Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Hi My Name Is??? Tom Kendzlic

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Someome stamp :peet and PokerFraudAlert on this thing, and I will make it a : emoticon.

Name:  peet.jpg
Views: 1041
Size:  114.6 KB

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by rum dick View Post
    Ending thread hijack after this one but druff throw me a bone and increase the max tag characters to 40. It's a damn shame when "nita gives blake handies for bitcoins" is too long to be a tag.
    Increased it to 50. Enjoy.

Load Metric

Comments

RichardBrodiesCombover.: perfect

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Someone stamp :peet and PokerFraudAlert on this thing, and I will make it a : emoticon.

Name:  peet.jpg
Views: 1041
Size:  114.6 KB

Name:  pokerfraudalertpeet4d.jpg
Views: 619
Size:  184.5 KB

Puts His Dick in the Mashed Potatoes
    Load Metric
    Some borderline HOF tags in this thread. Josey has a warmhole and next week on cops...are top notch.

Comments

gut: takingmy credit for "next week on cops..." rep

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Load Metric
    Damn Nigga, all i wanted to do tonight was grapple with SOME BROS!!! loosers give the winners handies in the hot tubs. Then go pound some fucking Iron Citys at the bar with ma Yinzers then go lick my ladys asshole. Now I ogtta read this faggot shit.

Comments

lewfather: bingo

nunbeater: boom

joseythepussycat: ^^^^this

tony bagadonuts: Location rep

Silver
    Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Badguy, Come gamble in AC this weekend. You are pretty funny.

Walking Image Library
    Load Metric
    Peet still making it Reign!

Official Fool to the Lord Mayor of Bristol since 2002

"I have also taught clown and fool to all age groups..."

Druff should call this guy, although he might have to do it off air because of the time difference.

Comments

4Dragons: stalking jokers rep

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by joseythepussycat View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by rum dick View Post

Are y'all really have this big a fight over regular old vicodins? Tell me we are at least talking about norcos. Seriously if the pills were reg vics (5/500) then badguy did you and your liver a favor by taking those overrated Tylenols outta your reach.

Also, today's rum dick pro tip of the day: Google "cold water extraction".

Coke dick I agree I am making a change from this destructive  glorified OTC's obsessed life woooo 
    Everyone talks. Everyone says they are gonna change. You're not. You are who you are. You love this guy because you hate yourself.

You will never change as long as you make excuses. You need to get your act together and get a job. Delete all of the numbers in your phone. Make real changes...

And you wouldn't care if 20 Vike 5s were missing.

Cause you could afford the good shit, like Opana

Comments

joseythepussycat: Job hunt inspiration rep

fluffer: trying to get real rep

4Dragons: anti-fluffer / shout out to josey's gag reflex rep

tony bagadonuts: What 4d said

Gramma Rosa: Im here for the Gang Bang

nunbeater: salad tossing army recruiter rep
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Only God can judge me. So either LOVE ME or LEAVE ME ALONE"

IG- Changethegame71 tell me more about how much you hate me, even though you know you can't help but follow me

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    badguy23 accused me of leaving Tammy's info up here.

When I read the other thread, her info was already gone by the time I got to it. If I missed anything else, it was purely accidental, as I don't ever let anyone's address stay posted here.

I left badguy's name up because he has given it out himself voluntarily in the past. It's the same reason I leave my own last name up when people post it here. I only censor names when the member has never shared their name publicly before.

Comments

fluffer: fair-weather friend rep

badguy23: die u pussy whipped faggot

Load Metric

He He He!!

Comments

GambleBotsChafedPenis: Lisa Ann In A Video Rep

Load Metric

Warrant Free!!

Banned
    Load Metric
    sick bro youre crushing life

Comments

lewfather: rofl

Nova Scotia's #1 Party Rocker!!!!11 DJ_Chaps's Avatar
    Load Metric
    That guy is not an MMA champ. Can he make 155? I want to take his title.

Load Metric
    I dont under stand my own thread anymore?? So u guy's had no clue I was in jail?? She called the SFPD on me?? They arrested me at Rosa's right after I made the lol post in this thread with the big blob on back of truck. Just got out last night!! Flipper was right when he told me to think about who has more to loose. I lost my freedom for a few day's but now I am warrant free and met some shady mother fckers locked up. Who can't stand a bitch that would call the cops on and I quote my cellie "This dumb bitch on some dumb shit doing a nigga like that". Pittsburgh aint that big!! Anyway Badguy back and I wont even acknowledge this chick anymore. Any chick that would get a guy arrested when they have nothing to do with the situation at hand cuz they gave there kid up cuz they didnt no who the daddy was is just a mark and a pos!! Thank god I saved all that stolen change up and got paid for those fake Vikes!! Badguy was out on his Birthday spending time with his real kid hell I even made light up night and seen fireworks!! Druff u pussy whipped jew pray I never meet your girl with my limp cock cuz Ill fck her every which way and have Benny calling me Daddy while she wipes my cum from her titz as I wash down a Pizza and your Pepsi..

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by badguy23 View Post
    I dont under stand my own thread anymore?? So u guy's had no clue I was in jail?? She called the SFPD on me?? They arrested me at Rosa's right after I made the lol post in this thread with the big blob on back of truck. Just got out last night!! Flipper was right when he told me to think about who has more to loose. I lost my freedom for a few day's but now I am warrant free and met some shady mother fckers locked up. Who can't stand a bitch that would call the cops on and I quote my cellie "This dumb bitch on some dumb shit doing a nigga like that". Pittsburgh aint that big!! Anyway Badguy back and I wont even acknowledge this chick anymore. Any chick that would get a guy arrested when they have nothing to do with the situation at hand cuz they gave there kid up cuz they didnt no who the daddy was is just a mark and a pos!! Thank god I saved all that stolen change up and got paid for those fake Vikes!! Badguy was out on his Birthday spending time with his real kid hell I even made light up night and seen fireworks!! Druff u pussy whipped jew pray I never meet your girl with my limp cock cuz Ill fck her every which way and have Benny calling me Daddy while she wipes my cum from her titz as I wash down a Pizza and your Pepsi..
    What were you arrested for (what was warrant for)?

How did Rosa react?

Also Druff doesn't take well to threats about his son.... HOF though

Load Metric

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    You got me confused even more now badguy

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by badguy23 View Post
    Come on, Tom. Your threats stopped being scary after you outed yourself as TK Da Pimp in 2008.

Don't take this out on me.

You invited Josey to this site, and this is over a personal issue between the two of you.

Open your ears and listen to the radio. I didn't take sides here. I will give you all the opportunity to respond.

I also don't believe you were arrested at Grandma Rosa's. The cops don't immediately run down and arrest a guy for unpaid child support just because someone calls and gives his location. You're not a wanted murderer. Good story, though.

Thread Information