Page 1 of 52 123451151 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 1034

Thread: colin kaepernick....this black and white cookie is shitting the bed

  1. #1
    Diamond mulva's Avatar
    Reputation
    432
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    6,037
    Blog Entries
    4

    colin kaepernick....this black and white cookie is shitting the bed

    2 awful performances in a row. his performance vs seattle was one of the worst in recent history of any starting QB..and he followed it up w/ another shitty go vs a team they should've pounded.

    i never thought he would be any good when they drafted this guy because he throws the ball like a baseball player..i was like "lol"..

    i couldn't say much because he basically dominated when he was inserted as a starter last year, and almost won the SB w/ him.

    i wonder how much the league has caught up w/ this guy..and how much it has to do w/ players around him....he will be the laughing stock if STL beats them and has another crap game...and, from the look of things, that might happen.

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by mulva View Post
    2 awful performances in a row. his performance vs seattle was one of the worst in recent history of any starting QB..and he followed it up w/ another shitty go vs a team they should've pounded.

    i never thought he would be any good when they drafted this guy because he throws the ball like a baseball player..i was like "lol"..

    i couldn't say much because he basically dominated when he was inserted as a starter last year, and almost won the SB w/ him.

    i wonder how much the league has caught up w/ this guy..and how much it has to do w/ players around him....he will be the laughing stock if STL beats them and has another crap game...and, from the look of things, that might happen.

    If I thought the 49ers were going to be good this year I would have posted picks. Take that as a hint. I just cant bring myself to bet against them in various spots as a fan even though I know I would clean up.

    Stupid yes.

    They are a total mess. TO start the season Colin had no one to throw to. They barely got by Green Bay at home who has their own problems. That has only gotten worse when vernon davis got banged up. They already have crabtree out for probably the season and Manningham wasn't great when we was playing and they wont get back him for several more weeks earliest.

    Now their under performing D is getting more banged up with Patrick Willis hurt and Aldon Smith being a degen.

    I predicted an implosion of either Seattle or San Fran at the beginning of season. I see the 49ers barely being over 500 this year.

    Btw, they are already fucked because in the off chance they get a wild card spot, Seattle will have home field and no one in the league except for Denver has a chance there (and obv they wont play there).
    Last edited by cmoney; 09-25-2013 at 04:05 PM.

  3. #3
    Gold garrett's Avatar
    Reputation
    -234
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    east coast
    Posts
    2,497
    Boldin/VD are great passing options, I reached on Kaep in FF and its biting me, like 3rd rd drafted Kaep. I holding, hoping it starts to come into shape, but it seems Harbaugh is trying to run the pocket passer O. Kaeps a reed option guy. Still some hope.

    ...

  4. #4
    All Sorts of Sports gut's Avatar
    Reputation
    400
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    2,956
    Quote Originally Posted by cmoney View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mulva View Post
    2 awful performances in a row. his performance vs seattle was one of the worst in recent history of any starting QB..and he followed it up w/ another shitty go vs a team they should've pounded.

    i never thought he would be any good when they drafted this guy because he throws the ball like a baseball player..i was like "lol"..

    i couldn't say much because he basically dominated when he was inserted as a starter last year, and almost won the SB w/ him.

    i wonder how much the league has caught up w/ this guy..and how much it has to do w/ players around him....he will be the laughing stock if STL beats them and has another crap game...and, from the look of things, that might happen.

    If I thought the 49ers were going to be good this year I would have posted picks. Take that as a hint. I just cant bring myself to bet against them in various spots as a fan even though I know I would clean up.

    Stupid yes.

    They are a total mess. TO start the season Colin had no one to throw to. They barely got by Green Bay at home who has their own problems. That has only gotten worse when vernon davis got banged up. They already have crabtree out for probably the season and Manningham wasn't great when we was playing and they wont get back him for several more weeks earliest.

    Now their under performing D is getting more banged up with Patrick Willis hurt and Aldon Smith being a degen.

    I predicted an implosion of either Seattle or San Fran at the beginning of season. I see the 49ers barely being over 500 this year.

    Btw, they are already fucked because in the off chance they get a wild card spot, Seattle will have home field and no one in the league except for Denver has a chance there (and obv they wont play there).


    I really hope Denver and Seattle stay healthy, and meet in the Super Bowl. I think Denver is the class of the league right now, even though all the attention is being given to Seattle. I'm kicking myself for avoiding all Denver receivers in fantasy...I thought they would all take a hit stats wise with WELKAH coming into town. Instead, it's almost the same Denver offense from last year, but with adding an extra 10 catches for 110 yards from Welker every week.

