Page 11 of 54 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: colin kaepernick....this black and white cookie is shitting the bed

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyG_415 View Post
    Kaepernick has it, no matter what the situation, you can come back w/Kaepernick.
    kap has wheels and a 45 long slide w/ a lazer sighting. if kap ever has to play from behind vs avg to above avg teams SF could be in big trouble

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JUSTIFIEDhomicide View Post
    Dude, you just compared him to Joe Montana. Please shut the fuck up now. His AURA? lol...

Jesus christ.

Get off the fucking stage

manning, young and now montana.....lol.......correct comps should be....tebow, v, young and to some degree vick. and any above power arm running NCAA QB......this guy isn't even in mcnabb's class yet.....

Load Metric
    “To watch that guy take over a game – he did a hell of a job making play after play,” Thomas wrote. “That’s a special player right there.”

This isn't from a SF homer, this isn't a link to SFGATE.com,
    its a link to EarlThomas.com and a quote from his blog
    http://www.earlthomas.com/2014/01/25...thing-granted/
    San Francisco crowned the ‘world’s best’ city to live: survey
    https://www.kron4.com/news/bay-area/...o-live-survey/

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by vegas1369 View Post
    It is the feel he brings to the game, what he does you don't see in a stat sheet.
    His talent is no where near Joe, but his AURA is.
    NO ONE on the 49ers thinks they are out of a game w/him at the helm.

So when his stats are good enough to be # 10, and that doesn't account for his legs or the presence??????????
    Fuck yeah he is top 10. I'd say # 6.
    Sorry Jimmy, no offense, but holy shit you are homering it up big time here.

Step back from the keyboard my friend, this shit is getting out of hand.

I'm just going to pretend the whole thing about his aura was a drunken comment, cause that shit is just too homered up to be real, let's just stick with the 6th comment. You think a guy that can't even go through his progressions is a top 6 QB just because he can run? LOL! Trust me, there is not one person here that would agree with that, and it's not because we are against you here or anything, it's because it's simply not even remotely close. Judging a QB isn't about how far his TEAM got in the playoffs, it's about how they perform over the course of a season and a career. Wins and losses shouldn't really be part of the equation unless we are talking about how that person performs in the clutch, and if you want to go there, well... Your boy just threw two really bad INT's in crunch time in the NFC championship. Seriously, that interception in front of Boldin was straight up awful. It was the perfect example of Kap not going through his progressions and how important it is to be able to do so. He decided before the ball was even snapped he was going to Boldin, and that played a large part in the outcome of the game.
    I know more about football than 90 % of people on PFA, period, end of story.
    BUT, I also know that people who work for the NFL know more than me.
    Vegas, I'm seriously wondering if you feel that way.
    You write these posts like they are some profound analysis from a QB coach or something.

The gist of all (I mean the entire PFA family) your posts are
    I don't like him,
    I don't have the stats in front of me,
    but I'm sure they back me up.

I keep providing the stats to show you were all wrong in the first place,
    BUT the thing I can't explain is how special he is.
    If you can watch that 58 yard run and not see it, you don't get football, (and you never will).

AURA
    You don't have a W-L record like that, and at the same time have as people hate you.

Just keep looking at box scores and add up your fantasy points, and think you know everything about football.

I'll keep watching the games, and amazing how the NFL sides w/me and not the PFA trolls.

Thomas wrote. “That’s a special player right there.”

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    “To watch that guy take over a game – he did a hell of a job making play after play,” Thomas wrote. “That’s a special player right there.”

This isn't from a SF homer, this isn't a link to SFGATE.com,
    its a link to EarlThomas.com and a quote from his blog
    Name:  tumblr_mmal0nUzeX1rm4gylo1_1280.jpg
Views: 249
Size:  121.6 KB

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by nightmarefish View Post

This prove absolutely nothing, MAYBE if one of those 3 teams had more than 3 designed QB rushes a game.

Watch that 58 yard run,
    http://nfl.si.com/2014/01/19/colin-k...ancisco-49ers/
    If you think Seattle and KC have more designed QB rushes than San Fran you're crazy or don't watch much football.

Also quit saying my points aren't what the thread is about. The thread has evolved into anything Kap. Do you really think a new thread needs to be started for every possible topic about Kap?

1. At this time, Kap is an average NFL QB.
    2. With all the other average QBs in the league, the 49ers would have had similar success the past two years.

If you disagree with these two points you're a homer that is blinded by the love of Kap's cock.

