Page 5 of 54 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: colin kaepernick....this black and white cookie is shitting the bed

Load Metric
    Good job mulva,
    I'm sure if you put in an application some NFL team will hire you before the next draft,
    your insight to the QB position is like no other.

Name:  kap final #'s.JPG
Views: 750
Size:  174.2 KB

Load Metric
    Bump,

Come on Mulva, its time, you know it, time to admit you were wrong.

Not sure any other QB in the NFL, could have gotten that 3rd and 11, that got them into FG range, and let them milk the clock, essentially the game winning play.

There were some errant passes, but that was some cold shit, and he came up huge when it counted.

Like I said before, he is good enough for SF, and we are rough on QB's.

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyG_415 View Post
    Bump,

Not sure any other QB in the NFL, could have gotten that 3rd and 11, that got them into FG range, and let them milk the clock, essentially the game winning play.

There were some errant passes, but that was some cold shit, and he came up huge when it counted.

Brees, Manning(both),Brady,Rodgers,Luck(this season),Wilson(this season).

However, I feel the 49ers are going to win it this year. Their defense rapes teams. Rodgers was the best QB they are going to face in the NFC.

You can put Bowman and Smith is -15 degrees or in the middle of Ethiopia they are going to come out of there with the win.

Comments

rum dick: breesus rep

Feelin' Stronger Every Day tony bagadonuts's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Phenomenal peformances from Kaepernick and Rodgers today.

Comments

rum dick: russell wilson sold his soul to the devil

Puts His Dick in the Mashed Potatoes
    Load Metric
    Bump,

What OSA said plus as much as this pains me to say....vick.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by OSA View Post
    Bump,

However, I feel the 49ers are going to win it this year. Their defense rapes teams. Rodgers was the best QB they are going to face in the NFC.

You can put Bowman and Smith is -15 degrees or in the middle of Ethiopia they are going to come out of there with the win.
    You need to watch that play again. I'm not saying these other guys couldn't have got the 1st down, I'm saying no one else is making this play.
    (OK, Maybe Vick, but who the F would take him over Kaepernick???? Yeah so any running QB, but he MIGHT be the best Running QB of all time.)

Brees, Manning,Brady,Rodgers,Luck, are not cutting that corner,

Maybe Wilson.

http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/201401...yze=playbyplay

Edit:that CB blitzing really F' ed up. He was there to contain.
    Last edited by JimmyG_415; 01-06-2014 at 09:54 AM.

Load Metric
    If Saints pull upset and beat Seattle next week and 49ers win doesnt that mean Saints would go to Candlestick since they are lower seeded wild card than 49ers?

I am almost positive this is how it would work but they kept saying "last game at candlestick" on 49ers last home game which put doubt in my mind.
    :freelewfather

Load Metric
    Anyway, I don't really want to get into who is the best,

this thread was made due to the fact that Kaepernick Sucks, and I think we can all agree that was just an asinine statement.

Comments

nunbeater: respeck

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by cmoney View Post
    If Saints pull upset and beat Seattle next week and 49ers win doesnt that mean Saints would go to Candlestick since they are lower seeded wild card than 49ers?

I am almost positive this is how it would work but they kept saying "last game at candlestick" on 49ers last home game which put doubt in my mind.
    You are correct. It didn't seem too likely at the time.
    Plus no one wants to jinx it.

NO-SF moneyline par would pay like 6 to 1.

Diamond
    Load Metric

You need to watch that play again. I'm not saying these other guys couldn't have got the 1st down, I'm saying no one else is making this play.
    (OK, Maybe Vick, but who the F would take him over Kaepernick???? Yeah so any running QB, but he MIGHT be the best Running QB of all time.)

Maybe Wilson.

Gotta be a lil more specific next time..lol.

Percentage wise no one is going to try to make that play because it rarely succeeds and big time QBs know that. If Bush didn't rush Colin he would have contained him to the inside and forced him to throw.

Imo, other defenses like Sea and NO are disciplined enough to know how to deal with him.

Load Metric

Maybe Wilson.

Gotta be a lil more specific next time..lol.

Percentage wise no one is going to try to make that play because it rarely succeeds and big time QBs know that. If Bush didn't rush Colin he would have contained him to the inside and forced him to throw.

Imo, other defenses like Sea and NO are disciplined enough to know how to deal with him.
    They didn't call a QB run, the "oppurtunity" (if you can call it that) just presented itself.
    You never know what will happen w/a pass, esp w/that weather, an errant pass, dropped ball , INT.
    So if you can run for it, do it. "Not too many" QB's could.

Cam Newton maybe, too.
    Last edited by JimmyG_415; 01-06-2014 at 11:52 AM.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    49ers a good team but I doubt they make it to the Super Bowl. Kaepernick is a project for the future.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by son of lockman View Post
    49ers a good team but I doubt they make it to the Super Bowl. Kaepernick is a project for the future.