  5. #5
    Gold garrett's Avatar
    Reputation
    -234
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    east coast
    Posts
    2,497
    Quote Originally Posted by gut View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by cmoney View Post


    If I thought the 49ers were going to be good this year I would have posted picks. Take that as a hint. I just cant bring myself to bet against them in various spots as a fan even though I know I would clean up.

    Stupid yes.

    They are a total mess. TO start the season Colin had no one to throw to. They barely got by Green Bay at home who has their own problems. That has only gotten worse when vernon davis got banged up. They already have crabtree out for probably the season and Manningham wasn't great when we was playing and they wont get back him for several more weeks earliest.

    Now their under performing D is getting more banged up with Patrick Willis hurt and Aldon Smith being a degen.

    I predicted an implosion of either Seattle or San Fran at the beginning of season. I see the 49ers barely being over 500 this year.

    Btw, they are already fucked because in the off chance they get a wild card spot, Seattle will have home field and no one in the league except for Denver has a chance there (and obv they wont play there).


    I really hope Denver and Seattle stay healthy, and meet in the Super Bowl. I think Denver is the class of the league right now, even though all the attention is being given to Seattle. I'm kicking myself for avoiding all Denver receivers in fantasy...I thought they would all take a hit stats wise with WELKAH coming into town. Instead, it's almost the same Denver offense from last year, but with adding an extra 10 catches for 110 yards from Welker every week.
    Seattles vulnerable, if you can shut down Rice/Tate (:\) you can prob beat Seattle. a few teams have great corners, like Chicago.

  6. #6
    Diamond chinamaniac's Avatar
    Reputation
    990
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    On a Plane
    Posts
    7,727
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by mulva View Post
    2 awful performances in a row. his performance vs seattle was one of the worst in recent history of any starting QB..and he followed it up w/ another shitty go vs a team they should've pounded.

    i never thought he would be any good when they drafted this guy because he throws the ball like a baseball player..i was like "lol"..

    i couldn't say much because he basically dominated when he was inserted as a starter last year, and almost won the SB w/ him.

    i wonder how much the league has caught up w/ this guy..and how much it has to do w/ players around him....he will be the laughing stock if STL beats them and has another crap game...and, from the look of things, that might happen.
    I always questioned his ability to throw touch passes when he was in college. Everything he threw was like you say, a laser as if he was throwing a baseball. Last year it seemed he corrected that and had a great run over a small sample of games

    This year is different. I have not watched 1 SF game but I do know this. He came out the gates smoking hot and tore apart Green Bay. Seattle beat him up but Seattle is going to beat up every QB they face this year.

    Biggest problem is this

    1. Big Play receiver - OUT (crabtree)

    2. Tight End outlet - OUT (davis)

    3. Secondary receivers BLOW. Boldin is ok be he can't be a #1 at this point in his career and the guys behind him suck.

    SF offense does not throw the ball to the backs much and this would help take SOME pressure of Kaep if they mixed some throwing to the backs especially while their core skill guys are hurt.

    I don't know the state of their offensive line but this could be a problem as well.

  7. #7
    Losing their backup TE in free agency was a big loss for them, and its compounded now that Davis is hurt, but SF will be fine. Everyone is on Seattles nuts its 3 games in and 2 were at home. They've been healthy as far as I know. Wait until they get banged up, and some of their players piss dirty again.

  8. #8
    Platinum ftpjesus's Avatar
    Reputation
    338
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Mesa AZ
    Posts
    2,561
    Its not just SF having sophomore QB issues. I expected issues with RG3 slightly but nothing like this. In his defense however the Defense issues in DC are rapidly deteriorating into historic proportions that could rival last years Saints debacle.(If the Skins get pwned again by Oakland the Defense Coordinator will be fired next Monday due to the bye week coming up afterwards) Meanwhile Luck is living up to his #1 billing and Wilson continues to possibly be on his way to be the Tom Brady of the 2012 draft (Brady was a 6th rounder w hen he came in, as we all know, and nobody took Wilson seriously due to his height < 6ft ). I was listening to Dan Dakich today ESPN radio and his take was that San Fran may very well have made one of the biggest mistakes in their history ditching Alex Smith who's laughing right now at San Frans 1-2 while he's 3-0 with Andy Reid. Sure Colin had a great season. but so did a couple guys named Mark Rypien and Doug Williams in DC winning Super Bowls and were basically never heard from again.

  9. #9
    Dolores, The term is Oreo.

