Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Can't believe it took me this long to find this place!!

Load Metric

Can't believe it took me this long to find this place!!

Was listening to the old NWP shows and decided to browse DD, saw a post about Heeb and then discovered this site!

Great news to see Druff and co are still going strong, cant wait to read up on the forum and especially listen to the new radio archives! had stopped listening to Micon and reading DD, as predicted it went tits up when the others left. But this is great-like christmas come early as we say back home. Fantastic news and wanted to drop by and show my appreciation. Also like the way there seems to be less gore etc on the forum....

In other news, is anyone else degenning their lives away using that open-face chinese poker app? Fantasy land ftw! Me and my buddy have been playing for 50p a point (£1 would be too mental imo)

Feel free to add me on it, Spaniard55 is my user. Would be up for playing others "fo' rolls", obv escrow to Druff first tho lol.

GL ALL.

Comments

Baron Von Strucker: escrow question rep
    BALLIN'!!

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Starbucks Spunk Bucket View Post
    Was listening to the old NWP shows and decided to browse DD, saw a post about Heeb and then discovered this site!

Great news to see Druff and co are still going strong, cant wait to read up on the forum and especially listen to the new radio archives! had stopped listening to Micon and reading DD, as predicted it went tits up when the others left. But this is great-like christmas come early as we say back home. Fantastic news and wanted to drop by and show my appreciation. Also like the way there seems to be less gore etc on the forum....

In other news, is anyone else degenning their lives away using that open-face chinese poker app? Fantasy land ftw! Me and my buddy have been playing for 50p a point (£1 would be too mental imo)

Feel free to add me on it, Spaniard55 is my user. Would be up for playing others "fo' rolls", obv escrow to Druff first tho lol.

GL ALL.
    Interesting. Jewdonk made a monicker called "BOTTOMSET'S VOMIT BUCKET" back in the day on Venom. Something is too coincidental.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Welcome!

This site has been around since March, 2012. How did you finally find it?

Haven't gotten into the open face craze, mainly because I don't trust these apps (as they aren't designed for real money), and am afraid people will cheat me.

I actually think my mind is good for a game like open face, but I have resisted getting into it because I'm afraid to play it for money, at least through apps.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post

Interesting. Jewdonk made a monicker called "BOTTOMSET'S VOMIT BUCKET" back in the day on Venom. Something is too coincidental.

...and right away the tools jump out of the box. I see why your 'DIX' is -79

@Druff, thanks for the welcome. I found the site through googling heeb's full name, then while reading a poker fraud alert thread on his arrest I noticed some old NWP usernames, went to the PFA home, saw your name and that's why I'm here!

The app could be improved, and indeed it has had a few bugs over the last few months, but has got better with time and through feedback left on the app store. As far as playing for money, obviously it helps trusting the person you're playing with!

I remember hearing on an old-NWP episode that you were thinking about programming a chinese poker app for the iphone, I think that could still be a great opportunity if it was designed for real-money play, as this would allow you to play against people you don't know for money, obviously it would need to be a flawless application and trustworthy- I think your reputation for being honest could be an invaluable asset in the marketing of it!

Food for thought! In any case I'm glad I didnt have to sift through endless bitcoin propaganda on my way here, and look forward to listening to the radio shows from now on. Keep up the good work!!
    BALLIN'!!

Load Metric
    welcome back Jasep

Quote Originally Posted by tony bagadonuts View Post

Look Corrigan, you've been a sideshow clown around here from the jump
    It's tough to take you seriously when you've made your bones acting the fool.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brittney Griner's Clit View Post
    Which one is he?

Plutonium Brittney Griner's Clit's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Starbucks Spunk Bucket View Post

GL ALL.

This site has been stepped on so many times it doesn't even resemble the pearly white cocaine that NWP was. Try to condition your nostrils for a sharp dose of baking soda and talcum powder.

Comments

Pooh: kill yourself

Corrigan: lol

Load Metric
    Michael?

Load Metric
    welcome, this site has been on the hunt for a good fellow who would be interested in being staked for cash or tourneys i am sure Chinese would be fine too, trusted escrow judge, posable cohost for radio. if your interested just insert your self and start kissing certain asses and away you go. did you make that gif your self and or have some photo shop talent will come in handy here. be careful thought very strict on grammar punctuation and spelling must be perfect or it may cost you $$.
    all hail Hydra

Originally Posted by DanDruff:Since I'm a 6'2" Republican with an average-sized nose and a last name which doesn't end with "stein", "man", or "berg", I can hide among the goyim and remain undetected unless I open my mouth about money matters.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post
    welcome, this site has been on the hunt for a good fellow who would be interested in being staked for cash or tourneys i am sure Chinese would be fine too, trusted escrow judge, posable cohost for radio. if your interested just insert your self and start kissing certain asses and away you go. did you make that gif your self and or have some photo shop talent will come in handy here. be careful thought very strict on grammar punctuation and spelling must be perfect or it may cost you $$.

that's a very strange sense of humour you've got there- let me guess, "daddy" was sore on you?

