Load Metric

''Who murdered Lorna Dumbeck...and why?''

Presented By PFA Productions

Open music

Name:  10001292_847354385293625_4389939720597859671_n.jpg
Views: 3459
Size:  20.0 KB

The finest poker site on the internet

This story is exclusively owned by Bruce S. Richardson. Rights pending.

Wait for previous music to stop then proceed

Open music, listen, and read

New York City, June 11, 1943

Sonny Richardson on the rooftop

A man torn in conflict. Between his wife, his children, his job, and a court that had convicted a man to die who in his heart and soul he knew to be innocent. But worse was with the bottle and battle that tormented his essence. Jennifer had threatened to leave him if he continued his quest for the truth. He hated the thought of that but the thought of an innocent man dying was also too much to bare as it defied everything that he stood for in life. Truth, Justice, and the American way.

Hysterically Sonny began to scream!

''No more! No more will I let this demon bottle control me!''

And Sonny threw the bottle into the air and it crashed into the street.

''No more will they steal from me what is right in my heart and soul! Luther Trouse is guilty of murdering Lorna Dumbeck! Not John Garfield who sits on death row as he loved her even more than I thought I loved my wife Jennifer! If I have to die proving it I will as nothing is going to stop me in my quest for Truth, Justice, and the American way!''

Name:  10363735_847408595288204_5297659490659665803_n.jpg
Views: 1866
Size:  31.4 KB

A man in the street looks up as the bottle has shattered close to him and thinks in head.

''No more, guilty? Wow that whisky stinks. He doesn't need anymore. D#mn guilty drunk.''

Name:  10313631_847406125288451_1751459744570033770_n.jpg
Views: 1859
Size:  12.6 KB

Find out how Sonny Richardson solves the case in ''Who murdered Lorna Dumbeck, and why?''
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Comments

Ballin: Putting yourself out there rep

snowtracks: pictures are awsome
    Last edited by son of lockman; 06-15-2014 at 09:15 AM.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Don on the left and Sonny on the right.

Open music, listen, and read.

Don on the left and Sonny on the right.

''Sonny you've got to give this up. The man was convicted in court with overwhelming evidence. Further pursuit on your part could get you dismissed from the department. With a loss of pension also.''

''Don I just can't believe he killed her. The look in his eyes when we told him she was dead. I know I've been doing this job for 15 years, and seen just about everything. But I never saw a person cry like that when he learned she was dead. Besides his hands Don. How could a person strangle another with those delicate hands that could play a violin so beautiful? And one more thing Don. Why was she known to have associations with Luther Trouse and his gang? It makes no sense. I'm not giving up on what I believe no matter what the department, the court, you, or anyone else thinks. I won't let an innocent man as I believe him to be be put to death without a fight on my part.''

''It's your drinking Sonny. You've got to beat the bottle.''

Name:  johnbromfield15.jpg
Views: 2064
Size:  27.6 KB
    Last edited by son of lockman; 06-15-2014 at 09:23 AM.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Episode 3.

''Before I kill you myself!''

Open music, listen the read

Luther Trouse and Don

''Sonny wants to see you Luther.''

''Yeah, well what's this all about?''

''I just fallow orders Luther. I do my job. Now get you stuff and let's go.''

Name:  Retorno+al+pasado+16.jpg
Views: 1909
Size:  12.6 KB

Left to right. Sonny, Luther Trouse, and Don.

''Luther I had Don bring you here for a little chat.''

''Let me guess Sonny. You're still upset about a man being scheduled to die for murder. Well I hope this doesn't take to long as my horse is running in the forth at Belmont and I'd hate to miss it?''

''Yeah Belmont. Luther I'll ask the questions around here and you'll give the answers. Now why did Lorna Dumbeck, a woman worth tens of millions of dollars have an association with rabble like you? And why after we checked her bank account did she write you a check for 5 thousand dollars? Further why were you seen at her office the day that she died? How come she withdrew a million dollars from her bank that day also? And only 200 hundred thousand was found in her boyfriend's apartment when we arrested him? Where could the rest of the money be Luther?''

''Look Sonny I've been over this with your investigators. She wrote me a check for the horse racing association that I support. I was in her office the day that she died because the association was grateful for her support and asked me to give her their thanks. As far as her withdrawing that amount of money from her bank and what happened to the missing 800 thousand I have no idea. Our association was by chance. I was in the office building one day where her office is and stumbled into her downstairs. She was an attractive woman and we got to talking. Mentioned during the coarse of our talk that I owned a race horse and she seemed pretty excited about that. Also said that I was in the area trying to drum up contributions for the horse racing association. And she said she'd like to make a contribution. So that's it Sonny. Oh wait you do remember the trial? How Miss Dumbeck's secretary had heard them arguing with him storming out in a frenzy. Then going into her office and seeing her crying. That was the day that she died according to the records.''

Sonny thinks in his head as to the last part of what Luther said

''Oh wait you do remember the trial? How Miss Dumbeck's secretary had heard them arguing with him storming out in a frenzy. Then going into her office and seeing her crying. That was the day that she died according to the records.'' Then thinks it's strange that he added that to the first part of what he said. Then thinks. ''I've got him now. He's scared.''

''Yes I remember the testimony. So why did you murder Lorna Dumbeck Luther?''

Don says.

''Oh Sonny this is getting rediculous. Lay off Luther here. The court already rendered a decision.''

''Don, you and I have already been over this. Now respect my wishes and stay out of it.''

''Alright, sure then.''

''Sonny you really should listen to Don.''

''Luther don't give me any advice. You know Luther some weeks ago I was in a bar and saw your girlfriend Ethel. She said you're an electifying man. Now what does she mean by that?''

''Blows by me Sonny. But I know that she likes you. Maybe a crush as she's said how hansome you are. Hey can we get a drink around here?''

''I don't want a drink Luther. I want answers!''

''Well Ethel said that night at the bar when she saw you you were flying high.'' And chuckles.

''Look Trouse she's very beautiful, but give me a break. I'm a married man and would never take up with a little tramp like her. But Don make a note of 'electifying, blows, and hansome' as I want to remember that. Luther ever hear the story of the man that told too many lies?''

''No I haven't Sonny.''

''Well it goes like this Luther. There was this man who was in terrible trouble and he knew it. Because someone was asking him questions that he didn't want to answer truthfully. So he told a lie to cover the first question. Then a second lie to cover the next question. Pretty soon after about 10 lies he told a lie that didn't ring true with another lie. Then snap the tiger had him. And you know who that tiger is Luther? It's me Luther. I'm going to take you to Sing Sing to fry in the electric chair for murder.''

''That'll be a cold day in H#ll Richardson! You know I should speak to an attorney about police harassment! Don't think the department would like that!''

''Trouse you can do whatever you want! But I'm going to see that you burn in H#ll for murder! Mankind is stronger that judicial mandates! Now get the H#ll out of here before I kill you myself!''

