Page 51 of 54 FirstFirst ... 414748495051525354 LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,020 of 1080

Thread: colin kaepernick....this black and white cookie is shitting the bed

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    real talk...every peep is gonna kneel in the nfl this year.

so much so the blacks are gonna get pissed thinking they're pissing on their cause......damn cringy whitey's..can't u just stick to making ur stupid "responsibility" videos

still waiting for c thomas howells apology....it least it might get him a gig in something other then a straight to video release

Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by mulva View Post
    Los Angeles Chargers head coach Anthony Lynn https://twitter.com/RapSheet/status/1273289638011113472 that Kaepernick “definitely fits the style of quarterback for the system we’re going to be running," and has been put on the team’s workout list.

asked to reiterate he say's there's no plan to work him out but he's on the list.

The Chargers’ decision to consider Kaepernick (at least on paper) stands in stark contrast to how they treated former Carolina Panthers quarterback Cam Newton. Newton, the 2015 NFL MVP, was passed over by the Chargers, and Lynn’s explanation for that is pretty unsatisfying: “I feel really good about the quarterback room that I have.”

So let’s get this straight: Lynn’s QB room is apparently good enough to allow the team to pass over Newton, a former MVP who’s had two injury plagued seasons, but not so good that it couldn’t be improved by Kaepernick, who hasn’t played in an NFL game in three years. Is anyone else confused?

Maybe the next time Lynn speaks to the media, he can clarify why only one quarterback was worth a chance while the other wasn’t

lol.....translation = plz don't call us out. for anything

This is a very good analogy to the Colin K situation. Cam is generally speaking a highly marketable and decent enough guy. He isn’t being blacklisted or any other shit. He simply isn’t worth 20M a year anymore and everyone in the NFL knows it. What he needs to do is sign a one year deal in a situation where he might actualy get a chance to play. It was the same after the 49ers cut Colin except not only did he come with outrageous salary demands he cane with the racial baggage that advertisers didn’t want and the headaches a backup QB would put on a team it didn’t need. It was a perfect formula not to get signed.

If Newton would play for the Vet min he could just about choose any team the NFL he wanted. Denver suposedly offered Colin a deal but he passed due to $$.

If Colin ran a 4.3 and had great route running ability with decent hands he would be starting next to T Hill in KC by the end of the week. Fucking guy pushed his pregnant girl down a flight of stairs and he was there for the super bowl.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    druff,

plz increase my sig file character limit to more than 500.

i want to include a few more than the manzere

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyG_415 View Post
    What people seem to forget, I didn't start this thread. I've hijacked it. Just to make sure he eats shit, he can keep denying the fact that Kap is great, but as Kap would say; LOOK AT THE SCORE Mother Fucker

Anyway, I don't really want to get into who is the best,this thread was made due to the fact that Kaepernick Sucks, and I think we can all agree that was just an asinine statement. Kaepernick has it, no matter what the situation, you can come back w/Kaepernick

I like you pfa trolls, but when you guys talk about Kaepernick, your football IQ's drop like a chick after Weiss buys her a drink. Kap could die today, and his lifetime highlight reel would be better than 95 % of the players, in NFL history.

Last edited by mulva; 06-17-2020 at 10:41 PM.
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

druff,

What people seem to forget, I didn't start this thread. I've hijacked it. Just to make sure he eats shit, he can keep denying the fact that Kap is great, but as Kap would say; LOOK AT THE SCORE Mother Fucker

Anyway, I don't really want to get into who is the best,this thread was made due to the fact that Kaepernick Sucks, and I think we can all agree that was just an asinine statement.
    When is it okay to wear SQUALE?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by CrackPipes and Kakfights View Post
    druff,

When is it okay to wear SQUALE?
    i've owned several vintage models throughout the years. the newer 1521 model is a sharp looking watch in the 800-1000 range. it's just not collectible and it will never go up in value. quite a few peeps like their rolex clone 1545 around 500, but i'm not really a fan of it. i have really honed my watch tastes in the past 20 years.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by rum dick View Post
    :aura

re-reading this thread for lulz

Diamond
    Load Metric
    we need kaep in the league to fail miserably cuz hes garbage will be HOF

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by thesidedish View Post
    we need kaep in the league to fail miserably cuz hes garbage will be HOF
    i would watch.

