Page 4 of 54 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: colin kaepernick....this black and white cookie is shitting the bed

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    "tony bagadonuts: LOL, you're an instigator. A real Woody Woodpecker."

that's because it's easier to handle jimmy w/ lulz...he's not worth anymore of my time because of him putting words in my mouth and his fanboyism.

it's like he prays colin and SF plays well so he can come into this thread and say "ha..you're wrong" and call me out.......i find this to be very funny...

what sf fans should really be looking at is their opponents in this win streak..and how bad they might be..and how much further they actually improved. last time i looked..the nyj use to run the same kind of offense sf is running...play strong defense ,..run the ball and don't make mistakes...this mo..almost brought the jets to the SB as a team that wasn't that talented.....

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tony bagadonuts View Post
    I've never seen any quarterback, and few players at all with the explosiveness running the ball that Kap has.
    Guess you weren't watching Vick before the whole dog killing debacle went down.

Vick ran a 4.25 40 yard dash back then. Kap is 4.53.
    Last edited by vegas1369; 10-21-2013 at 08:00 PM.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by vegas1369 View Post
    I've never seen any quarterback, and few players at all with the explosiveness running the ball that Kap has.
    Guess you weren't watching Vick before the whole dog killing debacle went down.

Vick ran a 4.25 40 yard dash back then. Kap is 4.53.
    vick was amazing coming out of college, he was one of those players you would want to watch, much like stopping to watch cecil fielder or m mcgwire hit..then came the dogs, and then the attitude..now he can suck it, imo...

these running qb's have such a short lifespan in the NFL..they almost never work out long term...as for colin k....well,.the dude can motor,..and at his size, that's crazy spectacular,..but once he stops, or gets hurt, than what?...they're already scaling back his passes to a safe/joke minimum.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    just look at how awful this schedule is, and has become.

the nfl is a joke to begin w/ but playing crap teams sure as hell isn't going to help SF come playoff time, and they look like they'll be doing it from the road w/o a home game this year.

as long as they control the line of scrimmage and are able to run the ball it will disguise any problems they have throwing the ball. ..imagine playing carolina @ home and having this team be the best team they faced in their last 5 games....you almost have to throw out their L5 as it means nothing.

1 Sun, Sep 8 Kaepernick 412 Gore 44 Boldin 208
    2 Sun, Sep 15 Kaepernick 127 Kaepernick 87 Williams 39
    3 Sun, Sep 22 Kaepernick 150 Gore 82 Boldin 67
    4 Thu, Sep 26 Kaepernick 167 Gore 153 Boldin 90
    5 Sun, Oct 6 Kaepernick 113 Gore 81 Davis 88
    6 Sun, Oct 13 Kaepernick 252 Gore 101 Davis 180
    7 Sun, Oct 20 Kaepernick 199 Gore 70 Boldin 74
    8 Sun, Oct 27 Kaepernick 164 Hunter 84 Boldin
    Miller 56
    WK DATE OPPONENT TIME (ET) TICKETS
    9 BYE WEEK
    10 Sun, Nov 10 4:05 PM FOX 1,711 available from $100
    11 Sun, Nov 17 4:25 PM FOX 1,752 available from $71
    12 Mon, Nov 25 8:30 PM 6,952 available from $36
    13 Sun, Dec 1 4:05 PM FOX 3,915 available from $104
    14 Sun, Dec 8 4:25 PM FOX 2,121 available from $113
    15 Sun, Dec 15 1:00 PM FOX 4,390 available from $30
    16 Mon, Dec 23 8:30 PM 9,384 available from $124
    17 Sun, Dec 29 4:25 PM FOX 7,336 available from $5

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    i expect SF to taste defeat this game as well. don't know if it will be ugly, or really ugly for kaep. even w/ nor defense being overvalued he should have a hard time.

Feelin' Stronger Every Day tony bagadonuts's Avatar
    Load Metric
    SF is on the cusp, and if they lose this week they may miss the playoffs all together.

Kaep hasn't progressed this season like most expected. Right now he's a one pump chump, and he'd better figure out how to get to at least his 2nd read with some regularity. Missing Crabtree has hurt him big time, allowing defenses to take away his first read, maintain containment, and make him ordinary at best.

The SF D is going to have to come up big time to beat the Saints.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Sf had fazoolz on offense, would've been much worse if nor didn't turn it over,..and new orleans isn't even that good imo.

