Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread: Threads being censored at DD now!

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by vegas1369 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy View Post
    Crowe, just leave this knucklehead alone. He's just not worth it.

He got owned here from post #25 on & he just won't let it go. He thinks if he's the last to type something it means he wins:

http://pokerfraudalert.com/forum/sho...at-lunch/page2

Dough boy is just too stupid to see that the two people supporting him in this thread are just as dumb as he is...

Name:  warrior-forum-moderator1.jpg
Views: 539
Size:  51.6 KB

FYP. Oh yeah, and I will just leave this here for you:

Quote Originally Posted by jsearles22
    Remember when he said he finally shut me down because I didn't answer his one question over the weekend? Then I challenge him directly and he completely ignores what I said and attacks Windsor instead! He checks this site multiple times a day just to troll me. Go back to the ghost town where you have e-power if you don't like me Vegas. What are you trying to accomplish? We all get it, you're obsessed with me. You troll me relentlessly, you save my pics for your spank bank, and I have you on super monkey tilt. Go ban one of the remaining 8 members so you can feel better about yourself.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Once again, I would like to remind everyone about the rules regarding posting pictures of users and family members.

You are only allowed to post a picture of a user here if they have voluntarily made their picture public (on poker forums) in the past. The only exception to this is if the user has publicly given out his name and appeared in some form of legitimate media, such as ESPN or Pokernews.

Family member pictures are never allowed here, even if parts of the pictures are censored. The only exception is if the user has publicly (again, on poker forums) posted it himself in the past.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by jsearles22 View Post

Dough boy is just too stupid to see that the two people supporting him in this thread are just as dumb as he is...

Name:  warrior-forum-moderator1.jpg
Views: 539
Size:  51.6 KB

Remember when he said he finally shut me down because I didn't answer his one question over the weekend? Then I challenge him directly and he completely ignores what I said and attacks Windsor instead! He checks this site multiple times a day just to troll me. Go back to the ghost town where you have e-power if you don't like me Vegas. What are you trying to accomplish? We all get it, you're obsessed with me. You troll me relentlessly, you save my pics for your spank bank, and I have you on super monkey tilt. Go ban one of the remaining 8 members so you can feel better about yourself.
    I'll give you another example of why you are an extreme retard. All I have done is point out how horrible you are coming across on the internet, all the while you pretend to actually know something about my life, like in this pic you just posted. I guess if I was as dumb as you, and had come off as bad as you have, I would have to resort to trying to attack someones personal life like I actually know about it too. Truth is every post you make about things you don't know make you look even dumber than you already look, which is pretty entertaining TBH.

Keep saying that I'm the one on tilt while writing novel after novel in this thread...lol

Also, the site that you refer to as a ghost town is more active than this place, with a lot more members still posting. LOL @ 8 remaining members. All this place is is another knock off of DD, that's it. Most of the members here are, or once were members there, and the large majority here still post there, retard. Plus we have a lot of posters over there that will never post here. The only reason I have been mainly responding to you over here is frankly there hasn't been a lot of content I am interested in commenting on, but when I see something that interests me, like the brownies thread, then I will respond, just like I have for the last 5 years on all these boards.

One last thing, you want to comment on my life... Well, I've obv seen the pic of your woman and you. In my darkest drunken hours I have still never fucked something as horrendous as that chick, and that's what you are stuck looking at every day of your miserable life. Talk all the smack you think you know about my life Dough boy, I will just keep on laughing at what I know to be true about you.
    Last edited by vegas1369; 04-18-2012 at 01:15 PM.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Once again, I would like to remind everyone about the rules regarding posting pictures of users and family members.

You are only allowed to post a picture of a user here if they have voluntarily made their picture public (on poker forums) in the past. The only exception to this is if the user has publicly given out his name and appeared in some form of legitimate media, such as ESPN or Pokernews.

Family member pictures are never allowed here, even if parts of the pictures are censored. The only exception is if the user has publicly (again, on poker forums) posted it himself in the past.
    Pizza face is serious business.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Also, the site that you refer to as a ghost town is more active than this place, with a lot more members still posting. LOL @ 8 remaining members. All this place is is another knock off of DD, that's it. Most of the members here are, or once were members there, and the large majority here still post there, retard. Plus we have a lot of posters over there that will never post here.
    I'm not going to get in the middle of your little fight with jsearles, but the above statement simply isn't true.

