Thread: Druff will be Proud of my pick tonight. Thursday Night Winner Inside!!!

Load Metric

Druff will be Proud of my pick tonight. Thursday Night Winner Inside!!!

Eagle's roll tonight boy's!! We are betting against the Big Tomato Andy Reid..

Eagles -3

Stop drinking the Red Kol-aid fellas and

Get You Some!!

Comments

vegas1369: Big Tomato rep

Ryback_feed_me_more: laugh how bout some Gatorade like the bath Reid got tonight after they pwned the Eagles oh and Vick's lucky he didnt break his fucking arm running around tonight on that last play
    Last edited by badguy23; 09-19-2013 at 04:18 PM.

Load Metric
    Name:  kol.jpg
Views: 391
Size:  40.1 KB

Load Metric

Load Metric
    KC has -3 yds offense and are winning 10-0 LOL

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by badguy23 View Post
    Great start...lol

On top of this horrible start for us, we are only receiving the Spanish feed in high def. As bueno as my Espanol is, this is really, really annoying.

Plutonium Brittney Griner's Clit's Avatar
    Load Metric
    WHy would Druff be proud?

Final Score

Eagles 23
    Kansas CIty 19

Comments

Ryback_feed_me_more: Total Fail post.. Reality is the way the NFC Least is playing 8-8 might win the division.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by vegas1369 View Post
    Great start...lol

On top of this horrible start for us, we are only receiving the Spanish feed in high def. As bueno as my Espanol is, this is really, really annoying.
    Vick is no good

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tigerpiper View Post

Great start...lol

Vick is no good

Fuck off.

Horrible choice for the new Campbell's Soup mom.

Load Metric
    Nothing like over-estimating a shitty Eagles team. They'll be 1-3 after next week & well on their way to missing the playoffs again.

I have to give props for a good pick on MNF but you were picking this one with your heart. Philly just isn't that good.

Comments

Ryback_feed_me_more: Well everybody wanted to see the Chip Kelly experiment. Problem is Eagles D cant handle being on the field 2/3s of the game period (doubt many teams can win with a 2-1 deficit in TOP)
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy
    I'd say good luck in the freeroll but I'm pretty sure you'll go on a bender to self-sabotage yourself & miss it completely or use it as the excuse of why you didn't cash.

Load Metric
    Ryback you realize I made that post in the third quarter of the game when they were getting crushed and was just being hopeful right? I'm an Eagles fan. Second week in a row I didn't bet the Eagles. Next time I get this feeling I MIGHT fire on the other team. Probably not though.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy View Post
    Nothing like over-estimating a shitty Eagles team. They'll be 1-3 after next week & well on their way to missing the playoffs again.

I have to give props for a good pick on MNF but you were picking this one with your heart. Philly just isn't that good.
    I've been saying this to my Philly family and friends after that Skins game. RGIII was and still is seriously rusty, and the skins D is not good. That game was an aberration. This team is pretty much the same team that only won 4 games last year. I don't care how great the coach is, he's not going to come in here and turn things around immediately. It's gonna take some time. It's nice to see them play somewhat well offensively, but I don't see things really clicking and them being real contenders for another 3-4 years from now. It's going to take at least that long to turn this D around, they are seriously awful.

And Vick is definitely not the answer. He's fun as hell to watch, but he is just too inconsistent and injury prone.

Load Metric

Eagle's roll tonight boy's!! We are betting against the Big Tomato Andy Reid..

Eagles -3

Stop drinking the Red Kol-aid fellas and

Get You Some!!

Wow, you sure know how to pick 'em!

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Brittney Griner's Clit View Post
    Ryback you realize I made that post in the third quarter of the game when they were getting crushed and was just being hopeful right? I'm an Eagles fan. Second week in a row I didn't bet the Eagles. Next time I get this feeling I MIGHT fire on the other team. Probably not though.
    Understand just giving ya shit. Im a Redskins fan imagine the pain Im feeling right now watching RG3 play like a pussy who's had his ass kicked by the playground bully. Dude needs to go see a shrink and fast. Baylor HC said he had the same issues after his last knee surgery took 5-6 games for him to trust his leg. If so its gonna be a long painful ride because starting 3-6 and winning 7 straight is one thing. Skins cant afford an 0-5 start.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy View Post

I've been saying this to my Philly family and friends after that Skins game. RGIII was and still is seriously rusty, and the skins D is not good. That game was an aberration. This team is pretty much the same team that only won 4 games last year. I don't care how great the coach is, he's not going to come in here and turn things around immediately. It's gonna take some time. It's nice to see them play somewhat well offensively, but I don't see things really clicking and them being real contenders for another 3-4 years from now. It's going to take at least that long to turn this D around, they are seriously awful.

And Vick is definitely not the answer. He's fun as hell to watch, but he is just too inconsistent and injury prone.
    That last play when Vick fumbled I actually thought he might have broken his wrist or arm looked bad the way he landed. Apparently good news for Philly is he didn't do either.

Load Metric

Thread Information