Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Threads being censored at DD now!

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Jefferson View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ricky View Post
    Only psychos and people with deep seated fear in their hearts flash guns on the net.

Sorry Jefferson, I am trying really hard to give you a second chance here at PFA.

That being said, you are trying too hard to either sound smart, or come off eccentric (the majority of your posts are this way)..... But, it oozes and drips with overcompensation and desperation.

You seem smart. Try peppering in a conversation that's straightforward into the manic randomness that is "you" every once in a while.

I for one, would be interested to hear one of your mixes.

TIA.
    It's flattering you're so into me, but sorry I'm straight. We're still cool though.

So as a friend, I would suggest the next person you have feelings for and want to express them. Don't open up by pointing out all the negative things you see in them. A lot of the time those are subjective opinions and not absolute truths. For instance, you felt I try too hard to sound intelligent and it comes off as desperation. I'm the complete polar opposite of what you described, and that's going to tell the person you don't have an understanding of them.

On the other hand, I can tell you get humans are humans and not sub-humans, robots or zombies. You mentioned giving me more than one chance (thanks for encouragement btw). That's a rare characteristic to find in people these days, so you're +EV in that department. Don't worry you'll find that special man one day, curb your criticism and go heavy on the strengths. He's out there waiting for you Rick, hell his name might be Rick also. Ha ha ha

As far as music genres go I produce dark minimal tracks at the moment, and mix Ghetto-Tech a style that originated out of Detroit's black strip clubs. I can ship you a C.D. but as a warning, ghetto-tech is extremely hood rat so don't start flashing guns at cameras to project a tough image. People who do that kind of stunt ooze and drip with signs of sociopath behaviors and should be medicated plus supervised daily.

Good luck on finding your Rick and don't give up on me being popular one day in the forums. I'll get there, just you wait.

However you want to be remembered buddy.

Mad projection, with all the queer stuff. Bad things happen to young smooth white boys that go to the big-boy jails, is that your deal? Did they push your shit in?

On second thought, save it, I don't care.

Now, for your 3rd and final chance at being interesting and worthy of responding to ever again, upload some of your music to YouTube and post a link.

Or, not, and good luck with your future endeavors.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Ricky View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Jefferson View Post

It's flattering you're so into me, but sorry I'm straight. We're still cool though.

So as a friend, I would suggest the next person you have feelings for and want to express them. Don't open up by pointing out all the negative things you see in them. A lot of the time those are subjective opinions and not absolute truths. For instance, you felt I try too hard to sound intelligent and it comes off as desperation. I'm the complete polar opposite of what you described, and that's going to tell the person you don't have an understanding of them.

On the other hand, I can tell you get humans are humans and not sub-humans, robots or zombies. You mentioned giving me more than one chance (thanks for encouragement btw). That's a rare characteristic to find in people these days, so you're +EV in that department. Don't worry you'll find that special man one day, curb your criticism and go heavy on the strengths. He's out there waiting for you Rick, hell his name might be Rick also. Ha ha ha

As far as music genres go I produce dark minimal tracks at the moment, and mix Ghetto-Tech a style that originated out of Detroit's black strip clubs. I can ship you a C.D. but as a warning, ghetto-tech is extremely hood rat so don't start flashing guns at cameras to project a tough image. People who do that kind of stunt ooze and drip with signs of sociopath behaviors and should be medicated plus supervised daily.

Good luck on finding your Rick and don't give up on me being popular one day in the forums. I'll get there, just you wait.

However you want to be remembered buddy.

Mad projection, with all the queer stuff. Bad things happen to young smooth white boys that go to the big-boy jails, is that your deal? Did they push your shit in?

On second thought, save it, I don't care.

Now, for your 3rd and final chance at being interesting and worthy of responding to ever again, upload some of your music to YouTube and post a link.

Or, not, and good luck with your future endeavors.
    YouTube!? is this deleware.