Trouse gets up and walks toward the door. Don gets up and hurridly follows him to the door and grabs his arm and says.

''Luther I'm sorry it's his drinking.''

''Don I haven't commited a crime. I'm a good outstanding citizen.''

Don lets go of Trouse arm and steps back in bewilderment with a smile on his face.

''You mean you haven't been convicted of a crime Trouse.''

Don walks back to where Sonny is standing now.

''Well what was that all about Don?''

''Nothing Sonny. Trouse says he hasn't comitted a crime.''

Sonny laughs, then says

''He really said that?''

''Yes he did.''

''He's a liar besides being a thieving criminal. But I guess they both walk hand in hand. We both know he's committed a thousand or more crimes. He's just never been convicted. Make a note of never Don. I want to remember that.''

Looks like we have the start of a conflict here. How bad, ugly, and monstrous will the confrontation be?

The faces of our actors change so bare with it.

Name:  f6a2986de80be8cca8881825aac4ce91.jpg
Views: 1850
Size:  24.3 KB
    Last edited by son of lockman; 06-15-2014 at 09:50 AM.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    And what did happen in Lorna Dumbeck's office between Lorna and John on the day that she died?

Open Music, listen, and read

''My sweet darling Lorna. What has been bothering so much recently. You know I love you and you can tell me anything.''

''John if only I could. But I can't as I love you so much I can't have you involved into what I've gotten myself into.''

''Oh nothing could be that bad. Is it your work? If it is, give it up. My music also I'll give up. We can go away and be happy Lorna. Have the house and children that we'd like to. All this worry and hassel is not what God wants for us. He wants us to be happy.''

''John I wish it were that easy, but it isn't. I wish we could be married but we can't. I could never drag you down into what I've done. Please forgive me my love.''

And with that John stormed out of Lorna's office.

''Then you won't tell me! Goodbye then Lorna! But remember this! I've always hold you in my heart!''

With Lorna screaming ''John! John!''

Name:  MV5BMTU4MzQ3ODAwOV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMjMyODMyNw%u00252540%2540._V1._SX640_SY798_.jpg
Views: 1896
Size:  51.0 KB
    Last edited by son of lockman; 06-15-2014 at 10:00 AM.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Open music, listen and read

Miss Dumbeck's secretary seeing her boyfriend leave in a rage entered Lorna's office to speak with her.

''Miss Dumbeck why are you so sad and crying?''

''It's nothing Alice. Everything's alright. No,no it isn't. I love him so much.''

And she continued to cry.

''I'm sorry Miss Dumbeck. I can see you're terribly upset. Is there anything I can do?''

''No, no, thank you Alice. It'll all work out. Just time is all we need.''

''Alright Miss dumbeck. I know it will. Miss Dumbeck there's a man outside in the waiting lounge. His name is Luther Trouse and he says he has an appointment to meet you. What should I tell him?''

''Oh yes Luther Trouse. Tell him I'll see him in a couple of minutes Alice.''

''Alright I will.''

Alice walked out of Lorna's office and through her own and told Luther Miss Dumbeck would see him in several minutes. But before their conversation ended he inquired who was that man who had just left Miss Dumbeck's office? And learned that it was John Garfield a very close friend of Miss Dumbecks.

And Luther thought to himself. ''Ah, a lover's quarrel. Well this might play right into my race. A race that I'm going to win.''

Name:  1474641_731953556833709_377909470_n.jpg
Views: 1825
Size:  13.6 KB

Comments

BetCheckBet: d
    Last edited by son of lockman; 06-08-2014 at 03:55 PM.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Episode 4 ''I don't give a rat's #ss anymore.''

And in the weeks that followed Sonny was like a rabid dog. Going through every file he could find on the case. Even some not even related. Then 2 days before the execution he was speaking with Don in the office.

Name:  1424563_732641460098252_1368779695_n.jpg
Views: 1830
Size:  8.1 KB

''Don take a look at this photo and what do you see?''

Name:  1454996_732635113432220_502156257_n.jpg
Views: 1880
Size:  66.8 KB

''I see the room were Lorna Dumbeck was murdered. Obviously by someone in a rage. Her boyfriend Sonny.''

''No it's too simple for that Don. Simple just as how she lived. Look at the vanity table. Two drawers open. Now if she were looking for a weapon to defend herself she'd know the drawer to open. It was staged to look like rage.''

''Ok let's say it was Sonny. But still the two hundred thousand dollars we found in her boyfriend's apartment? That was staged also then?''

''Do you really think if he murdered her he'd keep that much money in his apartment. You heard him playing the violin when we went to his apartment. He's not a moron to think he wouldn't be invesigated. Trouse put it there.''

All of the sudden Captain Wallace walks in.

''What's going on you two?''

''Sonny's still at it Captain with his theories.''

Sonny leans over on the table.

Name:  1478988_732648293430902_1713376762_n.jpg
Views: 1855
Size:  19.3 KB

''Now I have to hear it from you also Captain? How I'm overplaying all this and acting like a nutcase delirious alcoholic?''

''Richardson I just learned Luther Trouse filed a lawsuit against you and the department for police harassment. You just wouldn't drop it would you. Word is some up above want your badge. And their isn't anything I can do to stop them if it goes down like that.''

''Well Captain in addition to this photo here I also found another report. A week before Lorna Dumbeck was murdered a crate of high explosives was found on the dock. And not more than 50 yards from where a ship was moored. And that ship was carrying a cargo that belonged to Lorna Dumbeck's company. So to H#ll with anything the department wants to do with me. Fire me, strip me of my badge and gun. Loss of pension. I don't give a rat's #ss anymore as I'm staying with this until the moment someone throws the switch on John Garfield.''

Name:  1424563_732641460098252_1368779695_n.jpg
Views: 1830
Size:  8.1 KB

''Alright Sonny. I'll relay that upstairs.'' Captain Wallace says.

Next episode Sonny is terminated from the department.

Epsiode 5. ''I'd hate to have our friendship to end in a brawl.''
    Last edited by son of lockman; 06-08-2014 at 03:52 PM.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Episode 5

''I'd hate to have our friendship to end in a brawl.''

Sonny on the left and Don on the right.

''Sonny I've just been made lead man of the unit. You've been terminated.''

Sonny grabs Don by the arms.

''Well this isn't going to change anything. Loss of job, gun and badge. Pension. I don't care as I said. I'll follow this all by myself as it's what I believe in.''

''Sonny take your hands off me. I'm starting to get a little bet upset. I'd hate to have our friendship end in a brawl. Step into the squad room as I don't want to have a confrontation out here.

''Alrigth let's step into the squad room Don.

Name:  1476375_732906636738401_1968493606_n.jpg
Views: 1972
Size:  27.3 KB

Sonny was a little more subdued now as he had almost punched Don. But hearing Don speak of their friendship which had been for decades since they were children he put that thought out of his head.

