Load Metric

''Who murdered Lorna Dumbeck...and why?''

Presented By PFA Productions

Open music

Name:  10001292_847354385293625_4389939720597859671_n.jpg
Views: 3463
Size:  20.0 KB

The finest poker site on the internet

This story is exclusively owned by Bruce S. Richardson. Rights pending.

Wait for previous music to stop then proceed

Open music, listen, and read

New York City, June 11, 1943

Sonny Richardson on the rooftop

A man torn in conflict. Between his wife, his children, his job, and a court that had convicted a man to die who in his heart and soul he knew to be innocent. But worse was with the bottle and battle that tormented his essence. Jennifer had threatened to leave him if he continued his quest for the truth. He hated the thought of that but the thought of an innocent man dying was also too much to bare as it defied everything that he stood for in life. Truth, Justice, and the American way.

Hysterically Sonny began to scream!

''No more! No more will I let this demon bottle control me!''

And Sonny threw the bottle into the air and it crashed into the street.

''No more will they steal from me what is right in my heart and soul! Luther Trouse is guilty of murdering Lorna Dumbeck! Not John Garfield who sits on death row as he loved her even more than I thought I loved my wife Jennifer! If I have to die proving it I will as nothing is going to stop me in my quest for Truth, Justice, and the American way!''

Name:  10363735_847408595288204_5297659490659665803_n.jpg
Views: 1872
Size:  31.4 KB

A man in the street looks up as the bottle has shattered close to him and thinks in head.

''No more, guilty? Wow that whisky stinks. He doesn't need anymore. D#mn guilty drunk.''

Name:  10313631_847406125288451_1751459744570033770_n.jpg
Views: 1864
Size:  12.6 KB

Find out how Sonny Richardson solves the case in ''Who murdered Lorna Dumbeck, and why?''
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Comments

Ballin: Putting yourself out there rep

snowtracks: pictures are awsome
    Last edited by son of lockman; 06-15-2014 at 09:15 AM.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Don on the left and Sonny on the right.

Open music, listen, and read.

Don on the left and Sonny on the right.

''Sonny you've got to give this up. The man was convicted in court with overwhelming evidence. Further pursuit on your part could get you dismissed from the department. With a loss of pension also.''

''Don I just can't believe he killed her. The look in his eyes when we told him she was dead. I know I've been doing this job for 15 years, and seen just about everything. But I never saw a person cry like that when he learned she was dead. Besides his hands Don. How could a person strangle another with those delicate hands that could play a violin so beautiful? And one more thing Don. Why was she known to have associations with Luther Trouse and his gang? It makes no sense. I'm not giving up on what I believe no matter what the department, the court, you, or anyone else thinks. I won't let an innocent man as I believe him to be be put to death without a fight on my part.''

''It's your drinking Sonny. You've got to beat the bottle.''

Name:  johnbromfield15.jpg
Views: 2067
Size:  27.6 KB
    Last edited by son of lockman; 06-15-2014 at 09:23 AM.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Episode 3.

''Before I kill you myself!''

Open music, listen the read

Luther Trouse and Don

''Sonny wants to see you Luther.''

''Yeah, well what's this all about?''

''I just fallow orders Luther. I do my job. Now get you stuff and let's go.''

Name:  Retorno+al+pasado+16.jpg
Views: 1913
Size:  12.6 KB

Left to right. Sonny, Luther Trouse, and Don.

''Luther I had Don bring you here for a little chat.''

''Let me guess Sonny. You're still upset about a man being scheduled to die for murder. Well I hope this doesn't take to long as my horse is running in the forth at Belmont and I'd hate to miss it?''

''Yeah Belmont. Luther I'll ask the questions around here and you'll give the answers. Now why did Lorna Dumbeck, a woman worth tens of millions of dollars have an association with rabble like you? And why after we checked her bank account did she write you a check for 5 thousand dollars? Further why were you seen at her office the day that she died? How come she withdrew a million dollars from her bank that day also? And only 200 hundred thousand was found in her boyfriend's apartment when we arrested him? Where could the rest of the money be Luther?''