Comments

Baron Von Strucker: jedi leprechaun? dam your good
    BALLIN'!!

Bronze
    Load Metric
    This is DEFINITELY Jewdonk. He invented a "Bucket" monicker at Venom. It is an impossible coincidence and he is being crafty right now using a Euro persona with a proxy.

Also the paragraphs. And not to mention the term "buddy".

No Jewdonk, you are a step to slow. Nice try pal.

Comments

zealanddonk: too not to

Load Metric
    This is DEFINITELY a new member who's setting up a long con scam that will unfold in ~15 months.
    TRUMP 2024!

Quote Originally Posted by verminaard View Post
    Just non-stop unrelenting LGBT propaganda being shoved down our throats.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by PLOL View Post
    This is DEFINITELY a new member who's setting up a long con scam that will unfold in ~15 months.
    PLOL dupe?

Bronze
    Load Metric
    How much more proof do you want? There was ONE guy that used the term "bucket" in the history of the forums. That would be Jewdonk. It was called BOTTOMETS VOMIT BUCKET. Now a STARBUCKS BUCKET just shows up with a crafty euro disguise? And coincidentally he has a lot of forum information dating back 5 years?

Comments

bukowski72: Dick loves to find your dad's ass -- twice a day

Load Metric
    I thought his username was a reference to Ken Scalir's favorite Starbucks past time.

Comments

Starbucks Spunk Bucket: No flies on PLOL
    TRUMP 2024!

Quote Originally Posted by verminaard View Post
    Just non-stop unrelenting LGBT propaganda being shoved down our throats.

Load Metric
    How much more proof do you want? There was ONE guy that used the term "bucket" in the history of the forums.
    Actually there were two guys if I remember correctly and they were always rambling on about some sort of fucking list.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by PLOL View Post
    I thought his username was a reference to Ken Scalir's favorite Starbucks past time.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    This is DEFINITELY Jewdonk. He invented a "Bucket" monicker at Venom. It is an impossible coincidence and he is being crafty right now using a Euro persona with a proxy.

Also the paragraphs. And not to mention the term "buddy".

No Jewdonk, you are a step too slow. Nice try pal.
    Amazingly, not everything is about you.

The only fair thing to do is, if spunk bucket turns out not to be Jewdonk, you are banned.
    If he is Jewdonk, you and him get banned.

Comments

Deal: nice freeroll
    When faced with a difficult decision, ask yourself "What would Micon do?", then do the opposite.

PFA Rookie of the Year Awards
    2012: The Templar (unknown)
    2013: Jasep $5000+
    2015: Micon's gofundme legal defense $3k begging for 100k:
    2018: 4Dragons
    2019: Dutch Boyd: Mike Postle
    2020: Covid19
    2021: SMIFlorida and some sort of shit coins for $50k
    2022: BDubs leaks chums club info
    2023: 22nd Feb 4th Dec Youtube channels removed
    2024: Dustin Morgan wins Chrissy's $1000 contest

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    It's not Jewdonk, and I believe this guy isn't a dupe.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    How can a poster who listens to Donkdown radio not know anything about this site until a random Google search? He apparently remembers everything about your proposed IPhone app on DD radio, but he coincidentally stopped listening during the divorce, then returned to listen to DD right after.

Yes, its just one giant coincidence. Someone that has the presence to Google posters and listen to DD radio and comment on Bitcoins, but knows nothing about this site until yesterday. Sounds plausible.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    How can a poster who listens to Donkdown radio not know anything about this site until a random Google search? He apparently remembers everything about your proposed IPhone app on DD radio, but he coincidentally stopped listening during the divorce, then returned to listen to DD right after.

Yes, its just one giant coincidence. Someone that has the presence to Google posters and listen to DD radio and comment on Bitcoins, but knows nothing about this site until yesterday. Sounds plausible.
    I am not Jewdonk and actually am quite offended at the accusation lol. If anyone recalls (Druff and Crowe Diddly should remember, I have an email somewhere from Druff from back then saying how he liked my username cos of the Ken Scalir ref) I started posting a bit on DD right at the end, up until the "divorce".

Once Druff and Brandon left I stopped listening to the radio and posting. I was never a regular poster but started getting into it just at the wrong time, before it descended into a bitcoin nightmare. Nuff said.

Comments

Belly Buster: story checks out
    BALLIN'!!

Thread Information