''Sonny these are your termination papers. I'm going to need your gun and badge on the table. Wallace and I both pleaded with them not to terminate you but the lawsuit has put you over the edge. 15 years of working with you makes me want to cry. Sonny remember when we were kids? And when we had our football team? How you called them the Boilers being the captain? And how I got you to re-name them The Red Runners? How you broke your leg and I became captain and we won the championship?''

''Yes I remember as those were better times than now even with a broken leg.''

''Yes they were my old friend. Yes they were. Sonny you're a dreamer, maybe why I love you. You read all those science magizines. How they talk about computers, phones with no chords, and all these drugs of the future that will save everyone's life. When we saw that helicopter as you called it over New York you said it was the wave of the future. Just a gaint looking fishbowl to me. Sonny it's all fantasy as those things are never going to happen. Next thing you'll tell me is that favorite sports announcer turned actor of your's Ronald Reagan is going to be President some day. You also have a photographic memory which I'm sure could be used better in another line of work. Really you're too smart to be walking the streets in pursuit of criminals.''

''Great so I'm too good and smart and a dreamer. A believer in how I feel. Let me sign the papers.''

''Sonny there's something else also. I spoke with your wife Jennifer on the phone the other day. She said she's going to leave you.''

''Yes Don she's told me that before.''

''Well Sonny tomorrow's your wedding anniversity. If you pursue this and not spend it with her tomorrow it's off to Arizona with the children she said as that's where she said her parents live. Is that what you really want? You've already lost your job. Your family as we speak is the only thing you have left. You don't want to lose that Sonny. No man does.''

Sonny thought for some seconds. Maybe 30. His family was indeed all that he had left. Even though he had vowed nothing would stop him in his pursuit of the truth the thought of losing his family was unbearable. His stomach was crawling. Then he said.

''Alright I'll spend the day with Jennifer.''

''Good Sonny that's what I wanted to hear. One other thing. Take her to Belmont as it's a great show. Horse racing is really exciting and I know you'll have a great time. In fact here's twenty bucks. In the forth they have this horse, Red Runner's her name. Just like our old football team. Red is my favorite color as you know and this horse is fast. Hasn't won a race I know since she was hurt last year, but if she's hot tomorrow we could make a fortune as she's 500 to 1 right now. And twenty bucks is nothing if she wins. Hey you're a dreamer, so let's go for it. I'm going fishing myself tomorrow, up at Niagara Falls.''

''Alright Don I go to Belmont and bet her in the forth.''

Name:  1458411_732918133403918_206059841_n.jpg
Views: 1947
Size:  68.5 KB

And indeed Sonny and Jennifer would go to Belmont the next day.

But first he would speak to Jennifer. They would have to speak about many things.

Episode 6

''Jennifer and Sonny speak.''
    Last edited by son of lockman; 06-10-2014 at 09:58 AM.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Episode 6

''Sonny and Jennifer speak.''

Sonny walked through the streets on his way home. Dejected and seemingly without cause.

Name:  1486745_735944203101311_431400383_n.jpg
Views: 1837
Size:  25.4 KB

Then he boarded a bus and looked out the window. Then looked at a woman who was holding a newspaper.

''Man to die in electric chair tomorrow'' It said.

Name:  1479018_735953289767069_998820280_n.jpg
Views: 1846
Size:  13.2 KB

And Sonny looked away in disgust. Disgusted at himself, the department, the court system. The whole world felt like it was shattering down upon him. He felt a dread he had never known as he would have to tell Jennifer that he had been fired.

Sonny walked into the house and raised his hands and just stared at them. Then mumbled. ''What have I done. 15 years and all for nothing. All for nothing.''

Jennifer who was close by asked him.

''Sonny you're mumbling. What's the matter with you sweetheat?''

''Jennifer I was fired today. Fired from the department.''

''What? And what for?''

''For not giving up. For what I believed in. For pursuing the Lorna Dumbeck case.''

''Oh... I see.''

''Don and I almost came to blows.''

''No Sonny...You didn't almost fight Don did you?''

''Well until he reminded me of our friendship since we were kids I almost did. But we settled down and talked things out.''

''Thank God for that Sonny. Don is the best friend a person could have. And often we talk.''

''I know Jennifer as he told me that you are going to leave me tomorrow.''

''Well Sonny our marriage hasn't been good since this Lorna Dumbeck case started. For months you been like a man on some kind of crazy mission. Away for days at a time. Here after the boys are asleep and gone before they're up. Just today they asked me where their daddy was. You haven't seen them in over a week. And I worry about you so much. Where you are? What you're doing? If I'm going to get a knock on the door in the middle of the night to come identify you at the morgue. This is not a life for your family. And not for you Sonny.''

She brushes Sonny's hair back with her hand.

''I know Jennifer it isn't. Not like it used to be. Jennifer don't leave me. Without my family I'm nothing. A faceless man who walks the earth leading a meaningless existance. A dread I fear more than anything.''

I won't Sonny. I promise I won't. We can still have a life as we did before this ever started. I love you so much I cry at night thinking about it.''

Name:  1452125_735936369768761_1325038036_n.jpg
Views: 1854
Size:  37.6 KB

Sonny leans back against the wall and looks at Jennifer.

''Do you feel it Jennifer?''

''Yes I do Sonny.''

''Tomorrow's our wedding anniversity Jennifer. I can get up early and play catch with boys in the yard. Just like I used to. We can get a sitter and later do something. In fact Don gave me $20 and wants us to go to the horse races. Says we'll have a great time.''

''I've never been to a horse race and it sounds like fun. Let's do it Sonny. We'll be together for the first time in months. That's what I want most. For us to be together my love.''

''Yes together Jennifer. Together again.''

Name:  1476407_735933919769006_867484643_n.jpg
Views: 1822
Size:  12.2 KB

And so the couple would go to Belmont the next day.

Epsiode 7

''Oh my God she's 20 lenghts behind and not even out of the gates!''
    Last edited by son of lockman; 06-08-2014 at 03:46 PM.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    But before we go to Episode 7 let's fall back to the beginning of the story. As a viewer in his story you know it all. Who murdered Lorna Dumbeck and why. But the only thing you don't know is how Sonny Richardson finds out why she was murdered as he already in his soul knows who murdered her.

We'll use Bogart as Luther Trouse for this scene.

Luther Trouse on left and Colonel Himlap on right...

"That idiot, I asked him never to play that when I was in here. D#mn song reminds me of this dame who jilted me. You called me and wanted to meet here Colonel Hinsh#t or whatever it is."

"Yes Mr. Trouse and thank you for coming. My name is Colonel Fredrick Himlap. And I represent the glorious Third Reich of Germany."

"Well with that said let's get down to it Colonel. I'm a busy man and time is money for me."

"Mr. Trouse sir, I'm aware of your credentials in the New York mob. Quite impressive and of a man who gets things done."

