Page 3 of 54 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast

Thread: colin kaepernick....this black and white cookie is shitting the bed

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tony bagadonuts View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyG_415 View Post

Yeah good point, lets use ONLY those 2 previous games, and forget all the games that Kap, to quote you, "dominated".
    Mulva likes to speak in absolutes and generalities in order to foster activity. It's good for business but bad for real debate.

Kap hasn't played well this year, that we can agree on. Is he the real deal? Too early to tell. He has freakish athleticism and great arm strength, but hasn't show the accuracy nor the ability to look off safeties to make any definitive judgement.
    Mulva is a moron/troll and from the second I read his OP, his opinion on anything means dick to me. (so me replying should be taken as a compliment.)

Maybe it is too early for you, not for me, I'm from SF, we know QB's.
    the guy was 5 yards from winning the SB, (which is a bigger accomplishment than any QB in the entire Seattle History)
    He could die today, and getting him in the 2nd round was a steal.

If all your top LO's/Sales people walked out one day/ or all were sick,
    you going to bounce back those 1st 2 weeks?

Comments

tony bagadonuts: My nigga

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Mulva likes to speak in absolutes and generalities in order to foster activity. It's good for business but bad for real debate.

Kap hasn't played well this year, that we can agree on. Is he the real deal? Too early to tell. He has freakish athleticism and great arm strength, but hasn't show the accuracy nor the ability to look off safeties to make any definitive judgement.
    Mulva is a moron/troll and from the second I read his OP, his opinion on anything means dick to me. (so me replying should be taken as a compliment.)

the guy was 5 yards from winning the SB, (which is a bigger accomplishment than any QB in the entire Seattle History)

lol...this nigga is mad. mad at the truth.

colin k can hide behind wins and playing teams like the school of the deaf and blind for only so long. any jackass can see that both the 49'ers and colin k aren't out of the woods by any stretch of the imagination.

Load Metric
    BUMP (# 1)

Mulva, you are right, Those bombs to Vernon Davis were such shitty throws, I don't see how how he came up w/them.
    You should quit your day job and become a NFL scout.

Peyton Manning threw an interception and his team didn't even cover the teaser

, so you know the title of Mulva's next thread.

"I always knew Peyton Manning sucked"

Enjoy the highlights,
    http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-game-h...ers-highlights

PS (I won't see your reply as this site has the ignore button.)

Quote Originally Posted by mulva View Post
    2 awful performances in a row. his performance vs seattle was one of the worst in recent history of any starting QB..and he followed it up w/ another shitty go vs a team they should've pounded.

i never thought he would be any good when they drafted this guy because he throws the ball like a baseball player..i was like "lol"..

i couldn't say much because he basically dominated when he was inserted as a starter last year, and almost won the SB w/ him.

i wonder how much the league has caught up w/ this guy..and how much it has to do w/ players around him....he will be the laughing stock if STL beats them and has another crap game...and, from the look of things, that might happen.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    BUMP (# 1)

Mulva, you are right, Those bombs to Vernon Davis were such shitty throws, I don't see how how he came up w/them.
    You should quit your day job and become a NFL scout.

Peyton Manning threw an interception and his team didn't even cover the teaser

, so you know the title of Mulva's next thread.

"I always knew Peyton Manning sucked"

Enjoy the highlights,
    http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-game-h...ers-highlights

PS (I won't see your reply as this site has the ignore button.)

2 awful performances in a row. his performance vs seattle was one of the worst in recent history of any starting QB..and he followed it up w/ another shitty go vs a team they should've pounded.

i never thought he would be any good when they drafted this guy because he throws the ball like a baseball player..i was like "lol"..

i couldn't say much because he basically dominated when he was inserted as a starter last year, and almost won the SB w/ him.

i wonder how much the league has caught up w/ this guy..and how much it has to do w/ players around him....he will be the laughing stock if STL beats them and has another crap game...and, from the look of things, that might happen.
    yep,..this fanboy is mad...

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    49er team good. Just kaepernick off to a lousy start. They should make the playoffs.

Feelin' Stronger Every Day tony bagadonuts's Avatar
    Load Metric

Calm down bro I wasn't burying your boy, just calling it like I see it. Kap's got a ton a talent and can deliver a great deep ball, as seen this weekend. But can he put the team on this back consistently and deliver the goods? Maybe? Probably? Could be but I haven't seen it.

Kap needs to work on his reading of defenses, his progressions and be able to convincingly look off the safety. Hell you could say this about pretty much every QB, but especially Kap. You gotta be realistic about the flaws and room for improvement my friend, otherwise you are just a fanboy.

Russel Wilson played well yesterday, for sure, but right now he isn't seeing the intermediate part of field as well as he should. Sidney Rice was open all day long on intermediate routes and Wilson just could't find him.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    despite winning their L3, the way SF has been playing, this team shouldn't not beat Tenn this week. this is a down spot for them in what is a joke of a schedule.

tenn is an improved team..all they will have to do is show up on defense and fitzpatrick must not fuck the game up...SF is getting a few players back this week,..but i don't think it will matter.

everything points to a SF loss here and subsequent shitty performance by colin k.

Comments

DJ_Chaps: holy shit you are awful, i never knew.

Load Metric
    As a completely neutral observer, and as a concerned owner of Kap in FFB, I have to say I have seen nothing this season that has impressed me all that much, and TBH I think he has regressed a little bit since last season. For one his confidence, and the coaching staffs confidence in him, seems bleak. The main issue with him IMO is his mechanics. He is definitely reverting back to throwing the ball like it's a baseball, instead of holding it up high and delivering with a quick release. His accuracy is a concern as well. Sure, he threw some nice deep outs yesterday, but until he is looking off defenders and threading the needle over the middle I'm not going to be all that impressed with him. Not saying he can't become what a lot of us expected him to be at the start of the season, and I thought very highly of him at the end of last season (hence why I targeted him in FFB), but there is definitely work to be done. A lot of work.

