Thread: greg schiano..quite possibly the worst NFL coach of all time

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

greg schiano..quite possibly the worst NFL coach of all time

can this guy do anything right?

seems like he's the biggest jack-off the NFL has seen in a long time.

his macho bs and disciplinarian nonsense belongs in the xfl, not the nfl

can't win, alienates and makes players worse, sabotages players and nobody likes him.

i can't remember a coach being hated by more people

Load Metric
    He is pretty bad. World-class asshole.

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Bronze
    Load Metric
    His coaching style is great for the college game because he can shape the younger kids still. If your in the NFL his style will not work.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by PokerPrince2 View Post
    His coaching style is great for the college game because he can shape the younger kids still. If your in the NFL his style will not work.
    you mean boss them around and make them do what you want?

you mean become a "schiano man"

this bs would taken more lightly (but shouldn't be) if the guy won, but he's not even a long term proven winner in the ncaa

this jackass takes cheap shots on opposing teams when they're in victory formation.....lol...how does this guy still have a job, and why doesn't another HC call him out

he might make a good hockey coach or drill seargent

Load Metric
    Having spent some time at Rutgers and watched him build the program from one of the nations lowest rank Div 1 teams to competitive, I thought he would be better.

You just cant treat grown men in the NFL like 18-23 year olds. He seems to have polarized the locker room with this attitude. Also him telling his D to launch at teams O while taking a knee is classless and dirty. Sort of like the reputation he has now molded for himself.

Comments

LLL: :this

Load Metric

Comments

vegas1369: This. I have a million and one Kotite stories.

big dick: true asshole right there
    Quote Originally Posted by abrown83
    I'm going to come across as a bit of a douche but I really know more about this then anyone on this board by miles.

...if Trump is nominee he wins Presidency easily. Angry Blue Collar Whites will have record turnout.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    i wonder what bobby knight thinks of him..lol. they seem very similar, outside of a different sport and winning, that is.

now it seems everybody forgot they way he treated players and likes that clown in the espn booth.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Id say taking Rutgers from nothing to at least contending for a few years gives him a little credibility NCAA coaching wise.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by PokerPrince2 View Post
    Id say taking Rutgers from nothing to at least contending for a few years gives him a little credibility NCAA coaching wise.
    i hear grambling is looking for a new head coach. i wonder if they would take to his approach?

i wonder if he'll get the axe if seattle guts them and wins by 20+ on sunday.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by mulva View Post
    i wonder what bobby knight thinks of him..lol. they seem very similar, outside of a different sport and winning, that is.

now it seems everybody forgot they way he treated players and likes that clown in the espn booth.
    Nobody forgot, it's just that so many people actually approve.

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric
    this jackass takes cheap shots on opposing teams when they're in victory formation.....lol...
    Last season when he defended doing this you had to know at that moment he was and is a giant festering asshole. He kind of reminded me of Ray Rhodes and his whole "we are at war" mentality, but a million times worse. Victory formation has been accepted for decades now, and it is a well known, accepted unwritten rule that you don't go after the QB. You have to be a blithering idiot to not only defend the actions his team took, but then claim responsibility.

Given all the shit that has happened this year you have to wonder why Tampa hasn't already canned his ass.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by vegas1369 View Post
    this jackass takes cheap shots on opposing teams when they're in victory formation.....lol...
    Last season when he defended doing this you had to know at that moment he was and is a giant festering asshole. He kind of reminded me of Ray Rhodes and his whole "we are at war" mentality, but a million times worse. Victory formation has been accepted for decades now, and it is a well known, accepted unwritten rule that you don't go after the QB. You have to be a blithering idiot to not only defend the actions his team took, but then claim responsibility.

Given all the shit that has happened this year you have to wonder why Tampa hasn't already canned his ass.
    At this point the executives have probably decided to tank the season and get high draft picks. Having a head coach the players are not willing to play hard for seems like a pretty good way to go about this. Last thing the brass wants at this point is for the team to rally around someone else and get a 5 or 6 win season (which they potentially have the talent to do). Also, as long as he is there the fan base is going to focus their displeasure at him, so when he is dumped at end of the season there is no animosity towards anyone else remaining.

Comments

vegas1369: Makes a lot of sense.

Load Metric
    Damn, more like Ray Rhodes than I thought. This is exactly what reminded me of him, he told his players to never help up an opposing player... Schiano's staff doing the same.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-sh...5125--nfl.html

Comments

adamantium: gerald mccoy rep

Load Metric
    Tampa and their absent ownership is the new low of the NFL, taking the place that was held for awhile by the Zombie-Al-Davis Raiders. The MRSA ongoing debacle (and how they handled it with Lawrence Tynes), the general assholishness already mentioned in this thread, coach running qb out of town (and the team ruining his trade value by leaking info about him, essentially shooting themselves in the foot just to be "right").

They throw money around just to give the appearance of trying hard, but make moves that don't make sense. The idiot coach makes it worse. They trade for Revis, then essentially neuter him by playing him in a zone. LOLZ....imagine Denver getting Manning last year and then running a power-O offense that runs the ball 70% of the time...that's about what Schiano did to Revis.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    electronic billboard in tampa..lol

Load Metric
    this jackass takes cheap shots on opposing teams when they're in victory formation..
    That was when I knew he was a scumbag. He defended it in the postgame press conference by saying that it had resulted in a turnover when he did it at Rutgers. Five minutes of checking showed that was a complete lie.

Thread Information