you really aren't worth speaking to. Expect phone calls for educational or voting purposes but your money is useless otherwise. Professional fundraisers figured out that its not worth investing to even try to get funds from the middle class. Money and time is much better spent schmoozing with people who can bring out 6 or 7 figured donations at a moments notice.

Has nothing to do with politics. Same thing goes on at all levels of fundraising all the way down to charity.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Agree this is consistent with behavior in both parties, but it annoys me how Obama and the Democrats portray themselves as the party of the people, while Republicans are comprised of stuffy rich guys and dim Jesus freaks.

In reality, Obama has raised huge funds from the super-rich and corporations.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Agree this is consistent with behavior in both parties, but it annoys me how Obama and the Democrats portray themselves as the party of the people, while Republicans are comprised of stuffy rich guys and dim Jesus freaks.

A better approach would be to set aside $1 billion for each party to spend for re-election. Government $$$ with no outside funds.

And I agree that the Democrats get quite a lot from the entertainment industry comprised of many nutcases.

But still the republicans take $$$ from arms manufactoring bent on involving us in wars. Not to mention Wall Streeters setting up Ponzi sceams.

It's all pretty sickening and when a true American man like Ron Paul speaks they call him crazy. Yes crazy because he wants to right a insane political system.

This country was set up on States Rights. Let a state decides if it wants gay marriage. A death penalty. An industrial state comprised of corporations. Or even a state which gives most to the poor. Let a state decide want it wants.

This country survived for a 150 years with no income tax and no give aways or involvement in any foreign wars.

And if was because everyone worked hard and was not taken advantage of by either the rich or poor.

And it can be thay way again and would be if I were running the United States of America.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by son of lockman View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

A better approach would be to set aside $1 billion for each party to spend for re-election. Government $$$ with no outside funds.

And I agree that the Democrats get quite a lot from the entertainment industry comprised of many nutcases.

But still the republicans take $$$ from arms manufactoring bent on involving us in wars. Not to mention Wall Streeters setting up Ponzi sceams.

It's all pretty sickening and when a true American man like Ron Paul speaks they call him crazy. Yes crazy because he wants to right a insane political system.

This country was set up on States Rights. Let a state decides if it wants gay marriage. A death penalty. An industrial state comprised of corporations. Or even a state which gives most to the poor. Let a state decide want it wants.

This country survived for a 150 years with no income tax and no give aways or involvement in any foreign wars.

And if was because everyone worked hard and was not taken advantage of by either the rich or poor.

And it can be thay way again and would be if I were running the United States of America.
    WTF is this?

Are you trying to tell me slavery never happened?

Comments

shortbuspoker: slavery leads to low unemployment rep
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy
    I'd say good luck in the freeroll but I'm pretty sure you'll go on a bender to self-sabotage yourself & miss it completely or use it as the excuse of why you didn't cash.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy View Post

WTF is this?

What about slavery do you want to know.

The biggest error was bringing the Negro man to the Western Hemisphere. As slavery was a tragic mistake.

The American Civil War was not fought over slavery but fought over states rights to have it among many other states rights issues. Another one being taxes on imports and exports which the south thought was being unfairly applied to them.

The biggest problem today with the American people is they know very little about history. Thus allowing themselves to be caught up again in the tragic things that happened in the past.

This is really why a man like Ron Paul or even myself should run this country. A strong man who would get things done.

Comments

NaturalBornHustler: Wise old man rep, respect your elders people

vegas1369: Talking out of your ass again as usual. You ignored his question.

Silver
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy View Post

WTF is this?

What about slavery do you want to know.

The biggest error was bringing the Negro man to the Western Hemisphere. As slavery was a tragic mistake.

The American Civil War was not fought over slavery but fought over states rights to have it among many other states rights issues. Another one being taxes on imports and exports which the south thought was being unfairly applied to them.

The biggest problem today with the American people is they know very little about history. Thus allowing themselves to be caught up again in the tragic things that happened in the past.

This is really why a man like Ron Paul or even myself should run this country. A strong man who would get things done.
    Name:  flavor-brigitte-1040pk011211.jpg
Views: 143
Size:  145.7 KB

Thread Information