Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 41011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: documentaries

Load Metric

Comments

Zap_the_Fractions_Giraffe: i love this guy so much it hurts

Gookieheimowitz: Watched. Thanks Rep . Guy has Heart for sure . Crazy AF

Load Metric
    Anyone who has any interest in the US criminal justice system, check this out. Very well done.

The full movie is currently available on Netflix.

Comments

jacosta24: This
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    Holy tabloid pulp, Batman! If you haven’t seen this doc about Joyce McKinney and the Manacled Mormon case, check it out! It’s currently on Netflix.

P.S. Druff, you are gonna love this story!
    P.P.S. KT, you gotta up your game, girl!
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Silver
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BetCheckBet View Post
    Sheesh.

His dad was quite the enabler, but man.

Load Metric
    LOL at the conservative yokels of the hometown of Ronald Reagan for getting fleeced in the largest municipal government embezzlement case in US history to date.

It’s currently available to watch on Netflix.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by MumblesBadly View Post
    LOL at the conservative yokels of the hometown of Ronald Reagan for getting fleeced in the largest municipal government embezzlement case in US history to date.

It’s currently available to watch on Netflix.

Enjoyed this doc . Was very bizarre how she got away with that much money over that long a time frame. Very naive town for a small town.

Load Metric
    this Documentary makes a person want to fucking shoot some 1% banker/broker.

I feel there will be some not so peaceful correction coming soon to a city centre near you.

I had no idea the poverty in England and the USA its appalling the 2008 bail out is fucked up.

https://www.knowledge.ca/program/super-rich-and-us

Name:  MV5BYmViY2QxZjAtMzllMy00YzVkLWEyMjgtZDI2Mzc4NTJkYWIwXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNzMzMjU5NDY@._V1_UY268_CR4,0.jpg
Views: 535
Size:  9.2 KB
    all hail Hydra

Originally Posted by DanDruff:Since I'm a 6'2" Republican with an average-sized nose and a last name which doesn't end with "stein", "man", or "berg", I can hide among the goyim and remain undetected unless I open my mouth about money matters.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post
    this Documentary makes a person want to fucking shoot some 1% banker/broker.

I feel there will be some not so peaceful correction coming soon to a city centre near you.

I had no idea the poverty in England and the USA its appalling the 2008 bail out is fucked up.

https://www.knowledge.ca/program/super-rich-and-us

Name:  MV5BYmViY2QxZjAtMzllMy00YzVkLWEyMjgtZDI2Mzc4NTJkYWIwXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNzMzMjU5NDY@._V1_UY268_CR4,0.jpg
Views: 535
Size:  9.2 KB

Oh they fucked us good alright. Millions in this country put into poverty because of cuts in order to bail out banks & big business. Fuckers who now hide their incredible new wealth offshore to avoid paying the taxes which would help ease said poverty. You couldn't make it up.

Politicians & media are deeply complicit too. They are there to protect against such indecency but instead, they took part in it.

I'm convinced future generations will look back at the current Average Joe in bitter disappointment because we failed to rise up.

Comments

Baron Von Strucker: stick it to the man rep
    http://pnimg.net/w/articles-attachments/1/4c2/74d75c36d2.jpg

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Great little piece showing the insane corruption of Lanny Bruer, Holder, and Goldman Sachs ...

Comments

limitles: lol you wouldn't know shit. phoney moron

MumblesBadly: Team Obama definitely got on its knees to massage the balls of banksters following the crisis regarding protecting them from criminal prosecution, and will go down in history as an epic stain on Obama’s legacy.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sah_24 View Post
    Great little piece showing the insane corruption of Lanny Bruer, Holder, and Goldman Sachs ...

dumbest of the dumb and that's saying a lot
    fuck off and die idiot
    sah is a recent immigrant bent on the destruction of the U.S. civilization

Comments

sah_24: Luls what a fucking retard ... take your own advice and buy a rope that will hold your fat ass

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post

fuck off and die idiot
    Luls ... you are the epitome of ignorance ... have another drink

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post
    fuck off and die idiot
    Luls ... you are the epitome of ignorance ... have another drink
    el achbar moar uck bar far fuck up

you don't want another 9/11 put the tracers on this poster
    total operative without a brain

Comments

sah_24: Luls libtards 101 ... yes they are actually this fucking stupid

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    More great work on the banker scam ...

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    This one is a bit long but worth the watch, shows how the west frames certain countries and the blatant fraud that is allowed by western media and gov'ts ...

https://www.bitchute.com/video/NlrR5zFDoTRj/

Even more on the Magnitsky Affair ... https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-...s-hustled-hack

Comments

JimmyG_415: LOL, Whack Job Alert. Yeah the NYTimes is lying, not Trump & Hannity.
    Last edited by sah_24; 09-25-2018 at 05:52 PM.