"Cut the cr#p Kraut and get to it."

"Ok I represent The Third Reich Mr. Trouse. The war is going badly for us on the Eastern Front, and soon the Allies will open a second front in the West. We need a disaster to happen to the Allies. A disaster so immense that it will delay or even knock America out of the War."

"And what is this immense Colonel?"

"To blow up the dam at Niagra Falls and knock out the electricity and flood lower New York.

"To blow up the dam at Niagra Falls and knock out the electricity and flood lower New York?! Are you f#cking crazy Colonel? That dam is guarded by a platoon of 40 heavily armed soldiers. Armed with a tank and heavy machine guns. Besides where would I get enough explosives to do the job?"

"We can supply the explosives Mr. Trouse. We have a soure out of Sweden that can ship them here. Have you ever heard the name Lorna Dumbeck?"

"Why yes I think I have. A very wealthy Jewish woman who lives here in America. What does she have to do with this?"

"She's an importer of furniture from Sweden Mr. Trouse. Without telling her why I think we may be able to use her company to import the explosives. All you have to do is tell her that unless she gives you full access without question to her company that she will never see her relatives again as they are in the custody of The Third Reich."

"Alright Colonel suppose I take on this job. What kind of money are we talking about?"

"I have $1 milion dollars under the table in a breifcase Mr. Trouse."

"Sounds good for a start but the cost is $2 million Colonel."

"Alright then $2 million Mr. Trouse. Then we have a deal?"

"You know you and your Nazi pals are the biggest scumbags I ever heard of. All this Arian bullsh*t. But I guess I'm worse, yeah we have a deal Colonel... We have a deal." Trouse is smiling some.

Name:  1471136_739864516042613_1903192927_n.jpg
Views: 1815
Size:  12.3 KB
    Last edited by son of lockman; 06-10-2014 at 10:16 AM.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Epsiode 7

''Oh my God she's 20 lenghts behind and not even out of the gates!''

And so Sonny got up the next morning and everyone had breakfast. He then played catch with the boys in the yard. And then Jennifer found a sitter. And off they were to Belmont.

Taking the train Sonny sat and quiet. Thinking how his life had completely changed from the previous day. How a man was scheduled to die. The thought just couldn't leave him. But still he was determinded that their anniversity would be a special day.

Jennifer looked at him and asked.

''Sonny what's the matter? You don't look happy on our special day.''

''Oh it's nothing my darling Jennifer. I was just thinking about the race. If that Red-Runner horse wins it's going to solve a lot of our financial problems.''

''Yes it will Sonny. And maybe we can buy a piano? I want to start practicing again.''

''Yes a piano sounds great dear.''

But still Sonny thought about a man who sat in prison and would die today.

Name:  969309_738711872824544_1524061724_n.jpg
Views: 1822
Size:  28.5 KB

And a man did sit in prison.

''So Garfield how does it feel? Knowing in a matter of hours you're going to meet your maker. This woman you claim to love but murdered. Tell me about love Garfield. Tell me.''

''It's something you wouldn't understand Warden. Let me be. I'm ready to meet God.

''Yes God Garfield. You know Garfield I'm going to enjoy watching you die. Be brave and forego the hood. That way I can see the smoke coming from your head. The blood dripping from your ears and nose. Sometimes even your eyes slowly melt. This I want to see Garfield. This I want to see.''

Name:  1507835_739872709375127_317358868_n.jpg
Views: 1923
Size:  41.7 KB

And so the train finally arrived and they walked several blocks to Belmont.

Name:  1465182_739904189371979_53296742_n.jpg
Views: 1860
Size:  69.8 KB

They went inside and up to the betting window.

''Twenty dollars on Red-Runner in the forth to win please.'' Sonny said.

''What? Why that horse was 500 to 1 to win when we opened today. Now she's 750 to 1 to win. She may be over a 1000 to 1 when the gates open up. That horse was hurt bad last year and hasn't won a race since.''

''What do you think Jennifer?''

''Put the money on the horse Sonny. We're going to win.''

''Ok you two. It would be rude to call you loons, but it's your money. Just seems to me you should just flush it down the toilet though. Twenty dollars on Red-Runner in the forth for you mister. Here's your ticket.''

And so they got seated with only several minutes before the forth race started.

''Can you imagine that guy almost called us loons Jennifer? Why I would of busted him square in the jaw if he'd said and not just inferred it.''

''Settle down Sonny. Hey look there's our horse.''

''Huh. Looks like a runt to me.''

''Cute and Quaint I think Sonny.''

Name:  1506456_739851026043962_1907572341_n.jpg
Views: 1848
Size:  13.5 KB

The horses then lined up and then were off!

''Oh my God she's 20 lenghts behind and not even out of the gates! Oh there she goes thank God.''

Name:  1499526_739853159377082_1397947382_n.jpg
Views: 1803
Size:  19.8 KB

Sonny thinks in his head.

''Cute and Quaint. Well I sure hope Cute and Quaint wins, because right now that board is reading 1000 to 1 on her.''

Name:  1453271_738704859491912_287023567_n.jpg
Views: 1798
Size:  35.1 KB

Episode 8

''By the way, who owns that horse?''
    Last edited by son of lockman; 06-10-2014 at 11:06 AM.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Episode 8

We'll use this song again as it's beautiful.

And if as God was intervening Red-runner began to bolt like a bullet and was in the pack on the first turn.

Name:  1450699_739857266043338_642275367_n.jpg
Views: 1903
Size:  51.4 KB

''My God Jennifer she's moving like lightening.''

''Yes she is Sonny. Aren't you glad I made you bet her?''

''We'll see sweetheart as the race isn't over but looking a lot better than a few seconds ago.''

Name:  1453271_738704859491912_287023567_n.jpg
Views: 1770

And at the halfway mark Sonny took the binoculars and saw the jockeys face. It was the look of ''win'' in his eyes Sonny saw. The look that he had had until yesterday.

Name:  971389_739853706043694_1438535646_n.jpg
Views: 1754
Size:  16.5 KB

And at the turn there were only two horses in the race who could win. Red-runner and Mermaid.

Name:  1465266_739855609376837_780098300_n.jpg
Views: 1782
Size:  22.7 KB

''Oh come on Red-Runner! Win! Win! Win! Make this a special day for us! Make this ticket gold for us!''

Name:  cary-grant-con-ingrid-bergman-in-una-scena-del-film-notorious-l-amante-perduta-1946-132913.jpg
Views: 1914
Size:  95.6 KB

Name:  960080_739859042709827_994989443_n.jpg
Views: 1713
Size:  21.5 KB

And at the finish it was Red-Runner by a nose!

Name:  1465266_739855609376837_780098300_n.jpg
Views: 1782
Size:  22.7 KB

''We won! We won Sonny!''

And then jennifer kissed Sonny right on the lips.

And Sonny mumbled.

