Page 50 of 54 FirstFirst ... 40464748495051525354 LastLast
Results 981 to 1,000 of 1080

Thread: colin kaepernick....this black and white cookie is shitting the bed

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by verminaard View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post
    I’m

It’s weird that I see Fangio and Kap trending and thought if Fangio loses his job, it would be for the exact same reason as why Kap couldn’t get another. Two sides of the same coin. You can’t be polarizing and average. Its simply not worth the headache when it’s a business.

No blackball required. You black ball yourself.

You can easily replace average without the headache. Being right or wrong is irrelevant when you piss off 50% of your customers or most of your employees in a league that requires talent over everything else.

You’re Vic fucking Fangio. You work at the assistant level for all those years, finally get a HC gig at 60, go 7-9 in one season, and somehow get involved in a race discussion as the country burns? How the fuck did you end up commenting on that shit? Throw your winning lottery ticket that you waited 30 years for on one of the burning buildings.

Hopefully he keeps his job, but it somehow escaped you that many guys in the league describe it as modern day slavery? It doesn’t matter if you’re right and they’re coddled compared to us who live in the real world. If you’re Belichik, you’re fine. If you’re Vic Fangio, you better hope your guys really love you.

Every time I’ve seen Kap rumored to go somewhere I struggle to see why any team would want the headache for a guy who was limited and you had to game plan around at his peak to maximize what he did well, and a backup now.

I’m consistently surprised when these people step on their own dicks with polarizing political statements or even a benign one.

You should be forced to take a Dixie Chicks course when you attain any prominence in life. Watch the story of three chicks who started half a billion dollars on fire, and even later when 90% of the world agrees with you and think the war in Iraq was retarded, you’ll still be irrelevant and won’t get the $ back.

I’ve never felt that strongly about a political or societal issue to fuck up my life over it. I couldn’t imagine bringing my feelings to work if I had a dream gig at the top of the sports world.

The flow chart basically is, are you in the conversation for the greatest of all time? If yes, knock yourself out. If no, shut up.

Right or wrong has no relevance.

If you want to be BLM or MAGA guy at work, you better be LeBron or Brady.
    Do you think Brees has the cache to survive the inevitable shitstorm coming at him?

Also, I didn't even remember the Broncos went 7-9. If you had asked me I would have guessed 4-12. Considering how little productivity they had at QB and WR last year, that is actually fairly impressive all things considered. Of course I am guessing it helped they got to play the Chargers and Raiders 2x.
    I don’t know about Brees. We are kind of at ground zero atm of race relations. It feels impossible to fathom him in a locker room atm, but I’m sure he’s really glad he stayed in New Orleans.

I couldn’t imagine him going into a new locker room. In New Orleans, assuming the management is behind him, I’d guess you better fall in line if you want to make your $.

The better question is if they would sign him again if they had a do over? I looked at his contract and it seems the base is only $2 million and the rest is some prorated signing bonus, which I believe means they really couldn’t afford to do anything but keep him as that’s basically guaranteed I think. I’m bad with NFL contracts. That’s the way I read it.

I see Malcolm Jenkins posted a video that told him to stfu and basically saying he no longer considers him a friend and now he took it down. I can’t imagine it’s good for team chemistry.

It’s amazing how badly I miss sports, but I agree with your comment that it will be incredibly annoying with all the constant bullshit.

Either way, he’s smart to wait until this point where he really should be retired anyway. He’s made $244 million in his career, so if you want to make a statement that might force you out, that’s the time to do it. Honestly you’re probably a damn idiot to be playing into your 40s when you’ve made a quarter billion dollars.

I couldn’t remember if he was 41 or 42 already so I went to look at his wiki.

This showed up on my search bar. It’s already edited back to normal.

“Drew Christopher Brees is a white supremacist and American football quarterback, for the New Orleans Saints of the National Football League (NFL). He had a successful college ...”

That doesn’t bode well for him at all, but who knows when tempers die down. Lockdown straight into race riots has made this the most annoying time I can ever recall in American culture. You go from feeling horrible for a guy who got killed to wanting to never have to hear his name again, and I think I’ve had my tv on for about 15 minutes in the last 5 days. Everyone annoys me on every channel because it’s completely overboard regardless of what political party or channel you happen to be watching.

It would be nice to think sports would be a reprieve, but the thing I was most looking forward to in the short run-the completion of NBA- will be the absolute worst of all the leagues. They might add 15 minutes to halftimes just for all the pandering and rename the championship trophy for the dude.

All I want to do outside getting some work done is play more golf and go to the gym while listening to podcasts about five days a week and leave my tv off. I might have to take up fishing or something where I don’t have to listen to people talking if I need to kill more time. It’s beyond insufferable.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Al Sharpton to NFL at George Floyd's funeral: 'Don't apologize, give Colin Kaepernick a job back'

https://sports.yahoo.com/al-sharpton...204835228.html

oh, dear god. please make it so.

nothing more i would love to see is watching him go winless and get destroyed on the field. of course this is never going to happen because he's sucks, and every team in the NFL knows this, including kap himself.

that is unless the NFL could profit off of it, which i'm sure the NFL is trying to formulate how to as we speak.

can't wait for the BLM all black jerseys they're going to wear
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by mulva View Post
    Al Sharpton to NFL at George Floyd's funeral: 'Don't apologize, give Colin Kaepernick a job back'

nothing more i would love to see is watching him go winless and get destroyed on the field. of course this is never going to happen because he's sucks, and every team in the NFL knows this, including kap himself.

that is unless the NFL could profit off of it, which i'm sure the NFL is trying to formulate how to as we speak.