Have you heard of this networking craze everyone talking about, I guess Myspace?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by jsearles22 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by vegas1369 View Post

Admittedly, after reading over that post I didn't like the way I came off. I am not above admitting I sometimes make mistakes, and realized I am not here to question your life, livelihood, etc., only your terribleness on the internet. That is why I deleted that post.

At any rate, why not concentrate on the post I didn't delete at the top of this page, and how you stupidly accused me of things that never happened, like deleting a thread. And LOL at me being the one on tilt... How many threads have you made about this shit again?

I also am not above admitting mistakes. I posted in that thread, then when i logged in later i could not find it. If you are contending that you deleted my post and it made the thread go back in order because of that and it thus dropped to page 2 or 3, then so be it. I couldnt find it and thought it was deleted. Yesterday i edited my OP here to clarify that i had found the post though.I would have even edited the thread title, but i cant figure out how to do so.

Now lets proceed to your douchebaggery. You banned me on DD for having the gall to bash China here. You cant say it is because you finally realized im horrible and not needed at DD because before you "banned" me I hadnt posted over there in well over a month. Many long standing members of DD agree that this banning was heavy handed and reaked of a personal vendetta. I then only came to the ghosttown of DD to post for the sole purpose of irritating you, and it worked. We got into a back and forth and I repeatedly told you I would post on DD if I felt like it. You weilded your e-power and said I wouldnt. You accepted the challenge and rode around on your gallant steed like you owned the damn place. Fast forward a few weeks and Im sitting at work bored. I decide to tilt you, i take literally 2 mins out of my day and create a dupe. I dont try to hide it, in fact the dupe account was called jsearles22dupe. The point is you cant stop me, you cant even hope to contain me. You tilt delete the post to try to cover up that I can circumvent your little rules any time I feel like it. I havent been over there more because frankly that ghosttown is a waste of my boredom time.

Are all dupe posts deleted per policy? I dont hardly think so. Many other "banned" dupe accounts are allowed free reign even after the dupee admits their identity. The point is you are trying to act like a badass and trying to "win" against me and it simply wont happen. I have you on tilt and you know it, you have admitted as much. You think you have me tilting, but my blood pressure has never moved off the baseline. I think this is all humorous. DD is a ghosttown but you are still clinging to the good ol NWP days when you were a boss and ran that damn place. Now, well now you are just an old bartender clinging to what little e-fame he has in Vegas, slapping around the noobs who happen to wonder off path and find themselves in the deserted wasteland.

And lastly, LMFAO at you acting as if im permanently banned. You know better then anyone that no one is ever permanently banned at DD. Like i said before though, its not like it matters one bit- I will post over then if and when I feel like it and you are e-powerless to stop it Ethan Hunt.
    If you truly believe any of this nonsense that you just blogged about, then there really isn't even a point in engaging you any further. You just went full on retard. I especially love this delusional drivel you just banged out...
    Many long standing members of DD agree that this banning was heavy handed and reaked of a personal vendetta.
    LOL!!!! Who are these long standing DD members and what personal vendetta could I have possibly had with you? We hardly ever spoke except for you crying to me in a PM over a serious business thread you made, in fact I remember somewhat sticking up for you when Sonatine wanted you gone. Personal Vendetta??? LMAO!!!

You were banned for being the biggest douche, a month or so running, to come around these boards in a long, long time. Your obsession for all things China are just pathetic and embarrassing, and you just won't shut the fuck up about it. You want to talk about long standing DD members? Yeah, those actual DD members you speak of were telling YOU to shut it down for weeks, not one was showing you any support, yet you continued on your lonely douche trail, thinking you were fighting the good fight, when all along it was just the rambling of a jealous degenerate loser that could never get the backing that China has, and is too stupid to ever understand why.

Look dude, you can try to come up with all sorts of reasons as to why I banned you, but all you are is guessing and saying dumb shit, while I am here telling you exactly why. Believe whatever you want, doesn't matter, people with half a brain know what's up.

