Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: *** Official thread of official threads ***

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Jasep View Post
    Mike, I am a fan, but you are beginning to way overkill the changing someones quote schtick, its like that's what she said jokes... Great in small doses, but when used to much it loses its luster...

also, I don't ever fuck with Sonatine for a reason, because it's a battle I can't win, I would recommend the same to you...

***Official no offense statement***
    He fucked up being a dick on skatz, it was uncalled for and I am pissed. I fear no man on earth.

Load Metric

s/o to cornelia keepin' that beat, and going H.A.M. on dat harp

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Srsly who do you think is worse to deal with from a business standpoint? A snake-in-the-grass or a contract-breaching, slot-playing stoner?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Srsly who do you think is worse to deal with from a business standpoint? A snake-in-the-grass or a contract-breaching, slot-playing stoner?
    he's srsly co-dependant

hashtag real talk

Banned
    Load Metric
    ...but there was no contract. The lol agreement is null and void. Expert professionals agree that any lawsuit would be frivolous, obv.

Load Metric
    At least the stoner will have some weed.

Banned
    Load Metric
    That really depends. Are we talking official contracts here? I hear that the officialness of the contract you refer to is in dispute. I'd be happy to take a look at it and offer my expert opinion. How many asterisks does it have?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by SrslySirius View Post
    That really depends. Are we talking official contracts here? I hear that the officialness of the contract you refer to is in dispute. I'd be happy to take a look at it and offer my expert opinion. How many asterisks does it have?
    If we're going to start applying slot-playing stoner standards to officiality of threads, the rule will be that an official thread does not have to entirely be official. You can pick and choose the posts you like within the thread and call that part of it official, but any posts that are unfavorable to you are not official.

I had a successful non-practicing Georgia lawyer look over this new standard for official threads, and I was told that the standard has a solid legal basis.

Plutonium Brittney Griner's Clit's Avatar
    Load Metric

If we're going to start applying slot-playing stoner standards to officiality of threads, the rule will be that an official thread does not have to entirely be official. You can pick and choose the posts you like within the thread and call that part of it official, but any posts that are unfavorable to you are not official.

I had a successful non-practicing Georgia lawyer look over this new standard for official threads, and I was told that the standard has a solid legal basis.

Did you ever consider that he might be a math genius who targets high progressive +EV video poker situations with well coached team?

Load Metric
    I always thought that an official thread had to be started by Jakz. Anybody else doing so is violating copyright rules and therefore not legally official.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Let's just make all threads official by default. Then Druff can deofficialize the occasional thread that isn't worthy.

It should only take a few lines of code to automatically give every thread asterisks and precede the title with "official".

Load Metric
    The problem with this is if you manually designate officiality, you end up with a double-inverted official status which of course cancels itself out.

Its not a risk worth taking imo.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    The problem with this is if you manually designate officiality, you end up with a double-inverted official status which of course cancels itself out.

Its not a risk worth taking imo.
    No problem, just ban the retards that do that.

Load Metric
    Maybe this will be Micon's defense in court: "Judge this contract is obviously not official, there isn't one asterisk anywhere!"

Wouldn't it be great if the judge actually said "Mr. Witteles, you claim this is a binding contract, but my question to you is... where are the asterisks?"
    I write things about poker at my Poker Blog and elsewhere on the Internets

Banned
    Load Metric
    ***OFFICIAL*** A gentle reminder that we are all pussies who have wasted our lives ***OFFICIAL***
    This is a great thread, but jesus fucking christ dude. Come on.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    I'll only post in this thread if all my posts are read in Alan Rickman's voice.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Nice bump. I'll go ahead and take full credit for curing the "official thread" pandemic.

Thread Information