Page 12 of 54 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast

Thread: colin kaepernick....this black and white cookie is shitting the bed

Load Metric
    only 1 QB went further last year and 2 this year, yet he sucks???
    you can't do that w/out "it"?

I'd love to see the response if I did a thread "49er D is great" it would be all you guys teling me it was KAP

STRAIGHT OUT OF PHILLY, so when you go home next you can brag to all your friends that you got a bunch of computer nerds to side w/you over Jaws.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap100...worskis-praise

"Colin Kaepernick could be one of the greatest quarterbacks ever," Jaworski, an ex-NFL quarterback himself, said Wednesday on ESPN
    San Francisco crowned the ‘world’s best’ city to live: survey
    https://www.kron4.com/news/bay-area/...o-live-survey/

Load Metric
    This one says it all, it it pretty sad how you guys can't see it. When people that know football can. This was written mid-slump.

San Francisco 49ers: Why Colin Kaepernick Is Having a Great Season

Ask most NFL fans or journalists, and they’ll tell you that Colin Kaepernick of the San Francisco 49ers is having a letdown season.

Their reasons are various. He can’t adjust to different defensive looks (see the Shakey’s Pizza Watch). He has poor footwork. His numbers are down across the board. The 49ers are at the bottom of the league in passing offense. He doesn’t have enough 200-yard games. He doesn’t have enough 300-yard games. He’s a college quarterback in a pro’s game. He doesn’t score enough fantasy points.

Kap probably laughs about it all, because he can point to the only numbers that really matter from this year: 9-4.

But let’s take a closer look at some of the other numbers, because though fans and journalists will gladly credit quarterbacks for winning playoff games (see: Brady, Tom), they’ll say it’s hopelessly outdated to judge a quarterback by his regular-season wins. And they’re right.

Obviously, Kaepernick is having a down year compared to his 10-game starting stretch last year. They call it a “sophomore slump” for a reason, and this is basically Kaepernick’s sophomore season.

But compare these two quarterbacks:

Quarterback Comparison Pass Yards Y/A CMP% Pass TD INT Rush Yards Rush TD QBR Rating
    Quarterback A 4,374 7.0 54.1% 23 18 255 5 65.0 76.5
    Quarterback B 3,061 7.5 57.2% 20 10 501 4 64.3 87.0

pro-football-reference; projections are mine

Quarterback B is Kaepernick with his 2013 numbers projected out to a 16-game season. Quarterback A? Rookie Andrew Luck.

Last year, Luck was a Pro Bowler. He finished second in Offensive Rookie of the Year voting. Everyone was ready to crown him one of the next great quarterbacks in the NFL, and Rick Reilly of ESPN insisted his rookie season was better than RG3's. But out of the above, which season would you rather have, Luck’s or Kaepernick’s?

Luck threw for a lot more yardage and a few more touchdowns. But he turned the ball over far more often and wasn’t as effective with his legs.

The point is that Kaepernick’s numbers are not that bad. His completion percentage isn't great, and he’s not going to throw for 4,000 yards. Neither is Russell Wilson. Yet his touchdown-to-interception ratio is solid, he’s eighth in the NFL in Total QBR and he’s ninth in yards per pass attempt. Kap’s projected passing yardage total is certainly low. But here’s a news flash: The 49ers don’t pass very much.

As far as sophomore slumps go, posting a 2-1 touchdown-to-interception ratio and coming in at No. 8 in the NFL in Total QBR is pretty mild. Kaepernick might slump himself into the Hall of Fame that way.

Kaepernick is still developing. But even while he develops, he’s making big plays (like the crucial third-down conversion against the Seahawks in the fourth quarter Sunday) and winning games. And he still has all the physical tools he displayed in 2012, unlike, say, Robert Griffin III. He’s still fast, strong and tall with immense throwing power. He’ll be back stronger than ever next year.