If you take away the threads about bitcoins/Seals, trolling of me, delaware's nonsense, and Scotty Clark's nonsense, what content is being posted there? The only other thing I'm really seeing there is 12 different unfunny threads on the front page entitled "[username] is this true?", typically with 0-1 replies each.

The front page of Shooting Off and the front page of Flying Stupidity both have 50 threads, and both span back about 4 days. However, take a look at the number of replies to most of the threads here, versus most of the threads on the front page of Shooting Off. Far more replies to the threads here, because they tend to be about real topics, rather than the same 5 guys asking "Is this true?" to each other. The only real activity over there lately has been Scotty Clark making a fool of himself and not taking the hint to leave. Most of the other threads have very few replies, aside from the ones bumped from a long time ago.

Take look at Alexa. Look at the "last 1 month" stat, and you'll see that PFA actually has MORE traffic than DD, according to their numbers. Yes, I know Alexa isn't completely accurate, but it's still worth noting.

Now take a look at the forums on each site BESIDES Shooting Off and Flying Stupidity. This site has semi-active posting in most of the other forums. There are 1,351 posts in PFA forums other than Flying Stupidity since the site launched 7 weeks ago. All of the other forums on DD are complete ghost towns, including yours. Every forum outside of Shooting Off is completely dead, with some literally having 0 posts in the past 2 months.

Finally, PFA has been up for only 7 weeks.

DD has been up for 2 1/2 years, and 8 years if you count NWP, which you should, because NWP forwarded its forum traffic over there for a year after the switch.

To have a 7-week-old site with comparable traffic to your 8-year-old site is embarrassing, especially when the 7-week-old site hasn't done any marketing of itself besides a few tweets on Twitter.

Load Metric
    < INSERT "BOOM" PHOTO HERE >

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Again, while I'm not trying to claim that Alexa is the epitome of accuracy, take a look at this:

Name:  ddtraffic.png
Views: 467
Size:  22.9 KB

Name:  pfatraffic.png
Views: 431
Size:  23.8 KB

Like golf, the lower score is better (Google has a traffic rank of 1), and if your site's trend has a + sign in front of it, that means it's losing traffic.

Ignore the 3 month statistics because this site hasn't been up for anywhere near 3 months.

Load Metric

I'll give you another example of why you are an extreme retard. All I have done is point out how horrible you are coming across on the internet, all the while you pretend to actually know something about my life, like in this pic you just posted. I guess if I was as dumb as you, and had come off as bad as you have, I would have to resort to trying to attack someones personal life like I actually know about it too. Truth is every post you make about things you don't know make you look even dumber than you already look, which is pretty entertaining TBH.

Keep saying that I'm the one on tilt while writing novel after novel in this thread...lol

Also, the site that you refer to as a ghost town is more active than this place, with a lot more members still posting. LOL @ 8 remaining members. All this place is is another knock off of DD, that's it. Most of the members here are, or once were members there, and the large majority here still post there, retard. Plus we have a lot of posters over there that will never post here. The only reason I have been mainly responding to you over here is frankly there hasn't been a lot of content I am interested in commenting on, but when I see something that interests me, like the brownies thread, then I will respond, just like I have for the last 5 years on all these boards.

One last thing, you want to comment on my life... Well, I've obv seen the pic of your woman and you. In my darkest drunken hours I have still never fucked something as horrendous as that chick, and that's what you are stuck looking at every day of your miserable life. Talk all the smack you think you know about my life Dough boy, I will just keep on laughing at what I know to be true about you.
    Troll tilt much? Attacking family members that have no dog in the fight is pretty LOL kindergarten shit. Is that really the only bullet left in your chamber? Just because girls ask you for drinks or to buss their tables doesn't mean they really like you dude.

DD is a ghost town dude. You can't deny that the user base has Substantially declined recently. Advertisers jumping ship, radio is unlistenable, and the only posters remaining are horrible. 20 horrible posters isn't better then 10 good ones.

Your posts have been just as long and frequent as mine. PKTKB much?

Name:  809c1da3.jpg
Views: 406
Size:  142.0 KB
    Last edited by jsearles22; 04-18-2012 at 02:34 PM.

