Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 144

Thread: Threads being censored at DD now!

  1. #1

    Threads being censored at DD now!

    This morning I made a post in the Vegas über doucher thread on DD. now the thread has completely disappeared.

    Cliffs- I called Vegas a doucher for banning me on DD over my China battle here. Many longtime DD posters backed me and denounced Vegas.
    I told Vegas I would post on DD if and when I felt like it, he proclaimed challenge accepted. I held up my end and posted there today in that thread and now he tilt deletes the entire thread!

    **** Edit- The thread has since returned, minus my post of course *****
    Last edited by jsearles22; 04-10-2012 at 12:11 PM.

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by jsearles22 View Post
    This morning I made a post in the Vegas über doucher thread on DD. now the thread has completely disappeared.

    Cliffs- I called Vegas a doucher for banning me on DD over my China battle here. Many longtime DD posters backed me and denounced Vegas.
    I told Vegas I would post on DD if and when I felt like it, he proclaimed challenge accepted. I held up my end and posted there today in that thread and now he tilt deletes the entire thread!

    You really need a stint in siberia. Fucking worthless cunt.

  3. #3
    So you challenged him, he accepted, and then he deleted your post? It would seem that he won.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by jsearles22 View Post
    This morning I made a post in the Vegas über doucher thread on DD. now the thread has completely disappeared.

    Cliffs- I called Vegas a doucher for banning me on DD over my China battle here. Many longtime DD posters backed me and denounced Vegas.
    I told Vegas I would post on DD if and when I felt like it, he proclaimed challenge accepted. I held up my end and posted there today in that thread and now he tilt deletes the entire thread!
    those fucking douches are just sitting there like fucking hobos on a hopped train ride to Guatemala.

    I'm actually posting in depth content and I get banned. Sorry I made fun of a letter that was posted via fax machine from another dimension (Tony Bagadonuts had to decode), started a dialogue regarding the authentic character of RiFF RAFF, discussed a breaking battle between Fuckcon and Druff, and told Benjamin that he had a lovely family.

    Those faggots really think they are going to sophisticate the image of the dumpster. Micon is definitely the biggest fraud I have ever had contact with, and I've spent 22 months in fucking prison.

    His fucking so called lawyer posted a statement that was hand delivered by horse.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Jefferson View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jsearles22 View Post
    This morning I made a post in the Vegas über doucher thread on DD. now the thread has completely disappeared.

    Cliffs- I called Vegas a doucher for banning me on DD over my China battle here. Many longtime DD posters backed me and denounced Vegas.
    I told Vegas I would post on DD if and when I felt like it, he proclaimed challenge accepted. I held up my end and posted there today in that thread and now he tilt deletes the entire thread!
    those fucking douches are just sitting there like fucking hobos on a hopped train ride to Guatemala.

    I'm actually posting in depth content and I get banned. Sorry I made fun of a letter that was posted via fax machine from another dimension (Tony Bagadonuts had to decode), started a dialogue regarding the authentic character of RiFF RAFF, discussed a breaking battle between Fuckcon and Druff, and told Benjamin that he had a lovely family.

    Those faggots really think they are going to sophisticate the image of the dumpster. Micon is definitely the biggest fraud I have ever had contact with, and I've spent 22 months in fucking prison.

    His fucking so called lawyer posted a statement that was hand delivered by horse.
    Vegas17124381 you are a zombie with no sense of humor. I want to round house your ass, due to me never getting an answer to my question about RiFF Raff.

  6. #6
    Walking Image Library
    Reputation
    386
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    1,627
    You mean this thread? Looks fine to me.

    http://www.donkdown.com/forum/vegas-...vegas%20douche

    I think I found a pic of jsearles:
    Last edited by bukowski72; 04-10-2012 at 10:53 AM.

  7. #7
    Feelin' Stronger Every Day tony bagadonuts's Avatar
    Reputation
    425
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    3,209
    Quote Originally Posted by shortbuspoker View Post
    So you challenged him, he accepted, and then he deleted your post? It would seem that he won.
    Vegas is now up 30-love.

  8. #8
    Banned
    Reputation
    95
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Mississauga
    Posts
    2,316
    This thread makes no sense here. This forum was created to escape the DD BS. Why do you keep bringing it over here?

  9. #9
    Platinum mulva's Avatar
    Reputation
    331
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    4,810
    Blog Entries
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by Deal View Post
    This thread makes no sense here. This forum was created to escape the DD BS. Why do you keep bringing it over here?
    we come here to post the circus misjustices.

    while i may not be in the jayserle camp,...i have to agree that vegas is a chimp.

    i don't know if my account has been unbanned. i haven't even tried to post in weeks. that faggot is the reason i won't even go back
    Last edited by mulva; 04-10-2012 at 11:15 AM.

