Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: $$$ Bitcoin Prediction Thread $$$

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Daly View Post
    I'm perfectly willing to admit that BTC may be around for a while and it may very well go up in value from here (but not in a straight line). That said if you just so happen to have 500-1000 BTC from back in the day still kicking around then you are a helmet wearing drooling retard for not selling 90% of your stash this very second.

500 BTC would have cost you between $1,500 and $3,000 near the start. Today they are worth $625,000. Three grand gets you a house in the greater Boston Area or a house on the water in South Florida with some cash left over for a BMW.

I dont know Micon from a hole in the wall, but if he really has as many coins as some speculate and doesn't have somewhere around $1M in USD in the bank (or some number at least equal to what his current worth is in BTC) then God help him. You dont blow chances like this.
    Get you a 2 bedroom single level ranch in Weston.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    I'm perfectly willing to admit that BTC may be around for a while and it may very well go up in value from here (but not in a straight line). That said if you just so happen to have 500-1000 BTC from back in the day still kicking around then you are a helmet wearing drooling retard for not selling 90% of your stash this very second.

500 BTC would have cost you between $1,500 and $3,000 near the start. Today they are worth $625,000. Three grand gets you a house in the greater Boston Area or a house on the water in South Florida with some cash left over for a BMW.

I dont know Micon from a hole in the wall, but if he really has as many coins as some speculate and doesn't have somewhere around $1M in USD in the bank (or some number at least equal to what his current worth is in BTC) then God help him. You dont blow chances like this.
    Get you a 2 bedroom single level ranch in Weston.
    Yeah all the "W" towns are out of hand.... one of the many reasons I moved to Florida. My point stands though... I dont care if the house is in Lawrence.... $3K for a house in 2 years.

Load Metric
    i noticed its been holding solid at 1200 or there abouts for a few days now. i wonder what this means. every other run up it went way up then fell some and held solid at some point in the middle. this time its holding solid at 1200 (the peak) but isnt going up past that.

NoFraud Poker Room Manager Belly Buster's Avatar
    Load Metric

Well Micon shot off 200BTC on a bet that he lost, so he's doing a good job of blowing his chances.

Quote Originally Posted by BetCheckBet View Post

Micon paid out a 200 bitcoin bet on bitcointalk the other week (technically more than 20k). Don;t feel like going through a 60 page thread but its pretty common knowledge. He lost a BFL bet. It was either in the scams or general forum there I think. He posts pretty much exclusively there. Granted he has also won some bets as well (I'm not sure whether he is up or down inprop bets). Guy raking in cash though, literally.

Don;t follow any online radio anymore so can;t comment on his show.
    Last edited by Belly Buster; 11-30-2013 at 12:13 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    BTW JACKDANIELS is the first one banned from the thread. He is accusing me of being "duped by a middle aged man who dresses like John Cena"
    #FREEJACK #NEVERFORGET

NoFraud Online Poker Room: http://nofraud.pokerfraudalert.com:8087. For password resets and reload requests PM me.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Cokehead View Post
    i noticed its been holding solid at 1200 or there abouts for a few days now. i wonder what this means. every other run up it went way up then fell some and held solid at some point in the middle. this time its holding solid at 1200 (the peak) but isnt going up past that.
    Unfortunately, for me, it means the market is comfortable with this price. Although the volume is very low.

I am using a phone right now so I cannot draw on this chart. Imagine the chart from the beginning of the 29th to present looking like a Detroit Tigers pennant (triangle). The range is getting narrower and narrower. Eventually, it will "break out" to the upside or downside & prolly in a big way.

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 321
Size:  69.6 KB

Comments

DJ_Chaps: ascending traingle rep, technical analysts unite

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by chinamaniac View Post
    I predict they will be @ over $2000 a coin by February. They may not stay there but I think they are going to skyrocket and I think they will fetch 5k a coin at some point
    Some gems in this thread

Comments

Gordman: Diamonds

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Cokehead View Post
    Ya know I was just thinking, while I believe micons still broke, I do think he and that freemoney guy are sitting on like a million or more $ in btc belonging to seals players. if those 2 decide they have enough they can just skip the country & steal it.

Well to be fair I dont think Micon is a big enough asshole to do that, but nobody knows who the other dude is, so I can totally see him skipping town & fucking Micon & everyone else. Food for thought!
    Pretty much exactly this happened after Seals got busted.

They gave a whopping 30 days for people to cash out, weren't particularly responsive to e-mails (as evidenced by Jesse Martin's later feud with Micon), and then made off with all the BTC they were holding.

I don't know if Micon got any of this, or if the other guys involved took it, but this was pretty much outright theft, and it's amazing how people just went over to the successor site as if none of this happened.

I know the excuse was supposedly that they were terrified of the feds and didn't want to leave more than a 30-day trail before everyone-but-Micon disappeared into the sunset, but I don't buy that. They could have, at the very least, taken the position of, "We have to go away after 30 days, but in the future, we will reappear and give everyone back their BTC."

Or they could have designated a trusted party to pay out the remaining coin. Or they could have put the BTC in the hands of an associate in another country where the person wouldn't be in legal jeopardy, and had him cash people out.

Surely they had such a person, as they were able to put up a new site quickly and it's been operating ever since.

So it's pretty much bullshit to say, "We're closing down this site and taking everyone's BTC after 30 days because we can't risk it anymore.... but, oh, we have no problem risking something much more severe (running an entirely new site) just days later."

Here's some food for thought: One bitcoin was worth about $250 when Seals stopped cashing people out, and ran off with the money.

If they were holding just $100,000 in uncollected balances -- just 400 BTC total -- they skated off with about $4,000,000 in today's value.

Disgusting.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by SrslySirius View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mulva View Post
    i sold 100 of them for 5.00 each last year. i thought i was getting a good deal
    How do you feel about it? I burned through a lot of bitcoin around the same time, just treating it like play money, and I already feel sick about it. If it actually gets to $10k some day, I'm gonna be suicidal.
    One time?

Comments

MumblesBadly: LOL!

Dan Druff: gotta laugh at this one
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Thread Information