Thread: tell "cmoney" to lock in a fanduel combinatorial

Load Metric

tell "cmoney" to lock in a fanduel combinatorial

Any sport, your choice, we can play higher than expectation i.e running above the mean, 50/50s

Or we can play a couple big fields cmoney, you lock in your lineup, you win i give you respect.

Your x/yz/C/g variable, lets see if you can plug a more productive unit over the same period of time as me. If you can, Im wrong.

I play under bizzerk

Comments

Baron Von Strucker: Neg rep for disrespecting your superior

shortbuspoker: it's a shame that all those carbon atoms aligned to create a pos like you instead of something useful like a rock

WillieMcFML: shut it the fuck down, no one cares about your "challenges"

nunbeater: bitch rep

Sloppy Joe: Worst

tony bagadonuts: Worse Than Ezra

SrslySirius: 408Mike thinks this is pitiful

Ryback_feed_me_more: Ya know garrett honestly you are easily the worst poster on this site. rule #1 dont fuck with the wormhole. rule #2 DO NOT FUCK WITH THE WORMHOLE.

Deal: the jsearles in you runs deep.

Muck Ficon: get aids

4Dragons: You have surpassed goldfarb in horrible

Pooh: Ban this faggot, Druff

Ricky: gratz, got me to log in for the first time in weeks to tell you that you fucking suck. cheers!

DirtyB: When in Rome...but seriously, Garrett is worse than testicular cancer.

Gordman: you are NOT the one who knocks. Bitch

Corrigan: took you off ignore just to neg rep you

Bootsy Collins: GGGGGGAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Load Metric
    Name:  Robert%u00252BPaulson.jpg
Views: 511
Size:  44.5 KB
    Me defeating Druff 100 BB heads up - http://youtu.be/LmxTH0rZaLk?t=2h12m35s

Load Metric

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by garrett View Post
    Any sport, your choice, we can play higher than expectation i.e running above the mean, 50/50s

Or we can play a couple big fields cmoney, you lock in your lineup, you win i give you respect.

Your x/yz/C/g variable, lets see if you can plug a more productive unit over the same period of time as me. If you can, Im wrong.

I play under bizzerk
    I see you're electing not to take my advice from the other thread. I can't help you anymore than that.

If you want/need some affirmation of your skills, start a series of "LOCK" threads & we'll see how you do. This is like me challenging someone who's never played hockey or even skated to a game to prove my superiority in sports in general.

His strength is picking a real team to bet on during a real week against a real opponent & you want him to engage in "fantasy sports" in an attempt to stroke your ego? They're 2 totally different things buddy.

Just fuck off dude. It doesn't all have to be about you.

I'm sure we'll get the obligatory "I don't even remember posting any of this shit" tomorrow which is why limitles was referenced in the other thread. That excuse gets really old after awhile.

Comments

zealanddonk: Druff but fair

tony bagadonuts: Better Than Better Than Ezra

Gordman: yup +1!
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy
    I'd say good luck in the freeroll but I'm pretty sure you'll go on a bender to self-sabotage yourself & miss it completely or use it as the excuse of why you didn't cash.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy View Post

I play under bizzerk
    I see you're electing not to take my advice from the other thread. I can't help you anymore than that.

If you want/need some affirmation of your skills, start a series of "LOCK" threads & we'll see how you do. This is like me challenging someone who's never played hockey or even skated to a game to prove my superiority in sports in general.

His strength is picking a real team to bet on during a real week against a real opponent & you want him to engage in "fantasy sports" in an attempt to stroke your ego? They're 2 totally different things buddy.

I'm sure we'll get the obligatory "I don't even remember posting any of this shit" tomorrow which is why limitles was referenced in the other thread. That excuse gets really old after awhile.
    Thank you sir

You always do have to sorround yourself with people better than you, to ever get better.

He probably has expectation variables, sometimes always account for injuries. Their are flaws, its not easy to call somebody out and then run a lineup above their avg. Its not disrespecting him, or who he has access too. hes not always playing a "cmoney" lineup.

Sometimes these teams have a NHL guy, college baslketball. And on avg they are very, very good.

So I don't doubt he can find a good lineup, but plug your own one in.

Comments

Ryback_feed_me_more: Garrett do you and FTPJESUS share genetics. No wait maybe Garrett is secretly FTP's dupe.. For fucks sake either way dont try and rationalize your stupidity please.

Load Metric

Thank you sir

You always do have to sorround yourself with people better than you, to ever get better.

He probably has expectation variables, sometimes always account for injuries. Their are flaws, its not easy to call somebody out and then run a lineup above their avg. Its not disrespecting him, or who he has access too. hes not always playing a "cmoney" lineup.

Sometimes these teams have a NHL guy, college baslketball. And on avg they are very, very good.

This is an absolutely fucking retarded post that makes absolutely zero sense.

Did you throw in a couple of spelling & grammar errors so you can come back tomorrow & say you were drinking & don't remember any of these posts?

I'm trying to give you some real advice, if you don't want it just say so & I'll stop. I'm stopping anyway because this is getting dumber & dumber by the post.
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy
    I'd say good luck in the freeroll but I'm pretty sure you'll go on a bender to self-sabotage yourself & miss it completely or use it as the excuse of why you didn't cash.

Load Metric

Thank you sir

Did you throw in a couple of spelling & grammar errors so you can come back tomorrow & say you were drinking & don't remember any of these posts?

I'm trying to give you some real advice, if you don't want it just say so & I'll stop. I'm stopping anyway because this is getting dumber & dumber by the post.

I realize that and do appreciate it.

Comments

Ryback_feed_me_more: verbal fellatio neg. Another lesson dont try and suck the cock of the guy who thinks your an idiot trying to gain brownie points.

Load Metric
    blah blah blah.............................................. .................................................. ............................blah blah blah

Comments

Ryback_feed_me_more: Well played with the Darth Lego

Comments

shortbuspoker: +1 for going blurred Japanese style

Load Metric

I realize that and do appreciate it.
    I neg'd then I just had to this.. really Garrett. Please for the love of all things PFA... Just stop...now...please..Im..Begging..
    Name:  double_facepalm.jpg
Views: 438
Size:  141.3 KB

Load Metric
    Name:  facepalm jesus6.jpg
Views: 417
Size:  60.1 KB

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by 4Dragons View Post
    Holy shit
    Garrett you fucking suck

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Spookygook View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by 4Dragons View Post
    Holy shit
    Garrett you fucking suck
    Jesus died for many sins however Garrett's postings weren't one of them.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Garrett you are a little bitch and you just proved it (not like we didn't already know)

There is challenging someone, and then there is challenging someone being a narcissistic conceited little bitch while trying.

Explain how Cmoney somehow needs to "earn" your respect. He doesn't.
    You however could give a little "respect" to someone you wish to challenge.
    you could have been a gentleman about it instead of a 12 year old.

Either way, im sure he sure isn't about to do anything for a punk like you at this point

Load Metric
    Well at least now Garrett doesn't have to ask his mom what it feels like to be gangraped.

Comments

Ryback_feed_me_more: On that we can both agree Bootsy for once.

4BET: I think you know about gang rape
    Last edited by Bootsy Collins; 10-18-2013 at 09:53 PM.

Banned
    Load Metric
    pretty sure cmoney was already a made nigga like years and years before the lock picks

Thread Information