Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Marco Traniello banging this girl now after a divorce with Jennifer Harman

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Marco Traniello banging this girl now after a divorce with Jennifer Harman

http://translate.google.com/translat...-e-poker-14915

Marco Traniello: "I got divorced from Jennifer, my life between music and ..."
    Written by AP Team October 25, 2013 .

Exclusive - The new life of Marco Traniello announcing Previewed at Assopoker his divorce from ex-wife Jennifer Harman and the new career as a music producer.

This concludes the long journey of one of the most close-knit pairs of the last ten years, but the player Gaeta still has many projects in the works, music and of course poker, his great passion.

Behind only Max Pescatori, is the second Italian to be gone several times at the WSOP, as many as 37. In the history of the World Series is the 46th player in the world in this special list.

Mark is a time full of news in your private and professional life. You want to talk?

This is the first time I talk about this new chapter in my life and I'm happy to do it with friends Assopoker. Quest 'summer, after a couple of years of tension and reflection, Jennifer and I got divorced after 13 years of marriage. It 'been a difficult process and hard for both of us, but we have dealt with in a mature and friendly (she remains a great friend of mine and especially the mother of my children).

In addition to poker, you have also embarked on a new path in music: can you explain what that is? New projects in your life?

For many dreams remain desires, but I always try to turn them into reality, so I started to produce songs, I cultivate a passion since I was little, thanks to my best childhood friend Francis Lucretius (a songwriter exceptional prematurely us left).
    More of the article can be read at the link above which is a google translate link since the original is from an Italian site.

So he's out with the old and in with the new. I didn't realize they were married for 13 years already.

Comments

DRK Star: the second you go from "two lenses" to "one giant lens" in your glasses, you become auto-douche

RichardBrodiesCombover.: ROFL @ that photo

Load Metric
    Pretty sure there's a dick under that dress but I'll have to wait for some experts from this forum to confirm.
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy
    I'd say good luck in the freeroll but I'm pretty sure you'll go on a bender to self-sabotage yourself & miss it completely or use it as the excuse of why you didn't cash.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    She's actually better looking then that picture.

Just another struggling musician imo.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy View Post
    Pretty sure there's a dick under that dress but I'll have to wait for some experts from this forum to confirm.
    Legit GG.

Him and Jen had twins, no. Sad.
    "You run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole; you run into assholes all day, you're the asshole."

Load Metric
    Jen's soul mate (pre-rug and post rug)
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    Quote Originally Posted by tony bagadonuts View Post

Look Corrigan, you've been a sideshow clown around here from the jump
    It's tough to take you seriously when you've made your bones acting the fool.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brittney Griner's Clit View Post
    Which one is he?

Load Metric
    What a complete twat he looks like in that picture.

Comments

4Dragons: holy shit, a hex post

Platinum
    Load Metric
    They were married 13 years and had a couple kids. Assuming they are civil and do right by the kids post-divorce, nothing wrong with this marriage.

As far as the chick goes, I probably would have preferred Jen Harmon at the same age. The tall, wide-shouldered, strong chin, androgynous look just isn't my taste. Tom Brady's wife (and most super models) don't do anything for me either.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    LOL, my 1st thought also

Plutonium Brittney Griner's Clit's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by verminaard View Post
    They were married 13 years and had a couple kids. Assuming they are civil and do right by the kids post-divorce, nothing wrong with this marriage.

As far as the chick goes, I probably would have preferred Jen Harmon at the same age. The tall, wide-shouldered, strong chin, androgynous look just isn't my taste. Tom Brady's wife (and most super models) don't do anything for me either.

Shirley you jest.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Brittney Griner's Clit View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by verminaard View Post

Shirley you jest.
    Yeah, that is probably going too far. But all the same, I could probably walk down any street in a big city and within 1 minute find a chick I would rather have sex with. Just not my thing. But I'm not gonna lie, I sure as hell am not her thing either (unless I was a music executive offering her a contract of course).

Load Metric
    This is what you get when you fuck your hair dresser.

Comments

LLL: LOL

Load Metric

No way is that a guy.

I think she is hot, I don't even get the criticism of her.

Anyone who says she isn't hot, should have to post a pic of their woman.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyG_415 View Post

No way is that a guy.

I think she is hot, I don't even get the criticism of her.

Anyone who says she isn't hot, should have to post a pic of their woman.
    Its not a matter of hot or not hot. She is def attractive. It is just a matter that I (and probably a lot of other dudes) am not super attracted to women with height, shoulder width and jawline comparable to my own. Some of us just prefer more petite females with softer features, that is all.

Although she does have a very high pitched feminine voice (to the point where it would probably get annoying after a while) that doesn't really match her physique.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BeerAndPoker View Post

This concludes the long journey of one of the most close-knit pairs of the last ten years, but the player Gaeta still has many projects in the works, music and of course poker, his great passion.

Behind only Max Pescatori, is the second Italian to be gone several times at the WSOP, as many as 37. In the history of the World Series is the 46th player in the world in this special list.

I know it's a translation, but what exactly the fuck does that mean?

*giggling*
    Load Metric
    Exclusive - The new life of Marco Traniello announcing Previewed at Assopoker his divorce from ex-wife Jennifer Harman and the new career as a music producer.

isnt it obvious

Platinum
    Load Metric
    When did they get divorced? I must have missed that one.

And I agree with verminaard, while I would obv fuck the life out of her not really my type if I had a choice.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by shortbuspoker View Post

I know it's a translation, but what exactly the fuck does that mean?
    LOL! The hell if I know what it is either. Translators are weird like that but it sounds like they could be talking about wsop cashes for the one part.

Quote Originally Posted by NaturalBornHustler View Post
    When did they get divorced? I must have missed that one.
    They tried to keep it a secret but Jen and Marco were having problems for a while I guess which goes back to whenever Jen Harman was part of that fail reality show that got axed off TV after only a couple episodes.

Harman was a way better player before she married Marco and started a family. I highly doubt she will ever be able to get back to that place she once was again.

*giggling*
    Load Metric
    lets get real, jennifer has

sex appeal,

even though i can imagine her being the ass to mouth swallowing type

marco obviously was in it for the money and fame, as he is attractive in a ''is he gay or not'' type of way and could have done better looks wise

btw he redlines my gaydar every time i see him

Comments

Baron Von Strucker: Can you give half rep? If so place here for flufster

Load Metric
    Harman was a way better player before she married Marco and started a family. I highly doubt she will ever be able to get back to that place she once was again.

not to be rude, but how could you possible know this

Comments

Baron Von Strucker: Neg rep for questioning a Jedi you never lern
    Quote Originally Posted by abrown83
    I'm going to come across as a bit of a douche but I really know more about this then anyone on this board by miles.

...if Trump is nominee he wins Presidency easily. Angry Blue Collar Whites will have record turnout.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Corrigan View Post

not to be rude, but how could you possible know this
    Just from observations from lots of stuff I've read over the years that she put poker aside for a while having a family,etc... Jen still played in some big games and was part of the team that played Andy Beal but from everything I've heard is that the she didn't play as much and the game kind of passed her by. Even going off cash games I've seen her play on TV she seemed very straight forward not making many moves which can be just fine in many games but when your playing against a bunch of fierce competition it's not most optimal imo.

Their is nothing wrong with not playing the stakes you once did and a lot of players from the old school are in the same boat. That isn't to say Jen is hurting at all but could be simply more disciplined with money which is much better then can be said about Barry Greenstein who was regularly in the big 4k/8k games and now going through rough times.

Comments

Baron Von Strucker: Fuken bad ass jedi rep

Thread Information