Load Metric
    Can you clarify for me? Are you saying that you are also guilty of writing long winded responses like vegas or that vegas is the only one guilty of this?
    I've heard it could be used in either context although only the top 2% of the population with the highest intellect would ever use it in the second instance.
    I'm pretty sure I read that somewhere but I may be just pulling numbers out of my ass.

Your prompt reply would be appreciated.
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy
    I'd say good luck in the freeroll but I'm pretty sure you'll go on a bender to self-sabotage yourself & miss it completely or use it as the excuse of why you didn't cash.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy View Post
    Can you clarify for me? Are you saying that you are also guilty of writing long winded responses like vegas or that vegas is the only one guilty of this?
    I've heard it could be used in either context although only the top 2% of the population with the highest intellect would ever use it in the second instance.
    I'm pretty sure I read that somewhere but I may be just pulling numbers out of my ass.

Your prompt reply would be appreciated.
    Lol, not even a good troll job. I think it's plainly clear when I say "JUST AS" that I mean the 98% version.
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Load Metric
    Lol, not even a good troll job. I think it's plainly clear when I say "JUST AS" that I mean the 98% version.

Thank you for the prompt reply. Your clarification has been noted.
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy
    I'd say good luck in the freeroll but I'm pretty sure you'll go on a bender to self-sabotage yourself & miss it completely or use it as the excuse of why you didn't cash.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Also, the site that you refer to as a ghost town is more active than this place, with a lot more members still posting. LOL @ 8 remaining members. All this place is is another knock off of DD, that's it. Most of the members here are, or once were members there, and the large majority here still post there, retard. Plus we have a lot of posters over there that will never post here.
    I'm not going to get in the middle of your little fight with jsearles, but the above statement simply isn't true.

If you take away the threads about bitcoins/Seals, trolling of me, delaware's nonsense, and Scotty Clark's nonsense, what content is being posted there? The only other thing I'm really seeing there is 12 different unfunny threads on the front page entitled "[username] is this true?", typically with 0-1 replies each.

The front page of Shooting Off and the front page of Flying Stupidity both have 50 threads, and both span back about 4 days. However, take a look at the number of replies to most of the threads here, versus most of the threads on the front page of Shooting Off. Far more replies to the threads here, because they tend to be about real topics, rather than the same 5 guys asking "Is this true?" to each other. The only real activity over there lately has been Scotty Clark making a fool of himself and not taking the hint to leave. Most of the other threads have very few replies, aside from the ones bumped from a long time ago.

Take look at Alexa. Look at the "last 1 month" stat, and you'll see that PFA actually has MORE traffic than DD, according to their numbers. Yes, I know Alexa isn't completely accurate, but it's still worth noting.

Now take a look at the forums on each site BESIDES Shooting Off and Flying Stupidity. This site has semi-active posting in most of the other forums. There are 1,351 posts in PFA forums other than Flying Stupidity since the site launched 7 weeks ago. All of the other forums on DD are complete ghost towns, including yours. Every forum outside of Shooting Off is completely dead, with some literally having 0 posts in the past 2 months.

Finally, PFA has been up for only 7 weeks.

DD has been up for 2 1/2 years, and 8 years if you count NWP, which you should, because NWP forwarded its forum traffic over there for a year after the switch.

To have a 7-week-old site with comparable traffic to your 8-year-old site is embarrassing, especially when the 7-week-old site hasn't done any marketing of itself besides a few tweets on Twitter.

LOOK AT HIS FACE NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Banned
    Load Metric

Troll tilt much? Attacking family members that have no dog in the fight is pretty LOL kindergarten shit. Is that really the only bullet left in your chamber? Just because girls ask you for drinks or to buss their tables doesn't mean they really like you dude.

DD is a ghost town dude. You can't deny that the user base has Substantially declined recently. Advertisers jumping ship, radio is unlistenable, and the only posters remaining are horrible. 20 horrible posters isn't better then 10 good ones.

Name:  809c1da3.jpg
Views: 406
Size:  142.0 KB

Vegas is getting wrecked so hard on this board that he has resorted to insulting and talking shit on family members that aren't even on the forums. Women at that.

Sweet life you have there bro.