''Look Sonny I've been over this with your investigators. She wrote me a check for the horse racing association that I support. I was in her office the day that she died because the association was grateful for her support and asked me to give her their thanks. As far as her withdrawing that amount of money from her bank and what happened to the missing 800 thousand I have no idea. Our association was by chance. I was in the office building one day where her office is and stumbled into her downstairs. She was an attractive woman and we got to talking. Mentioned during the coarse of our talk that I owned a race horse and she seemed pretty excited about that. Also said that I was in the area trying to drum up contributions for the horse racing association. And she said she'd like to make a contribution. So that's it Sonny. Oh wait you do remember the trial? How Miss Dumbeck's secretary had heard them arguing with him storming out in a frenzy. Then going into her office and seeing her crying. That was the day that she died according to the records.''

Sonny thinks in his head as to the last part of what Luther said

''Oh wait you do remember the trial? How Miss Dumbeck's secretary had heard them arguing with him storming out in a frenzy. Then going into her office and seeing her crying. That was the day that she died according to the records.'' Then thinks it's strange that he added that to the first part of what he said. Then thinks. ''I've got him now. He's scared.''

''Yes I remember the testimony. So why did you murder Lorna Dumbeck Luther?''

Don says.

''Oh Sonny this is getting rediculous. Lay off Luther here. The court already rendered a decision.''

''Don, you and I have already been over this. Now respect my wishes and stay out of it.''

''Alright, sure then.''

''Sonny you really should listen to Don.''

''Luther don't give me any advice. You know Luther some weeks ago I was in a bar and saw your girlfriend Ethel. She said you're an electifying man. Now what does she mean by that?''

''Blows by me Sonny. But I know that she likes you. Maybe a crush as she's said how hansome you are. Hey can we get a drink around here?''

''I don't want a drink Luther. I want answers!''

''Well Ethel said that night at the bar when she saw you you were flying high.'' And chuckles.

''Look Trouse she's very beautiful, but give me a break. I'm a married man and would never take up with a little tramp like her. But Don make a note of 'electifying, blows, and hansome' as I want to remember that. Luther ever hear the story of the man that told too many lies?''

''No I haven't Sonny.''

''Well it goes like this Luther. There was this man who was in terrible trouble and he knew it. Because someone was asking him questions that he didn't want to answer truthfully. So he told a lie to cover the first question. Then a second lie to cover the next question. Pretty soon after about 10 lies he told a lie that didn't ring true with another lie. Then snap the tiger had him. And you know who that tiger is Luther? It's me Luther. I'm going to take you to Sing Sing to fry in the electric chair for murder.''

''That'll be a cold day in H#ll Richardson! You know I should speak to an attorney about police harassment! Don't think the department would like that!''

''Trouse you can do whatever you want! But I'm going to see that you burn in H#ll for murder! Mankind is stronger that judicial mandates! Now get the H#ll out of here before I kill you myself!''

Trouse gets up and walks toward the door. Don gets up and hurridly follows him to the door and grabs his arm and says.

''Luther I'm sorry it's his drinking.''

''Don I haven't commited a crime. I'm a good outstanding citizen.''

Don lets go of Trouse arm and steps back in bewilderment with a smile on his face.

''You mean you haven't been convicted of a crime Trouse.''

Don walks back to where Sonny is standing now.

''Well what was that all about Don?''

''Nothing Sonny. Trouse says he hasn't comitted a crime.''

Sonny laughs, then says

''He really said that?''

''Yes he did.''

''He's a liar besides being a thieving criminal. But I guess they both walk hand in hand. We both know he's committed a thousand or more crimes. He's just never been convicted. Make a note of never Don. I want to remember that.''

Looks like we have the start of a conflict here. How bad, ugly, and monstrous will the confrontation be?

The faces of our actors change so bare with it.

Name:  f6a2986de80be8cca8881825aac4ce91.jpg
Views: 1853
Size:  24.3 KB
    Last edited by son of lockman; 06-15-2014 at 09:50 AM.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    And what did happen in Lorna Dumbeck's office between Lorna and John on the day that she died?

Open Music, listen, and read

''My sweet darling Lorna. What has been bothering so much recently. You know I love you and you can tell me anything.''

''John if only I could. But I can't as I love you so much I can't have you involved into what I've gotten myself into.''

''Oh nothing could be that bad. Is it your work? If it is, give it up. My music also I'll give up. We can go away and be happy Lorna. Have the house and children that we'd like to. All this worry and hassel is not what God wants for us. He wants us to be happy.''

''John I wish it were that easy, but it isn't. I wish we could be married but we can't. I could never drag you down into what I've done. Please forgive me my love.''