And all this is without mentioning that this is Kaepernick’s first full season as a starter, that he was missing two of his top four receivers for most of the year and that he’s had a massive target on his back because of all the hype he got over the offseason. Taking that into consideration, he might be performing better than he should be.

And by the way, this year he’s beaten Aaron Rodgers, Russell Wilson and he’s come within four points and a missed call of beating Cam Newton and Drew Brees.

Not that that matters.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1...a-great-season

That Carolina game, down 1 Kap threw perfect pass the the back up TE, well w/in FG range and he dropped the game winning catch.

Load Metric
    I don't say it very often & I like you Jimmy but shut it the fuck down dude.
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy
    I'd say good luck in the freeroll but I'm pretty sure you'll go on a bender to self-sabotage yourself & miss it completely or use it as the excuse of why you didn't cash.

Puts His Dick in the Mashed Potatoes
    Load Metric
    Name:  trent-dilfer.jpeg
Views: 245
Size:  76.4 KB
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyG_415 View Post
    only 1 QB went further last year and 2 this year, yet he sucks???
    you can't do that w/out "it"?

I'd love to see the response if I did a thread "49er D is great" it would be all you guys teling me it was KAP

STRAIGHT OUT OF PHILLY, so when you go home next you can brag to all your friends that you got a bunch of computer nerds to side w/you over Jaws.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap100...worskis-praise

"Colin Kaepernick could be one of the greatest quarterbacks ever," Jaworski, an ex-NFL quarterback himself, said Wednesday on ESPN

Rofl with a great defense and a decent game manager you can do all kinds of great things.

Name:  trent-dilfer.jpeg
Views: 245
Size:  76.4 KB

Load Metric
    Jaws totally backtracked after his GOAT statement got ripped to shreds. Also, maybe James is tilting so hard because he knows the niners would have at least one ring if they had kept alex smith. Or maybe he's reverse trolling mulva. Or probably he's a functional retard. Let's just hope for his family's sake he's not a tard and instead he's just a homer who took too much adderall or better yet he's a genius who is fucking with our resident israeli. Regardless just don't be a functional retard james. Lord knows the world has enough of those.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Hey Jimmy, you mad bro?

Load Metric
    This oreo has the body and athletic ability of a black man but does not have the brains of a whiteman. It's almost like he is 100%black. you guys sure his momma is white?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by big dick View Post
    This oreo has the body and athletic ability of a black man but does not have the brains of a whiteman. It's almost like he is 100%black. you guys sure his momma is white?
    You clowns just keep serving moronic opinions;

I've typed in Kaepernick sucks, overrated, not good, and of course "Progressions"
    All you see is forum posts,

No one w/any respect rips his game.

"49ers quarterback Colin Kaepernick grew up on that last possession last week against the Green Bay Packers. He was 4-for-4 on the drive and made two big plays with his legs. And he understood not to leave any time on the clock for Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers."= Herm Edwards

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1...n-over-packers

Call it easy, call it obvious, but quarterback Colin Kaepernick was the San Francisco 49ers' MVP in their 23-20 Wild Card win over the Green Bay Packers.

He won with his arm. See: 227 yards, fourth-quarter touchdown pass and elite 88.8 QBR.

He won with his legs. See: team-leading 98 yards rushing.

And he won with his head.

Comments

big dick: lol man are your easy or what

Load Metric
    :aura

Comments

JUSTIFIEDhomicide: hof

Load Metric
    Jimmy,

Are you that guy that always is in an angry drunken argument at the bar? Are you the dude who constantly embarrasses himself in public? Do you have to continuously apologize to friends and family about how you acted that night?

C'mon bro. Stop embarrassing yourself.

Comments

rum dick: Jim's gotta be trolling right?

Load Metric
    James, serious question - if you were the niner's owner and you could trade kap for brees and the salary cap did not exist, would you do it?