  10. #10
    Feelin' Stronger Every Day tony bagadonuts's Avatar
    Reputation
    490
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    3,369
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadyJ View Post
    Losing their backup TE in free agency was a big loss for them, and its compounded now that Davis is hurt, but SF will be fine. Everyone is on Seattles nuts its 3 games in and 2 were at home. They've been healthy as far as I know. Wait until they get banged up, and some of their players piss dirty again.
    Percy Harvin - PUP
    Russel Okung - DL to return
    Chris Clemons - Out for first two games after blowing out his knee against the Foreskins in the playoffs last year
    Cliff Avril - Out game 1 with injury
    Brandon Browner - Out 1st two games with injury
    Bruce Irvin - Suspended 1st 4 games
    Anthony McCoy (2nd string TE) - DL out for year

    I don't disagree with you entirely, but this list is loaded with pro bowlers and all pros and all have missed significant time in the early going.

    If the Hawks win at Houston this week to go 4-0 it's going to be very, very tough for the rest of the NFC to catch up.

  11. #11
    Diamond chinamaniac's Avatar
    Reputation
    990
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    On a Plane
    Posts
    7,727
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by tony bagadonuts View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadyJ View Post
    Losing their backup TE in free agency was a big loss for them, and its compounded now that Davis is hurt, but SF will be fine. Everyone is on Seattles nuts its 3 games in and 2 were at home. They've been healthy as far as I know. Wait until they get banged up, and some of their players piss dirty again.
    Percy Harvin - PUP
    Russel Okung - DL to return
    Chris Clemons - Out for first two games after blowing out his knee against the Foreskins in the playoffs last year
    Cliff Avril - Out game 1 with injury
    Brandon Browner - Out 1st two games with injury
    Bruce Irvin - Suspended 1st 4 games
    Anthony McCoy (2nd string TE) - DL out for year

    I don't disagree with you entirely, but this list is loaded with pro bowlers and all pros and all have missed significant time in the early going.

    If the Hawks win at Houston this week to go 4-0 it's going to be very, very tough for the rest of the NFC to catch up.
    They may run the table

  12. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by chinamaniac View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by tony bagadonuts View Post

    Percy Harvin - PUP
    Russel Okung - DL to return
    Chris Clemons - Out for first two games after blowing out his knee against the Foreskins in the playoffs last year
    Cliff Avril - Out game 1 with injury
    Brandon Browner - Out 1st two games with injury
    Bruce Irvin - Suspended 1st 4 games
    Anthony McCoy (2nd string TE) - DL out for year

    I don't disagree with you entirely, but this list is loaded with pro bowlers and all pros and all have missed significant time in the early going.

    If the Hawks win at Houston this week to go 4-0 it's going to be very, very tough for the rest of the NFC to catch up.
    They may run the table
    They will almost certainly lose a couple. But they do have a ridiculously easy schedule. A huge majority of the teams they play are currently 1-2 or 0-3.

    It's hard to argue that Denver and Seattle are not clearly the best teams right now.

    It will be interesting to see if the Colts continue to play as well as they looked this week. It's possible that the 49ers aren't that bad and the Colts are just really good. Or maybe the 49ers are terrible and they made the Colts look good for a week.

    Andrew Luck won the Raiders game by running in a TD from the 19. He put away the San Fransisco game by running in a bootleg. That play was actually called as a RB run to the right. As the play started, Luck noticed the whole defense running to his right, so he pulled the ball back in and ran the bootleg with absolutely no blocking (or naked). So Luck has 2 running touchdowns. Kaepernick, Wilson, and RG3, all have zero rushing touchdowns. The Buccaneers and Jaguars have 3 TDs period. The Bears defense has 3 TDs.

  13. #13
    Not even close to a New England fan, but I think they have to be in the talks of best in league too without a healthy Gronk and Amendola. They are gonna be beastly when they are back.

  14. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by mulva View Post
    2 awful performances in a row. his performance vs seattle was one of the worst in recent history of any starting QB..and he followed it up w/ another shitty go vs a team they should've pounded.

    i never thought he would be any good when they drafted this guy because he throws the ball like a baseball player..i was like "lol"..

    i couldn't say much because he basically dominated when he was inserted as a starter last year, and almost won the SB w/ him.

    i wonder how much the league has caught up w/ this guy..and how much it has to do w/ players around him....he will be the laughing stock if STL beats them and has another crap game...and, from the look of things, that might happen.
    Moronic post, period.
    You obv either don't watch or don't get football.

    So you "thought" he sucked, but don't say anything, just lurk, until 2 games, where in my IMO the coaches sucked, on top of the OL, on top of him having no weapons, to pounce? pathetic.

    Can't wait bump this thread.

