Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Threads being censored at DD now!

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by jsearles22 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by shortbuspoker View Post
    So you challenged him, he accepted, and then he deleted your post? It would seem that he won.
    Your name obviously fits your IQ level.

Vegas likes to flex his e-power. DD is supposed to be an uncensored forum (it actually is titled as such). If they want to ban users for specific reasons, then so be it. My beef is that he deleted an entire thread with about 2-3 pages of content from multiple users for the sole purpose of covering up the fact that he isnt the badass he thinks he is. He said i wouldnt be allowed to post, I said i would anyways, and he still hasnt stopped me from posting. This tilts him so he deletes the entire thread. Why not just delete my dupe post? The answer is because the thread looks bad for him and he knows it.

Vegas is probably out tending bars and we wont get a response prior to this evening at the earliest. 2:1 says he never replies because there is no logical coherent response.
    I can not stress this enough... You really aren't very bright. First off the thread was NEVER deleted, moved, or touched in any way. Your post however was, which is why the thread dropped back to where it was before you posted in it with your latest dupe. Also, if you think that thread looks bad for me you are one delusional fucktard, which I already know you are, so there you go.

You are banned at DD, this is never going to change, and therefore any post you make will be removed, and any dupe you make will be banned within a few posts. Sure, you can post there if you want to continue going through all the steps of creating new accounts, in fact I welcome it, because I know how much of a pain in the ass it is for you to set up a new email, go through the process of setting up a new acct, make your retarded posts, then all I have to do is make 2 clicks on my mouse to ban it and get rid of whatever drivel you posted. Pretty fucking funny to know how much this will frustrate you, which it obviously has judging by the massive amount of tilt you have shown since I initially banned you.

Mulva, I have no idea who you are and could care less if you choose to post on DD, and I am sure that goes for the majority of people that post there. Considering the level of douche you have shown on this board though, I am happy that I am the reason you choose not to ever post there again.

Silver
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by vegas1369 View Post

Your name obviously fits your IQ level.

Vegas likes to flex his e-power. DD is supposed to be an uncensored forum (it actually is titled as such). If they want to ban users for specific reasons, then so be it. My beef is that he deleted an entire thread with about 2-3 pages of content from multiple users for the sole purpose of covering up the fact that he isnt the badass he thinks he is. He said i wouldnt be allowed to post, I said i would anyways, and he still hasnt stopped me from posting. This tilts him so he deletes the entire thread. Why not just delete my dupe post? The answer is because the thread looks bad for him and he knows it.

Vegas is probably out tending bars and we wont get a response prior to this evening at the earliest. 2:1 says he never replies because there is no logical coherent response.
    I can not stress this enough... You really aren't very bright. First off the thread was NEVER deleted, moved, or touched in any way. Your post however was, which is why the thread dropped back to where it was before you posted in it with your latest dupe. Also, if you think that thread looks bad for me you are one delusional fucktard, which I already know you are, so there you go.

You are banned at DD, this is never going to change, and therefore any post you make will be removed, and any dupe you make will be banned within a few posts. Sure, you can post there if you want to continue going through all the steps of creating new accounts, in fact I welcome it, because I know how much of a pain in the ass it is for you to set up a new email, go through the process of setting up a new acct, make your retarded posts, then all I have to do is make 2 clicks on my mouse to ban it and get rid of whatever drivel you posted. Pretty fucking funny to know how much this will frustrate you, which it obviously has judging by the massive amount of tilt you have shown since I initially banned you.

Mulva, I have no idea who you are and could care less if you choose to post on DD, and I am sure that goes for the majority of people that post there. Considering the level of douche you have shown on this board though, I am happy that I am the reason you choose not to ever post there again.

Game, set and match!

Load Metric
    Major LOL at this line...