''Yes we did, but I won't believe it until we have the cash.''

Name:  1467321_740407109321687_202281604_n.jpg
Views: 1772
Size:  9.3 KB

Soon they were at the cashiers window. Sonny cound hardly stand as he was so flabbergasted.

''Bet you think I forgot about you mister?''

''Richardson and here's my ticket.''

''ID and Social Security please. And do you want me to deduct the 3% war time tax sir? $600 dollars it is. War is such a waste.''

''Yes deduct it as we have to defeat those Nazis.''

''Ok let me fill all this in. Wish I would of been a loon today as only one other besides you bet that horse today. Boy I could go back to Tennessee and live right. Plenty of work there with them building those dams there. It'd be a gas to be with all my friends again. A real blast.''

Just then a policeman walked up and asked.

''Is that gentleman at the window alright?''

''Oh yes officer that's my husband and I just won $20,000 dollars.''

''Well congratulations mamn.''

A little girl says.

''That's your husband lady? He's hansome.''

Sonny overhearing this thinks in head.

''Wait. All of the sudden our money is her money? Women.'' Chuckles in head. ''But the little girl there should take up gambling. She calls the shots right.''

''Oh he's not here today. Guy wanted to bet close to a million dollars on Red-runner but the track told him no as they couldn't lay off that much and would only take $10,000 dollars on his bet. Still though tomorrow he'll own a chunk of this place. He's up in Niagara Falls at his second home I heard. He's the owner of Red-Runner. Luther Trouse is his name.''

''What!''

Name:  1459287_738748612820870_1463047585_n.jpg
Views: 1746
Size:  17.8 KB

Sonny stood up and thought in his head totally amazed.

''Luther Trouse? It can't be co-incidence that he owns this horse as no cop believes in co-incidence. All these words that I've heard and hearing them now. Gas and Ethel. Hansome goes with electrifying. Blast and dam. Red being Don's favorite color. And this horse wins? At a thousand to one and Don picks her? Don always wrong and it's best to pick the opposite of what he says. This is all about red. Red, red ,red? No Reds. What's the opposite of Reds? That's it! Nazis! Luther Trouse is working for the Nazis. It's as clear as day to me now. Luther Trouse is going to blow up the hydro-electric facility at Niagara Falls. And oh my God, my friend, my brother as I never had one Don is up there.''

Name:  1476377_739783619384036_728253855_n.jpg
Views: 1730
Size:  23.6 KB

Sonny turned to Jennifer.

''Jennifer take this money. I have to go.''

''Sonny what are you talking about that you have to go. Sure we can go home sweetheart.''

''No, no I've solved the case. I now know who murdered Lorna Dumbeck and why.''

''Sonny my darling you're sick. We've got to get you medical help for your alcoholism.''

''I only wish it were that easy Jennifer. But if I don't do as I must tens of thousands will lose their lives tonight. The United States could be knocked out of the war. Millions more will die in Europe and around the world. A world that could be forever thrown into tyranny.''

''If you go Sonny I will leave you.''

''I'm sorry Jennifer my woman, my life. I can only hope and pray that if I do return that you'll be waiting for me if I live through the night. And if not always remember that I did this out of love for you, the children, and all of mankind.''

Then Sonny kissed Jennifer and bolted for the main entrance.

Name:  1488229_738704039491994_1187910856_n.jpg
Views: 1736
Size:  19.6 KB

Jennifer could be heard screaming for Sonny come back as ran through the lobby and into a cafe near the main entrance.

''Sonny! Come Back! Come Back!''

Then a woman stopped him as she held a gun at him.

''Lt. Richardson I must have a word with you.''

''Well you've got the gun lady. But please hurry as I've got something real important to do.''

''Yes you do seem to be in a haste. My name is Colonel Alya Getzuoxoff. Asigned to the Soviet Embassy here in New York. Some months ago our agents in Germany learned of high explosive shipments being made to Sweden. From there and through a neutral registered ship from Argentina they were transported to New York City. We now know that the company involved in these shipments was owned by Lorna Dumbeck. A woman murdered some months ago. And we know that you were lead detective on her case.''

''And yes this I know.''

But Sonny also thought to himself. ''She's the woman that holding the newspaper on the bus yesterday. But something doesn't ring right here. If the Soviets knew all this, how come they didn't inform Washington? Well she's holding a gun on me right now so maybe ask her later.''

''I want to help you Lt. but am missing some pieces. Tell me what you know that makes you in such a furious haste Lt. as I can help.''

''Alright and you do have a gun. Can use you use it? Things are going to get pretty tough out there.''

''Crack shot as you Americans say.''

''Alright you're in then. Let's go as I have to steal a car out there in the parking lot. I'll tell you the rest when we get going.''

Name:  529568_740921299270268_284568443_n.jpg
Views: 1730
Size:  56.1 KB

Sonny ran up to a car right in front of the entrance and yanked a man right out of his car.

''Sorry Jack.''

Name:  559939_590636637632069_1813478304_n.jpg
Views: 1705
Size:  8.7 KB

''Let's go Colonel. Destiny awaits.''

Episode 9

''Meanwhile, up at Niagara.''
    Last edited by son of lockman; 06-11-2014 at 10:47 AM.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Episode 9

''Meanwhile, up at Niagara.''

And so after not getting a single bite fishing Don decided to call it quits as only a few hours of daylight remained and would be a long drive back to the city. But first he stopped at a little café and had something to eat. And when done went to the register to pay his bill.

''How much to I owe mister?''

''Forty cents sir.''

''Ok got change for a sawbuck?''

''Sure do sir.''

''Hey that radio on the shelf? Got a horse running at Belmont today. Can you get any sports on it?''

''Nope hasn't worked since before the war. No parts around for it.''

''Alright thanks anyway.''

Name:  1471990_742416872454044_1136446176_n.jpg
Views: 1868
Size:  50.4 KB

Then Don looked out the window. It was a habit he'd always had since being on the forcé. Never wanted to let someone get a jump on him.

Name:  523546_744143192281412_1526395606_n.jpg
Views: 1835
Size:  34.3 KB

''Oh my God. What's he doing up here? Why that's Luther Trouse.''

Name:  1521695_742420632453668_94698201_n.jpg
Views: 1767
Size:  37.0 KB

''Well something's fishy around here and I'm going to follow those two.''

Name:  523546_744143192281412_1526395606_n.jpg
Views: 1835
Size:  34.3 KB

So Don hurried to his car and followed them to a little deserted looking tavern. Could of been a home also maybe. About 5 miles out of town. Watched them go inside with the door still open and snuck up around the back to listen.

Name:  1468606_742403802455351_895805073_n.jpg
Views: 1757
Size:  33.6 KB

''Is that all you ever do is throw that cr#p on your face Ethel?''

''Well some say they like it. Hey how much money are you getting to blow this dam anyways?''