Banned
    Load Metric
    https://edwinsrestaurant.org/about-us/

Had dinner here tonight. Always phenomenal. The story, was a 2017 Oscar contender...

Load Metric
    This one is a bit long but worth the watch, shows how the west frames certain countries and the blatant fraud that is allowed by western media and gov'ts ...

Even more on the Magnitsky Affair ... https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-...s-hustled-hack
    Rooster Man, you have gained an unlikely ally in me regarding promoting the watching of the documentary in the bitchute link, as I, too, was convinced by Browder’s account of the Magnitsky affair. And as I started watching this doc, I was skeptically looking for where the director, if driven by an ulterior motive, ‘put the rabbit in the hat’ in making the case against Browder’s account. But I didn’t notice any such trickery despite wanting to believe that it was a hit job.

So, maybe I’ve been fooled by it. Which is why I want to encourage PFA’s many sharp-eyed armchair detectives to check this doc out. And especially the Tinester, San-L-Mar, Sherlock Druff, and even PFA’s own Russia-located intelligence asset, The Tickler, given their relative knowledge sets and fraud-identifying abilities.

To help that along, I’ve included the brief discussion of this doc from Wikipedia’s article on its director, Andrei Nekrasov.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andrei...ov?wprov=sfti1
    Nekrasov's film The Magnitsky Act – Behind the Scenes, produced in Norway by Piraya Film, supported by a number of European film funds and the public Franco-German TV network Arte TV and completed in 2016, caused a major controversy. The film alleges that western politicians and media were misled by Bill Browder, a U.S. born investor and campaigner, into believing that the Russian tax consultant Sergei Magnitsky had been persecuted and killed for exposing corruption.[4] Bill Browder’s version of Magnitsky’s life and death has been widely accepted across the world, and became the basis for legislations and sanctions in a number of countries, first of all the U.S.[5] The premiere of Nekrasov’s film at the European Parliament, scheduled for April 26 2016, was stopped at the last moment.[6] A TV broadcast in Germany and France and film’s public screenings were cancelled due to Browder’s legal challenges.[4]

According to Browder and some media, the film was promoted by a group of Russian patriots that included Natalia Veselnitskaya.[7] Over Browder's objections, the Newseum in Washington held a screening in June 2016 hosted by American investigative journalist Seymour Hersh.[5] Dana Rohrabacher (R-CA)'s office actively promoted the screening, sending out invitations from the office of the House Foreign Affairs Subcommittee on Europe, Eurasia and Emerging Threats, which Rohrabacher chairs.[7]
    Onward with the truth!

Comments

sah_24: Funniest part, look up Mr. Browders grandpa :)

Load Metric
    When You're Strange is excellent. A must-see for The Doors fans.

Load Metric
    Three Identical Strangers.

"In 1980 New York, three young men who were all adopted meet each other and find out they're triplets who were separated at birth. Then they discover why."

Comments

Gookieheimowitz: Watched . Great Choice Rep

Load Metric

Allen Iverson was a good documentary as was Hoop Dreams. Loved when he put lue on his ass with a crossover then steped over him looking like a thug while he did it.

Load Metric
    ............."This one is a bit long but worth the watch"?

LOL, last time I heard this it was Dark Star w/that moronic 45 minute video telling us why our eyes were lying to us. That ended up w/a cop getting charged w/murder.
    So Bitchute and ZeroHege are gonna tell me why WAPO isn't up to snuff? LOL oh ok.
    Or ABC, CNN NBC CBS PBS BBC? Only Fox is off script here.
    Instead of wasting all this time, just watch the real news. When did they lie to you exactly? I wouldn't waste 2 seconds watching that.

So what is your answer, Fox "news"?
    When did the NYTimes lie exactly? when they said Hillary had the server? (Yeah, that wasn't some Alt-R blogger)
    Name a real story a deep deep internet guy broke? That Sandy Hook was fake? Seth Rich? The Caravan?

Trump, Birther (5 yrs=1500 lies), Inaug size, He knows Whitaker/he doesn't know Whitaker...WTF is that? He lies, or he has dementia.)
    Yeah stick w/Trump Fox, and the rest of the RW nuts, they never lie to you.

Name:  tin foil hat.PNG
Views: 320
Size:  1.97 MBName:  tin foil hat.PNG
Views: 320
Size:  1.97 MB

Comments

sah_24: You are the epitome of a retarded liberal ... <3 please keep it up
    San Francisco crowned the ‘world’s best’ city to live: survey
    https://www.kron4.com/news/bay-area/...o-live-survey/

Thread Information