Thread: Back to grinding live poker bitches

Load Metric

Back to grinding live poker bitches

I havent played enough hours to talk about winrates but I want to talk about how soft the games still are.

By me theres 2 nl games 1-2 and 3-5. I play some 3-5 but about 90% 1-2 because the games are better even thought the rake is $1 more.

The problem with 3-5 is its the biggest game outside of PLO, so all the young kids that love to 3bet pre otb and just play alot more aggresive in general which makes the games more difficult.

At 1-2 guys just want to see flops and most of them are so easy to figure it its like stealing.

Black guys are the new asians. I look for the table with the most black guys. They are just awful. I played a hand a few days ago against a huge black drooler that everyone at my table thought I misplayed. He was to my left and he raised 90% of hands to $10 but whenever he made a big hand he would bet an absurd amount.

Hero ($500ish) raises a9c to $10 after 1 limper villian has me covered slightly calls. flop 9,t,j, 1 club rainbow. I cbet $15 he calls pot $50 minus the rake. Turn is the 8c. I check he instantly bets $80 into 45-50. I know he has a straight and theres nothing that could make him fold, so i call. River 4c. I pause for a few secs then shove my $390ish and he install calls and shows his q. As a 4-1 dog I need to make 3 times his turn bet in the total pot to break even which I clearly did, but I would never explain that to the fish at the table to make myself feel better. I just say I got lucky. I just felt it was coming. I only call with clubs because only clubs hit today. All the dumb shit they eat up.

Old guys are considered nits but thats simplistic thinking. Alot of them are nits preflop but cant fold postflop. They cant understand why I would call them pre when I know they have aces. Well I call you pre because I know you have aces and I know you wont fold them no matter what.

Then you have the young regs. You know they're not rolled for 3/5, but they like to buy in for the max 150 bbs. They raise alot pre but I look for what they do after they raise. Theres 1 paticular reg that raises alot but will instamuck everything but kk+ to a 3bet, because we know people only 3bet in live poker with aa, so i 3 bet him anytime I have an ace blocker.

One of the biggest leaks the younger guys make is cbetting too often. They dont care how wet the board is. They dont care that 5 people called their raise. The raised preflop so they have to cbet. It says so in every book. You have to know which ones will fold an overpair on a dry board, but you can also tell by their cbet size if they have an overpair. If they bet close to pot its an overpair. Theres too many factors to list, but usually I wont try and make them fold an overpair but if Im card dead and they perceive me to be tight I will make a small raise like a value raise.

Too much typing for me I'll add more and feel free to challenge me on how to play or just add to it.

Load Metric
    You seem to have quickly figured out what has taken me years to learn.

I purchased the full Bill Fillmaff training video series years ago for several hundred dollars. Please don't PM me for the files. Youtube has some pirated stuff.

Fillmaff's instruction regarding racial profiling at the tables was groundbreaking.

While the game has changed, the same truths regarding blacks, Asains, the elderly still hold.

I saw the posting regarding the PFA Freeroll long term results. I really have no chance if I can't identify the black man at the table.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    You seem to have quickly figured out what has taken me years to learn.

I purchased the full Bill Fillmaff training video series years ago for several hundred dollars. Please don't PM me for the files. Youtube has some pirated stuff.

Fillmaff's instruction regarding racial profiling at the tables was groundbreaking.

While the game has changed, the same truths regarding blacks, Asains, the elderly still hold.

I saw the posting regarding the PFA Freeroll long term results. I really have no chance if I can't identify the black man at the table.
    Normally Id say you are correct, but the recent trend of race trading white bitches has made this harder to figure out. If ever in doubt just ask them. You also must remember that 1% negro makes you black, and dont forget about Sicilians.

Load Metric
    Finally part of the bbj being hit. I got roomshare for $879. The 100k would have been much better.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadyJ View Post
    Finally part of the bbj being hit. I got roomshare for $879. The 100k would have been much better.
    Room share? Ive never played anywhere that had a room share. Most BBJ have a table share.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Ballin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadyJ View Post
    Room share? Ive never played anywhere that had a room share. Most BBJ have a table share.
    Its 30% winner 20% loser 30% table share 20% room share. I think it would be better for the room to have 30% room share and 20% table, but what do I know.

Load Metric
    I think I've found the best poker app for tracking your live results. Its called pokertrack. theres a free version which I think is all you really need. I plunked down the $10 for the pro version because welll I got it like that.

It tracks time played which I like. It has an odds calc thats easy to use that you can use in between hands. You can save hands for later. It pretty much does everything that a live app can do.

Load Metric
    Im going to start posting some hands in here.

Feel free to post your own, so I can tell you how bad you played them.

Thread Information