Name:  
Views: 
Size:
    Hall of fame !

Comments

limitles:

Silver
    Load Metric
    While I don't think Kaep is worth all the adulation, it is safe to say that most people criticizing him never had to spend a day in the arm pit that is Turlock / Central Valley.

When I was playing competitive soccer back in the day, we frequently played a team from Turlock, whose star player just happened to be named Adolf.

Not that you are any more likely to get stabbed by a white supremacist than a Norteno, but I could see how growing up there might affect ones view of the world.

Terrible schools, high teen pregnancy rates, cowboys, Christians, gangbangers, drug addicts, miserable heat, Kaep beat it all only to play himself out. He is listening to the wrong people.
    Last edited by v12cl; 09-04-2018 at 11:49 PM.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by v12cl View Post
    While I don't think Kaep is worth all the adulation, it is safe to say that most people criticizing him never had to spend a day in the arm pit that is Turlock / Central Valley.

When I was playing competitive soccer back in the day, we frequently played a team from Turlock, whose star player just happened to be named Adolf.

Not that you are any more likely to get stabbed by a white supremacist than a Norteno, but I could see how growing up there might affect ones view of the world.

Terrible schools, high teen pregnancy rates, cowboys, Christians, gangbangers, drug addicts, miserable heat, Kaep beat it all only to play himself out. He is listening to the wrong people.
    I spent ages 8-12 in Fresno so I know exactly what you are saying. Thankfully my parents got up and moved to the Denver area. Probably just in time.

I don't understand what Nike is doing. Why are they trying to be so polarizing? It is hard for me to imagine a scenario where this results in a net gain in business for them, either short term or long term.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Rally View Post
    I don't understand what Nike is doing. Why are they trying to be so polarizing? It is hard for me to imagine a scenario where this results in a net gain in business for them, either short term or long term.
    what do you mean you don't understand? of course you understand. unless you're a millennial with your head up your ass.

nike doesn't give a shit about anything but profits. you don't think they did market research for this move?

market share is so strong wit the kap type peeps that this move will prolly make them stronger.

nike didn't drop woods, and several other athletes after they did stupid shit and lost endorsement deals with other companies.

remember,..this isn't the prefontaine nike era,...this is nike that caters to jackoffs wearing $500 supreme hoodies, $1000 g-shock watches, while listening to shitty rap music and claiming their owed something. that's nike's core. not your dad that bought the cortez or baby blue swoosh in canvas back in 1981

take a good hard look at that fourth pic gookie posted. it's pretty accurate.

welcome to the new america. how do you like it.
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by mulva View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Rally View Post
    what do you mean you don't understand? of course you understand. unless you're a millennial with your head up your ass.

nike doesn't give a shit about anything but profits. you don't think they did market research for this move?

market share is so strong wit the kap type peeps that this move will prolly make them stronger.

nike didn't drop woods, and several other athletes after they did stupid shit and lost endorsement deals with other companies.

remember,..this isn't the prefontaine nike era,...this is nike that caters to jackoffs wearing $500 supreme hoodies, $1000 g-shock watches, while listening to shitty rap music and claiming their owed something. that's nike's core. not your dad that bought the cortez or baby blue swoosh in canvas back in 1981

Yep, Nike drew a line in the sand and they're going to be a lot more hip amongst the urban demographic. It isn't a liberal/conservative thing but the fake stream news will definitely tell their followers it is.

Didn't know nike sold $500 hoodies and such but if you say so. It is fair to say though that the more that white guys go around burning their nike shit/moaning, the more demonte wants a new nike tshirt.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by donkdowndonedied View Post

Yep, Nike drew a line in the sand and they're going to be a lot more hip amongst the urban demographic. It isn't a liberal/conservative thing but the fake stream news will definitely tell their followers it is.

Didn't know nike sold $500 hoodies and such but if you say so. It is fair to say though that the more that white guys go around burning their nike shit/moaning, the more demonte wants a new nike tshirt.
    wtf are you talking about. everything that you say is complete shit. do you know shit about anything? or do you just comment and expect to be heard and given a pat on the back .

Comments

thesidedish: nice

donkdowndonedied: thesidedish in with the quicky handy dash
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Feelin' Stronger Every Day tony bagadonuts's Avatar
    Load Metric

This is exactly correct. As a publicly traded corporation Nike has a duty and obligation to the shareholders; this has zero to due with politics or supporting/opposing a cause.

Now Nike could be wrong, it's certainly happened to big companies before, but they've had their nerds on this for some time and guaranteed they have the data to back up their decision.

FTR I don't like Kap. He's an awkward dork and a below average quarterback at best. He's not good enough to start for most teams and too big of a distraction risk to take on as a backup.

I don't give two shites about his politics or his kneeling. I don't sweat it when players on the Seahawks do it so it would be hypocritical to put other players on blast for doing the same thing. I don't particularly like it, but that's just like my opinion man.