Also, yes the 58 yard run was amazing. The TD throw to Boldin was amazing. But, for some reason you don't care that he doesn't have touch for basic, drive sustaining throws and could only put up 35 yards in the first half against Seattle when the 49ers had the Seahawks on the ropes. Did you see the 2 INTs he threw in crunch time? The first one was simply terrible. The second, eventhough not a bad throw, was a bad decision. Why take that risk? Why not go for something more high percentage? Instead challenge Seattle's best player with the game on the line? Give me Russell Wilson over Kap all day every day, I'll take the smarter player who's a better leader.

OK, thats fine, thanks for admitting Mulva was wrong,

I don't watch a lot of Sea or KC games, but when the F EXACTLY did I say I think Seattle and KC have more designed QB rushes??????
    I said this stat is useless because none of them (all 3 teams) do more than 3 designed runs. I used 3 as I'm sure the 49ers don't even do that in the regular season.

But this, If you disagree with these two points you're a homer that is blinded by the love of Kap's cock.

that was the last post of yours to be read on here.

NEXT

And the reason I've blocked Mulva, and this clown, and any other is because I'll have an intelligent conversation w/anyone.
    If I was in a bar and someone said this, or any other stupid generic things people say when they don't have anything REAL to back up their statement, I'd just stop talking to the guy.
    i wouldn't go after him telling him he knows nothing,
    I wouldn't try to fight him,
    I'd simply "ignore" him, on that and every other subject.

I get that you PFA trolls don't like him but find one real critical thing from a respected NFL guy, you won't find it.

I finally read that Montana article, he still picked him to win that game.
    I get it he needs work on his progressions, but happens if he learns them?????????????????????????

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JUSTIFIEDhomicide View Post
    Dude, you just compared him to Joe Montana. Please shut the fuck up now. His AURA? lol...

Jesus christ.

Get off the fucking stage
    Did you have to google that to see what I was talking about?

Oh yeah I forgot.

Load Metric
    First off this is from Vegas, and i want to thank him for admitting Mulva was wrong, now time to read his opinions, (that he seems to think are facts.)

You think a guy that can't even go through his progressions is a top 6 QB just because he can run?

YES, and his W-L record and how far they go each year is my proof, where is yours ?

LOL! Trust me, there is not one person here that would agree with that, and it's not because we are against you here or anything, it's because it's simply not even remotely close.

LOL !!! WHO THE F CARES WHAT YOU CLOWNS THINK,

Judging a QB isn't about how far his TEAM got in the playoffs, it's about how they perform over the course of a season and a career.
    From a Fantasy Guru,
    you can't be considered great w/out a SB win, so WTF are you talking about?

Wins and losses shouldn't really be part of the equation unless we are talking about how that person performs in the clutch, and if you want to go there, well... Your boy just threw two really bad INT's in crunch time in the NFC championship.
    [/B]
    That is fantasy football guy talking there, no that is the only part that is important.
    See you aren't from a winning football town, so I get your confusion. you guys bite the hand that feeds you,
    the key part of that sentence is THE NFC CHAMPIONSHIP,

[B]
    Seriously, that interception in front of Boldin was straight up awful.

It was the perfect example of Kap not going through his progressions and how important it is to be able to do so. He decided before the ball was even snapped he was going to Boldin, and that played a large part in the outcome of the game.

Again?????????? what did you copy and paste that from a previous post?
    I already said he isn't perfect, but how important can they be if he is as bad as you say, yet he wins and wins and wins.
    In fact there is not one Philly QB in history to get further than him in the playoffs, (in only his 3rd season)
    So you guys do the progressions, we'll just keep hitting the NFC Championship game w/out them.

You and Jealous Joe are the only one's that seem to have a problem w/his progressions.
    Last edited by JimmyG_415; 01-27-2014 at 06:23 PM.

Load Metric
    First off this is from Vegas, and i want to thank him for admitting Mulva was wrong, now time to read his opinions, (that he seems to think are facts.)

You think a guy that can't even go through his progressions is a top 6 QB just because he can run?

YES, and his W-L record and how far they go each year is my proof, where is yours ?

LOL! Trust me, there is not one person here that would agree with that, and it's not because we are against you here or anything, it's because it's simply not even remotely close.

LOL !!! WHO THE F CARES WHAT YOU CLOWNS THINK,

Judging a QB isn't about how far his TEAM got in the playoffs, it's about how they perform over the course of a season and a career.
    From a Fantasy Guru,
    you can't be considered great w/out a SB win, so WTF are you talking about?

Wins and losses shouldn't really be part of the equation unless we are talking about how that person performs in the clutch, and if you want to go there, well... Your boy just threw two really bad INT's in crunch time in the NFC championship.
    [/B]
    That is fantasy football guy talking there, no that is the only part that is important.
    See you aren't from a winning football town, so I get your confusion. you guys bite the hand that feeds you,
    the key part of that sentence is THE NFC CHAMPIONSHIP,

[B]
    Seriously, that interception in front of Boldin was straight up awful.

