Thread: lol EBT glitch

Load Metric

lol EBT glitch

it's the Walmart stores fault imo, the cashiers saw there was no limit on the cards and they put it thru anyway

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nati...icle-1.1484953
    Quote Originally Posted by tony bagadonuts View Post

Look Corrigan, you've been a sideshow clown around here from the jump
    It's tough to take you seriously when you've made your bones acting the fool.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brittney Griner's Clit View Post
    Which one is he?

Load Metric
    Someone needs to contact 408 and see if this is true.

NoFraud Poker Room Manager Belly Buster's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Walmart bosses must be retarded to let this shit happen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    BTW JACKDANIELS is the first one banned from the thread. He is accusing me of being "duped by a middle aged man who dresses like John Cena"
    #FREEJACK #NEVERFORGET

NoFraud Online Poker Room: http://nofraud.pokerfraudalert.com:8087. For password resets and reload requests PM me.

Load Metric
    i use walmart in Flroida Rollo with SunTrust, they dont ever make mistakes.

Fees are very tilting

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by garrett View Post
    i use walmart in Flroida Rollo with SunTrust, they dont ever make mistakes.

Fees are very tilting
    Name:  i-love-my-dad-tshirt-front.jpg
Views: 297
Size:  99.0 KB

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Rollo Tomasi View Post
    it's the Walmart stores fault imo, the cashiers saw there was no limit on the cards and they put it thru anyway

How the fuck did you not blame Obama for this?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Jah View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Rollo Tomasi View Post

How the fuck did you not blame Obama for this?
    cant blame the african american's

niggas gonna nig
    Quote Originally Posted by tony bagadonuts View Post

Look Corrigan, you've been a sideshow clown around here from the jump
    It's tough to take you seriously when you've made your bones acting the fool.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brittney Griner's Clit View Post
    Which one is he?

Load Metric
    The authorities should cross reference all of the EBT payment data at the stores with the security camera footage and prosecute every single one of those people for theft if not wire fraud due to the nature of the transactions. This of course will not happen as only good people who need a helping hand receive food stamps not criminals. If it weren't for the fact that most of them have kids, I would be 100% behind the idea of permanently barring those people from receiving any government assistance from now on.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    If walmart would have done what any other business would do, and halt any transactions (or even put an artificial limit) until the glitch was fixed, Libtards would be up in arms creating a PR shitstorm claiming Walmart hates poor people. So, what do they do? They decide to hold out their hands and give the benefit of the doubt or whatever you want to label it as to the EBT holders, and extend the courtesy to them so they can get food to feed their families.

And this is your result

Think about it now - A 2 fucking hour glitch, and this is the result.

So apparently getting free $$ from taxpayers every month on their EBT isn't enough for them, so they have to steal more like a bunch of fucking animals.

I am all for giving food stamps to people who are truly in need; It is fucking savages like these that ruin it (and many other programs for that matter) for everyone.

I hope every one of those fuckers is either prosecuted or at minimum they get whatever they "bought" deducted from their future EBT deposits.

If the shit hits the fan, this is just a tiny TINY example of what will happen to some cities. The shelves where you go get your food to survive will be bare in no time. The fucking cities will burn.

A small part of me actually wonders if Walmart purposely did this to sample what would happen if the SHTF.

EDIT: Oh yeah, I might as well vent this one while im at it. I nearly consistently have 3 different "acquaintances" call me up trying to sell me their EBT cards every month so they can get cash. "hey dude, I have like 300 on this card...give me $100 and you can go get yourself $300 worth of groceries."

They don't give a shit about using the card for what it was intended, they just want some quick cash to buy their drugs. Almost every month this happens to me like clockwork. I have NEVER taken any of their deals and told them I never will, but they still call, thinking i might give in.

And im thinking to myself running shit through my head...if in my little world I have 3 people doing this that I know....then what are the theoretical calculations as to the percentage of society as a whole which is pulling this stunt!?

Fucking sickening
    Last edited by Gordman; 10-14-2013 at 04:14 PM.

Platinum
    Load Metric

Load Metric
    http://abcnews.go.com/Business/walma...ry?id=20563982

A couple of Louisiana Walmart stores will be stuck with most of the bill after food stamp recipients went on a colossal shopping spree when a power outage temporarily lifted their spending limits, state officials said today.

Police were called to Walmart locations in Mansfield, La., and Springhill, La., on Saturday as shoppers cleaned out store shelves.

Springhill Police Chief Will Lynd said some customers were pushing more food than any household could store in a refrigerator and freezer.

"I saw people drag out eight to ten grocery carts," Lynd said. One person hauled away more than $700 worth of groceries, the chief said.

The Louisiana Department of Children and Family Services' spokesman Trey Williams said the retailers who chose not to use the emergency procedures that limit sales up to $50 per cardholder during an emergency would be responsible for any additional amount spent over eligible benefit balances.

The shopping frenzy was triggered when the Electronic Benefits Transfer system went down because a back-up generator failed at 11 a.m. EST Saturday during a regularly-scheduled test, according to Xerox, a vendor for the EBT system and based in Norwalk, Conn.

The bill could be a sizeable one for Walmart.

Lynd said customers were "not unruly." There were no fights or arrests made, but the scene was still chaotic, he said.

"It was definitely worse than Black Friday. It was worse than anything we had ever seen in this town," Lynd said of Springhill, which is near the border with Arkansas. "There was no food left on any of the shelves, and no meat left. The grocery part of Walmart was totally decimated."

Lynd said that around 9 p.m. CT on Saturday, a Walmart employee made an announcement on the intercom saying that the computer system had been restored and card limits had returned. At that time, customers left shopping carts full of food in store aisles, he said.

"At that point in time, they knew the jig was up and they couldn't purchase what they wanted to," Lynd said.

In the Walmart store in Mansfield, about 80 miles south of Springhill, staff temporarily closed the store to new customers to prevent a fire hazard with the existing number of shoppers.

Mansfield's Chief of Police Gary Hobbs said no arrests were made and there were no incidents besides customers "pushing and shoving." Hobbs said there were reports that customers were checking out with six to eight shopping carts, then returning later in the day to purchase more.

Unlike Walmart, other grocery stores in town told customers they would not accept EBT cards until the card limits were evident again, Hobbs said.

The EBT system was affected in 17 states, where individuals and households access programs like Supplemental Nutritional Assistance Program, Temporary Assistance for Needy Families, and other programs.

ABC News' Gitika Kaul contributed to this report.

Load Metric
    What I cant figure out is how the hell did they know that there were no limits? Did someone know they had $200 on the card but spent $209 and said I'm going to go back and try and get more and then kept testing it? Then did they call all of their friends and it went from there?

Comments

shortbuspoker: Twitter sir. Folks can't afford food but they got Iphones in the hood

Load Metric
    Don't know what thread that this fits it so I'll just park it here.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/theapoth...-in-35-states/

Name:  On Labor Day 2013, Welfare Pays More Than Minimum-Wage Work In 35 States - Forbes.png
Views: 202
Size:  192.2 KB

Thread Information