Quote Originally Posted by Pooh View Post
Quote Originally Posted by NaturalBornHustler View Post
I've got a property that I've had since 2016 and I'm HODL'ing it for dear life as it is going to put 250k in my pocket whenever I so choose. Spring is going to be nuts. Prices on SFH are FLAT in my area which is unheard of (except for last winter lol) this time of year. Usually huge drop off in prices with January being bottom. Not this winter, which means when the weather breaks it is going to be bonkers. Going to take years for all the building to catch up and supply chain/labor issues are just going to complicate it even more. Housing starts were cut in half from 2010-2020. If you have a house and need cash I would refi but do not sell. Things will be in sellers favor for years to come.
We bought another house in June 2020 just pulled out $200k cash out 2.25% interest only. Pooh likes free money. I disagree we will be in a sellers markets for years to come though. 100% disagree actually. Once the Fed starts raising rates and if the 30 yr mortgage gets to 4.5% it's look out below time. This time won't be different.
Agree 100%. Don’t think it will be as bad as 2008, but definitely won’t be good. Coupled with inflation, property taxes will rise significantly on overvalued homes, leaving many that purchased homes with not enough wiggle room. This is what I am waiting for, don’t think it will take more than another year.

Sell high, buy low. If you have one to sell, I wouldn’t wait much longer.