Thread: An actual case of liberal bias

Load Metric

An actual case of liberal bias

The liberal bias shit is nonsense in like 98% of the instances pointed out by mouth-breathing radio hosts, but this one is legit.

http://www.heritage.com/articles/201...1224517724.txt

Jeff Daniels wins best actor emmy

Daniels was considered an upset in the category, beating out Hugh Bonneville (Downton Abbey), Bryan Cranston (Breaking Bad), Jon Hamm (Mad Men), Damian Lewis (Homeland) and Kevin Spacey (House of Cards).

I really like The Newsroom. It's typical Sorkin, and often gets lost in the weeds with it's romance asides that lower it to a B- show, but it's watchable. I think Jeff Daniels does a fine job, but beating this line-up, c'mon man. No way he wins this if he wasn't basically preaching the gospel straight to the choir. I'm fairly liberal, and agree with almost everything content-wise, but I don't think it's arguable that he is at best 5th out of 6th on this list. And I think most of these guys are overrated to some degree, but still better than Daniels.

Plutonium Brittney Griner's Clit's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Are you Buster Costa Rica? I'm supposed to believe that a person as smart as you believe in liberal vs. conservative bull shit? Like you really don't understand that there is one group up top that controls things and lib vs. conservative is as real as WWE?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Brittney Griner's Clit View Post
    Are you Buster Costa Rica? I'm supposed to believe that a person as smart as you believe in liberal vs. conservative bull shit? Like you really don't understand that there is one group up top that controls things and lib vs. conservative is as real as WWE?

Yes, it's me. Money rules the day on important matters regardless of what you call it. But big money can also disagree on mindset. They are in complete agreement when it comes to droning Pakis, but on small matters like this, I think they often disagree.

EDIT=sorry, I got a phone call when replying. The thread was a joke obviously in response to the hundred political posts we have crying some political bias, when in reality, it's usually just business as usual rather than something to get outraged over. But Daniels beating those guys, now that's outrage worthy.
    Last edited by BCR; 09-24-2013 at 12:57 PM.

Thread Information