Thread: liveace.com

Load Metric

liveace.com

has anyone looked into this poker site for the U.S. www.liveace.com
    you play with a free 200 in regular chips every day 400 if you subscribe... any profit is called live chips and you auction the live chips every night for real cash... they give away up to $500 on the weekdays and $1000 on the weekends... they explain it better on the website... according to their leaderboard they have given hundreds of dollars to players... does anybody here play there?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sd858duece View Post
    has anyone looked into this poker site for the U.S. www.liveace.com
    you play with a free 200 in regular chips every day 400 if you subscribe... any profit is called live chips and you auction the live chips every night for real cash... they give away up to $500 on the weekdays and $1000 on the weekends... they explain it better on the website... according to their leaderboard they have given hundreds of dollars to players... does anybody here play there?
    now if you are not a subscriber they will only let you top up 200 chips weekly instead of daily...

Load Metric
    i don't think that website is doing to well... they lowered the amount of money that they auction to only $200 every day... i was about to subscribe im glad i didn't...

Load Metric
    today they stopped auctioning money completely! the site is now dead hopefully nobody actually subscribed... if you did, sorry!

Thread Information