Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: NBH brings the hits one more time....my boy just got out of jail on 500k bond

Platinum
    Load Metric

NBH brings the hits one more time....my boy just got out of jail on 500k bond

Jesus what a crazy fucking month. My boy has a kid with this crazy bitch, was with her for 13 years but they split up about 6 months ago and now she has the kid at HIS house that HE is paying the mortgage on while he is shacked up with his new girl.

She doesn't work, is living off an inheritance from when her mother passed away, and spends her days mainly by getting drunk with the now 8 year old with her almost all the time. She has wrecked her car 3x in the past 2 months, twice with the kid in it drunk but ran every time and got away with it no DUI or anything. She has shown up to school to pick the kid up hammered, and other days not shown up at all because she is passed out drunk.

Anyway, he finally filed for 50-50 custody of the kid recently, but this was after they had a fight which got physical. She always starts shit, and then is fine the next day like nothing happened and they are all cool when he goes over there to see the kid. She has literally kicked him down a flight of stairs and he does nothing most of the time but this last time he got fed up with her. Didn't beat her up or anything but pushing and shoving and what not.

So apparently after he filed for custody she got pissed about this fight that happened 2 WEEKS ago and decided to lie about a bunch of shit and file serious charges against him. Said he put a gun to her head and all this other shit that never happened, just to fuck with him. Meanwhile 2 days ago my boy was over the house, she cooked him dinner and shit all the while she had these charges out on him!! She is straight bi polar, one minute fine and next minute completely off the rails.

So the cops came to the new girlfriends house Monday, and locked him up on a warrant for 1st degree assault, 2nd degree assault and all this with a weapon. 500k bail he got, just got released tonight.

But here is what I told him and tell me what you think....she waited 2 fucking weeks after this shit happened to call the cops, they have no evidence except her word against his, and while she does have "alleged" pics of minor bruises on her arms or whatever she could have taken them ANY time. She has jack shit for credibility because she is a raging alcoholic, and claimed she was in "fear for her life" yet was hanging out with him and their son 2 days before he got arrested on the warrant and a week and a half after the fight.

It isn't like they got in a fight, cops got called, they show up find a gun see bruises and shit....so she doesn't have shit right? Not to mention the fact that she is literally the only witness, who has all types of shit where her credibility can be impeached if it goes that far (which I told him...it won't). There is no way the State's Attorney is going to touch this case with the lack of any real evidence except her word IMO. His lawyer told him the same thing, but he is obviously concerned either way but the way I see it will never go to trial when prosecutor realizes how crazy this bitch is.

Meanwhile he had to post 12k to get out, and is now selling off all his guns and jewelry to scrape up the rest of the money for the bondsman.

I told him I would have sat in that bitch until the preliminary hearing instead of kicking out all that money but what is done is done I guess. Oh yeah he has a perfectly clean record too. Not a damn thing on it.

Makes my situation with the neighbor look like nothing LOL....can't believe this shit.

Comments

Ryback_feed_me_more: Fucking A. Assraped for 50k by a pyscho bitch rep.

Load Metric
    first of all don't sell the guns and take a loss, just take them to a pawn shop, it will be temporary, second nothing is going to happen to him, he will get off, just have some patience but she could be in serious trouble for filing false police reports, after this blowup is over her credibility will be shot and your son will be in great shape going forward with future disputes, third you keep calm and don't get him more upset than he is now, GL all will be fine, sounds like you have a good kid
    Quote Originally Posted by tony bagadonuts View Post

Look Corrigan, you've been a sideshow clown around here from the jump
    It's tough to take you seriously when you've made your bones acting the fool.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brittney Griner's Clit View Post
    Which one is he?

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Rollo Tomasi View Post
    first of all don't sell the guns and take a loss, just take them to a pawn shop, it will be temporary, second nothing is going to happen to him, he will get off, just have some patience but she could be in serious trouble for filing false police reports, after this blowup is over her credibility will be shot and your son will be in great shape going forward with future disputes, third you keep calm and don't get him more upset than he is now, GL all will be fine, sounds like you have a good kid
    I told him the exact same things about the guns/jewelry pawn it don't sell it. He was like then I will have to pay the interest on it, I was like so fucking what! (he isn't the sharpest when it comes to money matters) Most of the guns (well like 3 out of 6) he just got and they are brand new.

Guarantee this shit doesn't make it past the prelim. Prosecutor won't touch this case, no real evidence except her word. She has zero credibility.

Load Metric
    lol. Seriously dude? You really think he is talking about his son...who was with the girl for 13 yrs? NBH is like 30 yrs old.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Pooh View Post
    lol. Seriously dude? You really think he is talking about his son...who was with the girl for 13 yrs? NBH is like 30 yrs old.
    I missed that...appears rollo is confused.

Let me clear it up...

I am 35 my boy is 36...he has an 8 year old son...was with the chick from the age of 23-36 yrs old. Been apart for about 6 months now.

Load Metric
    rollo outdoes himself once more...

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=my%20boy

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by rickastley View Post

Which one is he?

