Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Thread: Threads being censored at DD now!

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by vegas1369 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Windsor Lockwood View Post

Exact response I expected.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JACKDANIELS View Post

Link ?
    There is none. I was pissed back when Jewdonk posted Angels pics, which was before I was even a mod, that is what he is referring to. This shit was 5 years ago. I never said that though.

This guy used to be Fookame on NWP, he is a uni-browed worthless dumbass who was despised back when he used to post there.

I don't know where people come up with this shit...lol. TBH, it's all pretty funny, but when someone gets so tilted they start asking for peoples personal info, well, now lines have been crossed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas1369
    I didn't say ruined the site for everyone, I said for a lot of people, which I know for a fact is true. I know that he is good for traffic and NWP. I was one of the people asking for him to be brought back when he was banned by Druff, and yes, I am tilting because he hurt someone that I care about. Doesn't matter anymore, and honestly I'm disgusted with myself for dedicating the amount of time I have today to this bullshit. I have no problems with people calling me out on what I've said here, you're all entitled to your opinion. I just can't stand this loser basking in the glow of fucking over vwls, and all his fan boys backing him. I've had a lot of fun here, but maybe it's just time for me to go. Peace.

A solid gold team razor quote in the same thread.

Quote Originally Posted by TeamRazor
    Vegas1639 or whatever your name is, nice meltdown you fucking poof.

I never even noticed any of your posts untill now nor that you had a forum. Judging by this thread I think the best thing that could happen is you leave quietly and your forum is shut down. You got hurt because Jewdonk made one of your friends from here upset? Dry your fucking eyes you fag. How the fuck you got your own forum in the first place is just another awful decision by the mods here.
    lololol

God Vegas, you're such an unbelievably huge faggot.

Gold
    Load Metric

hahahahhaha I wish fookame was still around to tilt the ever loving shit out of you.

He was one of the most quality boris posters ever and they gave him tilt god or tilt bringer after vegas had a meltdown.

good times

oh and YES you did say something to the effect of "everyone needs to stop making fun of my friend or im leaving"

and all my check points about you are true.

TIGHT LIFE

LMAO
    Really, you think bringing up something you think I said 5 years ago is some sort of burn? Ok man, you got me.

And yes, for the most part all your check points are somewhat accurate, but assuming you are one of the douchebags out there that chooses to stay completely anonymous then I have to assume I have it much better than you. If you think those things are a burn you are extremely dumb. If I was embarrassed by any of it I would be just like you and not share anything about my personal life. I mean fuck, you are so pathetic you won't even let people know what former screen names you posted under. Wonder why that is.

you are tilting pretty hard...i pretty much agree that jsearles has been fucking terrible in general and the shopped pics are solid gold, but god damn windsor has you spinning right now.

maybe the reason people choose to stay completely anonymous is so 40yr old men dont search down pictures of them on the internet.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by RealTalk View Post

Really, you think bringing up something you think I said 5 years ago is some sort of burn? Ok man, you got me.

And yes, for the most part all your check points are somewhat accurate, but assuming you are one of the douchebags out there that chooses to stay completely anonymous then I have to assume I have it much better than you. If you think those things are a burn you are extremely dumb. If I was embarrassed by any of it I would be just like you and not share anything about my personal life. I mean fuck, you are so pathetic you won't even let people know what former screen names you posted under. Wonder why that is.
    maybe the reason people choose to stay completely anonymous is so 40yr old men dont search down pictures of them on the internet.
    lmfao REAL TALK.

Load Metric

There is none. I was pissed back when Jewdonk posted Angels pics, which was before I was even a mod, that is what he is referring to. This shit was 5 years ago. I never said that though.

This guy used to be Fookame on NWP, he is a uni-browed worthless dumbass who was despised back when he used to post there.

I don't know where people come up with this shit...lol. TBH, it's all pretty funny, but when someone gets so tilted they start asking for peoples personal info, well, now lines have been crossed.
    I didn't say ruined the site for everyone, I said for a lot of people, which I know for a fact is true. I know that he is good for traffic and NWP. I was one of the people asking for him to be brought back when he was banned by Druff, and yes, I am tilting because he hurt someone that I care about. Doesn't matter anymore, and honestly I'm disgusted with myself for dedicating the amount of time I have today to this bullshit. I have no problems with people calling me out on what I've said here, you're all entitled to your opinion. I just can't stand this loser basking in the glow of fucking over vwls, and all his fan boys backing him. I've had a lot of fun here, but maybe it's just time for me to go. Peace.