Many longtime DD posters backed me and denounced Vegas.
    Last edited by vegas1369; 04-11-2012 at 12:49 AM.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Jefferson View Post

Vegas the do boy of the group, Wrench is the shot caller, Teamrazor is rage filled gorilla that is blinded by anger from others happiness, Micon is a dopey George Bush type that takes orders from his handlers that run the asylum. what a fucked up uncoordinated dysfunctional culture of misfits. I'd be worried about the sharp as a tack lawyer that's working for them, sand script is cutting edge for him.

I was banned today, unbanned, then sent to Siberia for trying to talk sontaine and wrench into some unspecified heist in Tahoe, because I know a guy that knows a guy. that's a real smart group of decision makers in the dump. A group of case studies in sociology.

a 500 hundred word essay on Bitcoins would get me back in the loop. sure, how about a essay on flipping pennies.

It's tacky to be here discussing this shit, but it's gold. Micon's man crush on Riff RAff and reading his defense of the guy, couldn't be scripted.

thanks for the entertainment for a rainy slow day Dick Down Crew. You tools are a good time, even for the walking dead with a severe inferiority complex infecting the group as a whole.

I already know all the cliche responses so ship em' and the Tahoe job is still available...just tossing it up there.

amazing gif tine, you should try harder because I waged a war today. Tomorrow I'll be fishing for large mouth bass, so I don't know if I can participate.

Who is the visionary of strategic procedure for the "junk yard"? The deny deny deny tactic is innovative and should be implemented in the world of politics. Since I'm in Little Rock, maybe I'll put a suggestion in the suggestion box at the Clinton Library (that looks like a trailer btw) I'm sure William Jefferson Clinton could utilize the maneuver one day.

I love the mantra you fellas were parroting.

"Jefferson who?"

"I have no idea who Jefferson is?"

"Jefferson, yeah I don't remember him either."

you know who I am.

So, anyway tinetime did you complete that pretend deal with the wrenchy. I might need a place to store some things when I'm in the area.

When litigation has run it's course and Druff is deemed victor, I'll be in a good mood. The Breakin' thing is still easier and less costly in the long run.. so...

There will Be Blood.

If I'm banned for going rogue in the PFA struggle, I have a 350 word essay on "High School: trends, behaviors, and emotions" written from a sociology/psychology perceptive. I'm know for a fact DD decision makers could learn a few things from HS kids....boom! Just joking fellas with that zinger.
    Last edited by Jefferson; 04-10-2012 at 08:58 PM.

Load Metric
    I back jsearles22 and denounce Vegas.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JACKDANIELS View Post
    I back jsearles22 and denounce Vegas.
    He better be careful who he denounces. Even though Vegas rolled me last night, he's cool as hell.

Name:  120411-041448.jpg
Views: 382
Size:  87.6 KB

When you get a chance, can you please reinstate my privileges

Gamble-Bot ignoring an IM from someone is not proper etiquette, even if they're asking you to hammer ruthless criticism at a user's post since they're in Retarded Bolivia. A simple "No" would suffice.

Thank You
    Last edited by Jefferson; 04-11-2012 at 07:12 AM.

Load Metric
    Who the fuck says 'doucher'? Only a complete faggot if you ask me.

China has been a bastion of legitimacy over the years on many different forums.

What happened to your pics, genuine lulz there.

Load Metric

Many longtime DD posters backed me and denounced Vegas.
    My baby was crying in the middle of the night so I was awake to handle that wonderful situation. After finally getting him back to sleep, I cant sleep obviously. For lolz I pull up PFA on my phone to see whats cracking at that fine hour. Much to my amusement Vegas is over here and is on supermonkey tilt. He accuses me of living in my parents basement, not being good at poker and not having the demeanor to make a living of it. I slowly fall asleep laughing in my head at the 40-something e-power flexing bartender who is in a rage over an internet forum. I get to work this morning and decide to respond and actually reveal a few things about myself in the process (not a sick brag thread, just setting a few things straight). Again, much to my amusement, the monkey tilting bartender had edited his post and deleted all of the inflammatory accusations. I guess I wont be able to enlighten Vegas at this fine hour as im drinking my morning coffee at my real job. Having fun mixing up another cocktail Vegas...........