''That Ethel is none of your God D#mn business. But with this and the million from Lorna Dumbeck. Minus the $200,000 I used to frame Garfield for murdering her, plus the lawsuit againt NYPD and Richardson if it flies will be enough to retire to Rio. Good people down there. Lot of Germans.''

''Maybe I'll tag along. Lots of clothes down there also.''

''Clothes? You don't need clothes.''

''Oh sure Luther, you'd rather have me naked and for my body. Luther you're a pig.''

''Yes I am Ethel, and a rich pig.''

''But there's much to do so hurry up there. The rest of the gang will be here in an hour. Then we have to cut phone lines and wire the bridge leading do the dam before we take over the place. It's the perfect plan. And Garfield's going to die for it.''

''Good frame you put on that man there Luther.''

''Yes and Richardson's the only man who thinks he innocence. Smart cop he is even running around with that dumb #ss Don Lockman. Richardson questioned me one day and had me really scared. And then get this, Lockman says, 'Lay off Luther there'. It's incredible how utterly stupid that man Lockman is. Wonder if I can get my radio to work here. The horse I own Red-Runner is racing at Belmont today in the forth.''

Don thinks in head.

''Oh my God! He murdered that woman. And now he's going to blow the hydro-electric plant! And he owns Red-Runner? Why I didn't know that! Oh why why why didn't I believe my friend Sonny?! Who for decades has always led me the right way. Well this incredibly dumb #ss cop isn't going to let him and that tramp there get away with this!''

Name:  1468606_742403802455351_895805073_n.jpg
Views: 1757

And Don enters the place.

''Don?''

''I heard everything Luther. You're under arrest for murder. And a lot of other things. And Garfield's not going to die tonight. You're going to be the one that frys there in Sing Sing Luther. Turn around as this dumb #ss cop is going to cuff you.''

Name:  1238717_741712442524487_926368856_n.jpg
Views: 1768
Size:  18.4 KB

''Alright, but you're still a

Name:  1470414_741719205857144_1638591265_n.jpg
Views: 1789
Size:  8.5 KB

dumb #ss.'' And sent Don's gun flying from his hand.

And Don got back up.

''Oh this is going to be good Luther.''

Name:  999221_741720989190299_1414670058_n.jpg
Views: 1824
Size:  19.0 KB

And an all out fight began with Ethel managing to pick up the gun.

Name:  1471394_741721519190246_175151008_n.jpg
Views: 1755
Size:  23.1 KB

Then suddenly Don was out.

Name:  1470414_741719205857144_1638591265_n.jpg
Views: 1789
Size:  8.5 KB

''Stand away Luther as I'm going to kill him.''

''No as I have better plans for Don here.''

Name:  1470318_741717075857357_1035001317_n.jpg
Views: 1724
Size:  38.4 KB

''No no, let me kill him.''

Then Luther went to Ethel and smacked her across the face.

''Listen you little tramp I give the orders around here! You understand that Ethel! You understand that you whore!''

Wheeping she says.

''Yes...Yes I do Luther.''

Name:  555099_742425112453220_232107335_n.jpg
Views: 1487
Size:  20.6 KB

''I've got plans for Don here. He's going to enjoy a front row seat when this all goes down. A one way ticket. Help me bind his hands and get him into this chair. He'll be coming around in a few minutes.''

And Luther is laughing like a mad man.

Name:  1486841_741714985857566_1394138023_n.jpg
Views: 1530
Size:  18.8 KB

Episode 10

''Richardson and Colonel Alya Getzuoxoff are on the way.''
    Last edited by son of lockman; 06-11-2014 at 01:08 PM.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Episode 10

''Richardson and Colonel Alya Getzuoxoff are on the way.''

But the entrance to the front gate was backed up with traffic. So Sonny drove the car over the curb and through the flowerbeds, breaking sprinker heads and sending water everywhere. Then reached the front gate and drove into the side of a car and knocked it away and was on the street.

''Lt. Richardson, you do have a drivers license correct?''

''Well judging from that one might wonder Colonel. Colonel I don't see a registration strapped to the steering wheel. Check in the glove box to see if there's one.''

''Yes there is Lt. To a John Adams. Oh... and a letter from an insurance company. Addressed to a Lt. John Adams, NYPD.''

''Oh great, I slugged a cop and stolen his car. Anything else?''

Name:  1484166_745303205498744_1884293983_n.jpg
Views: 1532

''And a bottle of whiskey Lt.''

''Let me see that.''

And Sonny thought.

''A drunk also. Like I've been.''

And just then as Sonny was doing 60 MPH a policeman directing traffic ordered him to stop. And not seeing him Sonny tossed the bottle just a few feet from him in disgust breaking everywhere.''

Name:  563401_746457362049995_1160557390_n.jpg
Views: 1517
Size:  18.2 KB

Cop thinks to himself.

''Hey is that guy crazy? I ordered him to stop and he throws a bottle of whiskey at me. Wait, that was Lt. Richardson! He was terminated yesterday. And that's not his wife as I met her at a church bingo game years ago. I'd better call this in.''

''Lt. you just drove by a policeman who ordered you to stop.''

''Oh brother, this just goes from bad to worse. Well I guess it doesn't matter if this car is registered or not.'' And Sonny started laughing.''

Lt. why are you laughing?''

''Because sometimes when it's so crazy you just have to Colonel.''

And then she began to laugh.

Name:  1526402_745302618832136_1350881920_n.jpg
Views: 1495
Size:  10.8 KB

And so the policeman called in to the station and quickly told dispatch what had happened.

Name:  1489222_746448912050840_1876844870_n.jpg
Views: 1540
Size:  10.1 KB

''What?! Why the man sounds like he's lost it. I'll get this straight to the commissioner.''

Name:  1509851_746464628715935_487602955_n.jpg
Views: 1603
Size:  45.4 KB

The Commisher.

''What?! Richardson disobeyed an order to stop and threw a whiskey bottle at an officer. He must be mad and I knew it when I had him fired yesterday. Alright listen as I want no mistakes. He's dangerous and must be stopped. Put an APB reading possibly armed and dangerous. Use caution but bring him in along with this woman dead or alive. And order a plane into the air fully armed.''

Name:  1497483_746465252049206_665294056_n.jpg
Views: 1539
Size:  11.7 KB

''Fully armed plane then, right sir?''

Views: 1603

''Yes fully armed. How else are we going to bring him in dead. I mean dead or alive.''

Views: 1539

And a plane was ordered to take off and hunt for Richardson and Colonel Getzuoxoff.

Name:  580287_746582158704182_1184649927_n.jpg
Views: 1486
Size:  16.6 KB

Some minutes later.

Sonny explained everything he knew about the case to Colonel Getzuoxoff. Explaining how after Red-Runner won the race it all came to him in a flash. Then he added that he felt there was a mole in the department. Someone who had given Luther Trouse information and was instramental in having him fired.

''A mole then Lt. This sounds bad.''