It was the perfect example of Kap not going through his progressions and how important it is to be able to do so. He decided before the ball was even snapped he was going to Boldin, and that played a large part in the outcome of the game.

Again?????????? what did you copy and paste that from a previous post?
    I already said he isn't perfect, but how important can they be if he is as bad as you say, yet he wins and wins and wins.
    In fact there is not one Philly QB in history to get further than him in the playoffs, (in only his 3rd season)
    So you guys do the progressions, we'll just keep hitting the NFC Championship game w/out them.

You and Jealous Joe are the only one's that seem to have a problem w/his progressions.

I'll save you some time, Vegas;

You are coming off like a homer
    He doesn't know his progressions
    I think he sucks,

and I'm right even though he did get his team so deep in the playoffs both years he had the chance
    the only thing that counts are stats and his progressions, not Wins and Loses.

Load Metric
    Jimmy.

I say this as someone who doesn't have a strong opinion either way on Kaepernick. Please stop. You are embarrassing yourself.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    I just wanted to say that every time I look at "black and white cookie shitting the bed" I just want to bust out laughing, even after the 500th time seeing it.

Load Metric
    Since you guys know more than the 49ers, and Earl Thomas,

this guy watched him all 4 years at Reno, too.

49ers QB Colin Kaepernick will continue to improve over next few seasons
    http://www.rgj.com/article/20140126/...xt-few-seasons

He’s been better than that, a top-10 quarterback in the league (or at least very close to it). But in the 49ers’ NFC title game loss to Seattle, a bitter defeat that ended a season with Super Bowl aspirations, Kaepernick turned the ball over three times in his final three possessions. He took the blame for the loss even though it wasn’t all his fault. San Francisco couldn’t run the ball. It got some bad breaks from the refs. And he didn’t get much help from his receivers. But those three turnovers were huge and they were mistakes Kaepernick won’t make in the future if he continues to develop.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Bootsy Collins View Post
    Jimmy.

I say this as someone who doesn't have a strong opinion either way on Kaepernick. Please stop. You are embarrassing yourself.
    I'm just gonna repost this because it's all that needs to be said.

Jimmy, I have never had a problem with you. As you can see by whatever posts I made in here I never tried to argue by insulting you like some have. I have simply stuck to the facts, what I have seen from Kap, what I've read, what I've seen analysts that I respect say, and my personal knowledge of football from being very much into it for the better part of the last 30 years.

I don't know why, but you seem to be seriously blinded by your love for this guy, and we have watched you gradually go on the worst tilt ever seen on any of these boards over a sports discussion.

When it gets to the point though where you start insulting me just because we disagree it becomes very clear that the time has come for me to tell you to go fuck yourself, and call it a day.

So, go fuck yourself.

BTW, I never said he sucks, and I also said he has major upside, so take that for what it's worth, and still go fuck yourself

Adios.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Bootsy Collins View Post
    Jimmy.

Jimmy, I have never had a problem with you. As you can see by whatever posts I made in here I never tried to argue by insulting you like some have. I have simply stuck to the facts, what I have seen from Kap, what I've read, what I've seen analysts that I respect say, and my personal knowledge of football from being very much into it for the better part of the last 30 years.

I don't know why, but you seem to be seriously blinded by your love for this guy, and we have watched you gradually go on the worst tilt ever seen on any of these boards over a sports discussion.

When it gets to the point though where you start insulting me just because we disagree it becomes very clear that the time has come for me to tell you to go fuck yourself, and call it a day.

So, go fuck yourself.

BTW, I never said he sucks, and I also said he has major upside, so take that for what it's worth, and still go fuck yourself

Adios.
    i usually read the stuff he writes to get a good laugh. the last couple of pages have been so long and so bad i have to speed over it. gotta love the emphasized bolded shit,

Load Metric
    ESPN's Dilfer backs down on Kaepernick criticism
    By Jerry McDonald

Give up the progressions BS,

I just realized that Joe was talking to the highest paid troll in sports when he said that,, Skip Bayless, so I'm going to give that very little credence.

He is a franchise QB, (if you question that, I'll post 10 different articles stating that, and you can continue thinking the PFA think tank is smarter than the NFL if you want.)

"I think you should ask him if he knows what my progression is first before he says that," Kaepernick said.

