Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Threads being censored at DD now!

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    vegas reminds me of a slightly less retarded version of 408

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by vegas1369 View Post
    Jsearles, words can not describe how horrible you are
    Vegas, you're just being lazy here. Of course words can describe the horribleness of a poster. There are words for everything, no matter how vile or abstract.

Plus its more fun for everyone else when you guys get real descriptive on each other.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Windsor, it's like you are the sole participant in a Jsearles dick sucking contest. Congratulations, you won.

Jsearles, words can not describe how horrible you are, and apparently not even the majority of posters on this board can convince you of this, even though they are making it painfully obvious for you. The worst kind of stupid is the kind that always ignores the obvious, which you do on a spectacular level. Pretty amazing really how someone can be so oblivious.

BTW, not only are you retarded but also paranoid. I have NEVER been on your Facebook page, and I never will.
    Considering that the last post you made here that wasn't to or about jsearles22 was on April 3rd, I think you have the cock sucking all locked up.

I mean honestly, you have ONLY talked to him for two weeks straight. You haven't responded or posted in any other thread. That's been your only activity on the entire site.

LMAO

YOU ARE SPINNING!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by Windsor Lockwood; 04-17-2012 at 12:12 PM.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Oh, and JSEARLES22 IS

GOD
    Last edited by Windsor Lockwood; 04-17-2012 at 12:12 PM.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Windsor Lockwood View Post
    Windsor, it's like you are the sole participant in a Jsearles dick sucking contest. Congratulations, you won.

Jsearles, words can not describe how horrible you are, and apparently not even the majority of posters on this board can convince you of this, even though they are making it painfully obvious for you. The worst kind of stupid is the kind that always ignores the obvious, which you do on a spectacular level. Pretty amazing really how someone can be so oblivious.

BTW, not only are you retarded but also paranoid. I have NEVER been on your Facebook page, and I never will.
    Considering that the last post you made here that wasn't to or about jsearles22 was on April 3rd, I think you have the cock sucking all locked up.

I mean honestly, you have ONLY talked to him for two weeks straight. You haven't responded or posted in any other thread. That's been your only activity on the entire site.

LMAO

YOU ARE SPINNING!!!!!!!!

Remember when he said he finally shut me down because I didn't answer his one question over the weekend? Then I challenge him directly and he completely ignores what I said and attacks Windsor instead! He checks this site multiple times a day just to troll me. Go back to the ghost town where you have e-power if you don't like me Vegas. What are you trying to accomplish? We all get it, you're obsessed with me. You troll me relentlessly, you save my pics for your spank bank, and I have you on super monkey tilt. Go ban one of the remaining 8 members so you can feel better about yourself.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tony bagadonuts View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by shortbuspoker View Post
    So you challenged him, he accepted, and then he deleted your post? It would seem that he won.
    Vegas is now up 30-love.
    Updated score, jsearles leading 4-6, 7-6(7-5), 6-1, 5-0 and up 40-0 with 3 match points. It admittedly started off bad, but now I'm just dominating.

Load Metric
    So jsearles doesn't give a shit about being banned at DD or about posting there... so he spends his free time registering new email accounts to use to register his to donkdown accounts to... and he does this to prove he doesn't care that he is banned at DD?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Serial Fail View Post
    So jsearles doesn't give a shit about being banned at DD or about posting there... so he spends his free time registering new email accounts to use to register his to donkdown accounts to... and he does this to prove he doesn't care that he is banned at DD?
    I hadn't posted there in over a month before I was banned. I have spent a maximum of 4-5 mins total over there creating 2 dupes simply to troll Vegas. Vegas has been coming here multiple times daily for over 2 weeks to prove how much he doesn't care about me. He has posted in zero other threads during this time frame.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by jsearles22 View Post
    I hadn't posted there in over a month before I was banned.
    Didn't sound right, so I looked, and it isn't. It was 2 weeks, not over a month.

Vegas has been coming here multiple times daily for over 2 weeks to prove how much he doesn't care about me. He has posted in zero other threads during this time frame.
    This just isn't even close to true. This isn't the only thread he's posted in today, never mind in the last 2 weeks.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Crowe Diddly View Post
    Didn't sound right, so I looked, and it isn't. It was 2 weeks, not over a month.