On a positive note, at least he hasn't regressed as much as RGIII. What a mess that situation is. For one, I said it when it happened last year... Leaving him out there in the 3rd quarter in the playoffs might have ruined him. It definitely set him back in a big way. Without the read option, and him being a legit threat to run, he isn't shit, and tearing up the knee like that most likely insured he will never be that kind of player again. His speed was what separated him from the rest, and now that is obv history. As an Eagles fan this makes me happy.
    Last edited by vegas1369; 10-14-2013 at 10:36 PM.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by vegas1369 View Post
    As a completely neutral observer, and as a concerned owner of Kap in FFB, I have to say I have seen nothing this season that has impressed me all that much, and TBH I think he has regressed a little bit since last season. For one his confidence, and the coaching staffs confidence in him, seems bleak. The main issue with him IMO is his mechanics. He is definitely reverting back to throwing the ball like it's a baseball, instead of holding it up high and delivering with a quick release. His accuracy is a concern as well. Sure, he threw some nice deep outs yesterday, but until he is looking off defenders and threading the needle over the middle I'm not going to be all that impressed with him. Not saying he can't become what a lot of us expected him to be at the start of the season, and I thought very highly of him at the end of last season (hence why I targeted him in FFB), but there is definitely work to be done. A lot of work.

On a positive note, at least he hasn't regressed as much as RGIII. What a mess that situation is. For one, I said it when it happened last year... Leaving him out there in the 3rd quarter in the playoffs might have ruined him. It definitely set him back in a big way. Without the read option, and him being a legit threat to run, he isn't shit, and tearing up the knee like that most likely insured he will never be that kind of player again. His speed was what separated him from the rest, and now that is obv history. As an Eagles fan this makes me happy.
    I totally agree, (except the GB game, and this week, he had 2 long perfect passes)
    I think it is a combo of he showed too much upfront,
    he has 1 WR,
    and they completely dropped the read option, or at least plays that get him out of the pocket.
    (so the "NFL has caught up w/him" is BS, the 49ers have dropped his main play, they need the Texas A+M playbook)

But,What exactly are we trying to decide here? Should the 49ers start Colt McCoy???

Bottom line, would you write a thread about how shitty he is?
    There are MINIMUM 16 starting QB's worse than him.
    Those bombs this week, that is an elite QB.

he got us to the SB w/in 5 yards of winning, good enough for us.

Mulva is troll.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    lol @ calling me a troll....who exactly am i trolling, colin k.

lol @ the analogous colin k to peyton manning comment.....that's laughter in the 1st degree

lol @ putting me on ignore........quit being a butt hurt fanboy. you're on pfa

Load Metric

I'm sure this is a real profound post you made, Mulva, you always do make sense.
    But CAN'T READ IT.

troll

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    SF is going down this week..

all Tenn needs to do is contain gore...

that and fitzy must not fuck it up.

Comments

DJ_Chaps: SF will lose if this, this, this and this. ROFL

Platinum
    Load Metric
    I looked it up, and CK's salary is around 800k/year (counting all the incentives), making him the 58th highest paid QB in the league. Obviously that frees up a lot of $$ for other positions, which allows the total team to be so good. If you look at it this way, CK is one of the most valuable players in the league. With so many teams desperate for a young starting QB, it will be interesting to see how the 49ers handle things this offseason heading into the final year of his rookie contract.

With so many teams desperate for a starting QB, if 49ers keep winning and make the playoffs (which it appears they are likely to do) someone is going to offer him some big $$ (even if his stats stay mediocre as they have been this season minus the GB game), and 49ers might have to make a tough decision. Franchise salary for a QB is $14 mil, so I doubt that is an option.

Is CK worth $10 mil/yr+ if it means you have to give away someone good from the O-line or defense to keep him? I donno.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Load Metric

Load Metric
    Name:  kap 10-19.JPG
Views: 604
Size:  41.4 KB

Load Metric

I'm not saying Wilson on Seattle, or Vick, can't run,
    But what QB has EVER run like this?

http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/201310...ghts&tab=recap

Comments

tony bagadonuts: None have

Load Metric

This post so DUMB, in every way possible.

# 1 So the whole time in grading this guy, all I kept hearing was "small sample size", OK so Mulva tops that w/his "2 bad games" and he was right and the 49ers were wrong all along.. If that isn't a small sample size, wtf is?

# 2 So were you "LOLing" when they almost won the super bowl w/him? "LOL the 49ers are so stupid, and I'm so smart" is that how it went?

# 3 is just proof you are a moron.

# 4 WRONG AGAIN. NFL has not caught up to him, the 49er were just holding back on the read option.

LOL at you trying to steer Cmoney's WH thread to this disaster. 24-0 at one point.
    was that from your "w/BET AGAINST KAEPERNICK" theory.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    i guess this means i'm off "ignore"..yep..i knew you couldn't resist what we're all chuckling about.......and yep...you still mad..

Comments

tony bagadonuts: LOL, you're an instigator. A real Woody Woodpecker.

Load Metric

I'm not saying Wilson on Seattle, or Vick, can't run,
    But what QB has EVER run like this?

http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/201310...ghts&tab=recap
    Right now I'd rather have Alex Smith, who's like a more athletic version of Vinny Testaverde.

But Kap can do some things athletically on the field that no one, including Russell Wilson can do. I've never seen any quarterback, and few players at all with the explosiveness running the ball that Kap has.

Unsurprisingly, I'd give Wilson the edge in most comparisons. But for pure athleticism and running explosiveness he can't touch Kap.

Thread Information