Page 48 of 54 FirstFirst ... 38444546474849505152 ... LastLast

Thread: colin kaepernick....this black and white cookie is shitting the bed

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by thesparten View Post
    While there employee,s on the clock. Anyone kneeling should be IMMIDIATLLY terminated.

#brownkkk
    What if their employer doesn't mind?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    this cookie looked like shit throwing the ball once again....

lol @ his open camp dictating his own terms to the nfl. there's nothing the nfl could ever do to help this guy.

why even bother trying, he has no talent and is a cancer

nobody is gonna sign this jackass unless they want to lose fans and alienate their franchise.

this fucker is all about racism, and the nfl is is virtually all pro ghetto
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Load Metric
    I took two things away from watching that circus...clown and oddly looking fat/bloated unlike what youd expect from a guy who gets up at 5 everyday to train, def not in his former playing shape.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DonaldTrumpsHairPiece View Post
    I took two things away from watching that circus...clown and oddly looking fat/bloated unlike what youd expect from a guy who gets up at 5 everyday to train, def not in his former playing shape.
    i lol'ed at those roll outs and his awful release. the dude is ready for softball season, not the nfl
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by mulva View Post
    i lol'ed at those roll outs and his awful release. the dude is ready for softball season, not the nfl
    This has to be a Nike marketing gimmick(publicity, needs to keep him relevant to make the dollahs), in fact they asked the NFL to film early on if the NFL ran the workout, the NFL agreed!

I stated to believe he started taking a knee knowing he was finished any ways and decided being political would make him more. Bet Nike pays better than 2nd-3rd string QB after the NFL figured your game out.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

This has to be a Nike marketing gimmick(publicity, needs to keep him relevant to make the dollahs), in fact they asked the NFL to film early on if the NFL ran the workout, the NFL agreed!

I stated to believe he started taking a knee knowing he was finished any ways and decided being political would make him more. Bet Nike pays better than 2nd-3rd string QB after the NFL figured your game out.
    i believe that. i'm sure they filmed bits for a commercial as well.

lol at the dude flashing gang signs as colin's crew posed for pics after he wrapped up throwing

Comments

DonaldTrumpsHairPiece: gang sign rep

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    the dudes form is like uncle rico

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Load Metric
    He played himself xney on the comeack

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    the dudes form is like uncle rico

did i mention his foot work. christ almighty.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Stephen A actually had a good take on this.

The venue change was clearly planned by Kaep’s team way ahead of time, and they didn’t tell the NFL till 30 minutes before hand. Also, he wore a Kunta Kinte shirt. Clearly the way it was handled this was all planned to guarantee no one would offer him a job. Like he couldn’t have made himself less appealing to the NFL or an owner from a PR perspective.

I wonder if he is actually worried a team might offer him a job, which he doesn’t even want, and he is trying to get ahead of it by sabotaging himself, but doing it in such a way the media will give him a complete pass for ideological reasons.

Plutonium Brittney Griner's Clit's Avatar
    Load Metric
    I always talk shit to white people if I see them wearing Nike. Unless I cant tell if they are pure white or I'm wearing Nike that day.

Load Metric
    POC doesn’t actually want to work but instead wants to play the victim?

er

Load Metric
    where does the black mans wife hide the welfare check ?

under his work boots

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by big dick View Post

Classic

under his work boots

Plutonium Brittney Griner's Clit's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by big dick View Post

under his work boots

Good joke but then I picture only a white woman being smart enough to do that and I get pissed off again.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by verminaard View Post
    Stephen A actually had a good take on this.

The venue change was clearly planned by Kaep’s team way ahead of time, and they didn’t tell the NFL till 30 minutes before hand. Also, he wore a Kunta Kinte shirt. Clearly the way it was handled this was all planned to guarantee no one would offer him a job. Like he couldn’t have made himself less appealing to the NFL or an owner from a PR perspective.

I wonder if he is actually worried a team might offer him a job, which he doesn’t even want, and he is trying to get ahead of it by sabotaging himself, but doing it in such a way the media will give him a complete pass for ideological reasons.
    that's an interesting take. sadly you can't find many notable people slamming colin and his diminished skill set as a football player. all they say is good things and how strong his arm is.

kap is a very dangerous person on many levels.

Comments

Brittney Griner's Clit: No Kap

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Name:  ckap1.jpg
Views: 252
Size:  106.2 KB

Load Metric
    LOL, at Trump, or any of his GOP puppets, saying they are for peaceful protests, how much more peaceful could Kaepernick have been?
    And they had him blackballed from one of the highest paid professions in the world.

Before we turn this back into a football only thread, and me shut down Mulva, like I have since this thread started,
    .................FTR anyone who hates my avatar, blame Mulva..........................................
    Its time to acknowledge who was on the right side of history (Kaepernick, Nike, me, and anyone who hates Trump)
    and who wasn't. (Trump, and anyone associated w/him down to his minion trolls like tgunn.)

I dare Trump to triangulate the military and the flag, again. It was never about that.
    I dare owners like Jerry Jones to lay down the law EVER again.
    Like I said, all sports, all nations, both sidelines, all levels, even down to your kid's little league games.
    Get used to it mother fuckers, and please please please red dot the F out of me.
    It will make you feel better about the fact that I was right & you were wrong.
    Name:  
Views: 
Size:  Name:  
Views: 
Size:
    Name:  
Views: 
Size:  Name:  
Views: 
Size:

Since Fox is reporting that anyone who wears black is ANTIFA, this last one is a real 'come to Jesus' moment.

Name:  
Views: 
Size:

Comments

dwai: delusional n-word
    San Francisco crowned the ‘world’s best’ city to live: survey
    https://www.kron4.com/news/bay-area/...o-live-survey/

Thread Information