In retrospect, Dilfer said his criticisms had as much to do with the state of the 49ers' offense on Nov. 11 as it did with Kaepernick. He labeled the 49ers "a circa 1970s passing game" which relies heavily on the run and with play-action designed to get only one or two receivers open.

jmcdonald@bayareanewsgroup.com

POSTED: 01/09/2014 10:08:02 AM PST | UPDATED: 18 DAYS AGO

San Francisco 49ers’ starting quarterback Colin Kaepernick (7) scrambles against Green Bay Packers’ Morgan Burnett (42) and Green Bay
    San Francisco 49ers' starting quarterback Colin Kaepernick (7) scrambles against Green Bay Packers' Morgan Burnett (42) and Green Bay Packers' Brad Jones (59) in the second quarter at Lambeau Field in their NFC wild-card game in Green Bay, Wis., on Sunday, Jan. 5, 2014. (Nhat V. Meyer/Bay Area News Group) (Nhat V. Meyer)
    Upon further review, ESPN analyst Trent Dilfer conceded his November assessment of 49ers quarterback Colin Kaepernick as "remedial" with regard to his progression in the passing game might have come off a little harsh.

"I wish I could change that word because it was such a hot-button word," Dilfer told reporters Thursday in a national conference call. "The kid knows I love him. I see him in the offseason and I'm always very supportive. I think he's a great competitor."

In the aftermath of a 10-9 Week 10 loss to the Carolina Panthers in which Kaepernick completed 11 of 22 passes for 91 yards, threw an interception and absorbed six sacks, Dilfer said the quarterback was "remedial" in terms of finding alternate receivers if there was initially no one open.

Kapernick's response?

"I think you should ask him if he knows what my progression is first before he says that," Kaepernick said.

Dilfer, drawing upon his own experience as a quarterback, saw no value in discussing the comment with Kaepernick.

"I know I wouldn't want someone who criticized me to come and confront me at any point when I was playing," Dilfer said.

In retrospect, Dilfer said his criticisms had as much to do with the state of the 49ers' offense on Nov. 11 as it did with Kaepernick. He labeled the 49ers "a circa 1970s passing game" which relies heavily on the run and with play-action designed to get only one or two receivers open.

"They're mad at me for saying that, but they don't have a real complex passing game that has multiple progressions built-in, protection adjustments, a lot of layers to it," Dilfer said.

Since the Carolina game, Dilfer sees a much more decisive quarterback, citing the return of wide receiver Michael Crabtree as a factor.

"The best thing he's doing is letting it rip, making big-time throws into contested coverage and getting the ball out of his hand," Dilfer said. "And when it does break down and his instinct is to run, he obviously has tremendous ability to do so, as we saw against Green Bay."

Dilfer, who evaluates hundreds of high school-age quarterbacks through his involvement in the Elite 11 quarterback program, sees the size and speed of Kaepernick and Carolina quarterback Cam Newton as the wave of the future rather than as an aberration.

"The biggest, baddest dude is no longer playing wide receiver, tight end or defensive end, he's playing quarterback," Dilfer said. "We'll go to Texas this year and there will be 30 kids that are 6-4 and above, 220 and above and can run in the mid-4.5s, 4.6s. They're everywhere."

Follow Jerry McDonald on Twitter at twitter.com/Jerrymcd.

Comments

bukowski72: give Kap the gorda rim job torta and shut up already

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by mulva View Post

So, go fuck yourself.

Adios.
    i usually read the stuff he writes to get a good laugh. the last couple of pages have been so long and so bad i have to speed over it. gotta love the emphasized bolded shit,
    lol @ some of these tags

Feelin' Stronger Every Day tony bagadonuts's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by RealTalk View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mulva View Post

lol @ some of these tags
    "the roast of jimmy 415", blackbeanswhitericeyum, harbaugh does hella blow, harbaugh does hella skanks, harbaugh sucks at poker, inoticedyouraurarightbesideyourtits, jimmy 6 putts, jimmy beats off to jim harbaugh, jimmy blew kaps nick, jimmy gayer than garcia, jimmy-hearts-colin, jimmys colins power bottom, kap is a black tebow, more mulva less jimmy, mulva rules you fags, mulva saves the day, mulva's nfl picks, nap time for jimmy jizz

Comments

big dick: jimmy is getting angry

Load Metric
    Weiss, living in Philly, you have absolutely no idea what I'm even talking about.

Aura= A distinctive but intangible quality that seems to surround a person or thing; atmosphere.

Iverson. Andrew Toney. It is not always the most talented guy, like Dr J won a lot, but he was just straight up talented. Moses had it.

Brady has it, but in a condescending way, "like I'm going to do this, and you are just here for the ride". Manning doesn't, he is talented and prepared.