Load Metric

I also am not above admitting mistakes. I posted in that thread, then when i logged in later i could not find it. If you are contending that you deleted my post and it made the thread go back in order because of that and it thus dropped to page 2 or 3, then so be it. I couldnt find it and thought it was deleted. Yesterday i edited my OP here to clarify that i had found the post though.I would have even edited the thread title, but i cant figure out how to do so.

Now lets proceed to your douchebaggery. You banned me on DD for having the gall to bash China here. You cant say it is because you finally realized im horrible and not needed at DD because before you "banned" me I hadnt posted over there in well over a month. Many long standing members of DD agree that this banning was heavy handed and reaked of a personal vendetta. I then only came to the ghosttown of DD to post for the sole purpose of irritating you, and it worked. We got into a back and forth and I repeatedly told you I would post on DD if I felt like it. You weilded your e-power and said I wouldnt. You accepted the challenge and rode around on your gallant steed like you owned the damn place. Fast forward a few weeks and Im sitting at work bored. I decide to tilt you, i take literally 2 mins out of my day and create a dupe. I dont try to hide it, in fact the dupe account was called jsearles22dupe. The point is you cant stop me, you cant even hope to contain me. You tilt delete the post to try to cover up that I can circumvent your little rules any time I feel like it. I havent been over there more because frankly that ghosttown is a waste of my boredom time.

Are all dupe posts deleted per policy? I dont hardly think so. Many other "banned" dupe accounts are allowed free reign even after the dupee admits their identity. The point is you are trying to act like a badass and trying to "win" against me and it simply wont happen. I have you on tilt and you know it, you have admitted as much. You think you have me tilting, but my blood pressure has never moved off the baseline. I think this is all humorous. DD is a ghosttown but you are still clinging to the good ol NWP days when you were a boss and ran that damn place. Now, well now you are just an old bartender clinging to what little e-fame he has in Vegas, slapping around the noobs who happen to wonder off path and find themselves in the deserted wasteland.

And lastly, LMFAO at you acting as if im permanently banned. You know better then anyone that no one is ever permanently banned at DD. Like i said before though, its not like it matters one bit- I will post over then if and when I feel like it and you are e-powerless to stop it Ethan Hunt.
    If you truly believe any of this nonsense that you just blogged about, then there really isn't even a point in engaging you any further. You just went full on retard. I especially love this delusional drivel you just banged out...
    Many long standing members of DD agree that this banning was heavy handed and reaked of a personal vendetta.
    LOL!!!! Who are these long standing DD members and what personal vendetta could I have possibly had with you? We hardly ever spoke except for you crying to me in a PM over a serious business thread you made, in fact I remember somewhat sticking up for you when Sonatine wanted you gone. Personal Vendetta??? LMAO!!!

You were banned for being the biggest douche, a month or so running, to come around these boards in a long, long time. Your obsession for all things China are just pathetic and embarrassing, and you just won't shut the fuck up about it. You want to talk about long standing DD members? Yeah, those actual DD members you speak of were telling YOU to shut it down for weeks, not one was showing you any support, yet you continued on your lonely douche trail, thinking you were fighting the good fight, when all along it was just the rambling of a jealous degenerate loser that could never get the backing that China has, and is too stupid to ever understand why.

Look dude, you can try to come up with all sorts of reasons as to why I banned you, but all you are is guessing and saying dumb shit, while I am here telling you exactly why. Believe whatever you want, doesn't matter, people with half a brain know what's up.
    I see you are still conveniently dodging all the direct questions. Why might that be? Possibly because the answers dont look good for you?

Are all dupe posts deleted per policy?
    Is it policy to ban someone from a forum a full month after they have posted there?
    Can you stop me from posting if you want to?
    Are you or are you not a bartender?
    Do you love to flex your e-power at the ghosttown?
    Do you seriously think that DD isnt going DD? Do you really think any sane person wants to be a part of that community any longer?
    Are all bans on DD historically permanent?