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by shortbuspoker View Post
    So you challenged him, he accepted, and then he deleted your post? It would seem that he won.
    Your name obviously fits your IQ level.

    Vegas likes to flex his e-power. DD is supposed to be an uncensored forum (it actually is titled as such). If they want to ban users for specific reasons, then so be it. My beef is that he deleted an entire thread with about 2-3 pages of content from multiple users for the sole purpose of covering up the fact that he isnt the badass he thinks he is. He said i wouldnt be allowed to post, I said i would anyways, and he still hasnt stopped me from posting. This tilts him so he deletes the entire thread. Why not just delete my dupe post? The answer is because the thread looks bad for him and he knows it.

    Vegas is probably out tending bars and we wont get a response prior to this evening at the earliest. 2:1 says he never replies because there is no logical coherent response.

  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by tony bagadonuts View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by shortbuspoker View Post
    So you challenged him, he accepted, and then he deleted your post? It would seem that he won.
    Vegas is now up 30-love.
    The walking corpses at that concentration camp guised as a think tank for free thought and speech, are who we thought they were.

    Their lawyer is a old fart in the throws of a delusional state who uses the telegraph method of message delivery.

    DD's mascot is a white rapper who defines them perfectly. A pure gimmick who rants about can openers and meat tenderizer.

    So, basically nobody responded to any of my numerous posts, except Megabudda.

    It's a vast DD conspiracy to stamp out the gift of humor. They want no laughter interrupting the concentration of the world greatest business demolition crew.

    I was unbanned that is until Matlock reads this and puts a message in a bottle and throws it in the river.

  12. #12
    Nova Scotia's REAL #1 Webcam DJ sonatine's Avatar
    Reputation
    5258
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    22,930
    Quote Originally Posted by jsearles22 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by shortbuspoker View Post
    So you challenged him, he accepted, and then he deleted your post? It would seem that he won.
    Your name obviously fits your IQ level.

    Vegas likes to flex his e-power. DD is supposed to be an uncensored forum (it actually is titled as such). If they want to ban users for specific reasons, then so be it. My beef is that he deleted an entire thread with about 2-3 pages of content from multiple users for the sole purpose of covering up the fact that he isnt the badass he thinks he is. He said i wouldnt be allowed to post, I said i would anyways, and he still hasnt stopped me from posting. This tilts him so he deletes the entire thread. Why not just delete my dupe post? The answer is because the thread looks bad for him and he knows it.

    Vegas is probably out tending bars and we wont get a response prior to this evening at the earliest. 2:1 says he never replies because there is no logical coherent response.

    Pretty sure that Vegas won, given that one of you is lounging around his drop dead gorgeous condo in Vegas drinking smoothies and the other is white-knuckling qq threads like this one.

  13. #13
    Nova Scotia's REAL #1 Webcam DJ sonatine's Avatar
    Reputation
    5258
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    22,930
    Quote Originally Posted by Jefferson View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by tony bagadonuts View Post

    Vegas is now up 30-love.
    The walking corpses at that concentration camp guised as a think tank for free thought and speech, are who we thought they were.

    Their lawyer is a old fart in the throws of a delusional state who uses the telegraph method of message delivery.

    DD's mascot is a white rapper who defines them perfectly. A pure gimmick who rants about can openers and meat tenderizer.

    So, basically nobody responded to any of my numerous posts, except Megabudda.

    It's a vast DD conspiracy to stamp out the gift of humor. They want no laughter interrupting the concentration of the world greatest business demolition crew.

    I was unbanned that is until Matlock reads this and puts a message in a bottle and throws it in the river.


    omg you know what the real punchline is tho?


    no one cares what you have to say, even here.

  14. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Jefferson View Post

    The walking corpses at that concentration camp guised as a think tank for free thought and speech, are who we thought they were.

    Their lawyer is a old fart in the throws of a delusional state who uses the telegraph method of message delivery.

    DD's mascot is a white rapper who defines them perfectly. A pure gimmick who rants about can openers and meat tenderizer.

    So, basically nobody responded to any of my numerous posts, except Megabudda.

    It's a vast DD conspiracy to stamp out the gift of humor. They want no laughter interrupting the concentration of the world greatest business demolition crew.

    I was unbanned that is until Matlock reads this and puts a message in a bottle and throws it in the river.


    omg you know what the real punchline is tho?


    no one cares what you have to say, even here.
    really? shit I had know idea. Thanks for opening my eyes to the truth and light.

    you seemed to care enough to point that out, so bless you son.

    I thought when I was sitting in a studio banging out a track for the breakin' battle while hammering the stale board at zombieland with nonsense posts, they were really impacting the on-line community.