Load Metric

Name:  46859066c351bc3927222d981be90a12.jpg
Views: 327
Size:  11.4 KB

Muppets

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Gookieheimowitz View Post

Muppets

wow the overall message sounds absolutely ridiculous coming from him who wrote & greenlighted this, awful. "be the best in the world which I am not" is what it sounds like to me. his voice sounds out of place even. commercial makes perfect sense if LeBron is speaking.

so this is a pure gamble on a money grab they thought? down 4b early

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    [QUOTE=sah_24;801347]
    Name:  
Views: 
Size:  White Kapernick

Hall of fame !
    For the record I would never intentionally green rep a faggot as big as Sah fuck face.

Red rep you to hell you screaming dunce

Load Metric
    Name:  Screenshot_20180905-222022.png
Views: 287
Size:  351.9 KB

Dnegs has lost his fucking mind a long time ago . This just is another confirmation of that fact

Name:  DanielNegreanu3_Large_.JPG
Views: 300
Size:  56.8 KB
    Last edited by Gookieheimowitz; 09-05-2018 at 09:27 PM.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Name:  Screenshot_20180905-222022.png
Views: 287
Size:  351.9 KB

Dnegs has lost his fucking mind a long time ago . This just is another confirmation of that fact
    more rake is better.

fuck the pros

Load Metric
    Name:  nike5.jpg
Views: 298
Size:  60.9 KB

Gold
    Load Metric

wtf are you talking about. everything that you say is complete shit. do you know shit about anything? or do you just comment and expect to be heard and given a pat on the back .
    The last thing I expect is a pat on the back. That should be obvious. Nice to see you pick up the insults of others. I guess you can't think up your own.

"Hey he disagrees with my favorite man President Trump, therefore everything he says is shit. Waaah my panties are in a knot. My snowflake is melting."

Drawing a line in the sand. Are you not familiar with the phrase and how it would relate to the decision Nike made? It is really quite fitting.

Don't worry, I'll be back a bit but this is growing old.

I do find it funny that Nike is now trolling the right/alt-right, the NFL, and embracing whomever is anti-that.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by thesidedish View Post

Muppets

wow the overall message sounds absolutely ridiculous coming from him who wrote & greenlighted this, awful. "be the best in the world which I am not" is what it sounds like to me. his voice sounds out of place even. commercial makes perfect sense if LeBron is speaking.

You guys are too hung up on how good/bad Kapernick is.

Actually I didn't even know it was him talking. Just sounded like some random dude. I didn't notice the voice cracking or anything (and if perceptible, he'd just speak part of the lines repeatedly...lol @ you hearing "cracking"). Obviously you guys are NOT biased. Commercial was ok. Boring, but ok. Seemed to be aimed at empowering minorities, which is basically what this whole choice is about.

All at once, over night, the decades old Nike brand became political.

I saw a guy at the cage with a Nike backpack. He looked pretty fuckin' cool.

lol

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by thesidedish View Post

You guys are too hung up on how good/bad Kapernick is.

Actually I didn't even know it was him talking. Just sounded like some random dude. I didn't notice the voice cracking or anything (and if perceptible, he'd just speak part of the lines repeatedly...lol @ you hearing "cracking"). Obviously you guys are NOT biased. Commercial was ok. Boring, but ok. Seemed to be aimed at empowering minorities, which is basically what this whole choice is about.

All at once, over night, the decades old Nike brand became political.

I saw a guy at the cage with a Nike backpack. He looked pretty fuckin' cool.

lol

How many times do they have to be empowered or coddled . It's insanity to me.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Kaepernick started taking a knee because he saw his career failing, didn’t want to take responsibility for his dying career, and decided to play the race card. Once it caught on he went with it but the guy never had a plan and never really knew what he was protesting. He was just pissed his career wasn’t panning out

To compare this guy to Martin Luther King is a travesty to everything MLk did for black rights.

Even other NFL players taking the knee have leveled some pretty heavy criticism against him as this article states:

https://nypost.com/2018/09/06/nfl-st...pasteboard_app

Load Metric
    Name:  D52ECC96-FB48-40EF-AF7A-907FC4741C90.jpeg
Views: 263
Size:  33.4 KB

Comments

Lord of the Fraud: very good

Gookieheimowitz: Uhmm yep definitely green rep

Load Metric
    Name:  A1FE490F-6F26-4460-8D77-4A2CEA8C6521.jpeg
Views: 276
Size:  134.8 KB

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Daly View Post
    Name:  A1FE490F-6F26-4460-8D77-4A2CEA8C6521.jpeg
Views: 276
Size:  134.8 KB
    Getting paid $60 million to suck. Looks like he is the smart one, and we are the morons.

Thread Information