WAT???? seriously, you are like a year and half late w/.that comment.
    # 1 He already has SB under his belt, so if he is aproject, it is going pretty good.
    # 2 You are 100 % wrong, he is a franchise QB NOW.

Probably the best deal in football. (not sure wilson's $$$ situation, probably similar to this one.)

He is the most exciting thing to happen to SF sports, since Barry Bonds at bats.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-sh...9050--nfl.html
    Name:  kap elite.JPG
Views: 464
Size:  151.3 KB

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Harbaugh will no doubt reign in Kaepernick's wheels and cost them another SB.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    lol..admit i was wrong..nonsense...the situation is still open ended. you see what you want to see

when you're as talented overall as SF is inefficiencies and problems can go unnoticed if you win

you want to pat kap on the back in his performance against GB and a few other scrub teams towards the end of the season be my guest.......plz find me a QB who didn't torch GB and their defense this year..and his performance wasn't mind blowing. regardless.

here's the skinny.

fact- kap has regressed big time in his first full season after a monster subset of games last year.....

fact- SF has taken away many pass plays from him. he couldn't handle it and fucked things up even more for this team and himself.

fact- as long as SF can run the ball and play strong defense all kap has to do is be serviceable and NOT fuck up...he doesn't have to be a stud because SF can be carried by other means....and .last time i looked mark sanchez almost went to the SB doing this....even alex smith and every other starting QB fits this mold as well. well,..in the sense "if" they don;t fuck things up

fact- SF played one of the easiest schedule in the NFL this year....and a few decent games from kap doesn't do much to change that.

he's a far cry from the QB he was last year....and there will be time when he's asked to bring back SF w/ his arm....and from what he's shown this year,he'll surely fail..but once again you don't see that because SF is ball control and is rarely trailing

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by mulva View Post
    lol..admit i was wrong..nonsense...the situation is still open ended. you see what you want to see

when you're as talented overall as SF is inefficiencies and problems can go unnoticed if you win

you want to pat kap on the back in his performance against GB and a few other scrub teams towards the end of the season be my guest.......plz find me a QB who didn't torch GB and their defense this year..and his performance wasn't mind blowing. regardless.

here's the skinny.

fact- kap has regressed big time in his first full season after a monster subset of games last year.....

fact- SF has taken away many pass plays from him. he couldn't handle it and fucked things up even more for this team and himself.

fact- as long as SF can run the ball and play strong defense all kap has to do is be serviceable and NOT fuck up...he doesn't have to be a stud because SF can be carried by other means....and .last time i looked mark sanchez almost went to the SB doing this....even alex smith and every other starting QB fits this mold as well. well,..in the sense "if" they don;t fuck things up

fact- SF played one of the easiest schedule in the NFL this year....and a few decent games from kap doesn't do much to change that.

he's a far cry from the QB he was last year....and there will be time when he's asked to bring back SF w/ his arm....and from what he's shown this year,he'll surely fail..but once again you don't see that because SF is ball control and is rarely trailing

I love it, he is good enough for SF (& we didn't accept Steve Young until he won a SB, it wasn't until he retired that he got his due.)
    but he isn't good enough for Mulva.

I said it before and this post seals it, nothing you ever write will get an credence from me.

He is exactly as good as he was last year, if not better, just add Crabtree.
    If he died today, he would be one of the best Running QB in history, maybe the best, I can't remember any winning a SB)

You are just top notch clown, it is that simple.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    He is exactly as good as he was last year, if not better
    lol..it seals it for you...this seals it for me that you're a blind homer..and comparing him to steve young is further lulz...don't think steve young, think tim tebow.

i wouldn't rule him out trying out for pitcher for the SF giants in the not so distance future.

Load Metric
    You know what you are right, you are right about everything.

We should just feel blessed we have someone w/such a wealth of knowledge on this site.
    The guy knows a little something about everything.

Clown

Name:  mulva.PNG
Views: 394
Size:  66.1 KB

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

if you look at the person in the beginning, who sammy questions about smoking a cigar while he's singing, you'll notice it's no other than a younger less famous bill cosby.

Comments

tony bagadonuts: hello me, it's the real me rep

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by mulva View Post
    2 awful performances in a row. his performance vs seattle was one of the worst in recent history of any starting QB..and he followed it up w/ another shitty go vs a team they should've pounded.

i never thought he would be any good when they drafted this guy because he throws the ball like a baseball player..i was like "lol"..

i couldn't say much because he basically dominated when he was inserted as a starter last year, and almost won the SB w/ him.

i wonder how much the league has caught up w/ this guy..and how much it has to do w/ players around him....he will be the laughing stock if STL beats them and has another crap game...and, from the look of things, that might happen.
    Just admit, w/no conditions, this was just a stupid thread to start.
    https://twitter.com/SportsCenter/status/422480389697851393
    Name:  KAP.PNG
Views: 428
Size:  89.8 KB

Comments

tony bagadonuts: See ya on Sunday kid.

Thread Information