I never even noticed any of your posts untill now nor that you had a forum. Judging by this thread I think the best thing that could happen is you leave quietly and your forum is shut down. You got hurt because Jewdonk made one of your friends from here upset? Dry your fucking eyes you fag. How the fuck you got your own forum in the first place is just another awful decision by the mods here.
    lololol

Again, 5 years ago, and that is not a quote saying "I'm leaving this forum forever because you guys won't stop making fun of my online friend". But I agree, it was pretty faggy. If you need to bring up shit from 5 years ago when I was new to the forum though, I don't really see how you can think that is any sort of burn either, but you are a fucking tard, so I guess that's how you see things.

Again, who are you and why are you still posting under an alias?

Load Metric

lmfao REAL TALK.
    Again, I didn't search out his pics, they were posted here by someone else.

Banned
    Load Metric

lololol

Again, 5 years ago, and that is not a quote saying "I'm leaving this forum forever because you guys won't stop making fun of my online friend". But I agree, it was pretty faggy. If you need to bring up shit from 5 years ago when I was new to the forum though, I don't really see how you can think that is any sort of burn either, but you are a fucking tard, so I guess that's how you see things.

Keep making excuses and whining about how you aren't emotionally invested in an internet forum you fucking fairy.

Read RealTalk's post if you want to know why I choose to stay anonymous and why I chose to stay anonymous on NWP for years. Now I'm going to go to sleep with a smile on my face knowing how much you are raging right now you ugly, spastic, bald headed freak.

LOL

Load Metric

you are tilting pretty hard...i pretty much agree that jsearles has been fucking terrible in general and the shopped pics are solid gold, but god damn windsor has you spinning right now.

I agree Real Talk... You are right. FTR, I have no problem with people staying anonymous, it is absolutely your rite. I just am bothered by the people like Windsor that stay anonymous but like to troll people that are willing to put their lives out there. It's extreme weak sauce and totally pathetic IMO.

Gold
    Load Metric

lmfao REAL TALK.
    lol ok, semantics...either way via the internet you obtained his picture, altered it in a picture editing program, and then re-posted it on the internet. you are also a 40-something yr old man.

again, this is why people stay anonymous on the internet, imo.

Load Metric

lololol

Keep making excuses and whining about how you aren't emotionally invested in an internet forum you fucking fairy.

Read RealTalk's post if you want to know why I choose to stay anonymous and why I chose to stay anonymous on NWP for years. Now I'm going to go to sleep with a smile on my face knowing how much you are raging right now you ugly, spastic, bald headed freak.

LOL
    Good to know it helps you sleep at night thinking you bothered someone on the internet that doesn't even know you exist. To me that is truly pathetic.

Good night.

Load Metric

lol ok, semantics...either way via the internet you obtained his picture, altered it in a picture editing program, and then re-posted it on the internet. you are also a 40-something yr old man.

Again, don't have a problem with people staying anonymous, but if you are going to talk all kinds of shit like Jsearles has, and also try to ruin the staking ability of a long trusted member of these sites, and you leave stuff about yourself on the internet public, shit becomes fair game.

Let's be honest here though, I blocked out his entire face, all you could see was his blubbery upper half. What harm is there in that?

Gold
    Load Metric

Again, don't have a problem with people staying anonymous, but if you are going to talk all kinds of shit like Jsearles has, and also try to ruin the staking ability of a long trusted member of these sites, and you leave stuff about yourself on the internet public, shit becomes fair game.

Let's be honest here though, I blocked out his entire face, all you could see was his blubbery upper half. What harm is there in that?
    fwiw i agree with all of that and am disappointed druff snap deletes all the pics considering the massive tilt/napping it out that results everytime his pics get posted

Load Metric

fwiw i agree with all of that and am disappointed druff snap deletes all the pics considering the massive tilt/napping it out that results everytime his pics get posted
    And in the meantime he is PM'ing people behind the scenes asking for my info.

Oh the irony.