    I'm killing time at a house in Arkansas, in my studio while you read my every word and make obvious observations.

    Name:  36221_417803548104_701553104_4607149_1118226_n.jpg
Views: 564
Size:  35.1 KB

  15. #15
    Nova Scotia's REAL #1 Webcam DJ sonatine's Avatar
    Reputation
    5258
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    22,930
    Quote Originally Posted by Jefferson View Post
    I'm killing time at a house in Arkansas



    you are just the gift that keeps on giving.

  16. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Jefferson View Post
    I'm killing time at a house in Arkansas



    you are just the gift that keeps on giving.

    there's another place of mine in LA too.

    you don't want to hear about that shit, because you don't read my post anyway.

    so Riff Raff thoughts?

  17. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by jsearles22 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by shortbuspoker View Post
    So you challenged him, he accepted, and then he deleted your post? It would seem that he won.
    Your name obviously fits your IQ level.

    Vegas likes to flex his e-power. DD is supposed to be an uncensored forum (it actually is titled as such). If they want to ban users for specific reasons, then so be it. My beef is that he deleted an entire thread with about 2-3 pages of content from multiple users for the sole purpose of covering up the fact that he isnt the badass he thinks he is. He said i wouldnt be allowed to post, I said i would anyways, and he still hasnt stopped me from posting. This tilts him so he deletes the entire thread. Why not just delete my dupe post? The answer is because the thread looks bad for him and he knows it.

    Vegas is probably out tending bars and we wont get a response prior to this evening at the earliest. 2:1 says he never replies because there is no logical coherent response.

  18. #18
    Vegas is a DD mod, and yet has the single best post I have read on PFA in the napkin thread.

  19. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post
    Vegas is a DD mod, and yet has the single best post I have read on PFA in the napkin thread.
    Vegas the do boy of the group, Wrench is the shot caller, Teamrazor is rage filled gorilla that is blinded by anger from others happiness, Micon is a dopey George Bush type that takes orders from his handlers that run the asylum. what a fucked up uncoordinated dysfunctional culture of misfits. I'd be worried about the sharp as a tack lawyer that's working for them, sand script is cutting edge for him.

    I was banned today, unbanned, then sent to Siberia for trying to talk sontaine and wrench into some unspecified heist in Tahoe, because I know a guy that knows a guy. that's a real smart group of decision makers in the dump. A group of case studies in sociology.

    a 500 hundred word essay on Bitcoins would get me back in the loop. sure, how about a essay on flipping pennies.

    It's tacky to be here discussing this shit, but it's gold. Micon's man crush on Riff RAff and reading his defense of the guy, couldn't be scripted.

    thanks for the entertainment for a rainy slow day Dick Down Crew. You tools are a good time, even for the walking dead with a severe inferiority complex infecting the group as a whole.

    I already know all the cliche responses so ship em' and the Tahoe job is still available...just tossing it up there.

  20. #20
    Nova Scotia's REAL #1 Webcam DJ sonatine's Avatar
    Reputation
    5258
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    22,930
    Quote Originally Posted by Jefferson View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post
    Vegas is a DD mod, and yet has the single best post I have read on PFA in the napkin thread.
    Vegas the do boy of the group, Wrench is the shot caller, Teamrazor is rage filled gorilla that is blinded by anger from others happiness, Micon is a dopey George Bush type that takes orders from his handlers that run the asylum. what a fucked up uncoordinated dysfunctional culture of misfits. I'd be worried about the sharp as a tack lawyer that's working for them, sand script is cutting edge for him.

    I was banned today, unbanned, then sent to Siberia for trying to talk sontaine and wrench into some unspecified heist in Tahoe, because I know a guy that knows a guy. that's a real smart group of decision makers in the dump. A group of case studies in sociology.

    a 500 hundred word essay on Bitcoins would get me back in the loop. sure, how about a essay on flipping pennies.

    It's tacky to be here discussing this shit, but it's gold. Micon's man crush on Riff RAff and reading his defense of the guy, couldn't be scripted.

    thanks for the entertainment for a rainy slow day Dick Down Crew. You tools are a good time, even for the walking dead with a severe inferiority complex infecting the group as a whole.

    I already know all the cliche responses so ship em' and the Tahoe job is still available...just tossing it up there.





Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. limitles can't start threads
    By Dan Druff in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 66
    Last Post: 07-28-2017, 11:14 PM
  2. Replies: 123
    Last Post: 02-05-2013, 04:45 PM
  3. *** Official thread of official threads ***
    By SrslySirius in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 56
    Last Post: 12-26-2012, 01:37 AM
  4. Should Druff Let Les Start Threads
    By LLL in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 10-26-2012, 09:41 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •