Thread: ****OFFICAL MLB UNDER STREAKERS****

Platinum
    Load Metric

****OFFICAL MLB UNDER STREAKERS****

for those of you who haven't been following this trend betting system that was posted in the NCAA/NFL thread ive made a separate thread...

these bets are made on the UNDERS of MLB totals based on umpires that are assigned to home plate for the game...

you can find this on twitter @giLmo574...

these UNDER streakers have gone 76-25-8 (75%) as of sept 2...

giLmo574 is a pretty good follow...he also posts other MLB trends in addition to these...

credit to shadyJ for bringing this up...

FOR SEPT 3 the UNDER streakers are:
    LAA/TB
    CLEV/BAL
    COL/LAD

Comments

ThreeBet: :whynot
    Last edited by GambleBotsChafedPenis; 09-03-2013 at 12:22 PM.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I'll probably tail these with some small bets for a sweat and have been watching his picks on twitter for a few days now. Hopefully Joel GilLmore can continue to deliver but his research is good which is important.

Whenever I read picks I don't want to to hear some bullshit rationale like "The game will go this way because I just feel that is going to happen" without any reason to justify it. Showing the stats to back up a handicappers reasoning makes anyone feel more confident in tailing them.

I followed some guy (I forgot his name it's been a few months) for NBA unders the last month of the regular season and he did incredibly well picking them looking at games containing teams either trying to make the playoffs or wanting to improve their positioning. In basketball those things play a huge role just like in baseball umpires calling balls and strikes impact the game hugely.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    he also has a blog where he posts good shit as well...

definitely the reason ive followed his under picks...hes got the stats to back them up...he seems very thorough in his research...

be interested to see what he comes up with for the NFL...

Load Metric
    If any service was hitting 75% for the season over 100 plays in people would be paying out of their asses to get the picks. When something is free it feels like less of a value. I dont even think Gilmo has any idea how good the plays are. He plays them for 1 unit and then he plays his stupid trend plays for 2x or 3x. These are fuckin golden play them like you paid out of your ass for them. I think 100 plays is a big enough sample to know these are definitely going to be in the positive. I've been playing them for like 2 weeks now and my worse day was 0-1-1, and I think 2 other days lost only juice other then that every other day has been winning. This is all just my opinion but playing these are a much idea then 59 pt dogs

Load Metric
    1 other thing lets make sure gilmo574 gets the credit for these plays. There are guys taking his credit, and if someone googles under streakers and this pops up he needs to get the credit.

Comments

lewfather: its not like his name isn't already plastered all over this fucking thread

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadyJ View Post
    1 other thing lets make sure gilmo574 gets the credit for these plays. There are guys taking his credit, and if someone googles under streakers and this pops up he needs to get the credit.
    that's why I made sure to include his twitter handle in my OP...gotta give credit where credit is due...

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Badguy should tail this guy and then maybe he gets out of the hotel living to move into a small one bedroom apartment where he can steal his neighbors wifi and take Josey out to The Olive Garden.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    FWIW this is the best service out there IMO if anyone is looking to make money, check the archives for college football and college hoops

College hoops totals have pretty much vanished for non tv games because of this

http://www.handicapper.net/

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by chinamaniac View Post
    FWIW this is the best service out there IMO if anyone is looking to make money, check the archives for college football and college hoops

College hoops totals have pretty much vanished for non tv games because of this

http://www.handicapper.net/
    This is ras i can get their plays for free. They play way to many games and are very streaky. They play alot of totals

Comments

4Dragons: you're handicapped alright

ThreeBet: You are so clueless

Load Metric
    Sf Und
    Oakland und
    Yankees und

Comments

ThreeBet: u little bitch

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadyJ View Post
    Sf Und
    Oakland und
    Yankees und
    SEA/TB added

Load Metric
    These won't be free next year, he is a tout now.

It might be a good thing, he throw so many stats at you, what are you supposed to do have like 30 plays a day on 1st Qtrs OV/UN and shit?
    Maybe they can organize it better.
    He still will tweet out stuff, but I bet those streakers are part of the pay side now.

https://twitter.com/CappersFinest/status/392843722452262912
    Name:  tout.JPG
Views: 149
Size:  89.5 KB

Load Metric
    how did they end up?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I rarely used his plays because whenever I did I lost on them but it was during a two week stretch where he wasn't doing so hot.

You can't expect him to give this shit out forever if he's successful but regardless these will probably get leaked up on a site anyways.

Thread Information