Views: 300
Size:  1.46 MB

Comments

4Dragons: =)

*giggling*
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by badguy23 View Post
    I dont under stand my own thread anymore?? So u guy's had no clue I was in jail?? She called the SFPD on me?? They arrested me at Rosa's right after I made the lol post in this thread with the big blob on back of truck. Just got out last night!! Flipper was right when he told me to think about who has more to loose. I lost my freedom for a few day's but now I am warrant free and met some shady mother fckers locked up. Who can't stand a bitch that would call the cops on and I quote my cellie "This dumb bitch on some dumb shit doing a nigga like that". Pittsburgh aint that big!! Anyway Badguy back and I wont even acknowledge this chick anymore. Any chick that would get a guy arrested when they have nothing to do with the situation at hand cuz they gave there kid up cuz they didnt no who the daddy was is just a mark and a pos!! Thank god I saved all that stolen change up and got paid for those fake Vikes!! Badguy was out on his Birthday spending time with his real kid hell I even made light up night and seen fireworks!! Druff u pussy whipped jew pray I never meet your girl with my limp cock cuz Ill fck her every which way and have Benny calling me Daddy while she wipes my cum from her titz as I wash down a Pizza and your Pepsi..
    Come on, Tom. Your threats stopped being scary after you outed yourself as TK Da Pimp in 2008.

Don't take this out on me.

You invited Josey to this site, and this is over a personal issue between the two of you.

Open your ears and listen to the radio. I didn't take sides here. I will give you all the opportunity to respond.

I also don't believe you were arrested at Grandma Rosa's. The cops don't immediately run down and arrest a guy for unpaid child support just because someone calls and gives his location. You're not a wanted murderer. Good story, though.
    druff, you know i am one of you biggest fans, but i have to side with badguy, He is right, you have been ''pussy whipped'' ever since josie said she is attracted to ''tall, endomorphic, balding jewish, mid stakes limit players''

i feel that badguy has been persecuted here...this is totally unjust, ok

this forum should have badguys's back, how many times has he saved radio, tell me, how many times?

oh, btw, SrslySirius is a big fag

Comments

Pooh: Agree with everything but the spoiler

badguy23: this guy speaks the truth and warned me!! hes a top 3 poster

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    He isn't being persecuted. He can call in to the next show and respond if he wants.

I give everyone a chance to present their side on my show.

Load Metric
    I dont under stand my own thread anymore?? So u guy's had no clue I was in jail?? She called the SFPD on me?? They arrested me at Rosa's right after I made the lol post in this thread with the big blob on back of truck. Just got out last night!! Flipper was right when he told me to think about who has more to loose. I lost my freedom for a few day's but now I am warrant free and met some shady mother fckers locked up. Who can't stand a bitch that would call the cops on and I quote my cellie "This dumb bitch on some dumb shit doing a nigga like that". Pittsburgh aint that big!! Anyway Badguy back and I wont even acknowledge this chick anymore. Any chick that would get a guy arrested when they have nothing to do with the situation at hand cuz they gave there kid up cuz they didnt no who the daddy was is just a mark and a pos!! Thank god I saved all that stolen change up and got paid for those fake Vikes!! Badguy was out on his Birthday spending time with his real kid hell I even made light up night and seen fireworks!! Druff u pussy whipped jew pray I never meet your girl with my limp cock cuz Ill fck her every which way and have Benny calling me Daddy while she wipes my cum from her titz as I wash down a Pizza and your Pepsi..
    Come on, Tom. Your threats stopped being scary after you outed yourself as TK Da Pimp in 2008.

You invited Josey to this site, and this is over a personal issue between the two of you.

Open your ears and listen to the radio. I didn't take sides here. I will give you all the opportunity to respond.

I also don't believe you were arrested at Grandma Rosa's. The cops don't immediately run down and arrest a guy for unpaid child support just because someone calls and gives his location. You're not a wanted murderer. Good story, though.
    Druff if u think she didn't get me arreted then I'm even more pissed at u then I was b4!! It was township cops who arrested me not the Allegheny County Sheriffs!! Plus they told me.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Druff if u think she didn't get me arreted then I'm even more pissed at u then I was b4!! It was township cops who arrested me not the Allegheny County Sheriffs!! Plus they told me.
    So you're claiming they ran down and arrested you, minutes after she reported it?

Load Metric
    He isn't being persecuted. He can call in to the next show and respond if he wants.

Only show ill call in from here on out is Beer and pokers or Donk Down Radio. Your stuck with the broke down stripper whores and Lock Poker!!

Comments

fluffer: tough but fair rep
    Last edited by badguy23; 11-23-2013 at 04:42 PM.

Load Metric

So you're claiming they ran down and arrested you, minutes after she reported it?
    No moron they arrested me the next day at 250 pm est I cant believe she didnt say this on the stripper show!!

Load Metric
    Although most would be scared even if they have a MMA fighter as a bf when they know Im warrant fcking free!!

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Only show ill call in from here on out is Beer and pokers or Donk Down Radio. Your stuck with the broke down stripper whores and Lock Poker!!
    If you refuse to call in and give your side, you can't complain about favortism by my allowance of her calls to the show about you.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    badguy- Was the back child support the only thing they charged you with?

*giggling*
    Load Metric

we are not worthy of you

i hope you find justice, ok

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BeerAndPoker View Post
    badguy- Was the back child support the only thing they charged you with?
    Yes!! Can we spark it up tonight Im not drunk!! But I was 1000% in jail, she told them where I was cuz rosa must of sent her over the edge!! There was an outstanding warrant so my township cops came and arrested me and turned me over to the sheriffs!!

Load Metric

Amen to us for not having to listen to you suck Druff off on the radio show anymore.

BTW I'm on your side on this one.

Comments

badguy23: thanks

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Pooh View Post

Amen to us for not having to listen to you suck Druff off on the radio show anymore.

BTW I'm on your side on this one.
    Pooh I'm sorry!! I did sux this jew no pussy go getter off before. I now wish he would of died when he got eliminated from the WSOP!! Benny I cant see straight, Benny I love Josey, Benny I sold a member down to China Town cuz the whore has no tits and freckles!! Druff I want an apology bro I always had your back!! I went to jail for your radio show in a way!

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by fluffer View Post

we are not worthy of you

i hope you find justice, ok
    All BS aside Fluffer was on the money with this freak!! I have to give credit where credit is due! I thought about what u said at least 17 times when I was locked up in jail bro!!

Load Metric
    How dont any of u here have my fcking mug shot?? This place is losing creditbilty by the second!!

Comments

BetCheckBet: should be uploaded online in five days

Load Metric

If you refuse to call in and give your side, you can't complain about favortism by my allowance of her calls to the show about you.

die u twinkie eating mother fcker jew!!

Comments

BetCheckBet: appropriate use for overused video

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Don't know about everywhere but its standard around here for local cops to follow up right now on a warrant tip even on misdemeanors.

Load Metric

I was in jail u pos !!

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

I was in jail u pos !!
    And you can't call next week?

Is it my fault you were in jail for failing to pay child support and couldn't respond to Josey?

Thread Information