http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2013-1...-blew-its-face

The Vice Chairman of JP Morgan Chase said we would take a Q&A tomorrow and you had to submit your questions via twitter. Turns out someone is going to end up getting fired instead. Check out the twitter #AskJPM (you can scroll through of all the questions at the link above). Some real comedy gold in here..... I'll list a few.

Every morsel of anger resulting from the global financial crisis, and banks, was literally all just tweeted to #AskJPM

What's the ROI we should expect on that capital you stole from... everybody? #AskJPM

Did you always want to be part of a vast, corrupt criminal enterprise or did you "break bad"? #AskJPM

If I sign papers for a new house today, How long will it take for you to steal it from me? #AskJPM

How come that the second largest bank in the world was defeated by a bunch of trolls? #AskJPM

Dave Collum @DavidBCollum

#askjpm If your traders had to rip the face off Ghandi or Mother Theresa would they fat finger it and get 'em both?

Rob Mascola @Rmascola

#AskJPM If I owned a Senator, I'd make him pick up my dry cleaning. I hate doing that. What do you have your senators do?