Thread: Have you ever?

Load Metric

Have you ever?

Have you ever finished your shower, only to find that there's only hand towels and washcloths to dry off with?

Have you ever forgot that you were out of towels until the next day as you finish your shower, and resort to drying off with the fucking washcloths that you passed up the previous day?

Have your ever?

Load Metric
    Have you ever been partying in the woods (round these parts, boondock Illinois, this happens more than you would think, willie might be my neighbor?) only to be struck with the massive urge to shit, and have to make the hard decision whether to wipe with your sock, or your underwear?

Sock FTW

Load Metric
    Have you ever had so much contempt for some random stranger, that while they were blathering some mundane story whilst checking out your groceries, that you actually envisage her getting hate-fucked, pissed on, slapped around, thinking this bitch probably LIKES being treated like a fucking animal...........only to get slammed back to reality with, "do you have a savings card sir?"

Me either.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Braj, I've had the hand towel incident occur to me a couple times. When I was younger experiencing my first trips without families is where it occurred. Like senior year spring break. I mean I wasn't like SHOCKED like my fucking god I have only a hand towel to dry off with, I was more like my god were drunk and lazy, how do we only have a couple hand towels to dry off with?!

Load Metric
    Have you ever been so drunk, that on you walk home from the bar it becomes obvious you cant make it (falling down, fucking falling down, fuck, fell again) that you had to make the hard choice whether to sleep on a nice comfortable lawn(open, dangerous, trespassing) a walk in basement entry to a church (concealed, safer, probably trespassing still) or risking it all, and sleeping on a random porch swing (comfy, ballsy, going to jail probably if caught).

I slept in the church foyer, hidden away, woke up shivering like I never had before (it was may, but cool that night). Apparently, massive amounts of alcohol, and sleeping on concrete will suck every ounce of heat from your core, I thought I was gonna die at dawn. So cold, it was hard to walk, and I got cramps from the shivers. A hot bath, and bed for an hour before I warmed up.

Fucking Catalina Wine mixer. POW.

Have you ever?

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    Almost ashamed to admit that so far i have had all of these happen to me at one point

I slept in some dudes car because i was too drunk to keep walking and just crashed in his backseat. He opened his door in the morning and sent me on my way with a laugh

Load Metric

Load Metric
    Have you ever gotten an inappropriately timed erection? Fucking school bus was bouncy as fuck, long as fuck, and full of chicks in skirts. By the end of the ride, I would have a "need to urinate" slight erection, one fucking bump after that I had a chub, and god forbid I look at one hiney/boob, or it was right underneath the belt with that fucker.

<------got good at walking off the bus, and across the street to my house sporting full wood.

Actually, Im not that good, my penis is just slender. And short. Shortish. Highly concealable.

TinyDick they call me, now that I met Fluffer.

Have you ever?

Banned
    Load Metric
    check yo notifications ricky, sent you a few songs you'd be interested in i think.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Ricky View Post
    Have you ever finished your shower, only to find that there's only hand towels and washcloths to dry off with?

Have you ever forgot that you were out of towels until the next day as you finish your shower, and resort to drying off with the fucking washcloths that you passed up the previous day?

Have your ever?
    I've had the reverse where I am at someone's house, go take a piss, wash my hands, and find that there are no hand towels, but only their used bath towel from earlier in the morning.

Fortunately there's an easy fix of just drying my hands on my pants, but it still pisses me off. Who has people over and doesn't put at least one fucking hand towel in the bathroom?

Load Metric
    I heard Micon has a towel dispensing machine in his bathooom, $1 a pop.

Load Metric
    Everyone's had the no towel thing happen.
    I have cut my own underwear off to use as toilet paper while in the woods hunting on multiple occassions!
    Everyone occassionally wants to slap a random stranger.
    I have passed out in a yard, but I was smart enough for it to be a back yard. I was awoken by a small yippy dog licking my face. True story. Oh how I miss college.
    Everyone got wood on the bus too.

Load Metric
    I shit my pants once. Almost did it a bunch of other times.

Thread Information