...good thing for kaep and SF is they get washington up next. if they don't get well there it should be a lost season, if it's not already.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    SF needed that game. but being truthful,..kap didn't look comfortable and it looked like he even want to throw the ball. w/ the exception of a couple of long passes it was an average game. what makes it average is that every QB washington played schooled them. every QB except for matt flynn.

although you won't see it in the numbers, stats and points allowed, SF defense was bending quite a bit as well..wash was running all over them early, and had they gotten better QB play from rg3 the game would've been closer.

this SF team reminds me of a better version of the NYJ

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    colin shouldn't have any excuses this week at home vs seattle. he might not even need to be at his best once again as seattle still has some injuries, so once again he might get another mulligan.

have to say he still looks tentative and doesn't want to through it....he should've been better @ washington...and every time SF has played a good team they've lost. but this game is at home and seattle is w/o its two starting DB. i believe...

just ground and pound and play good defense.....kap could shit it/disguise problems a couple more years if SF has that going for them...

this team is likely to play philly or det on the road in the week 1 playoffs....both of these team have horribly shit defenses.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by mulva View Post
    colin shouldn't have any excuses this week at home vs seattle. he might not even need to be at his best once again as seattle still has some injuries, so once again he might get another mulligan.

have to say he still looks tentative and doesn't want to through it....he should've been better @ washington...and every time SF has played a good team they've lost. but this game is at home and seattle is w/o its two starting DB. i believe...

just ground and pound and play good defense.....kap could shit it/disguise problems a couple more years if SF has that going for them...

this team is likely to play philly or det on the road in the week 1 playoffs....both of these team have horribly shit defenses.
    Weird time to bump this thread,
    You do know he just had the best 2 games of his career right?
    you must have a real low IQ.

Just give it up.
    He had a shitty 1/2 year, but he had 1 WR and his pro bowl TE was hurt.
    Now they are back, and so is he.

He led his team to the SB, (not game managed, led) so only a troll can say he sucks.
    You do that, you go on a mantle forever where I come from, (which is San Francisco, 5 time Super Bowl Champs.)

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyG_415 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mulva View Post

Weird time to bump this thread,
    You do know he just had the best 2 games of his career right?
    you must have a real low IQ.

Just give it up.
    He had a shitty 1/2 year, but he had 1 WR and his pro bowl TE was hurt.
    Now they are back, and so is he.

He led his team to the SB, (not game managed, led) so only a troll can say he sucks.
    You do that, you go on a mantle forever where I come from, (which is San Francisco, 5 time Super Bowl Champs.)
    lol..i bump up the this and the geno thread every game or every other game, or whenever the fuck i want to..i get your your love affair w/ kap and the 49'ers as a fanboy. but if you had more football acumen and opened up your eyes more you can see what's really going on. what's really going on is that kap hasn't cleared the woods to being what he did last year, and be that amazing QB once again.

Load Metric
    Bump motherfucker

Yeah this guy sucks.
    Crabtree was the only 3rd person to catch a TD for the 49ers his season.
    Kaeperick kicks ass, just add decent teammates.

http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/201312...ghts&tab=recap

Fucking classic, if USC is Tailback U, then this is QB city, and we all are happy with him,
    Why don't you give up the football talk and post about something you know, oh I forgot you know a little something about everything

Load Metric
    Good bump Jimmy, Kap's played very will over the last 4 games. He still can't get to his 2nd read, but he does make up for that with his freakish athleticism and great arm strength.

He's playing well and the Niners in general are playing very well. SF can go on the road to any of the potential 3 seeds and get a win.

Seattle/San Fran in Seattle in January, book it.

Load Metric
    Good bump Jimmy, Kap's played very will over the last 4 games. He still can't get to his 2nd read, but he does make up for that with his freakish athleticism and great arm strength.

He's playing well and the Niners in general are playing very well. SF can go on the road to any of the potential 3 seeds and get a win.

I'll admit that is his weakness, but it only really applies when the 49ers were trying to run a structured offensive scheme.
    Kap is better in a sandbox type offense, Johnny Monziel style, where there aren't main targets.
    There were some just wide open 3rd downs plays, where he was on the move, no one else could make.
    (maybe wilson)

Wilson seems way more complete at this point of his career,
    He seems, for lack of better word, more organized than Kap.
    Like him, Carroll, and his coaches are all on the same page, where it just doesn't seem the same over here, yet.

I'd love to see the 49ers get back to Seattle, they would have to play perfect, but you gotta believe.
    With Gore running good, our D and the WR's, if they get a lead I think it would be tough to beat them.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Yes yes, it's been a disappointing season for Kaepernick. Would be very surprised if they make the Super Bowl.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by son of lockman View Post
    Yes yes, it's been a disappointing season for Kaepernick. Would be very surprised if they make the Super Bowl.
    Weird time for this quote, as well.

OBV, going through seattle is going to be hard for all teams, but he has just had 4 great games in a row.

SB odds at 5dimes went from 12 to 1 to 10 to 1, making them the 3rd highest ranked team.

Load Metric

I'll admit that is his weakness, but it only really applies when the 49ers were trying to run a structured offensive scheme.
    Kap is better in a sandbox type offense, Johnny Monziel style, where there aren't main targets.
    There were some just wide open 3rd downs plays, where he was on the move, no one else could make.
    (maybe wilson)

Like him, Carroll, and his coaches are all on the same page, where it just doesn't seem the same over here, yet.