You know he's sweating now that someone will legit offer him a spot. He'll find a way to sabotage it, like he did the workout and every other thing. He's still got the best gig in the world now, an athlete sponsorship without having to be an athlete.

Load Metric

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by big dick View Post

Name:  dneg.jpg
Views: 344
Size:  277.4 KB

Comments

splitthis:
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Load Metric

Placeholder for Jimmy.

Load Metric
    I don't think anyone on this forum is qualified to evaluate whether Kaepernick is worth signing from a purely football perspective. I'm know I'm not. Any NFL personnel here, other than bottomset who knows a lot of NFL scouts so he correctly predicted Johnny Manziel going #1?

Returning after a few years off doesn't seem like it would work well, but we will never know what would have happened if he'd remained in the league (good or bad).

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
    I don't think anyone on this forum is qualified to evaluate whether Kaepernick is worth signing from a purely football perspective. I'm know I'm not. Any NFL personnel here, other than bottomset who knows a lot of NFL scouts so he correctly predicted Johnny Manziel going #1?

Returning after a few years off doesn't seem like it would work well, but we will never know what would have happened if he'd remained in the league (good or bad).
    He had a tryout last year and the scouts that evaulated him there didn't think he was worth signing. He also seemed to have gotten bigger (some muscle some fat) coupled with being older really hurts the best part of his game, running. If he had to simply rely on his arm to play in the NFL his chances would be 0.0%.

Load Metric

I am.

He’s not.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Daly View Post

I am.

He’s not.
    Colin Kaepernick SUCKS at football and doesn't even want a job

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    lol @ walter for that post.

sorry,....the g floyd killing doesn't make kap a hero or a goot football player.

shit,...i told everyone here he sucked at football before anyone.

Load Metric

sorry,....the g floyd killing doesn't make kap a hero or a goot football player.

These things have nothing to do with each other. When did I mention George Floyd in relation to Kaepernick?

I said I don't know whether he's good enough to play and neither do you.

Daly's opinion means something in this area. What are your qualifications mulva?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

These things have nothing to do with each other. When did I mention George Floyd in relation to Kaepernick?

Daly's opinion means something in this area. What are your qualifications mulva?
    here are my qualifications...

Name:  29trumpsharpton-superJumbo.jpg
Views: 284
Size:  120.3 KB

Comments

splitthis: Lolz

Load Metric

here are my qualifications...

Name:  29trumpsharpton-superJumbo.jpg
Views: 284
Size:  120.3 KB
    So Daly's a sharp and you're a Sharpton. And I'm a Sharpie.

Name:  s0477199_22797e0b-d330-4fce-8a6d-4ba4f02743e5.jpg
Views: 289
Size:  32.6 KB

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Pete Carroll expresses regret for not signing Kaepernick

https://sports.yahoo.com/pete-carrol...3988--nfl.html

does he regret not signing earl thomas?....thomas told carroll he was #1 (see below) after he broke his leg in the middle of a contract dispute after he came back

lol @ these wavering whitey's

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    every non sports person writing an article to sign kap. even more funny some are saying he deserves back pay......LOLOLOL

shit..why not make him commissioner.

too bad the people that are nauseated at all of this are mostly the people that buy tickets and watch the game...that and every NFL owner.

how are they gonna spin this to be profitable and not lose viewership and attendance is beyond me.

Load Metric
    I'm starting to think mulva is racist.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by duped_samaritan View Post
    according to don lemon if you were born in they usa how could you not be a racist.

the msm media and cnn is the real enemy. when constant news coverage is about race and trump hate you know priorities aren't where they should be

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by duped_samaritan View Post
    according to don lemon if you were born in they usa how could you not be a racist.

the msm media and cnn is the real enemy. when constant news coverage is about race and trump hate you know priorities aren't where they should be
    roger that.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Los Angeles Chargers head coach Anthony Lynn https://twitter.com/RapSheet/status/1273289638011113472 that Kaepernick “definitely fits the style of quarterback for the system we’re going to be running," and has been put on the team’s workout list.

asked to reiterate he say's there's no plan to work him out but he's on the list.

The Chargers’ decision to consider Kaepernick (at least on paper) stands in stark contrast to how they treated former Carolina Panthers quarterback Cam Newton. Newton, the 2015 NFL MVP, was passed over by the Chargers, and Lynn’s explanation for that is pretty unsatisfying: “I feel really good about the quarterback room that I have.”

So let’s get this straight: Lynn’s QB room is apparently good enough to allow the team to pass over Newton, a former MVP who’s had two injury plagued seasons, but not so good that it couldn’t be improved by Kaepernick, who hasn’t played in an NFL game in three years. Is anyone else confused?

Maybe the next time Lynn speaks to the media, he can clarify why only one quarterback was worth a chance while the other wasn’t

lol.....translation = plz don't call us out. for anything

Thread Information