Please respond coherently to each and every one of these questions. Then I will pay you the same respect.

Load Metric
    Why is being a bartender a bad thing?

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Jasep View Post
    The money can be sporadic. I know, I started off by bragging about how great the money is, but sometimes it's not. Sometimes you get stiffed on tips. Sometimes the bar is slow. Sometimes your (cash register) drawer comes up short and you have to make up the difference out of your pocket. We used to joke that when you're a bartender so many things (like good customers and good bands) make the difference between lobster and Ramen noodles.

The hours suck. If you plan on being a bartender, plan on working every weekend and holiday for the rest of your life. (That's when the bar business happens, baby!) Your social life turns into after-hours poker games and Blind Pig parties, if you have a social life at all. You'll find it hard to date someone who works a day job. If you have a family, get used to coming home for about three hours of sleep before it's time to get up and put the kids on the school bus.

You have to deal with some tough people. Anyone who's ever had to work directly with the public knows that it can be tough. Now just imagine magnifying that because the public you deal with is drunk! An old bartender's joke is, "What's the difference between a bartender and a toilet seat?" Answer: The toilet seat only has to deal with one asshole at a time.

Many people find bartending to be "disreputable". Even though most bartenders work their butts off, the general public doesn't consider tending bar to be a real job. There were many times when a new customer would ask me what I did for a living, and I would think, "Um, I'm doing it right now..." but I would say, "Neurosurgery. I just tend bar because I love people!" Also, a lot of bartenders are either alcoholics or frequently drunk, so all bartenders automatically get lumped into that category.

You get paid about half of what minimum wage is. Granted, you make up for that with your tip money, but you need to be really good with sticking to a budget. Imagine having a paycheck for a 40 hour week that totals around $130 and then having $600+ cash on hand for the same week. Budget, budget, budget!

No pension/ no benefits. Most places, with the exception of chain restaurants, don't offer a pension plan or benefits. (Except in Las Vegas, where food service workers and bartenders are unionized.) If a plan is offered, it usually has an almost prohibitively high cost and minimal coverage. As a matter of fact, your "paycheck" won't cover it, and you'll literally be paying your premiums out of pocket.

It's hard to transition to anything outside of food service. Once you've been in food service for a couple years, you're kind of stuck there. Bartending skills pretty much only transfer to another bartending job. Any job that you could get outside of food service that doesn't require previous work experience probably won't pay enough for you to be interested.

Bar owners and managers can be unscrupulous. Oh, the stories I could tell!

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Windsor Lockwood View Post
    The money can be sporadic. I know, I started off by bragging about how great the money is, but sometimes it's not. Sometimes you get stiffed on tips. Sometimes the bar is slow. Sometimes your (cash register) drawer comes up short and you have to make up the difference out of your pocket. We used to joke that when you're a bartender so many things (like good customers and good bands) make the difference between lobster and Ramen noodles.

The hours suck. If you plan on being a bartender, plan on working every weekend and holiday for the rest of your life. (That's when the bar business happens, baby!) Your social life turns into after-hours poker games and Blind Pig parties, if you have a social life at all. You'll find it hard to date someone who works a day job. If you have a family, get used to coming home for about three hours of sleep before it's time to get up and put the kids on the school bus.

You have to deal with some tough people. Anyone who's ever had to work directly with the public knows that it can be tough. Now just imagine magnifying that because the public you deal with is drunk! An old bartender's joke is, "What's the difference between a bartender and a toilet seat?" Answer: The toilet seat only has to deal with one asshole at a time.

Many people find bartending to be "disreputable". Even though most bartenders work their butts off, the general public doesn't consider tending bar to be a real job. There were many times when a new customer would ask me what I did for a living, and I would think, "Um, I'm doing it right now..." but I would say, "Neurosurgery. I just tend bar because I love people!" Also, a lot of bartenders are either alcoholics or frequently drunk, so all bartenders automatically get lumped into that category.

