Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: here we go again with the racial profiling

Load Metric

here we go again with the racial profiling

really sad case, cute 19 year old girl got shot in the face, anybody that shoots a girl of any color, is a sick mofo that will have his day in court:

White Detroit-area man charged with murder of black woman

BY JOSEPH LICHTERMAN
    DETROIT Fri Nov 15, 2013 5:46pm EST

(Reuters) - Prosecutors charged a white suburban Detroit homeowner with second-degree murder on Friday, after he killed a young black woman with a shotgun blast to the face when she knocked on his door in the middle of the night seeking help after a car crash.

The racially charged case has drawn comparisons to the 2012 shooting death of unarmed Florida teenager Trayvon Martin, triggering protests that have attracted national attention.

The previously unidentified suspect, airport employee Theodore Wafer, 54, also faces manslaughter and firearms possession charges in the November 2 death of the woman, Renisha McBride, 19. He called 911 to report the incident and later told police that the shooting was accidental.

Wafer appeared in Michigan District Court in Dearborn Heights on Friday, dressed in a gray T-shirt and blue jeans, but entered no plea.

District Court Judge Mark Plawecki set his bail at $250,000.

McBride's mother, Monica, described her middle daughter as a dog lover and "mama's girl," who would call to check in during breaks from work. Renisha McBride had two sisters, one older and one younger, her family said.

"I can't imagine in my wildest dreams what that man feared from her to shoot her in her face," Monica McBride told reporters after Wafer was charged.

Drunk and apparently injured from the car crash, McBride was killed on Wafer's front porch in Dearborn Heights around 4:30 a.m. on November 2.

Wafer, who has worked in maintenance for about 10 years at Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County Airport and has a security clearance, told police he believed McBride was breaking into his home and his shotgun went off accidentally, blasting through a closed screen door.

Wafer's attorney, Mack Carpenter, said his client cares for his 81-year-old mother and has no criminal record other than alcohol-related driving violations dating back about 20 years.

Wafer was placed on administrative leave at the airport and had his ID badge suspended when charges were filed Friday, said airport spokesman Michael Conway.

McBride had a blood alcohol content of 0.218 percent, or nearly triple the 0.08 percent legal limit for driving in Michigan, and also had marijuana in her system, the Wayne County medical examiner's office found. No toxicology tests were conducted on Wafer.

"There is no duty to retreat when you are in your own house, but someone who claims self-defense must have an honest and reasonable belief of imminent death or imminent great bodily harm to himself or another person," Wayne County prosecutor Kym Worthy told a news conference.

"We do not believe he acted in lawful self-defense," she said, adding that race played no role in the charges.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/...9AE0I020131115

Comments

sonatine: more 408rollo obvious pandering for attention and approval

rum dick: let drk post the news. also you are retarded
    Quote Originally Posted by tony bagadonuts View Post

Look Corrigan, you've been a sideshow clown around here from the jump
    It's tough to take you seriously when you've made your bones acting the fool.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brittney Griner's Clit View Post
    Which one is he?

Load Metric
    Not Detroit, Dearborn Hts. Totally different situation there. No door to door B and E's. From what i've heard so far is that he opened his front door and blasted her through his closed screen door. He said that the gun went off accidentally but I doubt it. He deserves a day in court, God knows what kind of story he's going to tell, but that girl was in an accident and walked away from it, had blood alcohol of .2+ and weed and some other shit in her bloodstream. Nobody had seen this girl for a couple of days, so who knows how crazy she could have been acting. Her lawyer was talking about how young she was and how short she was but no mention of her girth, which is a tell, because they do grow them very large here. Maybe he thought it was Hockey Guys brown bear?

Comments

sonatine: fair and balanced

Hockey Guy: lol, maybe

rum dick: claritys sake rep

Gold
    Load Metric
    Always strong Detroit cross references around here.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Spookygook View Post
    Always strong Detroit cross references around here.
    Name:  IMG_20121128_132609A.jpg
Views: 329
Size:  344.7 KB

Load Metric
    Why would you open a door if a n-word were outside?

Comments

rum dick: not being rollo rep

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by gauchojake View Post
    Not sure how you would know, until you opened the door. Then I guess he made his decision based off that? (shrug)

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by 4Dragons View Post
    Not Detroit, Dearborn Hts. Totally different situation there. No door to door B and E's. From what i've heard so far is that he opened his front door and blasted her through his closed screen door. He said that the gun went off accidentally but I doubt it. He deserves a day in court, God knows what kind of story he's going to tell, but that girl was in an accident and walked away from it, had blood alcohol of .2+ and weed and some other shit in her bloodstream. Nobody had seen this girl for a couple of days, so who knows how crazy she could have been acting. Her lawyer was talking about how young she was and how short she was but no mention of her girth, which is a tell, because they do grow them very large here. Maybe he thought it was Hockey Guys brown bear?
    that was Reuters "Detroit" headline, take it up with them, why are they stirring up the racial angel, sure it could have been an accident but why is Wafer claiming self defense, that makes no sense and why was the shotgun pointing up when i'm sure he could tell it was a girl (even with a wide girth)

Which one is he?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Rollo Tomasi View Post
    that was Reuters "Detroit" headline, take it up with them, why are they stirring up the racial angel, sure it could have been an accident but why is Wafer claiming self defense, that makes no sense and why was the shotgun pointing up when i'm sure he could tell it was a girl (even with a wide girth)
    To me all it comes down to is why didn't he dial 911? Because in Dearborn Hts, the cops would have been there in 2 minutes tops, again, this is not Detroit where the wait time could be 2 hours. He never had to open that door and if the person had happened to breach the door, he would have been good to go with the blasting of the faces and stuff.