I'd love to see the 49ers get back to Seattle, they would have to play perfect, but you gotta believe.
    With Gore running good, our D and the WR's, if they get a lead I think it would be tough to beat them.
    Kap has a big problem when he plays in Seattle, as many QBs do, in that he simply cannot change the play at the line of scrimmage. This is the biggest impact of the 12th man, and Kap has done a sub par job of dealing with it so far in his young career. Because he can't get to his second read and he can't change the play, he's stuck with the play that was called in the huddle. This is why he's looked rattled and helpless in the two trips up here and why, despite their improved play of late, I really don't sweat the niners in a game up here.

That said I do think the niners are probably the toughest possible opponent for the hawks in Seattle because they have an outstanding defense, an athletic qb with a huge arm, and playmakers at the skill positions. Kap can get down the field for explosive plays, which you have to have in order to beat Seattle. Gore had the explosive play with the big run two weeks ago, but it was Kap's 3rd down run that capped the game as it left us with too little time to make anything happen.

Carolina presents an intriguing matchup as they are very similar to the niners but with an even more athletic qb who has improved leaps and bounds since early this year. I don't know about his ability to read defenses yet, but at least in the highlights I've seen Cam has demonstrated a much stronger grasp of the little things he will need to do to be successful (throw it away when it's not there, avoid getting hit, etc).

The hawks are going to get Arizona off the niners ass this week, and it won't be pretty. Arizona is much improved and plays good defense, but a gimpy Carson Palmer with no chance to change the play is a recipe for disaster. If Fitz can't go then it's going to be a blowout.

Load Metric

(maybe wilson)

Kap has a big problem when he plays in Seattle, as many QBs do, in that he simply cannot change the play at the line of scrimmage. This is the biggest impact of the 12th man, and Kap has done a sub par job of dealing with it so far in his young career. Because he can't get to his second read and he can't change the play, he's stuck with the play that was called in the huddle. This is why he's looked rattled and helpless in the two trips up here and why, despite their improved play of late, I really don't sweat the niners in a game up here.

That said I do think the niners are probably the toughest possible opponent for the hawks in Seattle because they have an outstanding defense, an athletic qb with a huge arm, and playmakers at the skill positions. Kap can get down the field for explosive plays, which you have to have in order to beat Seattle. Gore had the explosive play with the big run two weeks ago, but it was Kap's 3rd down run that capped the game as it left us with too little time to make anything happen.

Carolina presents an intriguing matchup as they are very similar to the niners but with an even more athletic qb who has improved leaps and bounds since early this year. I don't know about his ability to read defenses yet, but at least in the highlights I've seen Cam has demonstrated a much stronger grasp of the little things he will need to do to be successful (throw it away when it's not there, avoid getting hit, etc).

The hawks are going to get Arizona off the niners ass this week, and it won't be pretty. Arizona is much improved and plays good defense, but a gimpy Carson Palmer with no chance to change the play is a recipe for disaster. If Fitz can't go then it's going to be a blowout.
    This is why they play the games, (except in college, they vote instead.)

I can't wait to see where the 49ers go first. There are still 5 possibilities.
    I know it is mostly ancient history, but the 49ers on the road in the playoffs have always been tough.

Do you have a Super bowl bet? You sound pretty confident, (FYI I would be too.)
    They are only like 2.5 to 1, but F it. According to Vegas it is them and Denver.
    both are like 2.5 to 3 to 1, then the 49ers like 9 to 1.

Load Metric
    As a 49er fan, I just want it noted, that I think shit like this is bullshit, despite the fact that it is in retaliation to Sea fans paying a airplane to fly over the stick.

Not sure if they can do much, but I think the NFL should step in on this.

The Dwight Clark pic really pisses me off, as I'm sure 90 % of the people that paid for this weren't fans then.
    Mostly by age, but SF=Bandwagon city. ( a dead give away to a bandwagon jumper is when the first thing out of their mouth is "I've been a 49er/Giant fan all my life.")

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-sh...8076--nfl.html

Name:  49er billboard.JPG
Views: 232
Size:  88.1 KB

Load Metric
    As a 49er fan, I just want it noted, that I think shit like this is bullshit, despite the fact that it is in retaliation to Sea fans paying a airplane to fly over the stick.

Not sure if they can do much, but I think the NFL should step in on this.

The Dwight Clark pic really pisses me off, as I'm sure 90 % of the people that paid for this weren't fans then.
    Mostly by age, but SF=Bandwagon city. ( a dead give away to a bandwagon jumper is when the first thing out of their mouth is "I've been a 49er/Giant fan all my life.")

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-sh...8076--nfl.html

Name:  49er billboard.JPG
Views: 232
Size:  88.1 KB
    I think it's pretty HOF trolling, although I think they could have done something a little more original and creative.

Thread Information