You get paid about half of what minimum wage is. Granted, you make up for that with your tip money, but you need to be really good with sticking to a budget. Imagine having a paycheck for a 40 hour week that totals around $130 and then having $600+ cash on hand for the same week. Budget, budget, budget!

No pension/ no benefits. Most places, with the exception of chain restaurants, don't offer a pension plan or benefits. (Except in Las Vegas, where food service workers and bartenders are unionized.) If a plan is offered, it usually has an almost prohibitively high cost and minimal coverage. As a matter of fact, your "paycheck" won't cover it, and you'll literally be paying your premiums out of pocket.

It's hard to transition to anything outside of food service. Once you've been in food service for a couple years, you're kind of stuck there. Bartending skills pretty much only transfer to another bartending job. Any job that you could get outside of food service that doesn't require previous work experience probably won't pay enough for you to be interested.

This is actually a very good summation of most bartending jobs. Fortunately for me pretty much none of this, aside from dealing with the occasional asshole, fits my job or lifestyle, and it is the reason why I moved to Vegas. I probably fall into the 1% of bartenders who have an extremely sweet gig, but I worked my ass off to get here and also am lucky enough to work for a great organization. I used to be a GM with my company, and if you want to talk about having no life, shitty hours and lifestyle, that is the job I would bring up. I was offered another GM spot out here in Vegas at a big casino just last year, and turned it down. At this point I just can't see going back to that type of life, in fact I don't think I ever will.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Windsor Lockwood View Post

I mean I get why it probably sucks at times, but its being thrown around like an insult, anybody who gets up and goes to work everyday, unless its like collecting signatures door to door in your 40's or working as a vacuum cleaner salesman shouldn't really be insulted for their profession. I bet there is more than some bartenders who put what desk workers make in a year to shame

Load Metric

This is actually a very good summation of most bartending jobs. Fortunately for me pretty much none of this, aside from dealing with the occasional asshole, fits my job or lifestyle, and it is the reason why I moved to Vegas. I probably fall into the 1% of bartenders who have an extremely sweet gig, but I worked my ass off to get here and also am lucky enough to work for a great organization. I used to be a GM with my company, and if you want to talk about having no life, shitty hours and lifestyle, that is the job I would bring up. I was offered another GM spot out here in Vegas at a big casino just last year, and turned it down. At this point I just can't see going back to that type of life, in fact I don't think I ever will.

The one thing that I do miss about bartending was the ability to underclaim on tips to avoid paying my full amount of taxes. Hell for a while in college I bartended off the books and will attest to the fact that making $1000 a week tax free is nirvana.

Load Metric
    Vegas still refusing to answer the direct questions I see.

Vegas accused me of living in my parents basement and not having a reputable job. I think that opens him up to being mocked for his "reputable" job. Please reread the following:

Quote Originally Posted by Windsor Lockwood

Thats pretty much my take on bartending. Its just not a legit profession. If Vegas is some sort of bar manager or something similar then I applaud him.

Quote Originally Posted by Jasep
    I bet there is more than some bartenders who put what desk workers make in a year to shame
    Believe it or not, everyone doesnt define success or what they think of a profession soley based on the income that they bring in. Take the term "whore" for example. If i call a classy young lady a "whore" thats a derogatory terms regardless if she made $200K last year by selling herself. Bartender is in the same category to me. I could care less how much money he makes, he is still an e-power wielding, wont answer direct questions on the internet fag.

Load Metric

Vegas accused me of living in my parents basement and not having a reputable job. I think that opens him up to being mocked for his "reputable" job. Please reread the following:

Thats pretty much my take on bartending. Its just not a legit profession. If Vegas is some sort of bar manager or something similar then I applaud him.

