Thread: FAO Azzclown/Anal Herschiser

Feelin' Stronger Every Day tony bagadonuts's Avatar
    Load Metric

FAO Azzclown/Anal Herschiser

Awful quiet lately friend.

I just have this feeling that if the Seahawks would have lost you'd have been and would continue to be up my ass for weeks. And I'm a stand up guy so I would have taken my medicine like a man, drawing further scorn and ridicule for the greater amusement of others.

We all know you're here, yet it's almost Friday and not a peep. You're probably just busy, I get it. School started for the kids, wife's back to work so it's busy around stately azzclown manor.

Yet I just can't shake the feeling that if if the hand was on the other foot, you would have found time in your busy schedule to make sure my balls were properly busted. The Seahawks are the talk of the town and the toast of the NFL right now and it gets under your skin like no other.

Maybe I'm wrong, wouldnt be the first time right?

Comments

adamantium: lol

JMM: Torched my Niners/Hand on other foot rep.
    Last edited by tony bagadonuts; 09-20-2013 at 05:53 PM.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tony bagadonuts View Post
    Awful quiet lately friend.

I just have this feeling that if the Seahawks would have lost you'd have been and would continue to be up my ass for weeks. And I'm a stand up guy so I would have taken my medicine like a man, drawing further scorn and ridicule for the greater amusement of others.

We all know you're here, yet it's almost Friday and not a peep. You're probably just busy, I get it. School started for the kids, wife's back to work so it's busy around stately azzclown manor.

Yet I just can't shake the feeling that if if the hand was on the other foot, you would have found time in your busy schedule to make sure my balls were property busted. The Seahawks are the talk of the town and the toast of the NFL right now and it gets under your skin like no other.

Maybe I'm wrong, wouldnt be the first time right?

His nap actually started right after I proved him completely wrong about illegal immigrants paying taxes.

Thread Information