And with that John stormed out of Lorna's office.

''Then you won't tell me! Goodbye then Lorna! But remember this! I've always hold you in my heart!''

With Lorna screaming ''John! John!''

Name:  MV5BMTU4MzQ3ODAwOV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMjMyODMyNw%u00252540%2540._V1._SX640_SY798_.jpg
Views: 1900
Size:  51.0 KB
    Last edited by son of lockman; 06-15-2014 at 10:00 AM.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Open music, listen and read

Miss Dumbeck's secretary seeing her boyfriend leave in a rage entered Lorna's office to speak with her.

''Miss Dumbeck why are you so sad and crying?''

''It's nothing Alice. Everything's alright. No,no it isn't. I love him so much.''

And she continued to cry.

''I'm sorry Miss Dumbeck. I can see you're terribly upset. Is there anything I can do?''

''No, no, thank you Alice. It'll all work out. Just time is all we need.''

''Alright Miss dumbeck. I know it will. Miss Dumbeck there's a man outside in the waiting lounge. His name is Luther Trouse and he says he has an appointment to meet you. What should I tell him?''

''Oh yes Luther Trouse. Tell him I'll see him in a couple of minutes Alice.''

''Alright I will.''

Alice walked out of Lorna's office and through her own and told Luther Miss Dumbeck would see him in several minutes. But before their conversation ended he inquired who was that man who had just left Miss Dumbeck's office? And learned that it was John Garfield a very close friend of Miss Dumbecks.

And Luther thought to himself. ''Ah, a lover's quarrel. Well this might play right into my race. A race that I'm going to win.''

Name:  1474641_731953556833709_377909470_n.jpg
Views: 1828
Size:  13.6 KB

Comments

BetCheckBet: d
    Last edited by son of lockman; 06-08-2014 at 03:55 PM.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Episode 4 ''I don't give a rat's #ss anymore.''

Open music, listen, and read

And in the weeks that followed Sonny was like a rabid dog. Going through every file he could find on the case. Even some not even related. Then 2 days before the execution he was speaking with Don in the office.

Name:  1424563_732641460098252_1368779695_n.jpg
Views: 1837
Size:  8.1 KB

''Don take a look at this photo and what do you see?''

Name:  1454996_732635113432220_502156257_n.jpg
Views: 1885
Size:  66.8 KB

''I see the room were Lorna Dumbeck was murdered. Obviously by someone in a rage. Her boyfriend Sonny.''

''No it's too simple for that Don. Simple just as how she lived. Look at the vanity table. Two drawers open. Now if she were looking for a weapon to defend herself she'd know the drawer to open. It was staged to look like rage.''

''Ok let's say it was Sonny. But still the two hundred thousand dollars we found in her boyfriend's apartment? That was staged also then?''

''Do you really think if he murdered her he'd keep that much money in his apartment. You heard him playing the violin when we went to his apartment. He's not a moron to think he wouldn't be invesigated. Trouse put it there.''

All of the sudden Captain Wallace walks in.

''What's going on you two?''

''Sonny's still at it Captain with his theories.''

Sonny leans over on the table.

Name:  1478988_732648293430902_1713376762_n.jpg
Views: 1860
Size:  19.3 KB

''Now I have to hear it from you also Captain? How I'm overplaying all this and acting like a nutcase delirious alcoholic?''

''Richardson I just learned Luther Trouse filed a lawsuit against you and the department for police harassment. You just wouldn't drop it would you. Word is some up above want your badge. And their isn't anything I can do to stop them if it goes down like that.''

''Well Captain in addition to this photo here I also found another report. A week before Lorna Dumbeck was murdered a crate of high explosives was found on the dock. And not more than 50 yards from where a ship was moored. And that ship was carrying a cargo that belonged to Lorna Dumbeck's company. So to H#ll with anything the department wants to do with me. Fire me, strip me of my badge and gun. Loss of pension. I don't give a rat's #ss anymore as I'm staying with this until the moment someone throws the switch on John Garfield.''

Name:  1424563_732641460098252_1368779695_n.jpg
Views: 1837
Size:  8.1 KB

''Alright Sonny. I'll relay that upstairs.'' Captain Wallace says.

Next episode Sonny is terminated from the department.

Epsiode 5. ''I'd hate to have our friendship to end in a brawl.''
    Last edited by son of lockman; 06-08-2014 at 03:52 PM.

Thread Information