Thread: Reason # 786 Why ESPNS Sucks Now- I don't Give a Fuck About Andy Reid

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Reason # 786 Why ESPNS Sucks Now- I don't Give a Fuck About Andy Reid

Espn has been pretty terrible for quite some time now. Ever since the early 2000s when they debuted Pardon The Interuption the channel has gone down fucking hill. It is like MTV all over again.

The things I love about ESPN/ABC are you can stream all of their games online if you suscribe to certain cable providers like Comcast which I do. I love that they even have some other college football games that they don't broadcast nationally available online as well as many other sports. I think it is great that they cover a ton of games and broadcast them as well.

But tonight was just unbearable. Game ends on NFL Network and I am flipping around the cable stations and I am getting close to ESPN and I say eh I haven't watched sportscenter in a long time and this is what I get.

Ok so let's go point by point here from box to box and what they were doing in the studio before they got to this.

They have Steve Levy (who is great) sitting with Teddy Bruschi discussing what this means to Andy for like 10 minutes. Like it is important? They start with Chip Kellys press conference but Steve is sure to let Teddy and the viewers know they will cut Teddy or Chip when it is Andy's turn to take the stage.

Now I like Andy Reid. Seems like a good guy. The players seemed to like him. I get that he is back in Philly. But this isn't Michael Jordan going back to Chicago for the first time. This isn't Wayne Gretzgy going back to Edmonton and this aint Nick Saban going back to LSU. This is a guy who was a 500 coach the past 10 years and was pretty successful before that but never won a super bowl.

I'm not going to knock Andy here because it's not like he brought all this media attention on himself and ESPn would blow up a Jags/Raiders game to make this like a super bowl but for christs sake put it on ESPN 2 , ESPN News or online somewhere.

The entire NFL world just watched the fucking game. We don't need 1-2 more hrs of bullshit thrown in our face about Andy Reid and his return to Philly and breaking down 1 fucking game for 2 hours when the game was 60 mins. Give us a fucking highlight reel, move on to baseball or previewing other weekend games and show a clip of andy later in the show.

Ok they flash the fantasy stats in their column. That's fine.

Next- Alex Smiths reaction? Who gives a fuck what Alex Smith thinks about anything (accept maybe Serial Fail). Alex what does this win mean. "This was a great team win etc etc etc" Who gives a fuck

Next Vicks Reaction- WHO GIVES A FUCK - "They were good, we sucked, it was a tough loss, and we need to work harder etc etc etc" WHO GIVES A FUCK

Next Segment Turnovers doom eagles- No fucking shit. they turned it over a shitload. Don't need some bad analyst like teddy telling us they turned it over 10 times and you can't win like that in the NFL. Don't you think that would be included in the highlight reel? Probably will be but they will pound it for hours.

Anyhow like I said. Move this shit to Espn 2 , espn news or play it online. After I watch a game for 3 hrs the last fucking thing I need is idiots covering the thing for 2 more hours.

Only show worse than sportscenter now is NFL AM on NFL network. LOL @ mark Kriegal and Steve Wyche like any of these guys have a fucking clue.

/thread

Tebow is GOD

Comments

Sanlmar: Amen. Praise Jesus. Anything NFL has gone completely over the top this year. It is f#cking unbearable much of the time. Feels like a jumping the shark moment in time.

What's so bad about Pardon The Interruption?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by RichardBrodiesCombover. View Post
    What's so bad about Pardon The Interruption?
    It led to 100 spinoffs and 99 % of them suck

Give me back Worlds strongest man

Feelin' Stronger Every Day tony bagadonuts's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Settle down nerd.

Load Metric
    Change the channel ya fuckin' dweeb.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post
    Change the channel ya fuckin' dweeb.
    I watched for 5 mins, saw what was upcoming and shut the tv off

Plutonium Brittney Griner's Clit's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Never seen the maniac take hate. You folks must really like ESPN. I remember when PTI first came out the producer would make them have opposite takes on EVERY subject the entire day. Never like slightly different. Always polar opposite. I got in a few arguments in the dorms that this was done to make the show interesting and they didn't really have the opposite take on everything. These were the same dudes that thought Paris Hilton's reality show was real life so that is what I was dealing with. I don't watch PTI as much now, but when I have it seems way less forced and I can usually leave it on for at least a few minutes.

Thread Information