''Yes it does Colonel and if true really bad. Colonel I now recognise you as the woman who was holding a newspaper in the bus yesterday. But I want to ask you that if your government knew everything you told me in the cafe why didn't they inform Washington?''

''Something I have asked myself Lt. But others besides myself think that top leaders in our government don't want America in the war. They feel Russia can win alone against the Germans. Some think that if Germany is defeated by both it will eventually lead to another war between us.''

''I guess they never heard that two heads are better than one then. Well we've got to get out of town and to a phone. There's only one man I trust now and I must speak to him.''

Name:  1484166_745303205498744_1884293983_n.jpg
Views: 1532
    Last edited by son of lockman; 06-10-2014 at 09:10 AM.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    And who was the mole?

''Quiet you little witch I'm on the phone...Now listen there friend, Richardson's getting too close and I've filed a suit against him and the department. This thing is going down on Saturday and I'm paying you good money to handle things so get him fired. You understand?''

Name:  1002052_751102861585445_44260149_n.jpg
Views: 1530
Size:  59.9 KB

''Alright, alright I'll take care of it. Everything will be alright.''

They both hang up.

Thinks in head.

''Why is there someone who always messes things up? Some smart cop who doesn't know when to leave things alone.''

Views: 1429
    Last edited by son of lockman; 03-22-2014 at 11:43 AM.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Meanwhile up at Niagara.

Don comes around.

''So Don how was your little nap?''

''You're never going to get away with this Trouse.''

''Oh really. Why is Sonny with the 7th calvary coming to stop me?'' Laughing Troues is.

''Well if not Sonny someone will.''

''I don't think so Don. The planning is too perfect. And the best part was when I strangled that woman to death. Looking into her eyes as I slowly squeezed the life out of her.''

''You're an animal Troues. As wicked as they come.''

''Why thank you Don. I'll remember that tonight when you go over with the dam. Tied up and watching from the control tower.''

And Luther is laughing like a mad man.

Name:  1486841_741714985857566_1394138023_n.jpg
Views: 1475
Size:  18.8 KB
    Last edited by son of lockman; 06-11-2014 at 11:02 AM.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Episode 11

''I'm just a soul who's intentions are good.''

Sonny was out on the road now and looked at the gas gauge.

Name:  1618445_768240959871635_444718678_n.jpg
Views: 1412
Size:  9.7 KB

''Going to stop at the next at the next gas station Colonel and get some fuel. I'll call the man I need to speak with if they have a phone.''

Good Lt., then I can also use the ladies room.''

Meanwhile back in the city.

''Commisher we just received another report on Richardson. At the Belmont racetrack he assulted a PC officer (plainclothes) and stole his car. We now have a license plate number on the vehicle he's driving. Further the woman he's with was observed holding a gun on Richardson before they left the racetrack. So they are definately armed.''

Views: 1575

''Good information gathering there. But listen to what I want done. Put the APB out statewide. No no make that nationwide. Put in a request to the FBI to have Richardson elevated to their top 10 most wanted list. Teletype his photograph to Washington immediately. And make sure that you state the fact that he is armed and dangerous. This man is a reckless maniac.''

Views: 1470

And so the APB was sent out to every corner of the nation for the apprehension of Richardson and the Colonel.

Name:  1544406_758515074177557_661553343_n.jpg
Views: 1570
Size:  65.8 KB

Sonny pulled into a gas station at the next town and Colonel Alya Getzuoxoff got out and went inside to use the bathroom.

''Hey son filler up and you have a phone inside?''

''Yes sir there's a phone inside and I'll fuel your car immediately sir.''

Name:  1558399_768244729871258_238090094_n.jpg
Views: 1551
Size:  24.0 KB

Sonny dialed a number back to the city.

''Put me through to Captain Wallace please.''

Name:  1012046_768235946538803_1208750920_n.jpg
Views: 1649
Size:  21.3 KB

''Alright hold on mister as we're kind of busy here right now.''

Name:  1546219_754424347919963_1769111358_n.jpg
Views: 1597

''Captain Wallace here.''

Name:  1533922_768301746532223_389693814_n.jpg
Views: 1611
Size:  57.2 KB

''Speak up captain as I can barely hear you.''

''Alright let me get off this speaker phone.''

''Oh, okay then.''

Name:  1012046_768235946538803_1208750920_n.jpg
Views: 1649
Size:  21.3 KB

''Richardson is that you?''

''Yes sir captain it is.''

''Richardson do you know there's a nationwide APB out on you and some woman? Wanted dead or alive it reads. Where are you now as you need to surrender to authorities.''

''Captain I'm on my way to Niagara Falls as Luther Trouse is going to blow the Hydro-electric facility there.''

''Richardson you're completely mad. You need medical help Sonny. You're alrighty reported to have assualted two police officers. You want to kill one and then be killed youself?''

''Captain listen. What do you think the odds are on me being right about this?''

''About a 1000 to 1 Richardson.''

''I'm glad you said that captain because today I bet a horse at the Belmont racetrack at 1000 to 1 and she won. And do you believe in coincidence captain?''

''No I don't Sonny.''

''Either do I captain but the owner of that winning horse is Luther Trouse.''

''Alright why that is strange but still doesn't prove anything.''

''Ok captain but you know anyone that lives close to the Hydro-electic facility there?''

''Well my sister lives close by. In fact close to the river.''

''Well if you ever want to see her alive again along with the tens of thousands of others who are going to die you'd better do as I say.''

''Alright Richardson give it to me. What do you need?''

But meanwhile at Niagara Falls Luther Trouse's gang were cutting the phone lines to the Hydro-electric facility.

Name:  1621730_768327606529637_1783048575_n.jpg
Views: 1504
Size:  13.5 KB

And accross the street a plainclothes policeman saw the car Sonny and the Colonel were driving after hearing the nationwide APB. And decided he'd pull around to the back of the station and check things out.

Name:  1013962_768269256535472_550785095_n.jpg
Views: 1533
Size:  30.2 KB

''Contact the Governor and get him to stay John Garfield's execution for 24 hours. If he doesn't do that the state will be killing an innocence man. Call the Hyro-electric facility and warn them as to what is about the happen. Trouse may try to use some rouse to try take over the place. Do you know any law enforcement in that area you can trust and can help?''

''Well yes but why can't we use ours?''

''Because I believe there's a mole in our department captain. Someone who is helping Luther Trouse.''

''Ok Richardson I'll get to it.''

''Best skills to you captain. And remember, bring any man you can who can carry and shoot a gun. This is going to be an all out battle to save mankind.''

They both hang up and Captain Wallace thinks.

''This is so crazy it has to be true.''

Name:  1549355_768234449872286_1340803060_n.jpg
Views: 1543

Plainclothes cop parks behind the station and enters the rear door.

Name:  1618422_768271626535235_1343182888_n.jpg
Views: 1574
Size:  34.5 KB

''Hands up Richardson and turn around. You're under arrest.''