Vegas has been coming here multiple times daily for over 2 weeks to prove how much he doesn't care about me. He has posted in zero other threads during this time frame.
    This just isn't even close to true. This isn't the only thread he's posted in today, never mind in the last 2 weeks.
    Now just resorting to outright lies? I thought you were better then that Crowe?

http://pokerfraudalert.com/forum/sea...searchid=18655

I can't prove you are lying about the other one, you know, because I'm banned.

Load Metric

No lies, I just fucked up, and I came back to correct my post but you already got here. Most of his posts have been trolling you, its been a few days since he's posted about anything else. I shouldn't have said anything about today, I made a mistake about that obv, but two weeks isn't correct either. As for DD, if you require a screenshot, I will do so, but you never went anywhere near a month without posting.

btw, you can't post search links like that, it doesn't work.

Load Metric

No lies, I just fucked up, and I came back to correct my post but you already got here. Most of his posts have been trolling you, its been a few days since he's posted about anything else. I shouldn't have said anything about today, I made a mistake about that obv, but two weeks isn't correct either. As for DD, if you require a screenshot, I will do so, but you never went anywhere near a month without posting.

His last post unrelated to me was in a Game of Thrones thread on 4/3, two weeks ago. And the link works fine. I didn't do a search, I simply clicked on his name.

Load Metric

His last post unrelated to me was in a Game of Thrones thread on 4/3, two weeks ago. And the link works fine. I didn't do a search, I simply clicked on his name.
    Why do I even get into these stupid things...

http://pokerfraudalert.com/forum/sho...ull=1#post7314

Was I surprised how much trolling vegas has been doing here? I guess, and this is almost 2 weeks, but it isn't quite. So while I again apologize for being wrong, you slightly exaggerated. What threw me were his posts about bartending, which at times had nothing to do with you, but they are in this thread, so I guess I can't claim those.

As for DD, here's a sampling of your posts.

Nothing close to a month.

Load Metric

Why do I even get into these stupid things...

http://pokerfraudalert.com/forum/sho...ull=1#post7314

Was I surprised how much trolling vegas has been doing here? I guess, and this is almost 2 weeks, but it isn't quite. So while I again apologize for being wrong, you slightly exaggerated. What threw me were his posts about bartending, which at times had nothing to do with you, but they are in this thread, so I guess I can't claim those.

As for DD, here's a sampling of your posts.

Nothing close to a month.
    A simple smiley 13 days ago! A mere 43 mins after midnight local time!? Seriously Crowe, seriously? He actually posted that two weeks ago on Tuesday night, it just happened to be after midnight. C'mon man!!!!!

I posted on DD on 3/10 and was banned on 4/3. I will concede that I posted in under a month. Good job, you win this e-war and I won't troll you..................................
    Last edited by jsearles22; 04-17-2012 at 04:58 PM.

Load Metric
    Yes the smiley counts. Its not a victory I'm proud of.

And you posted March 22nd. And the 14th, and a bunch of other times before that.

Load Metric
    Yes the smiley counts. Its not a victory I'm proud of.

And you posted March 22nd. And the 14th, and a bunch of other times before that.

I concede the DD point. I should have said I didn't actively participate there in nearly a month. 2 one line zingers a week apart hardly counted to me.

I will not concede the two week smiley because it was 43 mins after midnight 2 weeks ago!!!

Load Metric

I will not concede the two week smiley because it was 43 mins after midnight 2 weeks ago!!!

Load Metric
    Crowe, just leave this knucklehead alone. He's just not worth it.

He got owned here from post #25 on & he just won't let it go. He thinks if he's the last to type something it means he wins:

http://pokerfraudalert.com/forum/sho...at-lunch/page2
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy
    I'd say good luck in the freeroll but I'm pretty sure you'll go on a bender to self-sabotage yourself & miss it completely or use it as the excuse of why you didn't cash.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy View Post

He got owned here from post #25 on & he just won't let it go. He thinks if he's the last to type something it means he wins:

PCTKB?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy View Post

Dough boy is just too stupid to see that the two people supporting him in this thread are just as dumb as he is...

Thread Information