Thread: Threads being censored at DD now!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Jefferson View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ricky View Post
    Only psychos and people with deep seated fear in their hearts flash guns on the net.

Sorry Jefferson, I am trying really hard to give you a second chance here at PFA.

That being said, you are trying too hard to either sound smart, or come off eccentric (the majority of your posts are this way)..... But, it oozes and drips with overcompensation and desperation.

You seem smart. Try peppering in a conversation that's straightforward into the manic randomness that is "you" every once in a while.

I for one, would be interested to hear one of your mixes.

TIA.
    It's flattering you're so into me, but sorry I'm straight. We're still cool though.

So as a friend, I would suggest the next person you have feelings for and want to express them. Don't open up by pointing out all the negative things you see in them. A lot of the time those are subjective opinions and not absolute truths. For instance, you felt I try too hard to sound intelligent and it comes off as desperation. I'm the complete polar opposite of what you described, and that's going to tell the person you don't have an understanding of them.

On the other hand, I can tell you get humans are humans and not sub-humans, robots or zombies. You mentioned giving me more than one chance (thanks for encouragement btw). That's a rare characteristic to find in people these days, so you're +EV in that department. Don't worry you'll find that special man one day, curb your criticism and go heavy on the strengths. He's out there waiting for you Rick, hell his name might be Rick also. Ha ha ha

As far as music genres go I produce dark minimal tracks at the moment, and mix Ghetto-Tech a style that originated out of Detroit's black strip clubs. I can ship you a C.D. but as a warning, ghetto-tech is extremely hood rat so don't start flashing guns at cameras to project a tough image. People who do that kind of stunt ooze and drip with signs of sociopath behaviors and should be medicated plus supervised daily.

Good luck on finding your Rick and don't give up on me being popular one day in the forums. I'll get there, just you wait.

However you want to be remembered buddy.

Mad projection, with all the queer stuff. Bad things happen to young smooth white boys that go to the big-boy jails, is that your deal? Did they push your shit in?

On second thought, save it, I don't care.

Now, for your 3rd and final chance at being interesting and worthy of responding to ever again, upload some of your music to YouTube and post a link.

Or, not, and good luck with your future endeavors.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Thread Information