Thread: Middle school takes children on a wholesome educational field trip regarding slavery. If you haven't heard about it yet, I bet you would never guess what happened....or maybe you would.....

Platinum
    Load Metric

Middle school takes children on a wholesome educational field trip regarding slavery. If you haven't heard about it yet, I bet you would never guess what happened....or maybe you would.....

Cliffs:

They reenact slavery
    The teachers are the slave masters
    The black kids are the slaves
    They are forced to pick mock cotton, chased through the woods...
    And yes, you guessed it, they are shouted at from their slave masters calling them n-words
    Outrage ensues

Just one more awful thing that happens when you give liberals teaching positions.

http://townhall.com/tipsheet/heather...nword-n1705669

Connecticut School Takes Children on Field Trip to Reenact Slavery and Called Them the N-Word

It was revealed this week that a school from Connecticut took their students on a field trip last November where the students reenacted slavery and had their teachers call them the N-word. The Hartford Magnet Trinity College Academy took a four-day filed trip to the Nature’s Classroom in Charlton, Massachusetts.

According to the parents, they were never told about the third day of the trip (when the reenactment took place).

The re-enactment included having the students pretend to be on a slave ship, pretend to pick cotton, pretend the teachers were their slave masters, yelling the n-word at them and chasing them through the woods.

This is a field trip taken by a group of 12 year olds! One of the parents spoke with a local news affiliate about the trip. She said, “The fact that they used the N-Word. How dare you say that to my child and call it an educational experience? How dare you say that to my child?” This same parent was shocked when the she found out this trip had been going on for years, but no one ever saw a problem with it.

Although the field trip took place back in November of last year, it is just now coming to light as parents are now starting a battle with the Hartford School Board about the trip.

Obviously this school district has taken education to a level it never needed to go to. Teaching children how to discriminate and act inappropriately is never the job of a teacher. Please watch the news report on this story!

Comments

ftpjesus: [plain]Nothing new here. The old Progressive movement has always been racist in nature. Planned Parenthood was started to control the black population. NE Liberals are the true closet racists. Pretend to be down but if blacks showed up in Marthas Vin

Load Metric
    Soon to be followed by the Batista tour.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Gordman View Post
    Just one more awful thing that happens when you give liberals teaching positions.
    What about this story indicates the political affiliation of the teacher? Or is everyone you don't like automatically a liberal?

Load Metric
    i'm more bothered by the fact that they had to pick 'mock' cotton? How do you not just have real cotton? I mean, that shit is everywhere.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyB View Post
    What about this story indicates the political affiliation of the teacher? Or is everyone you don't like automatically a liberal?

I actually placed a side bet with myself on how quick you would be to take that bait.

There isn't anything in the story to indicate it, there doesn't need to be as far as i'm concerned. But there are a few reasons how I would place a shit ton of money on the fact that these teachers are heavily liberal. Just one is the fact that if they even had a hint of leaning right, the mainstream media, especially the interned liberal media would be having a FIELD DAY with this one (no pun intended). They would be absolutely salivating over exposing the right. That hasn't happened - Now keep in mind the fact that this happened LAST NOVEMBER, and the teachers have been reportedly been doing this for at least a few years. Think about it.

But hey, im all for finding out these teachers names and what their political affiliation is. I wager they are liberal.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by 4Dragons View Post
    i'm more bothered by the fact that they had to pick 'mock' cotton? How do you not just have real cotton? I mean, that shit is everywhere.
    I know. Im like, shit, if you're going to put them to work, you might as well have them pick some real stuff and be useful

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by 4Dragons View Post
    I know. Im like, shit, if you're going to put them to work, you might as well have them pick some real stuff and be useful
    They could make hella merkins.

Comments

Gordman: +1

Load Metric

I actually placed a side bet with myself on how quick you would be to take that bait.

There isn't anything in the story to indicate it, there doesn't need to be as far as i'm concerned. But there are a few reasons how I would place a shit ton of money on the fact that these teachers are heavily liberal. Just one is the fact that if they even had a hint of leaning right, the mainstream media, especially the interned liberal media would be having a FIELD DAY with this one (no pun intended). They would be absolutely salivating over exposing the right. That hasn't happened - Now keep in mind the fact that this happened LAST NOVEMBER, and the teachers have been reportedly been doing this for at least a few years. Think about it.

But hey, im all for finding out these teachers names and what their political affiliation is. I wager they are liberal.
    So I "took the bait" by pointing out that you're an idiot? And then you clarify by explaining why you're a complete idiot? Fair enough.

Comments

PLOL: i agree with dirtyb. he makes many good and excellent points

Platinum
    Load Metric

So I "took the bait" by pointing out that you're an idiot? And then you clarify by explaining why you're a complete idiot? Fair enough.
    I put that there for you to reply - that is what I meant by bait. I put it there for you...nobody else. Yes, you are the only one I knew would reply to it. That aside, if you haven't figured out by now that these are liberal mindset teachers, then YOU are an idiot.

Load Metric

Plus the fact that they are in one of the most liberal professions in one of the most liberal states in the union. Makes perfect sense to me.

Plutonium Brittney Griner's Clit's Avatar
    Load Metric
    So are you guys assuming white teachers were shouting n-word! at their 12 year old black students? I find that impossible to believe. There is like zero chance that is the case. I mean I realize these faggots will do anything to reinforce white guilt but I would actually need to see with my own eyes a seventh grade English teacher channeling Michael Richards and dropping n bombs on black students that they were going to have in their classrooms for the next year and deal with their parents at parent-teacher conferences.

Also brilliant read that liberals would frequent a place called "Nature's Classroom." If that isn't an environmentalist sounding name I don't know what is. Would DirtyB or any of his ilk not assume conservatives would frequent a camp called "Glenn Beck's Christian Tea Party Classroom"? It's pretty obvious what bull shit they are trying to indoctrinate the youth with there.

I remember freshman year in school I did a paper on the Kyoto Protocol and thought Bowling for Columbine was actually informative. Boy was I a confused fuck back then. So embarrassing. I'm still a confused fuck, but at least I see through 90 percent of the propaganda these days.
    Last edited by Brittney Griner's Clit; 09-24-2013 at 11:19 AM.

Load Metric
    This is retarded obviously if it happened, but I think I can safely say I'd rather have some liberal doing this backfiring PC exercise as opposed to a science teacher teaching creation science. One is just a retarded public relations nightmare. The other makes the kid community college material for life.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Sorry Barry,

I don't have anything against you personally, but if this isn't extremely obvious, you are not a very perceptive person, plain and simple. Like someone else said, the fact that this isn't the lead story on CNN.COM tells you this is a super lib teacher/school doing some kind of white guilt indoctrination that backfired.

Load Metric
    Should of had a poll voting on the offending State. Floridian's are too stupid to actually think of it so I ruled them out. I went with Ohio.

I'm impressed with Massachusetts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jasep View Post
    I have always tried to carry myself with a high level of integrity in the poker community and I take it very personally when someone calls that in to question.

Gold
    Load Metric
    I had a feeling from the title that this happened in New England. It was a gut feeling, only gut feeling ive been right about since the nfl started up again.

Load Metric
    Goddamn stupid fucking liberals look if you want to say n-word in school just have the fucking kids read Huckleberry Finn you fucking retarded ass goddamn n-words.

Thread Information