Name:  IMG_3159.PNG
Views: 543
Size:  883.6 KB
    He also called his lack of hit films in the past 2 decades "fishy."
    HILLARY WON

Load Metric
    Wronggggg 25th hour came out in the 2ks

Load Metric
    Can't believe the Lions aren't pursuing the Patriot's back up Garoppolo.

But that's prolly another thread

Comments

lewfather: Can you not?

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    Can't believe the Lions aren't pursuing the Patriot's back up Garoppolo.

But that's prolly another thread
    Honestly, we had to check you on this before. Why the hell do the Lions want to go after Garoppolo? Do you honestly think that he is better than Stafford? Because he isn't. His upside doesn't even equate to Staffords low end. You do realize that without Calvin and a run game he was getting MVP nods this last season? Dude go write up another quasi new yorker post already lol.

The Lions have also added to the Oline which we've all been calling for friggin years now, add a back and you got something real nasty.

Comments

dick: calm the FUCK down you fat ass faggot, eat a cake and wash it down with a coke you diabetic slob

Banned
    Load Metric
    also like gary said, 25th hour is fucking god.

Load Metric
    Jimmy G to the Lions? Huh?

Makes zero sense as Stafford is a good fit up there in the D and he is vastly underrated.

Jimmy G will start somewhere one day. Hopefully he fares better then Cassell, Hoyer and Mallett. Hoyer has been the best of the bunch, not bad for an undrafted guy.
    "I hit that shot because it was a defining moment and when a defining moment comes along, you either define the moment or the moment defines you" Roy "Tin Cup" Mcevoy

Load Metric
    https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/n...k-gets-signed/

lol

People seem to forget 1. He opted out of his contract and 2. He fucking sucks.

The latter probably means he isnt signed regardless of "taking a knee." This video says it all

Comments

tony bagadonuts: video says it all is right

Silver
    Load Metric
    LOL "is it time for blaine gabbert" ???

lloll niners.... c dollar sign is god thou, ive personally never bet on a c money lock (except for the aldo insta ko by connor) but i am fucking staying tuned for the wormhole, GL niners

also:

c-money what is your take on terrell owens? obv u rooted hard as fuck for the guy at one point , he used to be a niner .... why is he not in the HOF ?

BAN

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    ban OP for having white privilege
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Load Metric
    Kaep isn't getting signed because no GMs consider him a starting QB, and GMs will accept 0 distraction from their backup QBs. He could be a backup somewhere, or fighting for a starting QB spot on a few teams if he had a good reputation. Would he even accept a backup job for the league minimum if the spot was offered to him? I doubt he would. I think he believes hes a lot better than he actually is.

As for Owens, he'll be in the HOF eventually. He should certainly be a first ballot hall of famer, but the voters are weird and like to punish guys who were total assholes as players. They did the same thing to Cris Carter. Carter certainly should've been a first ballot HOFer, but they all hated him when he was a player, so they made him wait 6 years before putting him in.

Load Metric
    Also hilarious to me that there are actually protests to get a guy with an 8 figure estimated net worth a job. There have to be better causes to fight for than this.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by SetofKs View Post
    Also hilarious to me that there are actually protests to get a guy with an 8 figure estimated net worth a job. There have to be better causes to fight for than this.
    it's funny as shit isn't it. everything is about race now. you can thank obama for most of the political and social climate change we have to endure now.

and with it, you can also thank him for bringing the KKK and white supremacists back from the dead.

expect more deaths and further violence from both sides.

obama set us back quite a bit.
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Load Metric
    Bills sign qb Keith Henning today, a 2014 6th round pick by ravens. This guy is on his 4th team in 4 years. He is white, and doesn't wear socks with pigs, and probably makes league min, so he has that going for him. Kap likely wants 8 mil, and no way he's going to stop his social justice bs.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    I think Spike Lee (and all the other activists and media) getting involved "on his behalf" is the worst thing that could happen to Kaepernick. I am guessing if he has been allowed to do his protest and make his point and then the whole thing had gone away, then he would have a job right now.

But the media and Spike Lee just won't let it go, and no team wants to deal with the circus that hiring Kaep at this time would cause because of Spike Lee and the media. I put "on his behalf" in quotes because I don't think Spike Lee, the media, or anyone else arguing publicly for him to have a job yet are really interested in helping him get a job at all. I think the vast majority of people are virtue signaling narcissists, and the media obviously loves manufacturing as much racial tension as they can for their own interests.

I think the best thing for Kaepernick would be fore everyone to just let it go and let things quiet down. But because I don't think anyone is really interested in his well-being this isn't going to happen.

Also, lol at the last post in this thread. Some team hires a 4th string QB for $45K for training camp that is going to be insta-cut at the end of pre-season, and this last guy felt the need to make some kind of Kaep comparison critique. Pure virtue signaling narcissism.

Feelin' Stronger Every Day tony bagadonuts's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Colin Kaepernick doesn't have a job because he sucks balls. /endthread

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tony bagadonuts View Post
    no end in sight.

he just got a million dollar book deal and the NFL just invited him to join in the sit down talks with the players and owners. this comes as a big lol becuse he's suing them.

only reason i can see the NFL nviting him is that somehow it might actually help them control the epidemic that currently happening.

this douche has done more harm to the NFL than the 100x bad officiating calls which should be the reason you don't watch it. keeping kap relevant will only further the decline of viewership and attendence.

Comments

Tellafriend: agreed

Load Metric
    This is a long con. Kaep will be running for office in 2020.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jasep View Post
    I have always tried to carry myself with a high level of integrity in the poker community and I take it very personally when someone calls that in to question.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tony bagadonuts View Post
    Anyone who says anything similar to this, doesn't know football it is that simple. (and is a racist.)

1st yr SB (no it wasn't the D and Gore, Alex Smith wouldn't have gone as far)
    2nd yr 1 play away from SB

Then Jed York dismantled the team from the inside, so he could fire Harbaugh.
    Tom Brady couldn't go 500 w/the team Kap had to work with.

Bob Costas said he should be starting.

Costas>Mulva
    San Francisco crowned the ‘world’s best’ city to live: survey
    https://www.kron4.com/news/bay-area/...o-live-survey/

Banned
    Load Metric
    jimmy still tilting about colin kaepernick?

what about ur boi tebow? hey he won a playoff game and they snapped him off hella clean. he is the white knight of all things america and look at what happened to him? is that racist?

simmer it down nerd. face the facts that you been swinging from his peach fuzzed ball sack for years, he's just not good.

Thread Information