Banned
    Load Metric
    interested to see how corrigan feels about all this

Comments

NaturalBornHustler: fail poster mention rep

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by lewfather View Post
    here he is ask him yourself

Comments

big dick: 1st good post you have ever made

Which one is he?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by lewfather View Post

lmao what at:

1) Rollo not understanding that a 30-year old isn't likely to have a 30-year old son

or

2) NBH's latest train-wreck

To be honest I didn't have time to read the essay in the 1st post, but can imagine what type of guy's would call NBH a friend

I will be reading OP thoroughly and filing a full report later tonight
    Quote Originally Posted by abrown83
    I'm going to come across as a bit of a douche but I really know more about this then anyone on this board by miles.

...if Trump is nominee he wins Presidency easily. Angry Blue Collar Whites will have record turnout.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Holy shit

I'm hammered and could only read the first paragraph and a half at best.

Not a good sign.

Load Metric
    Your friend should off himself for proving that Jerry Springer actually casts real people.

Load Metric
    lol @ rollo trying to throw punches @ corrigan + dodge how ridiculously stupid he came off earlier in thread.

Load Metric
    Hes gonna take a loss because he's gonna be out 50k because of the 500k bond. (10pct bondsman fee). Major Bullshit indeed. Cant blame him for not wanting to sit in jail with scum that belonged there honestly but if I was him I would figure a way to prove she lied to the cops and such. Gives him grounds so he doesn't owe her shit ever because he'll hopefully be able to get a 50k judgement against her for malicious prosecution and can take the kid away from that drunk pyschowhore

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryback_feed_me_more View Post
    Hes gonna take a loss because he's gonna be out 50k because of the 500k bond. (10pct bondsman fee). Major Bullshit indeed. Cant blame him for not wanting to sit in jail with scum that belonged there honestly but if I was him I would figure a way to prove she lied to the cops and such. Gives him grounds so he doesn't owe her shit ever because he'll hopefully be able to get a 50k judgement against her for malicious prosecution and can take the kid away from that drunk pyschowhore
    You don't need the full 10% for bondsman, that is the law but they never charge that. He is going to end up paying 3%, or 15k overall. I could have gotten him out at 1% but oh well.

I still would have sat there for a month either way, that money is gone when you give it to the bondsman.

And I told him to sue this bitch after all is said and done, that is a lot of fucking money.

Update - He doesn't have the guns anymore. Sheriff came to his girl's house at 11pm last night and confiscated all of them. I had someone that was going to buy them too. When it rains it pours.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by NaturalBornHustler View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryback_feed_me_more View Post

You don't need the full 10% for bondsman, that is the law but they never charge that. He is going to end up paying 3%, or 15k overall. I could have gotten him out at 1% but oh well.

I still would have sat there for a month either way, that money is gone when you give it to the bondsman.

And I told him to sue this bitch after all is said and done, that is a lot of fucking money.

Update - He doesn't have the guns anymore. Sheriff came to his girl's house at 11pm last night and confiscated all of them. I had someone that was going to buy them too. When it rains it pours.
    damn, here you can just pay the 10% to the courthouse and get out :/ bail bondsman a scam. hell you even get money back after courtdate.

Load Metric
    Maybe I just have better sense of people than most, but I dont get how guys get stuck with these crazy ass bitches.

Generally speaking, you can tell if a chick is crazy within the first few hours of meeting them. If they are taking medicine that masks their crazy then to me that is just as bad as being crazy.

I totally get why a guy would still screw a hot chick even if she was crazy but anything other than that makes no sense. Btw, many crazy chicks will tell you not to use a condom because it doesnt feel as good.

I cant think of anything worse for a guy than to have money and then have a kid with a crazy chick. Not only does your kid potential have a mental disorder gene, but now you have to give this crazy chick money on a monthly basis which she can more or less do whatever she wants with. Also from that point forward, you need to explain to every new chick you date why you have such poor judgement to have a child with a crazy chick.

Basically your life is ruined.
    :freelewfather

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Spookygook View Post
    Holy shit

I'm hammered and could only read the first paragraph and a half at best.

Not a good sign.
    Jesus I must have been blackout last night. Don't recall posting this at all

Comments

big dick: blackout rep

Bronze
    Load Metric
    CMoney
    "Maybe I just have better sense of people than most, but I dont get how guys get stuck with these crazy ass bitches.

Generally speaking, you can tell if a chick is crazy within the first few hours of meeting them. If they are taking medicine that masks their crazy then to me that is just as bad as being crazy.

I totally get why a guy would still screw a hot chick even if she was crazy but anything other than that makes no sense. Btw, many crazy chicks will tell you not to use a condom because it doesnt feel as good.

I cant think of anything worse for a guy than to have money and then have a kid with a crazy chick. Not only does your kid potential have a mental disorder gene, but now you have to give this crazy chick money on a monthly basis which she can more or less do whatever she wants with. Also from that point forward, you need to explain to every new chick you date why you have such poor judgement to have a child with a crazy chick.

Basically your life is ruined."

Or it could be you're a fag.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    C$ - chick went off the deep.end recently. I will explain later as to.why.

Thread Information