1st mistake: Didn't call 911 first.
    2nd mistake: Opened the door when he didn't have to.
    3rd mistake: Approached target with finger on trigger with safety off. <--- this is intent to kill.

Again, I can't wait to hear what he has to say about all this. Just glad it wasn't my kid.

Load Metric
    This is a link to a local morning radio show, Frank Beckmann. He gets everybody worth talking to. Podcasts of his show are near the bottom of the page, the top one is the lawyer of the girl who got killed. Listen and learn before you go posting willy-nilly with literally 1/8th the story.

http://www.wjr.com/page.php?page_id=821

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by gauchojake View Post
    Not sure how you would know, until you opened the door. Then I guess he made his decision based off that? (shrug)
    I'm not sure about said dude's door, but I have had an eyehole or a small window with every front door ever. If I see someone I don't know, I start asking questions and start grabbing weapons. Now why he opened the door and blasted is a legitimate question. Especially as a man. I'm sure I can take just about any drunk nig I come across. Especially a girl. But whatever that wasn't me so I'll never be able to put myself in the same spot.

Banned
    Load Metric
    I don't see why this is being compared to the Trayvon incident. Guy was in his own home minding his business, not out stalking people.

Comments

rum dick: world is full of rollos

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by SrslySirius View Post
    I don't see why this is being compared to the Trayvon incident. Guy was in his own home minding his business, not out stalking people.
    It's the media making news for itself because it was a white killing a black. If it were black on black then we would just call this Wednesday. News is now only agenda driven, no actual news.

Load Metric
    Well, if I were to just shoot random nigs who knocked on my door I'd haven't least 60 kills. I'm pretty sure some would be innocent.

Comments

Baron Von Strucker: spillage

Load Metric
    This is a link to a local morning radio show, Frank Beckmann. He gets everybody worth talking to. Podcasts of his show are near the bottom of the page, the top one is the lawyer of the girl who got killed. Listen and learn before you go posting willy-nilly with literally 1/8th the story.

wtf all i did was link the Reuters story, take it up with them as to why they only got 1/8 of the story, the lawyer is 100% right but why are there charges of racial profiling being thrown around in this case
    Last edited by Rollo Tomasi; 11-16-2013 at 09:25 PM. Reason: i now see post #12 ty

Which one is he?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Rollo Tomasi View Post

wtf all i did was link the Reuters story, take it up with them as to why they only got 1/8 of the story, the lawyer is 100% right but why are there charges of racial profiling being thrown around in this case
    Because at first when this story broke, it was thought that the guy wasted her through a closed front door. But now, it is revealed that he opened the door, saw what he had there and opened fire. May or may not be legit but again, AP is agenda and ratings driven. I know the law, and it says if you cross the threshold, you are fair game. Apparently nobody told this moron about the rules of engagement.

Load Metric

Gold
    Load Metric
    Worst poster going. Thanks for nothing rolly

Comments

Rollo Tomasi: go away gook

rum dick: pay no mind to captain butthurt

sonatine: got pedo tomasi running scared

Load Metric
    I'm confused about where racial profiling comes into play.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    3rd mistake: Approached target with finger on trigger with safety off. <--- this is intent to kill.
    Are you fucking mental? Do you have any idea how stupid your side statement sounds?

He approached what appeared to be a threat with the safety off and his finger on the trigger is intent to kill? How about intent to defend himself?

Now I do agree that this sounds like a bogus story where he should be in court, but your statement that if somebody approaches their target with safety off and finger on trigger means he meant to murder somebody is just fucking stupid. I say murder because you are obviously leaning that way in this case. By kill somebody you mean murder somebody. A person can approach somebody with the intent to kill. Not because they want to but they very well might have to kill somebody in self defense.

Imagine that this person was a real threat. Do you expect a person to approach a target with their finger off the trigger and the safety on, you know so in case they have their own weapon you can take the safety off and get ready to shoot after they already fucked you up?

Moronic statement and one that you can't even try to cover up. You were so sure you were making an open and shut case against this guy you went out of your to <--- point it out like an idiot.

Comments

sonatine: sleep it off hoser

Bronze
    Load Metric
    It's the media making news for itself because it was a white killing a black. If it were black on black then we would just call this Wednesday. News is now only agenda driven, no actual news.
    They need a new high profile case to take the attention of the Obamacare failure. Pathetic society we live in.

Thread Information