Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: What is the youngest female you've ever had sex with?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by son of lockman View Post
    I eventually ended up at PFA because years ago I read about David Sklansky and Brandi Hawbaker and how he might have been involved with her. She later committed suicide. A young troubled woman she was but very pretty. And yes maybe not so innocent. So what if she was of legal age. This man rumored to be involved with her was 30 years her senoir.

I have two daughters and if I knew they had had sex with with an adult while they were underage I'd beat the living daylights out of that man.

Now I hope I'm never in the same room with any of you idiots who don't take this ''Sex with underage kids'' seriously. Because if I heard you joke about it they'll being admitting you to the nearest hospital.

And I can do it.

Sonny

chillax nigga

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by rickastley View Post
    I eventually ended up at PFA because years ago I read about David Sklansky and Brandi Hawbaker and how he might have been involved with her. She later committed suicide. A young troubled woman she was but very pretty. And yes maybe not so innocent. So what if she was of legal age. This man rumored to be involved with her was 30 years her senoir.

I have two daughters and if I knew they had had sex with with an adult while they were underage I'd beat the living daylights out of that man.

Now I hope I'm never in the same room with any of you idiots who don't take this ''Sex with underage kids'' seriously. Because if I heard you joke about it they'll being admitting you to the nearest hospital.

And I can do it.

Sonny

chillax nigga

More like take a chillaxative, amirite?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

Having sex with a 12-year-old doesn't matter if you were also 12 at the time.

Name:  ohmy.jpg
Views: 3413
Size:  1.20 MB

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Name:  sonnylol.jpg
Views: 3972
Size:  25.3 KB

Ok I can have a sense of humor about my pic from years ago. But I serious about this sex with minors crap.

In Chicago you get caught even speaking with a daughter of someone from the ''Outfit'' and you're a dead man if you don't have his permission.

Where I live now I see 17 year old girls with 3 kids hanging from them. What kind of a f#cked up future is that for them?

Never in my life did I have sex with a female under the age of 18. And I lost my virginity when I was 16.

And Todd to post that 12 year olds having sex was ok. What if Ben was a girl. Still ok Todd?

For a smart man Todd that was just over the top. ''Dios mio'' That's espanol for Good God.
    Last edited by son of lockman; 11-12-2013 at 05:35 PM.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tony bagadonuts View Post

Look Corrigan, you've been a sideshow clown around here from the jump
    It's tough to take you seriously when you've made your bones acting the fool.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brittney Griner's Clit View Post
    Which one is he?

Load Metric
    Thread should have asked, "What year you were born, and what was the latest year born of any girl you had sex with?"

This is incorrect in most states. You cannot legally consent to sex under the age of 13 boy or girl. If 2 12 years olds have sex as i did at 12 its actually against the law and we both could have been in trouble.

Comments

big dick: wow are you dumb

Load Metric

And I can do it.

Sonny
    This site is full of losers who cant even get pussy so they dont have daughters so they cant even rationilize whats its like to have them. As a father of 2 girls (I dont get pussy much anymore so most of you reading this I can relate to) I agree with you.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadyJ View Post
    Thread should have asked, "What year you were born, and what was the latest year born of any girl you had sex with?"

This is incorrect in most states. You cannot legally consent to sex under the age of 13 boy or girl. If 2 12 years olds have sex as i did at 12 its actually against the law and we both could have been in trouble.
    Pretty sure Todd wasn't talking about legalities when he wrote that.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    I didn't have sex until I was a sophomore in College. Me and the other girl were 19. Also, she was not a virgin and to the best of my knowledge I have never had sex with a virgin or a chick under 19. And I had opportunities too, it was just never a priority. For whatever reason my sex drive didn't really kick in until I was 19 or so. Is something I definitely regret.

Load Metric

And I can do it.

Sonny

Name:  BY_Ln4dIAAAOc2n.jpg
Views: 3070
Size:  15.2 KB

h/t crowe

Comments

Crowe Diddly: great pic rep

Plutonium Brittney Griner's Clit's Avatar
    Load Metric
    How come the old dude is riled up? I thought in the old days chicks were getting married at 16. And in the very old days way younger than that.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Brittney Griner's Clit View Post
    How come the old dude is riled up? I thought in the old days chicks were getting married at 16. And in the very old days way younger than that.
    I'm riled up because anyone under 18 is an emotional child. I had sex at 16 and by the time I was 30 had slept with over 30 women. And lost count and couldn't even remember their names after that. It gave me a total disredgard for the love and emotional feelings that come with sex. Something I now as an old person feel I cheated myself out of.

For a young person to lose their virginity before they are emotionally ready is to doom them to a life without feelings for love.

In my marriage of 25 years I committed adultery numerous times and without regard the emotional damage it would cause to others. Even with the people I cheated with it savaged many. A disgrace I was and only wish I could unwrite the wrong I caused others. But you don't get second chances to do it.

Sure sex is great. But without the love that goes with it it's aways comes in second place. Take my word as an old person who's ship has sailed and doesn't need to lie to you. Sex is great but without love it is nothing.

An old dog who knows.

Sonny

Load Metric
    Man I never realized Sonny was such a slut

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I suspect Sonny has passed away.

Not joking.

Load Metric
    N/A
    TRUMP 2024!

Quote Originally Posted by verminaard View Post
    Just non-stop unrelenting LGBT propaganda being shoved down our throats.

Load Metric

Not joking.

Comments

ToasterOven: had to be said
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Load Metric

Load Metric

Not joking.
    Nah, I'm sure he's just off somewhere spending all of the money he made from that old timey detective novel he posted on a poker forum.

Load Metric
    She was about 8.

Got her to jack me off behind the utility building. It was a clear day, the sun was shining nice & warm. Really romantic stuff. BTW, 8 year olds don't know what they are doing.

I was 13.

Does this count?

Comments

Muck Ficon: :noose

Thread Information