Comments

Bootsy Collins: Even with the age gap, I would snap make that trade

Load Metric
    I know one of you clowns said you'd trade him for Andy Daulton, here is the owner of the team saying he made a mistake and should have taken Kaeprnick, (I have one for the Raiders saying the same thing.)
    I don't think he even made Vegas' list.

FTR I meant the 6th best QB to get you a W, (I think it is even higher, but I'll stick w the 20 percentile since he got his team into the 5 and 10 in both seasons at the helm.)

NOT the 6th best fantasy point scorer, I can give 2 shits where he lands in the fantasy draft.

Mike Brown wanted Colin Kaepernick over Andy Dalton

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap200...er-andy-dalton

Colin Kaepernick's first four playoff performances have been among the NFL's most electric in recent seasons. .....................If Cincinnati Bengals owner Mike Brown had his way, it would have been Kaepernick.................physically superior in every conceivable way, ............................
    Three years later, the 49ers have a franchise quarterback,............................................

Comments

rum dick: ignoring the real question

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by rum dick View Post
    :aura

perfect illustration showing how awful his mechanics are

Load Metric
    Wow, there are all kinds of articles trolling Kap today.
    He is in NY shooting off his mouth, and getting the same response I'm getting here.

So much of this thread has called me a homer, and yeah I'm a 49er fan but I'm as hard on my guys as anyone.
    Our LB's rock, and Justin Smith is great, but the rest of the front 7 is average at best, and the secondary can be beat.
    Crabtree has great hands, but no clock management skills at all, (he should have went out of bounds 2 plays before the INT to sherman.)
    The OL is where we need to improve, and Gore is just too long in the tooth, you can't compare him to Lynch.

- coming off a postseason that saw him run 48 times for 164 yards. That includes a 39-yard scamper against the Panthers, so the majority of Gore’s work was on the unimpressive side and that could lead to a changing of the guard in the 49er backfield.

Unless something happens off season, This is the new RB, I didn't see too much of this guy at South Carolina, nothing but highlights,

Jim Harbaugh: I think great things will happen for Marcus Lattimore

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...cus-lattimore/

Running back Marcus Lattimore had what amounted to a redshirt year for the 49ers in 2013.

Lattimore practiced for a few weeks in December, but was otherwise rehabbing from a major knee injury that ended his final year at South Carolina and left him available for the 49ers to draft in the fourth round. Lattimore reiterated this week that he thought he could have played at the end of the season if the 49ers needed him to play and coach Jim Harbaugh said Tuesday that Lattimore’s work this season has him heading in the right direction.

“I believe so, yes. I think this has been an outstanding year for Marcus. Tough at times, but I think great things will happen for him,” Harbaugh said, via CSNBayArea.com.

Those feelings could impact the 49ers’ approach to the offseason. If they really feel that Lattimore is ready to step in and have great things happen, Frank Gore’s time in San Francisco could be running short. Gore, who turns 31 in May, is set to make $3.3 million next season and is coming off a postseason that saw him run 48 times for 164 yards. That includes a 39-yard scamper against the Panthers, so the majority of Gore’s work was on the unimpressive side and that could lead to a changing of the guard in the 49er backfield.

Permalink 40 Comments Feed for comments Latest Stories in

Load Metric
    OK Jimmy we get it. Your life would be complete if Colin Kaepernick shoots a creampie up your ass. Please shut the fuck up.

Comments

tony bagadonuts: Creampie rep

Load Metric
    This thread is just sad, how you guys live like that is just beyond me.
    Just find the worst thing in everything.

How anyone can watch this guy and not see it, you have to be just blind.
    (Just like I am to the useless comments on this thread, I guess.)

You guys giving me shit on him and the 49ers would be like me giving shit to Tony B if Seattle loses tomorrow.

It wouldn't happen either way, but it would be the exact same thing.

Comments

bukowski72: Tony can take a joke
    Last edited by JimmyG_415; 02-01-2014 at 11:42 AM.

Thread Information