Load Metric
    My baby was crying in the middle of the night so I was awake to handle that wonderful situation. After finally getting him back to sleep, I cant sleep obviously. For lolz I pull up PFA on my phone to see whats cracking at that fine hour. Much to my amusement Vegas is over here and is on supermonkey tilt. He accuses me of living in my parents basement, not being good at poker and not having the demeanor to make a living of it. I slowly fall asleep laughing in my head at the 40-something e-power flexing bartender who is in a rage over an internet forum. I get to work this morning and decide to respond and actually reveal a few things about myself in the process (not a sick brag thread, just setting a few things straight). Again, much to my amusement, the monkey tilting bartender had edited his post and deleted all of the inflammatory accusations. I guess I wont be able to enlighten Vegas at this fine hour as im drinking my morning coffee at my real job. Having fun mixing up another cocktail Vegas...........
    Vegas is a bad ass.

Last night he told me my original account would be unblocked after I spent time in Retarded Romania. So, I do my time and toward the end I hop into the chat room to talk to him. He doesn't respond, so I go through the motions of my routine and just carry on the with the IM chat like he's responding. He finally replies and all the sudden I get hit with close to ten short messages from him. The last one says my account has been unblock and he's gone. I didn't have time to even thank him. I log into DD under the Jefferson145 account and I head straight for a thread to ship out a smart ass comment. I'm in the thread and I get an IM telling me "I've been rolled" I had no capability to send that clever message I'd been waiting for all night. Nice hand, sir!

I pulled out my hand gun, in case he showed up at my door with wrenchjockey and teamrazor.

Load Metric
    just curious, why did you spend time in jail jefferson?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by rickastley View Post
    just curious, why did you spend time in jail jefferson?
    Possession a stolen hand gun.

I was eighteen when I was arrested, but was granted youthful offender status. I was charged as a juvenile, but had to go to an adult prison. Having the youthful offender status allowed my records to be sealed meaning there is no record of a felony.

kind of a white trash story huh?

Banned
    Load Metric
    Vegas gets owned and uses mod abilities to try to turn the tide in his favor?

Lmao! This has been happening for years.

Too bad nobody posts at donkdown anymore.

:ghosttown

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Windsor Lockwood View Post
    Vegas gets owned and uses mod abilities to try to turn the tide in his favor?

Lmao! This has been happening for years.

Too bad nobody posts at donkdown anymore.

:ghosttown
    relax with the Vegas hating buster. I'll come at you bruv.

Name:  120411-041511.jpg
Views: 311
Size:  89.5 KB

Load Metric

Load Metric
    Only psychos and people with deep seated fear in their hearts flash guns on the net.

Sorry Jefferson, I am trying really hard to give you a second chance here at PFA.

That being said, you are trying too hard to either sound smart, or come off eccentric (the majority of your posts are this way)..... But, it oozes and drips with overcompensation and desperation.

You seem smart. Try peppering in a conversation that's straightforward into the manic randomness that is "you" every once in a while.

I for one, would be interested to hear one of your mixes.

TIA.

Silver
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Jefferson View Post
    .. , except Megabudda.

met mijn vieze schoenen in de kut van je moeder.

Load Metric
    Admittedly, after reading over that post I didn't like the way I came off. I am not above admitting I sometimes make mistakes, and realized I am not here to question your life, livelihood, etc., only your terribleness on the internet. That is why I deleted that post.

At any rate, why not concentrate on the post I didn't delete at the top of this page, and how you stupidly accused me of things that never happened, like deleting a thread. And LOL at me being the one on tilt... How many threads have you made about this shit again?

Load Metric
    vegas is the new china, obv

Load Metric

Admittedly, after reading over that post I didn't like the way I came off. I am not above admitting I sometimes make mistakes, and realized I am not here to question your life, livelihood, etc., only your terribleness on the internet. That is why I deleted that post.

At any rate, why not concentrate on the post I didn't delete at the top of this page, and how you stupidly accused me of things that never happened, like deleting a thread. And LOL at me being the one on tilt... How many threads have you made about this shit again?

I also am not above admitting mistakes. I posted in that thread, then when i logged in later i could not find it. If you are contending that you deleted my post and it made the thread go back in order because of that and it thus dropped to page 2 or 3, then so be it. I couldnt find it and thought it was deleted. Yesterday i edited my OP here to clarify that i had found the post though.I would have even edited the thread title, but i cant figure out how to do so.

Now lets proceed to your douchebaggery. You banned me on DD for having the gall to bash China here. You cant say it is because you finally realized im horrible and not needed at DD because before you "banned" me I hadnt posted over there in well over a month. Many long standing members of DD agree that this banning was heavy handed and reaked of a personal vendetta. I then only came to the ghosttown of DD to post for the sole purpose of irritating you, and it worked. We got into a back and forth and I repeatedly told you I would post on DD if I felt like it. You weilded your e-power and said I wouldnt. You accepted the challenge and rode around on your gallant steed like you owned the damn place. Fast forward a few weeks and Im sitting at work bored. I decide to tilt you, i take literally 2 mins out of my day and create a dupe. I dont try to hide it, in fact the dupe account was called jsearles22dupe. The point is you cant stop me, you cant even hope to contain me. You tilt delete the post to try to cover up that I can circumvent your little rules any time I feel like it. I havent been over there more because frankly that ghosttown is a waste of my boredom time.

Are all dupe posts deleted per policy? I dont hardly think so. Many other "banned" dupe accounts are allowed free reign even after the dupee admits their identity. The point is you are trying to act like a badass and trying to "win" against me and it simply wont happen. I have you on tilt and you know it, you have admitted as much. You think you have me tilting, but my blood pressure has never moved off the baseline. I think this is all humorous. DD is a ghosttown but you are still clinging to the good ol NWP days when you were a boss and ran that damn place. Now, well now you are just an old bartender clinging to what little e-fame he has in Vegas, slapping around the noobs who happen to wonder off path and find themselves in the deserted wasteland.

And lastly, LMFAO at you acting as if im permanently banned. You know better then anyone that no one is ever permanently banned at DD. Like i said before though, its not like it matters one bit- I will post over then if and when I feel like it and you are e-powerless to stop it Ethan Hunt.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Ricky View Post
    Only psychos and people with deep seated fear in their hearts flash guns on the net.

Sorry Jefferson, I am trying really hard to give you a second chance here at PFA.

That being said, you are trying too hard to either sound smart, or come off eccentric (the majority of your posts are this way)..... But, it oozes and drips with overcompensation and desperation.

You seem smart. Try peppering in a conversation that's straightforward into the manic randomness that is "you" every once in a while.

I for one, would be interested to hear one of your mixes.

TIA.
    It's flattering you're so into me, but sorry I'm straight. We're still cool though.

So as a friend, I would suggest the next person you have feelings for and want to express them. Don't open up by pointing out all the negative things you see in them. A lot of the time those are subjective opinions and not absolute truths. For instance, you felt I try too hard to sound intelligent and it comes off as desperation. I'm the complete polar opposite of what you described, and that's going to tell the person you don't have an understanding of them.

On the other hand, I can tell you get humans are humans and not sub-humans, robots or zombies. You mentioned giving me more than one chance (thanks for encouragement btw). That's a rare characteristic to find in people these days, so you're +EV in that department. Don't worry you'll find that special man one day, curb your criticism and go heavy on the strengths. He's out there waiting for you Rick, hell his name might be Rick also. Ha ha ha

As far as music genres go I produce dark minimal tracks at the moment, and mix Ghetto-Tech a style that originated out of Detroit's black strip clubs. I can ship you a C.D. but as a warning, ghetto-tech is extremely hood rat so don't start flashing guns at cameras to project a tough image. People who do that kind of stunt ooze and drip with signs of sociopath behaviors and should be medicated plus supervised daily.

Good luck on finding your Rick and don't give up on me being popular one day in the forums. I'll get there, just you wait.

Thread Information