Colin Kaepernick's day ends with 4 pass yards and 5 sacks. First QB in NFL history with 5 sacks and fewer than 5 yards in a game

^^^^^yes this happened and he was pulled in the 4th quarter

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Daly View Post
    Los Angeles Chargers head coach Anthony Lynn https://twitter.com/RapSheet/status/1273289638011113472 that Kaepernick “definitely fits the style of quarterback for the system we’re going to be running," and has been put on the team’s workout list.

asked to reiterate he say's there's no plan to work him out but he's on the list.

The Chargers’ decision to consider Kaepernick (at least on paper) stands in stark contrast to how they treated former Carolina Panthers quarterback Cam Newton. Newton, the 2015 NFL MVP, was passed over by the Chargers, and Lynn’s explanation for that is pretty unsatisfying: “I feel really good about the quarterback room that I have.”

So let’s get this straight: Lynn’s QB room is apparently good enough to allow the team to pass over Newton, a former MVP who’s had two injury plagued seasons, but not so good that it couldn’t be improved by Kaepernick, who hasn’t played in an NFL game in three years. Is anyone else confused?

Maybe the next time Lynn speaks to the media, he can clarify why only one quarterback was worth a chance while the other wasn’t

lol.....translation = plz don't call us out. for anything

This is a very good analogy to the Colin K situation. Cam is generally speaking a highly marketable and decent enough guy. He isn’t being blacklisted or any other shit. He simply isn’t worth 20M a year anymore and everyone in the NFL knows it. What he needs to do is sign a one year deal in a situation where he might actualy get a chance to play. It was the same after the 49ers cut Colin except not only did he come with outrageous salary demands he cane with the racial baggage that advertisers didn’t want and the headaches a backup QB would put on a team it didn’t need. It was a perfect formula not to get signed.

If Newton would play for the Vet min he could just about choose any team the NFL he wanted. Denver suposedly offered Colin a deal but he passed due to $$.

If Colin ran a 4.3 and had great route running ability with decent hands he would be starting next to T Hill in KC by the end of the week. Fucking guy pushed his pregnant girl down a flight of stairs and he was there for the super bowl.

just my opinion, but i think Cam could start for at least half of the current teams. There are a lot of average qbs right now.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tellafriend View Post

just my opinion, but i think Cam could start for at least half of the current teams. There are a lot of average qbs right now.
    No way.

Lets assume Cam is 100% healthy right now and ready to go. First he carries possibly the biggest injury risk of any current QB. Secondly, while you could make an argument that 100% Cam RIGHT NOW could be better than, say, Kyler in AZ.....the upside for Kyler means no way Cam starts there. So what teams are there?

Obvious Yes, he could start right now:
    New England
    San Diego (Herbert there, but team is built to win now)
    Jacksonville

Thats about it. The maybe list/coinflip/depending on how you feel about their young qb or average vet:
    Giants
    Washington
    Tennessee
    Carolina (ironically)
    Chicago
    Denver

Thats my list. 9 out of 32 that would make some sense. Obviously just my opinion, but in the next set of borderline maybes, I would easily prefer to keep Cousins, Rivers, Stafford, Carr etc over Cam.

Comments

Sanlmar: Props

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by gut View Post

No way.

Lets assume Cam is 100% healthy right now and ready to go. First he carries possibly the biggest injury risk of any current QB. Secondly, while you could make an argument that 100% Cam RIGHT NOW could be better than, say, Kyler in AZ.....the upside for Kyler means no way Cam starts there. So what teams are there?

