Thread: nfl line - new england vs denver

Ballin'
    Load Metric

nfl line - new england vs denver

What do you guys think the line will be set at? I think it will either be a pick em or a spread of less than 3. Should be a good game. Who do you think will win?

Comments

rickastley: a non faggot post for once

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by TMMLK View Post
    What do you guys think the line will be set at? I think it will either be a pick em or a spread of less than 3. Should be a good game. Who do you think will win?
    At NE - Denver -5

At Denver - Denver -8

Load Metric
    ^^ seems rite too me

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by NaturalBornHustler View Post
    At NE - Denver -5

At Denver - Denver -8
    Making Denver a 5 pt favorite at New England would imply that they would be an 11 point favorite at home. Assuming 3 points for home field, the difference between the game being played at New England, and at Denver would be 6 points. I agree that Denver would likely be laying over a TD in Denver, so you can expect them to be a short road chalk at New England (likely 3).

Comments

vegas1369: Knowledge rep.

Ballin'
    Load Metric
    I can't see it being 5+...New England has one of the best home records in the last 5+ years (over 90%) I mean Denver vs SD was a -7 spread (new england is a much better team) there tmmlk says 1.5 either way

Comments

rickastley: "tmmlk says 1.5 either way" - i spoke too soon

Bronze
    Load Metric
    I can't see it being 5+...New England has one of the best home records in the last 5+ years (over 90%) I mean Denver vs SD was a -7 spread (new england is a much better team) there tmmlk says 1.5 either way

The NFL is all about perception. If Denver beats KC and New England loses at Carolina (one of, if not the most underrated teams in the NFL) on MNF, the suckers will be lining up at the windows to get down their money on Denver so the line will likely be inflated by a point or 2. Peyton's cold weather struggles are well documented so the sharp (not always the right) side will definitely be New England.

Banned
    Load Metric
    I thought you were quitting PFA, bottomset.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by unlearn View Post

The NFL is all about perception. If Denver beats KC and New England loses at Carolina (one of, if not the most underrated teams in the NFL) on MNF, the suckers will be lining up at the windows to get down their money on Denver so the line will likely be inflated by a point or 2. Peyton's cold weather struggles are well documented so the sharp (not always the right) side will definitely be New England.
    Belichick vs Peyton Manning +Pats
    Peyton ankles vs Brady hand +Pats
    Home field. +Pats

Pats talent ? What a bag of balls. Yet I am done fading the Pats with Belichick as coach.

Will I touch this game? So far no. +me

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Agree this should be a great game.

A Patriot fan here but have to pick the Broncos.

Payton Manning is unstopable.

Ballin'
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by SrslySirius View Post
    fans didn't want me to leave...why so much hate on me recently? I thought we were cool - now in the past few weeks been trolling like crazy - get a life son

Comments

simpdog: SS sold out to the man now he hates on players

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Carolina is the most underrated team in the NFL right now. Their defense is superb and creeping right up to KC for being #1 in the NFL which after Denver throws some points up this week on the Chiefs the Panthers might take over that spot. The Pats may put up some points on Carolina but I see the Chiefs giving up much more to the Broncos which it will be interesting to see the lines for next week after this weekend.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Denver's defense has it's ups and down. Up at the beginning of the seaon and now down.

Still with an offense that can easily put up 50 points in a game Denver has to be a favorite over anyone.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    in before KC beats den n PATS win by 4 tds

Comments

unlearn: fail

Load Metric
    The line is totally dependent on this week first. Assuming both teams go in relatively unscathed I would guess either a pick or NE -1.

Keep in mind that it's a Sunday Night game in late November in NE, Peyton has struggled in cold weather in the past (I believe he is under .500 in cold weather games with a TD/Int ratio of close to 1/1), and the line moves based on wagers not the actual statistical probability of said team winning by x amount of points.
    I write things about poker at my Poker Blog and elsewhere on the Internets

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Just as I predicted with Denver beating KC and NE losing at Carolina, Heritage opened Denver -3 +100 and NE +3 -120. Pinnacle opened Denver -1 -135 presumably to combat the teaser action on NE. The early sharp money will be on NE so grab up the +3 while it is there. I expect it to settle around 1.5-2.

Comments

big dick: knows his shit rep

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by SrslySirius View Post
    fans didn't want me to leave...why so much hate on me recently? I thought we were cool - now in the past few weeks been trolling like crazy - get a life son
    it's not always about you tmmlgehy you need to visit the site more often and my hunch is unlearn is a badbilly32 dupe and great read
    Quote Originally Posted by tony bagadonuts View Post

Look Corrigan, you've been a sideshow clown around here from the jump
    It's tough to take you seriously when you've made your bones acting the fool.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brittney Griner's Clit View Post
    Which one is he?

Gold
    Load Metric
    Just as I predicted with Denver beating KC and NE losing at Carolina, Heritage opened Denver -3 +100 and NE +3 -120. Pinnacle opened Denver -1 -135 presumably to combat the teaser action on NE. The early sharp money will be on NE so grab up the +3 while it is there. I expect it to settle around 1.5-2.
    My favorite bet in the NFL is a +2.5 dog at home. Go Pats!

Ballin'
    Load Metric
    TMMLK bang on like usual...PATS R GOD !!!!!

Thread Information