     
    Comments
      
      nunbeater: it's only fucking week 3 rep. kap is the real deal
    Last edited by JimmyG_415; 09-26-2013 at 04:35 AM.

  15. #15
    Diamond mulva's Avatar
    Reputation
    432
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    6,037
    Blog Entries
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyG_415 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mulva View Post
    2 awful performances in a row. his performance vs seattle was one of the worst in recent history of any starting QB..and he followed it up w/ another shitty go vs a team they should've pounded.

    i never thought he would be any good when they drafted this guy because he throws the ball like a baseball player..i was like "lol"..

    i couldn't say much because he basically dominated when he was inserted as a starter last year, and almost won the SB w/ him.

    i wonder how much the league has caught up w/ this guy..and how much it has to do w/ players around him....he will be the laughing stock if STL beats them and has another crap game...and, from the look of things, that might happen.
    Moronic post, period.
    You obv either don't watch or don't get football.

    So you "thought" he sucked, but don't say anything, just lurk, until 2 games, where in my IMO the coaches sucked, on top of the OL, on top of him having no weapons, to pounce? pathetic.

    Can't wait bump this thread.
    lol...that;s it..i don't get football.....i've scattered the former forums w/ the LoL i thought that kap was after they drafted him...i've done it w/ mccoy and a few others as well. i'm not here to proclaim "i was right" after two poor games....you can give excuses all you want, and they may be plausible. but quit being such a faggot 49'ers fan boy

  16. #16
    Diamond mulva's Avatar
    Reputation
    432
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    6,037
    Blog Entries
    4



    born to lead

  17. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by tony bagadonuts View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadyJ View Post
    Losing their backup TE in free agency was a big loss for them, and its compounded now that Davis is hurt, but SF will be fine. Everyone is on Seattles nuts its 3 games in and 2 were at home. They've been healthy as far as I know. Wait until they get banged up, and some of their players piss dirty again.
    Percy Harvin - PUP
    Russel Okung - DL to return
    Chris Clemons - Out for first two games after blowing out his knee against the Foreskins in the playoffs last year
    Cliff Avril - Out game 1 with injury
    Brandon Browner - Out 1st two games with injury
    Bruce Irvin - Suspended 1st 4 games
    Anthony McCoy (2nd string TE) - DL out for year

    I don't disagree with you entirely, but this list is loaded with pro bowlers and all pros and all have missed significant time in the early going.

    If the Hawks win at Houston this week to go 4-0 it's going to be very, very tough for the rest of the NFC to catch up.
    That is nothing. GB were down to their 5th running back on Sunday and he went out of the game hurt. Theres very few teams that can overcome the injury bug, and SF isnt one of them. NE is winning with lots of injuries because of coaching. SF has to be healthy to win.

  18. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by mulva View Post



    born to lead
    My read on CK is because hes mixed, but was raised by a white family he tries to hard to act black.
    Last edited by ShadyJ; 09-26-2013 at 07:49 AM.

  19. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by chinamaniac View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by tony bagadonuts View Post

    Percy Harvin - PUP
    Russel Okung - DL to return
    Chris Clemons - Out for first two games after blowing out his knee against the Foreskins in the playoffs last year
    Cliff Avril - Out game 1 with injury
    Brandon Browner - Out 1st two games with injury
    Bruce Irvin - Suspended 1st 4 games
    Anthony McCoy (2nd string TE) - DL out for year

    I don't disagree with you entirely, but this list is loaded with pro bowlers and all pros and all have missed significant time in the early going.

    If the Hawks win at Houston this week to go 4-0 it's going to be very, very tough for the rest of the NFC to catch up.
    They may run the table
    Someone should remind you that they were 3-5 on the road last year

  20. #20
    Diamond mulva's Avatar
    Reputation
    432
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    6,037
    Blog Entries
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadyJ View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by chinamaniac View Post
    They may run the table
    Someone should remind you that they were 3-5 on the road last year
    despite houston not playing that well, seattle will prolly lose on the road to them this week.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Black thugs shoot 13 month old white baby in the face and......
    By JewWorldOrder in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-03-2020, 03:23 PM
  2. Replies: 47
    Last Post: 09-09-2018, 06:27 PM
  3. When does Harbaugh they bench Colin Kaepernick??
    By badguy23 in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 01-29-2014, 08:52 PM
  4. Revolution Gaming (ie Cake Poker & Juicy Stakes) shitting the bed hard....
    By The PINO in forum Scams, Scandals, and Shadiness
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-19-2013, 01:55 AM
  5. any cookie cutter websites need to build a cheap site
    By hardeight in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-30-2012, 06:55 PM

Tags for this Thread