Alex didn't have it at all. I knew by halftime of that Chicago game he had it. (a wormhole classic BTW, the bet was if Kaepernick starts bet it, if Alex does, don't) .

This was written in his slump (before Crabtree) by a Mulvaish troll, but how could he lose it if he never had it??????

"The 49ers remain an NFC power at 6-3, but Kaepernick’s magnetic aura has worn off."

http://tbo.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article...plate=printart

he obv got it back, although I doubt this clown, like Mulva, would write a revision.

One word, Clutch,

"49ers quarterback Colin Kaepernick grew up on that last possession last week against the Green Bay Packers. He was 4-for-4 on the drive and made two big plays with his legs. And he understood not to leave any time on the clock for Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers."= Herm Edwards

http://www.montereyherald.com/locals...rnick-maturing

This is right in Mulva's face.
    "Of course, San Francisco's pretty pleased with the results. ............. getting Kaepernick at 36 could turn out to be a franchise-altering deal if he can stay upright. " -Peter King

Read More: http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/nfl...#ixzz2rfgEsyw8

Those weren't my words,
    you + Mulva, and Vegas, and nightmare can act like you are smarter than the 49ers, and Jim Harbaugh and Peter King, and ..............................but the fact is the NFL sides w/me.

2012 Teams that did worse 30 Teams that did better 1
    2013 Teams that did worse 28 Teams that did better 2
    Total 58 did worse, 3 did better

Comments

NaturalBornHustler: "aura" rep shut the fuck up already

Feelin' Stronger Every Day tony bagadonuts's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by SrslySirius View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by verminaard View Post
    Seattle won their first game 12-7 and were losing going into the 4th quarter. I can definitely seem them having another offensive stinker game like this on the road and losing, although they definitely seemed to luck out on the schedule. They are playing the NFC South and their "EXTRA" games are NYG and Houston, 2 teams that seemed to take huge steps backwards. They are only a 3 point fav this week and depending on how the season goes they will most likely either be an underdog or small fav at Atl and San Fran.
    In what way do you think Houston has taken huge steps backward? I'll concede that they've been playing very poorly lately, but it's pretty much the same squad as last year plus Cushing.

Load Metric
    OH NO my day is ruined, i can't teach a bunch of guys behind their computer how to spot talent.

Nothing about progressions, unreal that Earl Thomas doesn't understand that you can't be a good QB w/out them. (or the rest of the nfl for that matter, only Skip Bayless and the trolls)

PRAISE FOR KAP

That was the first time Colin Kaepernick ever ran wild on us like that. Watching tape of him, we’d always see these explosive plays that he was getting against other teams.

It never really happened to us until last week.

He’s a fast guy as it is, but he seemed even faster when you take into account the game plan they ran against us. It was unusual. They really seemed to want to keep the ball in his hands.

0119_Kap3They were running phantom routes like they were trying to get open, but they were just decoys so Kaepernick could run, almost like it was a draw. It makes it tougher to get to him because you have to deal with blockers already down the field. It’s always going to be a mismatch. When he gets into that second level with the linebackers, he’s going to out run them nine times out of 10.

Sometimes, he can even separate from players in the secondary.

One of his strengths as a runner is his height. He has such long strides, it causes you to misjudge his speed. It doesn’t look like he’s running that fast. But once you get close to him, his stride is so long, he’s just running away from you.

To watch that guy take over the game — he did a hell of a job of making play after play. That’s a special player right there. He plays for the 49ers, one of our biggest rivals, but I have to take my hat off to him. He played a hell of a game.

Kap_ThrowingHe also throws one of the hardest balls in the league, almost like a baseball player, and it comes out like a fastball. Hot. The play I had against Boldin in the end zone, Kaepernick was jumping up in mid-air as he threw. That was a dime. I was kind of surprised he even threw it. They usually don’t when I’m that close in the area.

Boldin kind of gave me the look of a crease route, like a post, so I tried to keep my eyes glued on him. In those situations when a quarterback scrambles, it becomes a little chaotic and you just want to try to stay with your man. Those are tough situations when you have to run in circles with your receiver. He’ll kind of push off as you try to find the quarterback, and now you’re trailing him as the quarterback makes a hell of a throw.

It was good offense vs. good defense and as a defender, I just think it was better offense. I should’ve made that play, but there’s nothing I can do to change it. You just have to stay positive. The only thing I’d correct: I’d probably keep my eyes on Boldin a little bit longer so that I was in better proximity with the quarterback throwing the ball. I still thought I had a chance at the interception — that’s why I cut him off — but I have to at least get my whole hand on that ball and tip it incomplete.

It’s a learning experience.

Thread Information