Thread: Rousso's Pad

Load Metric

Rousso's Pad

I was listening to an archived show today and Vanessa Rousso and her DJ career came up. I decided to do a quick look up and I found her house. I'll give her this, it was a pretty sick deal she got even though she probably dropped 100k into it.

Also Druff, I think she could easily fit 300-400 people in her backyard given the pictures.

http://www.zillow.com/homedetails/78.../6900730_zpid/

http://hotpads.com/real-estate/7815-...ultsPerQuad=24

Druff, is this a nice part of Vegas? To me the area looks dumpy but you would know much better than I.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Pooh View Post
    I was listening to an archived show today and Vanessa Rousso and her DJ career came up. I decided to do a quick look up and I found her house. I'll give her this, it was a pretty sick deal she got even though she probably dropped 100k into it.

Also Druff, I think she could easily fit 300-400 people in her backyard given the pictures.

Druff, is this a nice part of Vegas? To me the area looks dumpy but you would know much better than I.
    Looks like she did very well buying it in January 2012, at what was near the bottom of the Vegas single family home market.

The area looks okay, but it's kinda far from the strip. She may be fine with that, though.

She has been trying to sell it since April, but oddly enough removed it from the market in September of this year.

The fact that she only spent $400k on a house, when she could have had a REALLY baller place in Vegas for a million, probably says a lot about how much money she really has.

Comments

Rollo Tomasi: i'm sure she got as much money as she could out of Chad Brown's BR before she dumped him

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

Looks like she did very well buying it in January 2012, at what was near the bottom of the Vegas single family home market.

The area looks okay, but it's kinda far from the strip. She may be fine with that, though.

She has been trying to sell it since April, but oddly enough removed it from the market in September of this year.

The fact that she only spent $400k on a house, when she could have had a REALLY baller place in Vegas for a million, probably says a lot about how much money she really has.

I was thinking the same thing regarding your last point. Possibly its been taken off the market because it is under contract. That's how Zillow usually does their sales. Once in a while it says pending but not often on Zillow.

Load Metric
    Druff,

Did you ever take advantange of the low prices or did you miss the boat? Technically theres probably still some decent deals. Not much where I am.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I was afraid to open this thread in fear we would see a pad like one of these:

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BeerAndPoker View Post
    I was afraid to open this thread in fear we would see a pad like one of these:

My thoughts as well. Mine were a bit more hopeful, like an eBay item maybe.

Load Metric
    This blows my mind how cheap houses are in Vegas. If I had 400k Id buy that house in a heart beat. In CT, you get a crappy cookie cutter house for that.

Walking Image Library
    Load Metric

She sunk a bunch of money in it and already has thrown some huge parties. Full basketball court and sand volleyball court. I guess Druff wasn't invited.

Vanessa Rousso and Friend's WSOP Kickoff Party
    http://www.cardplayer.com/cptv/chann...-kickoff-party
    Last edited by bukowski72; 10-17-2013 at 08:55 AM.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    she only paid 415 for this house. ..but

it's surrounded by houses that only cost 175.

she made a real estate no-no..going almost 3x large as the neighborhood dictates.

Load Metric
    That area blows.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by vegas1369 View Post
    That area blows.

i don't know much about vegas real estate, but in my neck of the woods this is a 1-2mil house, depending on property size.

are there parts of vegas that doesn't look/have that made neighborhood tract feel?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by mulva View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by vegas1369 View Post
    That area blows.

i don't know much about vegas real estate, but in my neck of the woods this is a 1-2mil house, depending on property size.

are there parts of vegas that doesn't look/have that made neighborhood tract feel?
    Yes. There are a lot of parts of town where people bought land and put up whatever type of house they want. This happened a lot before the real estate boom.

Real estate is still cheap here, but if that house was in a better area I am guessing it would go for a few hundred K more. She's out in the boonies. I almost bought a house out where she is. It was a 4,000 sq foot home with 2 master bedrooms. It was pretty ridiculous. This was back in 2003, and it was selling for 290k. I eventually backed out because I realized I hated the area. I'm not a fan of anything in the north part of Vegas. If you work or have to go to the strip regularly it is a huge pain in the ass. You have to deal with the Spaghetti Bowl which is ALWAYS a cluster fuck.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by bukowski72 View Post
    Wonder what the odds are that Vanessa Selbst and Liv Boree had some drunk and/or cocaine induced sex that summer.

Thread Information