1) Mid 40's bartender - Check

2) Bald - Check

3) Tilts easy - Check

4) No wife or family - check

5) Unpaid forum moderator in his spare time - check

6) Made a farewell thread where he said "I'm leaving this forum forever because you guys won't stop making fun of my online friend" - Check

You're like a semi-retarded beefed up jock that couldn't get into college so you became a cop to assert your authority over people smarter than you.

Except you were too fucking stupid to get through the academy so you became an unpaid forum moderator, using your spare time to change people's avatars and signatures to "pwn" them. hahahah

But you can't do that here and everyone just rags on you until you cry real tears. It's fucking glorious. I bet you pound your keyboard after reading these posts and scream, "THESE MOTHERFUCKERS ARE LUCKY I DON'T HAVE MY MOD ABILITIES, I WOULD CHANGE THEIR AVATARS SO FAST THEY WOULDN'T KNOW WHAT THE FUCK HIT THEM!!!"

ahhahahahahaahhahahahahahhahahahahaahhahahahahahha hahahahaahhahahahahahhahahahahaahhahahahahahhahaha hahaahhahahahahahhahahahahaahhahahahaha
    Last edited by Windsor Lockwood; 04-18-2012 at 07:03 PM.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Windsor Lockwood View Post

6) Made a farewell thread where he said "I'm leaving this forum forever because you guys won't stop making fun of my online friend" - Check

Link ?

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JACKDANIELS View Post

Link ?
    nigga, i aint even got the know how to look that shit up.

it was about vwls when everyone was ragging on her.

Load Metric

Link ?
    There is none. I was pissed back when Jewdonk posted Angels pics, which was before I was even a mod, that is what he is referring to. This shit was 5 years ago. I never said that though.

This guy used to be Fookame on NWP, he is a uni-browed worthless dumbass who was despised back when he used to post there.

I don't know where people come up with this shit...lol. TBH, it's all pretty funny, but when someone gets so tilted they start asking for peoples personal info, well, now lines have been crossed.

Banned
    Load Metric

Link ?
    There is none. I was pissed back when Jewdonk posted Angels pics, that is what he is referring to. I never said that though.

This guy used to be Fookame on NWP, he is a uni-browed worthless dumbass who was despised back when he used to post there.

I don't know where people come up with this shit...lol. TBH, it's all pretty funny, but when someone gets so tilted they start asking for peoples personal info, well, now lines have been crossed.
    hahahahhaha I wish fookame was still around to tilt the ever loving shit out of you.

He was one of the most quality boris posters ever and they gave him tilt god or tilt bringer after vegas had a meltdown.

good times

oh and YES you did say something to the effect of "everyone needs to stop making fun of my friend or im leaving"

and all my check points about you are true.

TIGHT LIFE

LMAO

Load Metric

There is none. I was pissed back when Jewdonk posted Angels pics, that is what he is referring to. I never said that though.

hahahahhaha I wish fookame was still around to tilt the ever loving shit out of you.

He was one of the most quality boris posters ever and they gave him tilt god or tilt bringer after vegas had a meltdown.

good times

oh and YES you did say something to the effect of "everyone needs to stop making fun of my friend or im leaving"

TIGHT LIFE

LMAO
    Really, you think bringing up something you think I said 5 years ago is some sort of burn? Ok man, you got me.

And yes, for the most part all your check points are somewhat accurate, but assuming you are one of the douchebags out there that chooses to stay completely anonymous then I have to assume I have it much better than you. If you think those things are a burn you are extremely dumb. If I was embarrassed by any of it I would be just like you and not share anything about my personal life. I mean fuck, you are so pathetic you won't even let people know what former screen names you posted under. Wonder why that is.

Banned
    Load Metric

good times

TIGHT LIFE

LMAO
    Really, you think bringing up something you think I said 5 years ago is some sort of burn? Ok man, you got me.

And yes, for the most part all your check points are somewhat accurate, but assuming you are one of the douchebags out there that chooses to stay completely anonymous then I have to assume I have it much better than you. If you think those things are a burn you are extremely dumb. If I was embarrassed by any of it I would be just like you and not share anything about my personal life. I mean fuck, you are so pathetic you won't even let people know what former screen names you posted under. Wonder why that is.

Load Metric

Exact response I expected.

Thread Information