Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I just slowrolled this young man....Or did I?

Bronze
    Load Metric

I just slowrolled this young man....Or did I?

With millions of hands played...Dozens of royal flushes...Numerous quads over quads and quads even rivered by a royal flush...Never in my life...

Let us take a moment to share in this special moment of what is called Karma.

- Ryland

Had this been on an array of any other sites I would of had a bad beat jackpot share of anywhere from 70 to 150k

Comments

Starbucks Spunk Bucket: wee bitch rep

Load Metric
    Ouch.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Most poker rooms that have a high bad beat jackpot qualifications such as quad 10s or higher being beat using both hole cards can sometimes go an entire year without being hit. I still finished up on the session so w/e but what just happened was nothing short of a miracle.

Comments

Starbucks Spunk Bucket: has wet dreams over Jewdonk

Load Metric
    Why create a dupe if you are going to tell people who you are then post as yourself?

Comments

Gordman: lolol

Load Metric
    Uhh I gotta agree with the others Ryland what was the point of posting this as a dupe?? Or did you forget what acct you were logged in and went OH FUCK afterwards because you outted your dupe by accident.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by shortbuspoker View Post
    Why create a dupe if you are going to tell people who you are then post as yourself?
    I thought Ryland was NewHeights on WSOP.com. Are you saying that Ryland is multi-accounting on WSOP.com, coolering himself, and bragging about it on PFA with a dupe account?

EDIT: Nevermind, I just noticed the screenshot was obviously taken by NewHeights. I thought OP was supposed to be JCOOL.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Wow. Could have been worse, though, if you both were really deep.

In the millions of poker hands I've played since I first started in early 2001, I've only been involved in one "bad bead jackpot" type hand -- and there was no jackpot.

It was on Merge, where I had 2-card-straight-flush over 2-card-straight-flush, just like this.

Of course, being a limit game, we only got in 4 bets on the rive (the max), so I didn't make a whole lot.

I've never lost quads or beaten quads, and I've never lost a straight flush.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

In the millions of poker hands I've played since I first started in early 2001, I've only been involved in one "bad bead jackpot" type hand -- and there was no jackpot.

It was on Merge, where I had 2-card-straight-flush over 2-card-straight-flush, just like this.

Of course, being a limit game, we only got in 4 bets on the rive (the max), so I didn't make a whole lot.

Merge has uncapped limit betting

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by chinamaniac View Post

How long has this been? I don't remember that. And I'm pretty sure I would have gotten a lot more from this guy than I actually did if it was uncapped.

Maybe this was on Bodog and I'm remembering wrong, but I don't think so.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by chinamaniac View Post
    How long has this been? I don't remember that. And I'm pretty sure I would have gotten a lot more from this guy than I actually did if it was uncapped.

Maybe this was on Bodog and I'm remembering wrong, but I don't think so.
    Merge has always been uncapped but it is possible that he was short or you were as well

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryback_feed_me_more View Post
    Uhh I gotta agree with the others Ryland what was the point of posting this as a dupe?? Or did you forget what acct you were logged in and went OH FUCK afterwards because you outted your dupe by accident.
    He had already outed this as a Ryland dupe in the PFA Head-Up thread. I was kinda wondering why he did it there but you're probably right, it was an accident.
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy
    I'd say good luck in the freeroll but I'm pretty sure you'll go on a bender to self-sabotage yourself & miss it completely or use it as the excuse of why you didn't cash.

Load Metric
    We'll said from a clown who has a faggot pro wrestler as his name and avatar. How old are you 15? You certainly act like your 15 on here. Kill your account and come back when you get your shit together.

Comments

4BET: You are awful pig

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Bootsy Collins View Post
    We'll said from a clown who has a faggot pro wrestler as his name and avatar. How old are you 15? You certainly act like your 15 on here. Kill your account and come back when you get your shit together.
    Did your mama cut you off from the tit early Bootsy, because the hate just isnt warranted? You seem to like to just shit on a thread for no reason. Please, put a diaper on and keep your shit to yourself. Theres enough other threads to smear with your trolling crap ,there was no reason to fag this one up out of the blue. If you must ask, no Im not 15, Im above the legal age to drink and Ill leave it at that, meanwhile your random shit smearing appears typical of a chimpanzee or another monkey species who just like to toss shit for no reason.

Load Metric

Did your mama cut you off from the tit early Bootsy, because the hate just isnt warranted? You seem to like to just shit on a thread for no reason. Please, put a diaper on and keep your shit to yourself. Theres enough other threads to smear with your trolling crap ,there was no reason to fag this one up out of the blue. If you must ask, no Im not 15, Im above the legal age to drink and Ill leave it at that, meanwhile your random shit smearing appears typical of a chimpanzee or another monkey species who just like to toss shit for no reason.
    I just find it ridiculous that someone who is "supposedly" over the drinking age is still watches professional wrestling. I had to google ryback feed me more because I had no clue what the fuck that was. I thought it might have been from comics which I can respect more than wrestling. Whatcha gonna do brother? Whip out the black cock again? C'mon man your just embarrassing yourself.

