Quote Originally Posted by Brittney Griner's Clit View Post
    Dolores, The term is Oreo.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadyJ View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by chinamaniac View Post
    They may run the table
    Someone should remind you that they were 3-5 on the road last year
    What does last year have to do with this year?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

seattle would go undefeated if they sign tebow to play TE..unfortunately, they didn't make this winning move and will lose this week.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by mulva View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyG_415 View Post

Moronic post, period.
    You obv either don't watch or don't get football.

So you "thought" he sucked, but don't say anything, just lurk, until 2 games, where in my IMO the coaches sucked, on top of the OL, on top of him having no weapons, to pounce? pathetic.

Can't wait bump this thread.
    lol...that;s it..i don't get football.....i've scattered the former forums w/ the LoL i thought that kap was after they drafted him...i've done it w/ mccoy and a few others as well. i'm not here to proclaim "i was right" after two poor games....you can give excuses all you want, and they may be plausible. but quit being such a faggot 49'ers fan boy

Excuses?
    You said it yourself "he dominated and almost won the Superbowl, but he sucks" summed up your pos.
    Real profound statement, exactly what a troll wouldn't do, right?

He almost won the SB w/players around him, so if you want to call losing his # 1 WR and pro bowl TE excuses, fine. I'll say it again you don't get football.

This thread will be bumped many times.

I'm an SF fan, and SF is full of them, but I'm not a faggot fan boy.
    This guy is the real deal, and you are wrong.
    Last edited by JimmyG_415; 09-26-2013 at 09:17 AM.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

This thread will be bumped many times.

I'm an SF fan, and SF is full of them, but I'm not a faggot fan boy.
    This guy is the real deal, and you are wrong..
    LoL..i was just throwing paint on the wall to see if it would stick.....obv fanboy at it's best...i'm glad you really care about what people think about colin kap..and LoL even more about bumping up this thread..does that mean i can bump it up and call you a bigger douche fan boy when SF loses tonight..sorry,..i can't be bothered...now on your bike

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Seattle won their first game 12-7 and were losing going into the 4th quarter. I can definitely seem them having another offensive stinker game like this on the road and losing, although they definitely seemed to luck out on the schedule. They are playing the NFC South and their "EXTRA" games are NYG and Houston, 2 teams that seemed to take huge steps backwards. They are only a 3 point fav this week and depending on how the season goes they will most likely either be an underdog or small fav at Atl and San Fran.

Load Metric

born to lead
    what a tool

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by verminaard View Post
    Seattle won their first game 12-7 and were losing going into the 4th quarter. I can definitely seem them having another offensive stinker game like this on the road and losing, although they definitely seemed to luck out on the schedule. They are playing the NFC South and their "EXTRA" games are NYG and Houston, 2 teams that seemed to take huge steps backwards. They are only a 3 point fav this week and depending on how the season goes they will most likely either be an underdog or small fav at Atl and San Fran.
    In what way do you think Houston has taken huge steps backward? I'll concede that they've been playing very poorly lately, but it's pretty much the same squad as last year plus Cushing.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by SrslySirius View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by verminaard View Post
    In what way do you think Houston has taken huge steps backward? I'll concede that they've been playing very poorly lately, but it's pretty much the same squad as last year plus Cushing.
    This. It is only 3 games, sure, but bottom line they are lucky to be 2-1 and could easily be 0-3, and Johnson getting hurt (again) isn't going to help matters moving forwards. Just the fact that they are 3 point home dogs against a team that is essentially the same team that went 3-5 on the road last year, and is pretty banged up themselves, tells you the books think they have taken a big step backwards (for whatever reason). No way they are a home dog to Seattle last year.