Next episode. #12

''It only gets better.''
    Last edited by son of lockman; 06-11-2014 at 01:19 PM.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    The Poker Community Discussion forum is now becoming more active, so I am moving this to the Bathroom Wall.

Nothing personal, Sonny, but I want this poker forum to stay topical.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    The Poker Community Discussion forum is now becoming more active, so I am moving this to the Bathroom Wall.

Nothing personal, Sonny, but I want this poker forum to stay topical.
    Hey no problem and atleast you're reading.

This story has been going on since 2005 and written and rewritten a dozen times. Started out as a comedy-drama and in future writings will return to that. Sonny is also an alcoholic in the original version and in the final draft will be also to add to his dilemmas.

When this is finished I'm sending it to Hollywood. But really nothing like you're reading now.

Sonny Richardson.

A man driven by Truth, Justice, and The American Way.

Name:  10047_769438966418501_1651284854_n.jpg
Views: 1577
Size:  32.4 KB
    Last edited by son of lockman; 01-27-2014 at 03:32 PM.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Episode 12

''It only gets better.''

Same music, listen, and read

''No you put your hands up and drop your gun. I have got a gun pointed at you.'' Said the Colonel.

So the plainclothes cop dropped his revolver.

Sonny turned around and said.

''Good move pal.''

Name:  1546417_769628526399545_1943211436_n.jpg
Views: 1451
Size:  8.6 KB

And knocked him to the floor.

''They must have a make on the plates. We're going to have the ditch the car.''

''Ditch?''

''Yes like abandon it Colonel. He came in through the back door so maybe there's a car out there. Let me see if he's got some keys and I'll take his gun also.''

And so Sonny found the keys, took the gun, and they left through the back door and saw the car and were gone.

''Colonel look for a car so we can switch license plates. Hopefully there's a screwdriver in the trunk.''

And soon they found a car, found the screwdriver, and made the switch with a car that had New Jersey license plates.

Name:  1620486_769650506397347_1946506919_n.jpg
Views: 1512
Size:  9.3 KB

After another 5 minutes with the pedal to the metal Sonny said.

''There's the sign. Highway 265 five miles ahead. That'll get us there.''

Name:  750px-OH-265.svg.png
Views: 1502
Size:  34.1 KB

But the gas station attendant had wondered where the man and woman were so he went inside and found he cop knocked out. But shortly with some water brought him around.

finally they were on highway 265 and after another 10 miles they blew past 2 cops at 90 mph who had broken down in their car.

''Man did you see that?! He had to be doing 90.''

''Yeah but did you happen to notice who was in that car?''

''No who?''

''Richardson and that woman on the APB.''

''Yeah but that's not the car on the APB and it had Jersey plates on it.''

''Hey just call it in will you.''

Name:  542684_590770197618713_673413081_n.jpg
Views: 1545
Size:  22.1 KB

''Black 1939 Ford Coupe then. Headed north on Route 265?''

''Hey did I stutter? And when's that tow truck showing up as we called in over an hour ago?''

''Oh don't worry as it's on it's way. Over and out.''

Name:  398840_590773837618349_796325121_n.jpg
Views: 1519
Size:  46.4 KB

''Over and out. Yeah I'd like to punch his lights out. Fred where does the police department find crackers like him to hire?''

''Got me. Maybe they have a farm where they raise them. Afterall you made the force.'' Laughing he is now.

''Cram it you #sshole.''

Name:  542684_590770197618713_673413081_n.jpg
Views: 1545
Size:  22.1 KB

''A new report on Richardson and the woman Commishioner. Headed North on Route 265 in a black 1939 Ford Coupe. New Jersey plates but numbers unavailable. Also assualted a third officer in Petersburg and took his weapon.''

''Great as he's gone too far now. Contact ariel survailance. Tell them to shoot to kill. We won't be able to take him alive as he's filled with some kind of rage and completely mad. Remember 'shoot to kill'.''

Commishioner hangs up and thinks.

''This only gets better. Yes it only gets better.''

Views: 1473
Size:  13.3 KB

''Sally he did say 'shoot to kill' right?''

''Twice so it's no joke. Hey did you cut one?''

''Fox smells her own hole first.''

Sally laughs

''Black 1939 Ford Coupe. New Jersey license plates. Headed North on route 265. Shoot to kill. Roger that. Over and out.''

Name:  580287_746582158704182_1184649927_n.jpg
Views: 1491
Size:  16.6 KB
    Last edited by son of lockman; 11-01-2014 at 12:41 PM.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Episode 13

''When my father was dying I swore to him I'd take care of the jewel of his eye.''

''Steve this is Captain George Wallace from the big city.''

''George, George how have you been? Why I haven't seen you in several years. Since you visited your sister that Christmas. Man we had a swell time. So what makes you call me out of the blue?''

''Well Steve I need a big favor.''

''Why of course George. How could I ever say no to a man who pulled me out of a trench in France in 1917 and carried me 3 miles back to get medical aid? I owe my life to you George. How can I help you old buddy?''

''Well Steve you're probably heard the APB out on this Richardson fellow who was working for our department until yesterday?''

''Yeah a rogue cop. One bad seed from hearing about him.''

''Yeah I thought so myself until a little while ago. But I'm convinced now he's on to something. Something big and if we can't stop it thousands are going to die tonight.''

''Man buddy this sounds bad. Real bad.''

''It's because someone is going to try to blow up the Hyrdro-electric facility at Niagara falls tonight. And Richardson knows who and why.''

''Jesus George we can't let that happen. I'm in, tell me what to do.''

Steve Banks pictured on the phone below.

Name:  993472_754401477922250_574738019_n.jpg
Views: 1515
Size:  29.6 KB

''How many men can you round up on short notice? Men you can trust? Men who will sacrafice their lives for their country?''

''Well maybe 10 from my department. My cousin works for the state highway patrol. He should be to get as many. Maybe more. I'm supposed to play cards tonight with some locals. They have sons and brothers who I know will fight. Maybe 35 to 40 in all. How many can you bring?''

''Well no time for cards Steve. Just get on the horn. I can only bring myself as Richardson thinks they's a mole in our department who is helping the man who's involved in this.''

''Oh, ok I understand then. Hey George is there anything else you want to tell me?''

''Wish I knew more Steve, but you know my little sister lives downwind of the Dam. And I've got to save her as when my father was dying I swore to him I'd take care of the jewel of his eye.''

''Got it George and I'll meet you with my men at Weavor Bridge. It's about a mile before the Hydro-electric facility.''

''Thanks Steve, I knew I could count on you.''

They both hang up.''

Captain Wallace thinks.

''I'd better get going as I have some driving to do.''

Name:  1549355_768234449872286_1340803060_n.jpg
Views: 1517
    Last edited by son of lockman; 11-01-2014 at 12:48 PM.

Thread Information