New England
    Jacksonville

Thats about it. The maybe list/coinflip/depending on how you feel about their young qb or average vet:
    Giants
    Washington
    Tennessee
    Carolina (ironically)
    Chicago
    Denver

Thats my list. 9 out of 32 that would make some sense. Obviously just my opinion, but in the next set of borderline maybes, I would easily prefer to keep Cousins, Rivers, Stafford, Carr etc over Cam.
    Appreciate your thoughtful analysis. But Definitely wouldn’t keep cousins, rivers or Carr over him. Just my opinion.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

No way.

New England
    Jacksonville

Giants
    Washington
    Tennessee
    Carolina (ironically)
    Chicago
    Denver

come on...everybody knows the reason cam can't find a job is because he's black!!!! just anutta brother being held down by the white man.

i mean, c'mon wake up. how much protesting needs to be done to stop systemic racism.... woke up, for gods sake.

Load Metric
    i mean, c'mon wake up. how much protesting needs to be done to stop systemic racism.... woke up, for gods sake.
    Name:  9921da1d7b019f10e689747b34e356f3.png
Views: 665
Size:  26.0 KB

Load Metric
    Well Newton just signed a close to bare minimum deal to go to the patriots.

If he could start for half the teams in the leauge still they have a hell of a way of (not) showing it

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by duped_samaritan View Post
    Name:  9921da1d7b019f10e689747b34e356f3.png
Views: 665
Size:  26.0 KB
    So things are steadily getting better? Or am I reading this wrong?

Load Metric

If he could start for half the teams in the leauge still they have a hell of a way of (not) showing it
    Those wily bastards. Watch Cam be absolute god this year.

If there is a this year. <sniff>

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric

Assuming a full season is played, O/U on games Cam starts for the Pats?

I'd put it at like 9.5, and that might be high. There's a better than non-zero chance he doesn't make the team, if the shoulder and/or foot are not back to normal.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    This was before today's news, but Lombardi I think had a good take on this in a pod a few weeks ago. I am paraphrasing, but basically he said the problem with Cam Newton is that no team is bringing him in to be in a QB competition or to be a backup. His highs have been too high and he just has too much presence. If you are bringing him in, it is to be your starter. This is opposed to Andy Dalton who can (and was) easily signed to be a backup.

And there aren't a lot of teams that are willing to commit to Cam with uncertain health being their starting QB. Following this logic (assuming the season happens) I predict Cam is either the starting Patriots QB or cut by week 1.

I will get Lomardi's take on the signing later this afternoon when walking the dogs and let you know if he says anything interesting.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Assuming a full season is played, O/U on games Cam starts for the Pats?

I'd put it at like 9.5, and that might be high. There's a better than non-zero chance he doesn't make the team, if the shoulder and/or foot are not back to normal.
    i don't think it's a given. i view cam as a fallback option. i can't speak for bellicheck but you have have to believe they want stidham to win the job and they want him to succeed.

in other news nike posts $790mil Q4 loss...lol
    Last edited by mulva; 06-30-2020 at 02:56 PM.

Load Metric
    if only the new netfix show about Kaepernick, was "Colin the Black and White Cookie,", Mulva could've had a lawsuit on his hands.

Netflix to produce 6-part series on Colin Kaepernick
    https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...lin-kaepernick
    The series, "Colin in Black and White," will explore the quarterback's high school years, attempting to show the experiences and insights that led to his activism.

I love it, now you have to explain if you DON'T kneel, (just like I said, all sports, all levels, even your kid's little league games.)
    Trump is so behind the times, he is out there fighting for the confederacy, when even MS knows its time for a change.

After backlash for not kneeling with NWSL teammates, Rachel Hill explains why she didn't join racial inequality protest
    https://www.yahoo.com/sports/rachel-...035024162.html
    San Francisco crowned the ‘world’s best’ city to live: survey
    https://www.kron4.com/news/bay-area/...o-live-survey/

Thread Information