Quote Originally Posted by Jasep
    I bet there is more than some bartenders who put what desk workers make in a year to shame
    Believe it or not, everyone doesnt define success or what they think of a profession soley based on the income that they bring in. Take the term "whore" for example. If i call a classy young lady a "whore" thats a derogatory terms regardless if she made $200K last year by selling herself. Bartender is in the same category to me. I could care less how much money he makes, he is still an e-power wielding, wont answer direct questions on the internet fag.
    I already answered your stupid questions last week, when you asked the same dumb shit. I don't know how else to tell you that we as mods don't adhere to some strict policy as to when and how we ban someone. Also, I don't need to justify banning you to anyone other than the owner of the site, and as far as I know he could care less about the fact that you are now banned.

Also, you stupid fuck, I never accused you of living in your parents basement... I said I don't know what your living situation is, whether it's living in your parents basement or whatever. In your feeble mind that is "accusing" you of living in your parents basement, which is just another check mark on your long list of retarded statements.

As far as my profession and my life, I will let the people that have actually met me and know what I do judge me there, not some miserable overweight cockjockey that has an obsession for men on the internet. Also, huge LOL at thinking a bar manager is a better deal than what I am doing. Fucking priceless.

Load Metric

I already answered your stupid questions last week, when you asked the same dumb shit. I don't know how else to tell you that we as mods don't adhere to some strict policy as to when and how we ban someone. Also, I don't need to justify banning you to anyone other than the owner of the site, and as far as I know he could care less about the fact that you are now banned.

Also, you stupid fuck, I never accused you of living in your parents basement... I said I don't know what your living situation is, whether it's living in your parents basement or whatever. In your feeble mind that is "accusing" you of living in your parents basement, which is just another check mark on your long list of retarded statements.

As far as my profession and my life, I will let the people that have actually met me and know what I do judge me there, not some miserable overweight cockjockey that has an obsession for men on the internet. Also, huge LOL at thinking a bar manager is a better deal than what I am doing. Fucking priceless.
    It's pretty easy (and lame) to lie about something you said since you have since deleted it.

Keep spinning fag

Load Metric

It's pretty easy (and lame) to lie about something you said since you have since deleted it.

Keep spinning fag
    Dude, you are seriously nuts. You actually think I would lie about something like that? LOL, it is EXACTLY what I said.

Look at the blogs you have written, and how you have now asked me the same questions numerous times, even when I answered you on the first go around. And I am the one spinning? Holy Christ man, you are a fucking lost cause.

Load Metric

Keep spinning fag
    I actually think the pizza face is pretty funny.

Obsessed with me much? Pretty sure you have claimed to not know anything about me or read many of my posts. Now you are coming here for the sole purpose of trolling me (I haven't seen any other content from you), you admit to studying my year old blogs, and you are saving pics of me for your spank bank.
    It's evening time, shouldn't you be at a bar somewhere?

Keep spinning fag
    Dude, you are seriously nuts. You actually think I would lie about something like that? LOL, it is EXACTLY what I said.

Look at the blogs you have written, and how you have now asked me the same questions numerous times, even when I answered you on the first go around. And I am the one spinning? Holy Christ man, you are a fucking lost cause.

rofl

Vegas is owning you pizza face.

Load Metric
    you admit to studying my year old blogs
    LOL! What? I've never even seen a blog from you let alone read one. When I said blogs you dimwit I meant the long winded bullshit that you have been posting in these threads. Fuck, you are dumb.

Load Metric
    Vegas won

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by HEX View Post
    Vegas won
    Last night he made a dupe called Jsearles22ownsVegas and posted in MWH's thread about not being able to post here. The post was removed and Jsearles22ownsVegas was banned within a minute or so...lol.

Load Metric
    so basically jsearles is a bad jewdonk knockoff, is what im getting here.

how hilarious is that.

Load Metric
    jsearles is beyond awful.

:ban

Thread Information