Comments

shortbuspoker: i still watch wrestling. big whoop. wanna fight about it

4BET: You sound like a queer

Load Metric

I just find it ridiculous that someone who is "supposedly" over the drinking age is still watches professional wrestling. I had to google ryback feed me more because I had no clue what the fuck that was. I thought it might have been from comics which I can respect more than wrestling. Whatcha gonna do brother? Whip out the black cock again? C'mon man your just embarrassing yourself.

So my avatar is a wrestler so what. Yours is some pimp daddy ass looking mofo from the 70s who if he looked at a cop the wrong way wouldve gotten pistol whipped by NYPD's finest. Seriously I could give a shit less Bootsy, if you like my avatar or not. There's plenty of avatars I think are stupid. Take FTPJesus, for example , why the fuck would somebody want to use the handle and pic of a fucking thief who should be locked up and assraped for what he and his buddies did to those who played on their site.

Comments

Sanlmar: While I bacon, ObamaCare & Gino Smith are fine threads, +1 to the rare poker post.

Load Metric

So my avatar is a wrestler so what. Yours is some pimp daddy ass looking mofo from the 70s who if he looked at a cop the wrong way wouldve gotten pistol whipped by NYPD's finest. Seriously I could give a shit less Bootsy, if you like my avatar or not. There's plenty of avatars I think are stupid. Take FTPJesus, for example , why the fuck would somebody want to use the handle and pic of a fucking thief who should be locked up and assraped for what he and his buddies did to those who played on their site.
    Comparing a funk legend to a 3rd rate wrestler? Really? That's pretty hilarious.

Comments

4BET: Shut it down freak

Feelin' Stronger Every Day tony bagadonuts's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Pretty good. While I think you two should keep mixing it up, this doesn't add up.

Boots, if you were anyone else I'd neg your anti wrestling post. Pro wrestling is GOD when done correctly, mostly because it's LOLOL. Wrestling has always been more about the talent on the mic, but when you add that to in ring ability, you end up with CM Punk, Chris Jericho, Ric Flair, etc. I'm not saying you should like it or watch it, it's silly, absurd and a guilty pleasure for sure.

But why the hate over Ryback's screen name and avatar? You two have heat and you're busting his balls?

And Ryback, you may have beef with Boots but it can't possibly be over his screen name and avatar. Both are top top. And even though I just busted his chops, Boots and I are good.

So why the beef fellas?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tony bagadonuts View Post
    Pretty good. While I think you two should keep mixing it up, this doesn't add up.

Boots, if you were anyone else I'd neg your anti wrestling post. Pro wrestling is GOD when done correctly, mostly because it's LOLOL. Wrestling has always been more about the talent on the mic, but when you add that to in ring ability, you end up with CM Punk, Chris Jericho, Ric Flair, etc. I'm not saying you should like it or watch it, it's silly, absurd and a guilty pleasure for sure.

But why the hate over Ryback's screen name and avatar? You two have heat and you're busting his balls?

And Ryback, you may have beef with Boots but it can't possibly be over his screen name and avatar. Both are top top. And even though I just busted his chops, Boots and I are good.

So why the beef fellas?
    OK Tony. Let me get the ball rolling by presenting Exhibition A of Ryback being a clown and embarrassing himself.
    http://pokerfraudalert.com/forum/sho...see-live-on-TV

As far as hating wrestling...Really I haven't watched wrestling since I was a kid. I grew up a huge Rowdy Roddy Piper fan but never quite got on the Hulkamania bandwagon. Roddy rides off into the sunset, Hulkamania got pushed down my throat and lost interest. Today I have much better things to do like watch football, hockey, MMA, hangout at my select favorite establishments than to watch half naked roided up dudes fagging it up. It's scripted it's stupid. I don't have time for that.

Comments

4BET: LA Sucks

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I'm sure OP created this thread hoping it would be turned into discussion about wrestling.

Feelin' Stronger Every Day tony bagadonuts's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tony bagadonuts View Post

So why the beef fellas?
    OK Tony. Let me get the ball rolling by presenting Exhibition A of Ryback being a clown and embarrassing himself.
    http://pokerfraudalert.com/forum/sho...see-live-on-TV

As far as hating wrestling...Really I haven't watched wrestling since I was a kid. I grew up a huge Rowdy Roddy Piper fan but never quite got on the Hulkamania bandwagon. Roddy rides off into the sunset, Hulkamania got pushed down my throat and lost interest. Today I have much better things to do like watch football, hockey, MMA, hangout at my select favorite establishments than to watch half naked roided up dudes fagging it up. It's scripted it's stupid. I don't have time for that.
    Druff but fair

So Ryback took a shot at you while you were busting FTP Jesus because he thinks you're a troll. Since you're not a troll you understandably took umbrage.

I realize that none of this is really post worthy, but it's slow around here so why not.

Thread Information