Load Metric
    im just so happy someone is taking it to js. kid has had it coming for awhile now.

STAKE ME BRO....

Load Metric
    I apologize in advance because this might be quite lengthy. Instead of replying to 97 different posts that exploded while I was sleeping, I will just post it all here.

Vegas posting pics of my wife and then saying shit like "In my darkest drunken hours I have still never fucked something as horrendous as that chick, and that's what you are stuck looking at every day of your miserable life" is truly pathetic. Bringing unknown family members into this e-beef because he has no more bullets in his chamber is childish, amatuerish, and lol pathetic. He has now tilt reposted the same pics on DD.

Good to know it helps you sleep at night thinking you bothered someone on the internet that doesn't even know you exist. To me that is truly pathetic.
    You are the one who orginally made this personal. Now you are sending me PM's begging me to stop and lets squash this? Whats the matter, you dont like it when you make something personal but then someone comes back at you? Whats truly pathetic is how you started this whole down hill slide and now you are trying to act like you have done nothing wrong.

Tight life bro

Napping it out? Am i not allowed to sleep? Am I not allowed to not be on these forums 24/7 and have an actual life? I havent been off of here for more then 48 hours, whether it be after my pics are posted or not.

Vegas, what it really comes down to is that you are just a miserable human being. You are a mid 40's bar tender who has failed at everything else in life. No wife, kids, any meaningful relationships. Over the hill for Vegas standards, now a balding, fat, curley headed fuck that is still clinging to the poolside hoping some bikini models will throw him a few scraps while he brings them drinks. No retirement fund, no future plans in life. He finally found his calling, as an unpaid moderator on a poker forum filled almost exclusively with dudes waaay younger then he is. You use your mod power to affect people and then get super tilted when someone comes back at you.
    * Sweet story about the BJ train. I noticed you neither confirmed or denied the authenticity of that?
    * Your email was "cluttered" with people sending you PM's? Seriously? How many emails did you get? Just a number, just a plain ordinary number and you win. Threeve? (bonus points for naming where that quote came from).
    * No response to Druff's insinuation that DD is in fact a ghosttown and this forum is pwning its face?
    * Pretty much everyone here agrees that you are on super monkey tilt. Why deny it, just embrace it.
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Load Metric
    Vegas, can't believe you are engaging in this crap, but since you are just unban him on ghostdown and do it there. It's bad form to ban him and keep posting crap about him.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Deal View Post
    Vegas, can't believe you are engaging in this crap, but since you are just unban him on ghostdown and do it there. It's bad form to ban him and keep posting crap about him.
    Have to agree with you, not my proudest moment. I won't be unbanning him, but I won't be posting any more about him over here as well, that is as long as he doesn't continue on this path of trying to make this personal.

I would have never even started in with this from the beginning if he didn't start coming at me cause of the ban. Honestly I didn't think he would take it this hard considering he hardly posted over there anymore and seemed to be content just posting here. When I initially banned him I kind of figured that would be the end of it. I was wrong, my apologies for all the ridiculousness I have been involved in over the last couple weeks.

I have always said one of my weaknesses is getting involved with crap like this. I tend to get caught up in it a bit too much, it kind of just snowballs once it starts going. Hopefully this is the last time. We'll see.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Deal View Post
    Have to agree with you, not my proudest moment. I won't be unbanning him, but I won't be posting any more about him over here as well, that is as long as he doesn't continue on this path of trying to make this personal.

I would have never even started in with this from the beginning if he didn't start coming at me cause of the ban. Honestly I didn't think he would take it this hard considering he hardly posted over there anymore and seemed to be content just posting here. When I initially banned him I kind of figured that would be the end of it. I was wrong, my apologies for all the ridiculousness I have been involved in over the last couple weeks.

I have always said one of my weaknesses is getting involved with crap like this. I tend to get caught up in it a bit too much, it kind of just snowballs once it starts going. Hopefully this is the last time. We'll see.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tommyt View Post

This is kind of my thing. I get caught up with this kind of shit, apologize to the board for it, then months later end up doing it again. Who knows what will happen down the road.

Load Metric
    Also, FTR, I apologize to Jsearles' wife for calling her unattractive. She has nothing to do with any of this.

Thread Information