Load Metric
    I fell asleep, & not only missed the game but the radio show & freeroll, but it looks like SF & CK had a decent game & won 35-11.

http://www.tsn.ca/nfl/story/?id=432846

I'm not sure if they are back & ready to live up to their pre-season billing but it's a start.
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy
    I'd say good luck in the freeroll but I'm pretty sure you'll go on a bender to self-sabotage yourself & miss it completely or use it as the excuse of why you didn't cash.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy View Post
    I fell asleep, & not only missed the game but the radio show & freeroll, but it looks like SF & CK had a decent game & won 35-11.

I'm not sure if they are back & ready to live up to their pre-season billing but it's a start.
    i don't know if you can count this game. stl is looking like one of the worst teams in the league...how is it possible to not have any offense, any defense or any running game. it's shameful not to excel in anyone area.

this team was just the cure for SF. it was painful to watch...and for most of the 1st half SF looked like crap as well..stl turned the ball over deep in SF territory, and it was all over after that.

Load Metric

i don't know if you can count this game. stl is looking like one of the worst teams in the league...how is it possible to not have any offense, any defense or any running game. it's shameful not to excel in anyone area.

this team was just the cure for SF. it was painful to watch...and for most of the 1st half SF looked like crap as well..stl turned the ball over deep in SF territory, and it was all over after that.
    Didn't you just say they were going to beat the 49ers, like, 5 posts ago?

Load Metric

Ok I thought that was clear but I guess not. Seattle isnt good on the road, and the way we know this is because of history.

Let me know if you want to wager on this. Saying they might runout is foolish to put it lightly.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Ok I thought that was clear but I guess not. Seattle isnt good on the road, and the way we know this is because of history.

Let me know if you want to wager on this. Saying they might runout is foolish to put it lightly.
    We know this because of history? And as history you are using an 8 game sample from a season ago with a totally different team. Things change year to year otherwise if we all just went on history from last year none of us would ever lose

This is similar to when you said "I'm done tracking RAS (even though they track themselves), I know what they are all about" because they had a losing week or 2 but of course they are above 500 again and have crushed the #s since 1997.

This isn't something I am looking to bet on unless you gave me some insane odds. I just thing they are a lock to go 8-0 @ home (look at who they play) and obv road games will be tough but with that defense and a smart QB who doesn't turn it over much I wouldnt be surprised to see them win out. I also wouldn't be surprised to see them lose this week. Any team can lose any given week in the NFL. But I'll tell you whichever QB is facing that Seattle D whether home or on the road will be shitting their pants from monday until the game ends on Sundays

Comments

lewfather: #HAM

tony bagadonuts: Thanks for the new sig amigo.

Load Metric

Yeah good point, lets use ONLY those 2 previous games, and forget all the games that Kap, to quote you, "dominated".

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    it's not just kap's fault..it's the whole team..and the defense hasn't played well

houston +7 is crazy high..and the texans are a much better gauge than stl.. this houston team is better than indy.....if the game was in houston they would win....they might still win as a big undie.

Gold
    Load Metric
    it's not just kap's fault..it's the whole team..and the defense hasn't played well

houston +7 is crazy high..and the texans are a much better gauge than stl.. this houston team is better than indy.....if the game was in houston they would win....they might still win as a big undie.
    I took texans moneyline.

Feelin' Stronger Every Day tony bagadonuts's Avatar
    Load Metric

Yeah good point, lets use ONLY those 2 previous games, and forget all the games that Kap, to quote you, "dominated".
    Mulva likes to speak in absolutes and generalities in order to foster activity. It's good for business but bad for real debate.

Kap hasn't played well this year, that we can agree on. Is he the real deal? Too early to tell. He has freakish athleticism and great arm strength, but hasn't show the accuracy nor the ability to look off safeties to make any definitive judgement.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    You guys are silly. You can take Kaep right now or take the QB of the team you support. How many of you take your QB? (Dallas fan and slightly pro Romo/ would take Kap easily).

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by ADegenerate View Post
    You guys are silly. You can take Kaep right now or take the QB of the team you support. How many of you take your QB? (Dallas fan and slightly pro Romo/ would take Kap easily).
    I'll take the QB of the team I support over Pumpernickel any day.

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Thread Information